News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

sofie vs me....a good match ...this is the first one of our rivalry

• 2 Replies

Offline milenaclashes

Today
3:31 PM
there u are whore
Bustysophie3:32 PM
B
Damned right I'm here.  What you gonna do about it ?
3:33 PM
ohhhh pulling my butterfly top off showing my 34jjs.....perky nipps right hard for fight
Bustysophie3:33 PM
B
Ohhhhhhh, ok bitch.............That how you want it ?
3:33 PM
yea whore
look at me u fucking skank
Bustysophie3:33 PM

B
There !1
3:34 PM

hiding the gutterfull nipples.....
Bustysophie3:34 PM
Let's get it on, bitch !!!
B
I'll smash you flatter than you already are
3:35 PM
rubbing the oil in my breast...looking at the bitch...slut..u are no match for me as we stand in this small cubicles.....challaging our womenhood
Bustysophie3:36 PM
Think not, whore ?  You'll see *rubbing oil and massaging it into my own tits as I stand glaring at you in just a tint black thong
you ain't shit, Milena, and I'm going to prove it right here and now !!!
B
This might get a little rouhg, so if you want to leave now, say the word
3:38 PM
my g string thong just enough to cover my luscious women hood....u bitch i close the gap..holding my tits out thrusting....looking at your eyes...
Bustysophie3:39 PM
B
I step back into you and stop short, letting our nipples rub and play as I glare into your eyes, my hands on my hips.  You're going to wish you never came here today, saggy slut
3:41 PM
saggy me,,,then what are u ,,u old bamboo pilloe....i stqand on my ground closing face to face...toe to toe...and then thrusting to shove a slam with my tits into urs..a nasty oily splat as they connect
Bustysophie3:42 PM
B
I push back with an equal slap as they collide but then stop. Taking my right hand and slapping you on the left cheek.  I don't think I like your attitude, cheap bitch !!!
3:44 PM
whre how dareu hit me...revenging with a backhand right arm slap i grab your hair on the side and slam my breast slamming it hard...get it whore
Bustysophie3:45 PM
YOU BITCH............my face stinging from the return slap and the hairpull.  I throw myself into you and wrap my arms around your upper body.  Our tits slapping and mushrooming together
B

(You are outclassed again, whore)
3:47 PM
ohhh bitch wrapping my hand under ur armpits u whore hissing in ur face....spitting ur face and then resting my chin in the shoulder plate while locking my fingers onnur back squeeeeezeeeee
Bustysophie3:49 PM
B
My face buries on your shoulder too as we stumble around locked in each other's arms, our tits flattened out into each other, nipples growing and fighting between them.  Come on, Bitch,  You've been asking for it
3:50 PM
ohhhh bitch i move my shoulder round ...grinding my breast into urs ...drilling my nipples intours......bitch hissing into ur eyes....whore.....i start to scratch ur back with my nails while holding u as we walk around the room in the hugg
Bustysophie3:52 PM
B
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, slut, feeling your nails raking my back.  You want it that way, do you ?  I release my hands and rake my nails down your back too, pressing into you and throwing my hips forward bringing our stomachs togetehr with a loud smack
3:54 PM
ohhh bitch our sweaty stoamh slaps and grinding our pussys open for the encounter whne i draw my knees a bitc down to take my big boopers under u drawing my tits under the under slope of urs and carrying it up for a face pin
yt
Bustysophie3:56 PM
Fucking gutter slut as my tits get moved upward and almost into my face.  I pull my face off of your shoulder and look you in the eyes as I spit in your face and push into you again with my hips,  I hate you slut
B
yt
3:57 PM
ohhhh our cxnt finally meets as we ate stalemate in a bearhugg position , flesh into flesh..body grinding into each other when i hold ur back firmly locking my arms and twist to hip toss u on the floor landing myself over u in a sidden move "down u bitch fucking mother fucker"
Bustysophie3:59 PM
B
I yelp out as you flip me over your hip, but I don't release my hug, bringing you down wth me as we land on the carpet, thrusting my hips at your and knocking us to our sides as I ram my tits back into yours, nipples and areolas first.  Feel my nipples bending your weak nubs, whore ?
4:01 PM
whore i am on top u bitch..as i start to grind mthe tippf my stubborn nipples in ur small bump of aerolas....digging while looking at your face we gravpevine the legs coiling it as our labia lips meet for the frst time.....trying to engulp each other whore i hisssss
yt
Bustysophie4:03 PM
B
WHORE, I spit out into your face as we hug tghtly and wind our sweaty legs around each other.  YOu want some, bitch ?  I thrust my pussy up and right into yours, grinding and moving from side to side, feeling your wet thong against mine............Gonna kick your ass yt
4:05 PM
ohhhh bitchhhh yes likie that whore ur cave is a filthy thing as i hump my pubic bone into urs...whule slamming my tits into urs...i look in ur eyes , then suddenly forcefully grab the lowe lip of urs with my mouth biting slut
yt
Bustysophie4:07 PM
B
Owwwwwwwww, fucking gutter bitch.........I can feel you biting my lip as our tits and pussies plaster against each other.  I release my hug and grab tw handfuls of that mop on your head, twisting to my left as I roll us oevr, then grab a pinch of skin at your armpit and twist.......................cxnt yt
4:09 PM
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   whore u fucking bitch....i gran the side spillling tit flesh of ur as they are pleastered with each other while biting at your lipsi knead and dig my nails into the flesh...while i slam my cxnt dowing a grinding figure 8 motion as the oil and sweat making the grinding more easy by formingt a lubricant   Bitchhhhh
yt
Bustysophie4:12 PM
Come on, bitch, bring it.  I slam my pubic bone back into yours as I reach down and grab the back of your thong, pulling it into your ass and tugging on it until the waist band snaps.  DOn't even think your pussy is better than mine, whore..........I'll destroy you
B
yt
4:14 PM
ohhhh bichi slam ur head on the carpet by holding both side leaving ur tits while the thin material digging in my flesh by your weidge.....bitch spitting in yr eyes...i roll moving u over me ..and then grabbing the thong i move ina side to push two fingers in ur asshole...like it bitch as our body grinds
yt
Bustysophie4:17 PM
B
YOu dirty slut.  I try to push away from your probing fingers, while I press and grind into you more.  Want some too, pig bitch ?  I slap your face and head before I slide me hand between our sweaty body a search for your pussy, pinching your clit and inserting fingers in your hole too
4:18 PM
ohhhh bitch my thum in ur ass hole and twofingers in ur pussy , our knuckles grinding as u are doing the same....we are intesified..rolling in the small room..sweat musky odour coming as i gring my tits more into urs..."fucking slut i will rape u whore"
yt
Bustysophie4:21 PM
B
I answer by moving my fingers faster into your sopping wet pussy lick pistons. Watching your facial expressions as I lock my thigh aorund yours to keep you in place, one hand still in your hair as I give it a good pull......I'll fucking make you cum, gutter pig slut...yt
4:22 PM
my fingers moving n out like a battreing ram in your wey sloppy pussy fuck u cummm for me ahore feeling ur shudderness as i slide my nipples tugging urs giving more sensation
yt
Bustysophie4:24 PM
B
My body shudders as you finger fuck me, but I'm not one to give in to a slut like you.  Your  pussy is so wet that I'm able to get 3 fingers in now and work you as well.  The smell of sweat and sex filling the space between us.  When I put my lips against yours and insert my tongue in your mouth.......Cum, Bitch....yt
4:28 PM
ohhhh bitch sucking ur tongue in....i start to finger fuck more violently a then suddenly grabbing ur hand wrist which is inserting my pussy...popping it our pinning it above our head i start to grinding my pussy and my clit into urs
yt
Bustysophie4:30 PM
B
Mmmmmmm want it that way, huh slut ?  I grab your other wrist in my hand to keep you from trying anything funny as I thrust my pussy and clit into yours, slamming and rubbing and grinding, feeling it drip as I expertly work you over.......Come on............Come on, Milena, you whore...yt
4:31 PM
i work my hips in a figure "8" motion grinding deep looking in your eyes as we both feel the time has comefor deceive ness...our nipples rubbing the rough areas side by side
yt
Bustysophie4:34 PM
B
AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwGAWD, my pussy is dripping, lie your own as we grind clits and feel our sweaty stomachs rub and slide together.  One last effort as I use my leg to raise yours to my hip and I work into you deeper, being able to feel your swollen pussy lips slide against mine while our clits fence and fight.............Cum, you big bitch..............CUM.yt
4:47 PM
oohhhh Gawddd as we grind more and more deeper...feeleing ur body over mine ...i now thrust myself up and down our labia lips sealing and grinding...clits rubbing tip to top...while kissing ur wrestling my tongue with urs...ruubing my seaty tit into urs
yt
Bustysophie4:50 PM
B
FUUUUUUCK, I'm gasping into your mouth as we seal every part of our bodies together, mixing sweat and body fluids as we fight like two dominant women.  Tits pilling out at our sides ans stomachs and wet thighs wrapped aorund each other.  I move my mouth away from your and flick my tongue against yours as I try to work my pussy lips tighter to yours .....yt
4:52 PM
ohhh pushhing my belly tighter..we work sweat dripping our flesh grinding as we work i move my pussy sidewise giving a grinding lopps like a helliluah.....bitch cummm for me...while kissing biting ur neck ..licking the permiter of ur neck ......doing the things to stimulate u ...while our tits myushroomed into each other making squsshhh sound from the sweat and oil
yt
Bustysophie4:55 PM
B
My eyes flutter as you lick my neck and I gasp out more air as I feel an explosion building up inside of me.  YOu slut, I gasp out then reach over to grab your nipple which has exposed it self and I start rubbing it and gently picnhing it between y thukb ad index finger, exchanging licks with you as my mouth finds your ear lobe..........COme on.........cxnt.....yt
4:58 PM
ohhhh vicevarsa..i find ur earlobe too rolling my tongue on the leaf of ur ear and inside it while grinding faster and faster deeper...my clit all engorged and penetrative...rubbing on the inside petals of urs....our breast grinding my nipples rolling the underslope of urs tits bitchhhh come on......as my hand again gows for ur rear entry..probing the ass hole with two fingers...fucking it
yt
cummm u bitchhhhh
i know u are cumming whore
Bustysophie4:59 PM
BItch
B
My stomach strats to contract and release as you work me over with your fingers and tongue and my bearthing gets extremely heavy, I can feel you heaving under me s well and I grit my teeth as I finally explode in a huge orgasm, my pussy shooting hot cum all over yours as I go off.  I sink my teeth into your shoulder as my body shudders and quakes..........Gasping out..........FUcking................Sl...............Slut........yt
5:05 PM
owww fuck u bitch encouraged by the wetness and the squirt my pussy receives i fuck more intensly...fucking slut....feeling relived   ....... i start to slam more quickly into urs and then pinning ur arms grabbing ur weakness afater the orgasm...i move up sliding my hips by resting the knee on ur side and squating my hips over urs face now bundling ur hair i shove ur face on my pussy.."lick me off bitch"..i grind my wet pussy in ur face waiting for ur tongue"damn loooser"
yt
Bustysophie5:08 PM
B
HUmiliated and defeated, I get my face pulled into your dirty snatch and I begin to lick the swollen lips and nibble and suck on your clit, moving my hand beneath you to run my fingers on your asshole as well.  I can hear your taunts, and I get pissed, knowing this is NOT over between us.  BUt for now, I'll do what I have to....yt
5:11 PM
ohhh i grind slut shoving ur face more in my clut...suck it welll damn fucking whore....grinding ...ajhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......cummmming finally i squirt in ur face..running all my juices making ur face gleaming...
yt
bitch
Bustysophie5:14 PM
B
I get almost drowned as you gush all over my face, you cum dripping off of my face and chin as I hear you moan out in pleasure.  I pull myself away from your nasty snatch and wipe my face with my and, glaring at you as you lay on your back.  Then I mive forward and grab a handful of your hair and lift your face to mine........This isn't finsihed Mliena, you cxnt..........I'm coming back for another shot at you.............I'm going to fuck you and burst your tits, bitch...yt
5:15 PM
bitch in ur dreamsas i kiss u
shoud we post it in freecats?
Bustysophie5:17 PM
Maybe the next one..................Because it'll be better than this one..........I'm coming back with a vengeance
B
YOu and I are going at it again, Milena
5:17 PM
so u are afraid...we will put as a series of fight
Bustysophie5:18 PM
If you want to post it, I don't mind
B
Then it'll show every body what a beating you are going to get next time...................lol
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:50:43 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: sofie vs me....a good match ...this is the first one of our rivalry
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 06:40:25 AM »
Al I can say is WOW
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:51:36 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline RubenaAlam

• Rubena Alam from Bangladesh
Re: sofie vs me....a good match ...this is the first one of our rivalry
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:08 PM »
Good fight!!!
This is Rubena from Bangladesh Dacca love fighting.