News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mel from Treacle Tarts (session report September 2017)

• 1 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Mel from Treacle Tarts (session report September 2017)
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
Mel 0 – 2 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

Just checking around the internet and the social media for the wrestling scene.  Wow!  Melodey (Miss Melolicious) is in my city this week!  I text her to see if she is interested in a rematch.  She beat me 7-2 in our only previous match earlier this year.  If we do a session this week I will have home court advantage this time. 

Waking up on Monday morning.  A text back; she would love a rematch.  We exchange texts to discuss the venue she has and if it will be suitable for a wrestling match.  A large living room area and she can put a quilt over a massive rug.  I appreciate her honesty about the venue.  Let’s give it a try.  We can adapt the type of match to the venue and make sure it is fun and safe.  I mean she is in town anyway, even if we do a session of just applying holds it is definitely worth it for me.  I’d be out of my mind to pass up this opportunity.  We agree 1pm today!  She gives me the address where she is staying and asks me what I want her to wear.  Texting back that she should wear whatever she is comfortable doing the match in.  Suggest durable sports bra and gym pants if she has these with her.  She texts back that she has brought a Super-Woman costume with her.  Great we’ll be able to take some posed pictures after the match.

A bus into town texting that I’m on my way ready or not!  She texts back a warning that she has got better since the last time we fought.  I let her know that I’m out for my first win of 2017 today and am feeling quite fit these days.  I use a pub round the corner as a holding location until she texts that she is ready for me to call round.  Waling over.  Buzzer.  The door opens and Mel greets me in the apartment entrance.  A chat before Mel disappears into the kitchen to let me do a quick change.  I call that I am ready and Mel re-enters.  She is wearing red sports bra and mid blue pants.  I am in Welsh flag shorts and red top.  We check out the floor, it seems ok but we will start cautiously.  Mel decides to close the windows, I wonder why, it could get quite hot and sweaty once the battle commences.

We get on our knees facing each other, shaking hands, game on!  Now I know why she closed the windows and I’m glad she did; Mel makes a lot of noise when she wrestles.  Plenty of shrieks as she is trying to make holds count and evade holds I am trying.  The floor is fine, we’ll be ok, so we wrestle on gradually increasing the competitiveness.  Mel tries scissors and grapevines but my defence is good today.  I sue my half guard and roll on top.  She struggles hard and I press down to make her use up more energy.  Mel manages to roll on top, I keep calm and controlled making sure I can avoid being pinned.  I’m keeping my mouth clear of her breast smother attempts.  I must admit Mel is looking really fit and toned today, it’s a good match.  I manage to roll on top and this time Mel cannot budge me as I count to five.  It is 1-0 to me with a pin. 

Now I go into Catenaccio style wrestling; this like what the great Italian teams did when they took the lead, “door-bolt” tactic with very strong defence minimising risk of the opponent getting scoring opportunities.  Mel has to make all of the offensive moves while I defend looking for counter attacking opportunities. She gets me in side control, I get the half guard defence on.  I end up on my front and have to go into turtle defence mode so that she cannot get any of my limbs isolated.  We end up against one wall so we reposition on our knees and restart.  We go crashing onto the sofa and instead of breaking off we continue to scrap on the sofa until we roll back onto the floor.  I almost manage to get a full nelson on Mel, but she struggles out of it.  We are both sweating but I’m really impressed with Mel because she is not tiring and is as energetic and enthusiastic as she was at the beginning of the match.  With 5 minutes to go, I manage to roll Mel onto her back and pin her again.  She is struggling furiously trying to escape.  I’m determined to make this count, she eventually lies back on the mat and concedes the point.  2-0 to me. 

We wrestle on for the final 5 minutes but there are no more points.  This was a really enjoyable, energetic match.  We now have a win each as home advantage counted for me today.  We agree to make it a best of 5 series.  Looking forward to the next match with Mel.  We take some phots in kit just after the match and then in costume.  A chat before I need to head on.  I walk home as a warm-down; about 40 mins from the town centre.  I’ll sleep well tonight.  Thanks Mel for visiting my city and for a terrific match. xx
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:29:35 AM by spidermouth »

Offline spidermouth

Re: Mel from Tracle Tarts (session report September 2017)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 10:30:35 PM »
Three more pictures.