News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF QS: Olivia Munn vs Kelly Monaco

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF QS: Olivia Munn vs Kelly Monaco
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:33:52 AM »

{alt}

No woman got luckier during the tournament than Olivia Munn.  She had a hard fight with Jenna Dewan and some initial difficulties with Vanessa Marcil but Vanessa was well past her best used date.  The last two fights she had Vanessa Hudgens who was lucky to be at five percent after a war with Jessica Lowndes and now had Kelly Monaco who had a very tough fight with Melissa Rycroft.

Kelly got out of her car and stared over at Olivia Munn.  Bitch barely had a sweat during this tournament.  She finally proved she could win the big fight with Melissa Rycroft and now in the Underground parking lot she had to fight a woman who knew how to fight and how to fight dirty if needed.

“You are amazing but you know you don’t go no further than me right?”  Olivia said unbuttoning the sleeves of her blouse and untucked the blouse

Kelly took off her coat very gingerly and was in her regular tank top “I don’t know sometimes all it takes is one punch but Megan Fox gave me a hell of a fight and Melissa kicked my ass.”

“And I’m not just going to kick your ass but I’ll win in doing so.”

It was a strong fight for both.  Kelly was very technical but her heart wasn’t much into it but she did serious damage to Olivia

Olivia was fresher but she had a lot of issues with Kelly.  Using kicks she was able to get advantages but when Kelly would check it Olivia was on the defensive.

It was a hard fight for Olivia but she ended it as both were topless with claw marks on the tits Oliva got a rear naked choke on Kelly and Kelly didn’t care enough to fight this off.  She refused to tap but she did pass out.

Olivia let go once she felt that happen, she got up sweaty, stomach bruised from punches, lips split and a black eye.  She looked down at a woman who gave her a tough fight where she wasn’t motivated. 

“You’re a legend, I belong in the final and I beat a legend to get there.”

Another final set.  Sarah Shahi vs Olivia Munn would join Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Kristin Kreuk; Nina Dobrev vs Emma Watson; Stacy Keibler vs Adriana Lima; Odette Annable vs Shelley Hennig