News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nicolette vs Krista, Junior Hockey tutoring catfight

• 29 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Nicolette vs Krista, Junior Hockey tutoring catfight
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:38:18 PM »
FINAL PREPARATIONS

I spend Friday night and Saturday morning thinking of another reason I hate Krista:  my long hair.  As long as I'm in competition with this bitch, I need to keep my hair butt-length for Cal.  Once Krista is out of the picture and Cal and I are solid, I can chop it and get it styled.  Maybe even add somer highlights.  But for now, Cal likes to play with it as we fuck.  Krista's is down to her waist as well.  Cal obviously like long hair.  I think he has a thingv for his mom, Mrs Howard.  Her blonde hair is thick and long for a woman her age. 

That's a pain for planning for the fight.  Tomorrow morning will be cold--i can't go out in wet hair.  But i'm not going to spend an hour washing and drying it--I'll be too nervous and anxious waiting for the fight to start.  I already wonder how I'll pull off calmly driving there.  And putting the hair up or in a ponytail for the fight isn't an option.  I'm not showing this bitch I have any fear of her.  And, if she shows up for the with her hair up, I will demand she put it down.

Not thast you can effectively pull it while wearing hockey gloves-- you can't.  But it's the principle.  Plus, the fight will be long and the gloves masy fall off.

Or we may agree to remove them. 

So, I decide to wash it Friday night, and deal with the Sasturday morning bedhead.  The only 2 people who are going to see me anyways on Saturday are Krista, during the fight, and Mrs Howard, after the fight.

I hang up sweats as my clothes.  There is no where to sit in the shelter, no where clean at least.  We'll need to strip standing up.  I prepare short fur boots with a hard toe.  Those are staying on during the fight.  To kick.  Mrs Howard told me to kick often during the fight.  Plus, I'm not wearing bare feet on that disgusting floor.

The floor sleeves me out.  But I need the cage to keep the fight standing up.  Krista's wrestling skills worry me.  Getting pinned on the ground by her would be humiliating.  If she can punch me and knock me out, I'll deal with that.  But I refuse to give to that bitch.  I hate her so much.  A 20 year old giving the finger to a 22 year old.  Where does she get off doing that?  Prissy spoiled bitch.

I'll show her.

Saturda y morning, I can't get the cobwebs out.  I wake up too laate to masturbate.  I like to rub one out before a fight to settle my nerves.  No such luck today.  My hands shake as i dress.  I have bedhead and b.o., and my crotch is unshaven and smells like pee.  Good.  Let Krista deal with it.

I get dressed.

I get in the car.

I turn my cellphone off.

Fight time.

To be continued....

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 11:06:53 PM »
This one (and all your marvelous recent stories) have us breathlessly waiting for the next installment, hoping it never ends somehow.  Thanks.
sidekick

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 11:47:33 PM »
This is awesome. Please carry on! I hope that the gloves and boots do come off at the start - maybe when they challenge each other? Much more primal that way!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 12:52:09 AM »
Another classic from the master! The buildup is superb!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 08:57:31 AM »
THE FIGHT

As I drive to the fight, I wonder why Mrs Howard didn't call or text me at all Friday night or Saturday morning.  Was she letting me get a good night's sleep?  Was she doing something with Mr Howard?  I think of someday soon being Cal's actual wife.  Cal playing in the NHL for the Minnesota Wild.  Us living in a big house, me sitting in the stands with the other players wives.  Then Cal going to med school and becoming a doctor.  Me going to fund raisers with him in the city, dressed in black tie.  I can't allow Krista to live that life. 

I pull into the parking lot at the Forest Preserve.  There's only a few cars here.  I'm pretty sure I see Krista's black Audi.  Or, should I say, Krista's parents' black Audi.  I wonder if that's who she's going to have luck her up from the fight if she's too beaten to drive home.

I walk to the shelter.  My knees are shaking.  I look ridiculous holding the 4 hockey gloves.  I hope nobody stops me.

When I go into the shelter, the gloves, and our mutual agreement to fight while wearing them, are the only things which prevent Krista and I from immediately tearing into each other.  We sense each other's presence before we even see  each other.  Our mutual loathing and disgust is complete and total.  Krista is dressed much less casually than me, and begins stripping off her shirt as I approach her and the 4x4 cage we will shortly enter.  I notice there is fluorescent lighting inside the shelter, which is more pronounced in the gloomy November morning dimness than it was yesterday in the mid-afternoon sunshine.  The effect is to give a shininess to Krista's long blonde hair, white top, white bra, and pale skin which causes me to stare at her as she strips.  Her breasts, as they appear, are huge and round.  I'm angered at the comfort she has in her own skin, the uninhibited abandon with which she must have when sher fucks Cal.  She removes her boots.  They're leather higher than mine but have a flat heel.  I break my silence to reassure myself that this Nordic Ice Bitch has a pulse.

"I'm leaving my shoes on.  This floor skeeves me out."

"We'll look ridiculous.  Naked except for boots and hockey gloves?"

"We're about to fuck each other up and you're worried about how we look doing it, princess?"

"No, wise ass, if I had known about the foot wear situation I would have worn something better suited to kicking your teeth out.  But fine, the boots stay on."

Hateful bitchniness oozes out of our voices.  Confessing my aversion to the filthy floor was a mistake.  Krista is going to rub my face in it, literally, if she gets on top of me in the fight.  How is someone 2 years younger than me standing up too me like she Is?  Where does she get off?

Krista enters the cage first.  I follow, shut the door behind us, and we face each other, putting on the gloves.  "Hairy slob," she hisses, meaning my unshaven pits.  I've been comparing our nude forms as well, as my mortal enemy and I are now eyeball to eyeball, literally inches apart.  I notice Krista's thin and compact pubic hair and assert, "Real men like Cal like a full bush, little girl."  Our bodies push together, the cage rattling ominously as we jostle in ther tight space.  My skin tingles with anticipation.  The steely firmness of Krista's body is inviting, begging for a beating.  Which I'll be more than happy to provide.  "No man who can have a blonde ever says no, sorry ass bitch."  I explode, "Well.  He.  Can't. You."  "Fuck you, Nicolette."

The tension between us finally releases, as we simultaneously use our left gloved hand to pin the others right shoulder to the cage.  The space in the cage is so tight, and the fence so strong and inflexible, that we are able to simultaneously block each other from raising our right hand.  Learning what it's like to get punched in the face by a hockey gloves will need to wait, as we are already stalemated, seconds into the fight.  We both went for the exact same move, the one that Mrs Howard taught me.  Is that coincidence?  As recently as yesterday, I would have never thought to do that in a fistfight.  Something doesn't seem right.

Krista and I are fully exerting ourselves, trying to free our right hands to get a punch in.  We strain and emit primal groaning sounds.  The frustration is tanglibe.  We try to kick and knee each other, but there is no space inside the cage to masked any sort of backswing motion, so our knees hit kneecap to kneecap, achieving nothing.  The rattling of the cage reinforces the exertion we are expending to inflict almost no damage.  Our bodies slide against each other as they begin to sweat.  I become self conscious of my own b.o.

I lean back, then jerk forward, heaving my tits into Krista's.  We both grunt in agony, but removes quickly as I remember Mrs Howard teaching me yesterday to tune out any sounds of pain in Krista, to fight the urge to assess what is happening.  I quickly value that lesson, as Krista instantly realizes I have discovered a rare effective tactic in our unusual environment.  She responds in kind and escalates, first ramming my tits in the same manner I did hers, and then one-upping me with a sideswipe that stings my chest to the core.  We continue tit ramming, the cage rattling as if a tornado is passing thru.

I remember Mrs Howard telling me she and her rival were crying during the fight.  Right now, I know exactly what she meant.  I'm in agonizing pain. But I'm also frustrating between the chasm of what i want to be doing to Krista versus what I'm accomplishing.  Every fiber of my being wants to be on top of Krista, thrashing her mercilessly.  But Krista has a vote in that decision, and she's not only successfully defending herself--she's inflicting torturous pain on me.  During one such pang of agony in my chest, I unwisely drop my left hand from Krista's right shoulder.  She alertly connects to my face with a right cross, the glove raking my face like sandpaper, before I quickly and desperately reapply the pin and regain my balance.  Shit, the bitch has landed the one punch of the entire fight.

We both pause, my chest stinging like a thousand hornets have been on it for an hour.  Krista and I are breathing heavily.  We stare spitefully at each other.  I was hoping her face would be shredded by now--instead it's unmarked. 

"Krista, where'd you learn to block my right shoulder like that.  Did Mrs Howard teach you?"

"She may have given me some tips, once you flapped your trap to her about where and how we were fighting.  Which you weren't supposed to do."

Damn it, how could Mrs Howard do that to me??  Now i really want go cry?

"She's my ride after this fight, if I need one, Krista.  That's the only reason I told her.  Who's your ride?  Your mommy?"

"Mrs Howard is my ride, too, dumb ass.  She's been wanting this fight to happen since last summer."

My head is spinning.  Several puzzle pieces from the past months start to fall into place.  Krista's utter lack of hesitation to any fight challenge I've laid down to her.  Krista's cocky stripping earlier this morning.  Mrs Howard's I-think-she-doth-protest-too-much "You two mustn't fight.  I can't help but feel responsible."

"But, but.....why?"

"You really don't know, Nicolette?  Nicolette, Mrs Howard is a sick fuck.  She's Cal's STEP mother, not his mother.  And she's in fucking love with him.  She's done sick things with him, use your imagination.  I finally got him away from her.  She said she would let me have him if I could prove i would fight for him.  That's why she hired you as tutor last summer.  It was just a set up to this fight.  You actually suck at teaching AP Chemistry.  Just so you know."

I try and process everything I'm hearing.  I certainly picked up a weird vibe between the Cal/his mom/his dad triangle.  The Cal and his sterpmom were inappropriate with each other certainly rings true.  But Krista isn't painting a complete picture for me either.  Her "Mrs Howard is a sick fuck" quip has projection written all over it--she's no Angel, sexually or otherwise.  No one forces her into something she doesn't want to do for herr own reasons.

But I'm not particularly interested in getting to the bottom of this story.  Something tells me Krista gets her jollies from shocking me with her depravity.  I'm not going along.

"So?  What do we do now, bitch," I ask.

"You walk away, and I let you," Krista offers.

I consider my options.

I can't leave Cal in the hands on these 2 bitches.

And the comment on my AP Chemistry tutoring ability stung.

But, I answer Krista in language I know she'll understand.

"Krista, I don't know about you.  But if we don't finish, I'll always wonder who between us would have been the one to walk out of this cage."

Krista looks at me.  "Then let's find out.  Bitch."

To be continued....

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 06:40:42 PM »

That was a surprising turn of events. I never expected that.

I have to say that your stories are getting better and better as you keep churning out more of those. I like the format you use (a series of emails, phone calls, indirect contact, secondary characters etc etc). You always did a very good job of setting the scene and to tease the reader, keeping the tension high. I think the issue with your former stories was that you built all that tension only for it to dissipate into an anticlimatic retelling of the fight.

That's not an issue in this story. The women meet face to face and fight. I can already see that the post fight (the first of several to come I imagine) will be interesting.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 10:12:19 PM »
KRISTA AND I CONTINUE FIGHTING

Krista and I are still fighting to be Cal's boyfriend.  I still desire his just-the-right-length rock hard cock.  But, mostly, this is now a contest to just plain see which one of us is the better brawler.  And I've tricked the less experienced bitch into rules which favor my fight style.  We're wearing gloves, and we're in a cramped confined cage, both of which negate her wrestling skills.  I need to knock her out now.

Round 1 was a dud, in that the only damage I did to her was some minimal tit grinding.  I suspect i inflicted some pain, but the cost to me was unacceptable and, if continued, unendurable.  Only punches can win this battle, as Krista demonstrated when she raked my face with a right cross.  Because of the coarseness of the gloves, the first bitch to land as few as 7 similar blows, if landed cleanly, will be the victor.  This fight is now a sprint to 7 clean blows.

I snake my left arm around Krista's neck and achieve a headlock.    Shed headlocks me, but hers is with her right hand around my neck.  We are side by side, and she can now only punch with her weaker hand, her left.  She realizes her error, but the cramped quarters of the cage make it impossible for her to jostle herself free.  She struggles gamely, causing the fence to rattle so loudly the the sound echoes throughout the shelter.  But I lock onto her neck tightly, and begin lining up potential targets, which are three in number.

Behind door number one is Krista's face.  Nothing will give me more joy than scarring this Ice Queen's alabaster visage.  Everry morning for the rest of her life she'll wake up, look in ther mirror, and see a visible reminder of her youthful error of choosing to tangle with me.  Door number two is her chest, her tits.  This option I quickly rule out--wherever i strike Krista first is where she is most likely to retaliate against me.  And my breasts are still stinging from the grinding they received minutes ago.  Too soon.  They need a breather.

So, the final option is door number three, Krista's crotch.  I remember Mrs Howard telling me that in her catfight against her rival for her husband, "every punch was a low blow".  That's certainly what this fight with Krista is.  Our beef with each other is exclusively sexual.  We've both found a cock we want to ourselves.  We're not sharing it, and certainly not with each other.  I decide I will aim for door number three.

But first, to "soften the target".  I need to get Krista to loosen her defenses, I need a distraction.  Krista and I are now literally dripping in sweat.  The smell is as unsexy as can be.  I'm skeeved at the though of being scratched, but Krista gets tyhe same sensation from my armpit hair.  I decide to give herr a faceful of it.  Using my headlock grip, I ever-so-slightly twist her nose and mouth into my left armpit.  "Get a whiff, princess", I taunt her.  Krista at first tries to ignore my baiting, but she's unable to keep up the act for long.  "You disgusting gross sweaty pig," she hisses at me.  "Hairy fucking gorilla, no man fucking wants you."  "Oh, really, sweetie?  Well, tell you what.  You can ever the other men.  I'll just take Cal." 

I continue torturing Krista with my armpit sweat.  The cage rattling betrays her desperation.  Now or never, Nicolette.

I wind up for an uppercut swing with my right hand.  I aim, thumb first, for Krista's pussy.  Normally, punching with your thumb is insane.  But with a hockey glove, since the thumb is the hardest part, it's devastatingly effective.  I swing with all my might.

"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhj," Krista grunts primally.  Something cruel and brutal inside my clicks.  As I pull my punch back and prepare for another strike, I rake Krista's inner legs with the scratchy palms of the hockey gloves.  Red skin reveals itself immediately on my enemy's flesh.  As I anticipated, she attempts a matching counterpunch on me.  But she's using her left hand, and she lands just a glancing blow.  I wince in pain, since my pussy lips are fully aroused.  But this just angers me more and just succeeds in making my second blow harder and deeper.

"Uggggghhhhhhhh," Krista wails.  I had taunted her before about needing her mommy, but her cries are of a girl who actually has such a need.  Krista desperately tries to twist out of my headlock.  Primal images fill my head, as herr twisting reminds me of a Minnesota baby moose I once saw in the deathgrip of three wolves.  I crave hearing the soundf of Krista's pain as I land blow after blow, flesh rake after flash rake.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

The cage rattling sound subsides.

Seven.

Eight.

Her headlock loosens on me.

Nine.  Ten.  Eleven.  Twelve.

Krista's full body weight leans on me.  Her eyes are rolled back in her head.

If I continue, I'm scared of what I'll do to this enemy I've come to hate so much.  And anyways, it's time to save my energy for bitch number two.  My final rival for Cal.  His stepmom.  Mrs Howard.

I undo the door of the cage.  Krista falls in a heap.

I put my clothes, my sweats, back on.

I turn my cellphone on.

I call Mrs Howard.

"Nicolette?"

"It's over."

"How,..... badly...., did you hurt her?"

"Ya know.  Nothing butg low blows, right?"

"I understand.  Should we drive her to her mom's?"

"Well, she's not driving herself there anytime soon."

"I'll be right there."

Good.  Thern you and I can settle things.  Bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 12:03:37 PM »
Awesome twist

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »
DROPPING OFF KRISTA

Ok, I'm going to let you in on a girl secret.  The etiquette for what you do when you beat up a girl so bad that she can't walk away from the fight.

If the fight had witnesses, the losing girl's friends are responsible for getting her home.  But what if a fight had no witnesses.  Well, if you're the winning girl, you can't just leave her there, right?  That's super cold.  Plus, you might get arrested later for assault.  You do realize that there are cameras everywhere, right?

So, here's the etiquette the, the code, if you just won.  Especially if the losing girl lives with family.  You call a friend (or, in my case, a soon-to-be enemy, Mrs Howard), you drive the losing girl home, and, since you're marked up too, anyways, from the fight that just happened, you tell the losing girl's family that you and the losing girl just got jumped by mutual rivals of yours, from a rival school or a rival sports team or a rival boyfriend.  That's your obligation as the fight winner.  The losing girl's obligation is to not rat out the winning girl--to keep up the lie about the story.  The losing girl's family is usually so mortified that their daughter/sister was in yet another fight, that they don't push back against the story.  But if they do, the losing girl needs to keep her mouth shut.  Or next time she gets beat up, she just might get left out there in the woods.

Right, Krista?

When Mrs Howard arrives, I'm expecting a hug, or more, from her.  I just won a fight she's been wanting to happen for 4 months.  I just beat up the first girlfriend of Cal's to ever talk back to her.  And Mrs Howard and I just finger fucked less than 24 hours ago.

But no hug.  Is it because I look ridiculous, my hair a tangled mess, my face raw, my body stinking of sweat and pee?

Whatever.  Be that way bitch.  The mask is coming off between you and me anyways, as soon as we get Krista back to her mommy.

Mrs Howard comes prepared, with a huge hockey equpiment bag, and a two-wheeled wagon with a handle.  We put Krista's limp body in the bag, and pull it to the parking lot.  I'm unsettled by the level of preparation.  If I had lost the fight, were Mrs Howard and Krista going to dump my body into a ditch in the woods.

"Who did you think would win the fight, Mrs Howard?".

"I had confidence in you, Nicolette."

"Liar."

"Shut up, you prissy bitch.  Don't attract attention to us.  There's joggers out here."

Gawd, I wish I had masturbated this morning.  I'm so horny I have a headache.

We put Krista in Krista's car.  Mrs Howard finds Krista's key and starts it.  Since I don'tg know where Krista lives, I will follow in my car.  Then Mrs Howard and I will come back here in my car to get Mrs Howard's car.

Damn, fighting alone is a pain in the butt.

But so worth it. 

We drive.  I pray Mrs Howard doesn't get pulled over with Krista's woozy body in her car.

We get to Krista's mom house.  Krista is up and around now.  I tell Krista's mom a dumb story about getting jumped.  She thanks me for getting Krista home safe.

Stupid bitch.

Mrs Howard gets in my car a and we drive back to the Forest Preserve.

We're not talking.

Why aren't we talking?

We get to the parking lot.

Mrs Howard turns to me.  "What do you say you and I go to that abandoned tree house you were telling me about yesterday?  Bitch."

"Fine.  Son fucker."

To be continued......

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 03:04:04 PM »
This is one twisted story....

I'M LOVING IT!!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »
NICOLETTE VS MRS HOWARD

Saturday November 17, 2012 turns out to be the most insane day of my life.  In the morning, I fought Krista.  We were alone.  Fighting another girl alone is insane.  If the fight gets out of control, there's nothing to stop one of you from grabbing a knife or a baseball bat or a stick and using as a weapon.  You're completely at the mercy of someone you hate and who hates you.  It's insane.  But I did it.

And I'm about to do it again, the same day, against another rival, Mrs Howard.  Alone.  And the alone part isn't even the most insane part.  The insane parts are that, one, Mrs Howard is cerifiably fucked up psychologically.  She sleeps with her stepson.  Who would do that?  It has to be the grossest thing imaginable.  Second, it's my second fight of the day.  Normally, when you finish having a brawl like the one I just had with Krista, you need a month of rest.  AT LEAST.  Right now, even though I won the fight, my face is scraped and raw, my fingers and knuckles are swollen, my breasts are stinging  like a swarm of bees got a hold off them, and my pussy is raw.  Fuck, and now I need to fight again??

I'm also thirsty and famished.  Luckily I'm driving.  If I wasn't driving, I havee no doubt Mrs Howard would drive us to the  Forest Preserve and deny me all opportunity for nourishment.  But I'm in charge.  We go to a Dunkin Donuts drive thru.  I stuff down three donuts and two orange juices.  I'm still famished, but that will have to do.  I don't want to get a stomach ache. 

Mrs Howard taunts me from the back seat.

"So, Krista tells me she broke the news to you about why I hired you at Cal's tutor.  It's not for your knowledge of Chemistry--she's getting a fucking C-minus."

"Actually, I think Krista only got the story half right.  Deny this, Mrs Howard, if you can:  You thought Krista would win the fight.  You thought she would maim me, or worse, and you were going to turn her in for doing it, to get both her andd me out of the way.  And have Cal to yourself."

A pregnant pause.

"I don't deny it."

The silence lies heavy in the air.  The sickening accusation.  The non-denial admission. 

"He's your son, Mrs Howard.  It's....unthinkable."

"Stepson."

"It doesn't matter."

"You can't judge me."

"Then you'll give him up?"

"To you?  Never, bitch."

"Then there's nothing mored to talk about."

And, indeed Mrs Howard has stopped talking.  I'm revolted as I look at her in the rear view mirror.  Her hands are down her jeans, touching herself.  I'm forced to listen as her arousal builds.  She starts moaning his name.  "Cal.  Cal.  Cal."  Mrs Howard cums in my back seat.  She rubs her mum into my disheveled hair.

I almost vomit out my donuts.

We're at the Forest Preserve.

"If I get the chance, I'm throwing you over the side of that fucking treehouse."

"Back at ya, honey."

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 09:01:28 AM »
TREEHOUSE FIGHT

As Mrs Howard and I march from the parking lot to the tree house where we are going to fight, she following about 15 feet behind me, the thought which makes me the angriest is that for the entire time she's known the two of us, Mrs Howard actually thought that Krista would beat me in a fight.  I mean, wtf, Mrs Howard?? Krista isn't even 21 yet.  I get in real life barfights--Krista can't even get in the bar. How was she gonna beat me in a fight??

I begin to wonder--do Mrs Howard and Cal, I mean I know now that they have sex--but do they TALK ABOUT sex, too.  Gawd, the thought of that is even more revolting than them actually doing it.  Did Mrs Howard ask Cal how I was in bed, versus how Krista was.  I remember, during our cellphone text arguments, Krista hinting that her fuck sessions with Cal were shorter and rougher than mine with him.  Did Cal tell that to Mrs Howard?  Did she conclude from that that Krista would be tougher in a fight? 

I want to prove right now to Mrs Howard that I'm the better woman, of all 3 of us, in a fight.

We climb the tree house ladder.  The November Minnesota afternoon has turned damp and chilly.  I'm in my sweats, Mrs Howard is in her jeans and shirt- top.  We don't strip--we just square up, hatefully glaring at each other.  I realize now that Mrs Howard's "only low blows" quip from before was just bullshit to bait Krista and I into fighting as dirty as possible.  Now that her butt has to cash one of her own checks for real, Mrs Howard is fighting with her fists. 

I become conscious of the four foot wood rail fence surrounding the plywood surface on which Mrs Howard and i have squared up.  It's a 15 foot drop to the forest surface below.  Will one of us really throw the other one over the side during this fight?  I have no doubt she'll do it tho me, if the opportunity presents itself.  Will I do it to her?

Shit, it's hard to stand.  My pussy has been needing the release of an orgasm since 6am and it's now 2 in the afternoon.  Eight hours of unreleased tension.  Mrs Howard getting herself off in my car is giving her a huge advantage--as we bob and weave, her movements are freer.  My preliminary jabs miss the mark.  Mrs Howard smirks as I swing in vain.

C'mon, Nicolette, you can do it.  You're 22, in the prime of your life.  I inspect Mrs Howard's body from head to toe.  Shit, her blonde hair is pretty.  She must spend a fortune on it.  Coloring it.  Styling it.  I want to sink my nails in it, to tear it out.

Almost involuntarily, I enter a stand up hair pulling clinch with Mrs Howard.  I dig my nails into her scalp and whip her head from side to side.  Mrs Howard is doing to same to me and my disheveled tangled disaster zone of brunette hair.  I just in anger at my enemy's body, but she turns and gives, self-defense style, using my own force against me to turn me towards the railing.  Shit, she really is trying to throw me over the fucking side.  I need to keep this fight in the center of the "ring".  I slow the fight down.

" Fuck, you stink," says Mrs Howard.  I have no ready response.  My sweatpants have a damp spot at the crotch.  What the fuck is that?  Sweat?  Cum?  Pee?  Blood?  All four?  Am I having my fucking period?  I suddenly feel vulnerable.  Not in control of my own body.  I crave to sit on Mrs Howard's face with whatever is going on "down there". 

I remember my hard-tipped boots.  Mrs Howard just has sneakers.  I pull her hair down, and start kicking her shins and kneeing her face.  I elicit "ouch"'s from the big-mouthed cocky wise ass.  My confidence grows.  Mrs Howard resists for awhile, but concedes me victory in the stand up battle of our war by finally rolling in a ball onto the wood tree house floor.  Now I just need to get on top of this bitch.

My stamina is deteriorating quickly.  By now, my second wind would normally be kicking in, but I've been fighting too long and too hard today.  I've got to get this over fast.  Mrs Howard senses my desperation.  She knows I'm trying to pin her.

I straddle Mrs Howard's face.  She knees me in the back, but i grunt and bear it.  Now or never, Nicolette, now or never.  I realize how dainty and spoiled Mrs Howard is at her core--a faceful of pussy hair, especially in my unshowered state, will be mortifying to her.  I pull my sweatpants down.

I grind.  The triumph of humiliating this stuck up MILF excites me to the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm.

I release.

Fffffffffffuuuuuuhccckkkkk.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuccccvkkkkkk.

Fffguuuuuuucccccvvkkkkkk.

Sssshhhjiiiiiiiiikkttgggggtttggttt.

Fffffvvuuuuccvkkkkk.

Wave after wave.

Then I release again.

Ssssshhhiiittggggtgtg.

Ffffffguuujuujjjccvvkkkkkk.

Ffffuujccckkkkkkk.

I notice Mrs Howard is crying under me.  Which triggers one final release.

Fffffffuuuuccckkkkkkk.

Oh yeah.  Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Fffuuuuucccckkkkkk.

Fffffffuuuuuccckkkkkk.

I get up and run.  I wiggle my sweatpants back on.

I run down the ladder.  I power walk back to my car.

I smell pee and cum.  And bo.  Shit I hope no one stops me on the way back to my car.

To this day, i don't know what I did on Mrs Howard's face.  Did I pee on her?  Or just cum?  I didn't think you could do both at once, but it smells like I just did.  Is she mad?  Did the psycho like it?

In the car on the way home, the ending of the fight remained a confusing blur, but everything else about my life became clear.  In an instant.

I do suck at chemistry.

And at teaching it.

I'm 22, wasting the best years of my life.

I'm not in love with Cal--it's just sex.

Marrying someone like him is impossible.  He'll stray every time.  He knows any woman would want his cock.

And someday, He'll need therapy.  For what his stepmom did to him.

I go home.

I shower.

I can't face Thanksgiving dinner with my parents.

So the next day, I climb in my car and drive to Chicago.

Where I've been for five years now.  Trying to forget what happened.

Not the Krista part--i kinda enjoyed that.

Just trying to forget the awful riding, and explosion, on Mrs Howard's face.

It's been 5 years now.

I'm not over it yet.

I wonder if I ever will be.

THE END

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 12:41:23 PM »
A great end to a terrific story!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »
Good ending but I would have liked to see her take Cal fully away from Mrs Howard and then teach him not to stray

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2017, 02:26:57 PM »
A classic series of plot twists, and great fight scenes! Loved it.