News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

IRL Boxing Match in Pittsburgh Sept 2017

• 3 Replies

BoxerPA87

IRL Boxing Match in Pittsburgh Sept 2017
« on: September 29, 2017, 02:42:42 AM »
Hello everyone. Hope this message finds you well. Wanted to let you all know that I will have another boxing match occurring.  It will be tomorrow afternoon, 9/29/17. Both fighters have agreed to me videoing the fight for sale. So that's right!! The fight will be available for  purchase. Now with that said..... I will hopefully answer all your questions here...... Yes it will be videoed, yes I plan on getting pictures too, I have ideas for how I want to do the videos which I hope everyone will like, I will decide on a price of the video later, and the main one......... I will get the video out as soon as possible, BUT ...... BUT ..... I need everyone's cooperation on this. Between my work schedule and having to travel for a funeral the video won't happen right away. I thank you in advance for hopefully being cooperative with me on this. It promises to be a hard hitting fight. Regular boxing rules, 8 oz gloves, 2 minute rounds, to a winner.  :-)  Will be in touch with everyone about things asap. 

-BoxerPA87

BoxerPA87

Re: IRL Boxing Match in Pittsburgh Sept 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:02 AM »
Well, the fight occurred. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting. First off the one fighter changed her mind at the last minute and didn't want to be on video, so no video, yet again.  The fight lasted into the 3rd round, though total fight time was about 2 rounds total. Didn't quite seem the effort was there either. All in all I was pretty dissappointed. All I can do is just shake my head......

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 10:43:17 AM »
At least you tried, keep doing your thing and hopefully it works out next time.

BoxerPA87

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 11:27:36 PM »
Thank you G. I appreciate it!

Street Kat .... I can tell from your profile and your pics that you like all out rough fights. I truly admire that!!! I can see if anyone I know would be interested in a catfight and take you on. Will be in touch with you.