News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nicolette vs Krista, Junior Hockey tutoring catfight

• 29 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Nicolette vs Krista, Junior Hockey tutoring catfight
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:22:13 AM »
MINNESOTA CHILDHOOD

My name is Nicolette.  I'm 5'7", 115 pounds, with thick wavy dark brunette hair down to my butt.  I don't need to fight to get a man, and I doubt I ever will in the future.  But 5 years ago this fall, in 2012, I got into an intense catfight, psychological and then physical, with a blonde girl named Krista who was two years younger than me, over a boy who was two years younger than her.  I was 22, she was 20, and he was 18.  And he had us fighting like crazed wildcats over him.  And he was totally worth it.  The story is safely enough in the past now that I feel safe writing about it.

Where to start.  I was the spoiled only child of two University of Minnesota professors.  The good thing about that upbringing was that I was surrounded by books and learning.  The bad part was that my parents were obsessed with status and appearances.  They wanted to make sure I was never doing work that was beneath me, or that appeared to other's to be beneath me.

This worldview got me into trouble when it was time to "leave the nest".  I graduated high school in 2008, and went away to the University off Nebraska to study Environmental Science.  The Fall of my freshman year, the world financial system went crazy and the college senior job market collapsed, but I wasn't graduating until May 2012.  You would think by then the job market would recover and I could be gainfully employed in my field upon completion of my degree.  Right?

You would be wrong.  What a fucking letdown.  I did 8 serious interviews in April and May of 2012 for jobs in my major, and got zero offers.  It sucked.  But my status-conscience parents, rather than let me find my own way, like many of my similarly underemployed classmates were doing, stepped in tgo keep up appearances.  They got me involved in tutoring AP Chemistry to Junior Hockey ice hockey players around home.  It's a non-job that looks like a job on a resume, to tread water until a fulltime paying job becomes available. 

Now, a quick rundown on Minnesota Junior Ice Hockey--ice hockey is our state's athletic religion, sort of what football is to Texas, what basketball is to Indiana and Kentucky, what baseball is to California; and Junior Hockey is the chosen few who have so much potential in ice hockey that they drop out of the public school system to travel and play ice hockey full time in venues where college and even NHL scouts can watch them play.  They are so good that they have a legit chance at playing professionally in a few years.  They're like AAU basketball players or NCAA football players.

But since they are playing and training for hockey full time, they are essentially home schooled.  To the extent they are pursuing specialized AP courses to get high school equivalency and even college credit, they need a team of tutors.  That's where I came in.  I was match with an 18 year old boy, a high school senior named Cal who wanted to be a doctor someday, after hockey, who was studying AP Chemistry.

I was introduced to Cal the summer of my return home from Nebraska.  At our very first handshake, I knew I would let him sleep with me.  He was so much younger than me, and yet I melted at his looking at me and touching me.  Tall, strong, athletic, smart, confident-even-cocky.  That ice hockey player cockiness that no other boys that age have.  18 going on 27, especially when it comes to sex.  That sorta thing.  I, of course, hid my feelings all summer.  And he hid his as well, for different reasons.  I was trying to maintain a professional distance in order to hide my shame at being an unemployed college grad returned home to live in my parent's basement.  He had a different motivation.  He had a crush-at-first-site on me.  But needed to hide it from his new girlfriend.

Ah, Cal's new girlfriend.  Krista.  Typical Scandanavian Minnesota blonde ice queen.  Same height, weight, build, and hairstyle as me, but blonde.  Even if Krista wasn't the new girlfriend of my new crush, I would have hated her with a passion at first site.  She had a classic RBF--resting bitch face--that made me just want to smack back to wherever it came from.  She and i shook hands that same summer day.  The stare between us was so icy that it almost caused winter to arrive early.  We both knew it as totally Game On between us once classes started in late August.  Fine with me, Krista, be that way.

You see, I was so distracted with Krista looks, that I just ASSUMED she was 18 like Cal.  A high school senior.  What hope did she have fending off me, an educated, desirable college grad.  Krista would remain the girlfriend, and I'd be the side chick.  But if she tried to chase me away from my side chick privileges, well, she could try, but it would be Girl versus Woman.  And we know who wins that, right ladies.

Boy, was I surprised in September.  More on that in a bit.

In August, Cal and I started studying AP Chemistry, twice a week for an hour.  Our first session was totally professional--we met in his parent's dining room.  By our second session we were playing footsie under the table, the third session we were touching hands, the fourth session we kissed, the fifth session I sat on his lap the entire hour, and the sixth session we stopped studying chemistry and went to his bedroom.  We did, exchanged cellphone numbers and started texting and Snapchatting each other nude pictures.  It had only taken three weeks.

I had won him from Krista, right?

Ah, Krista.  When I brought her up in our late night horny texts, he would send me nudes of her, too.  Like he was showing her off to me.  I asked if he was sending my nudes to her.  He denied it, and said, "Do you want me to send her nudes of you?".

Interesting question.  The knee-jerk reaction is, NO FUCKING WAY.  Let me see her, but not her me.  That way I have status on her.  Again, my parents instilling the pursuit of status on me.

But, then I got go thinking about it.  You know what, Krista needs to know what's-what here.  That Cal and I would eventually hook up was inevitable.  But things are already way beyond that between he and I.  We're hooking up, in his bedroom, twice a week, and sexting the other 5.  We're an item.  Too bad so sad things didn't work out between you and him.  Best for all involved for you to move on.  You and he had just started dating anyways.

I tell him to send her a nude of me giving her the middle finger.  She responds, through cmXal, with one of her giving the finger right back at me.

Fuck you, Krista.  You wouldn't do that IRL. 

And, anyways, you're the ex now.  Have a nice life.

Or so I think.

I knock on Cal's parents door for tutoring-slash-sex the next week, at the usual time.  His mom answers.

"I'm sorry, Nicolette.  We forgot to tell you.  Cal's dad took him to University of Iowa to be with his girlfriend Krista.  He misses her."

Krista is still Cal's girlfriend??

Krista is in college??

He's with her now??

To be continued.....

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Nicolette vs Krista, Junior Hockey tutoring catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 09:23:15 AM »
Intriguing start!  ;) ;D
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 12:26:22 PM »
TENSION WITH KRISTA

Without intending to, I had entered into the most unsolvable type of catfight situation, a love triangle catfight, with a girl who was my physical equal.  By unsolvable, I mean of course, unsolvable by any means short of a physical clash.  Even if I had wanted to back down from a battle over Cal's cock, there was no face-saving way for me to resign as his tutor.  We needed each other.  I needed to be a success at this, my first post-college "job".  If I failed at this, i would need to back to waitressing, mortifying my parents and college friends.  And Cal needed me.  AP Chemistry tutors are hard to find, especially once the school year is already underway.  So Cal and I were stuck with each other until next spring.

Note that I said "Even if I had wanted to" back down from battling for Cal's cock.  Guess what.  I didn't want to back down.  If i needed to go to war with Krista for that cock, i was "all in".  Because, much to my surprise, with Cal being 4 years younger than me, sex with him was the best damn sex of my life.  He was always hard, even after he came.  I had never had a cock that was as reliably hard.  Let me try to explain it in chemistry terms.  It was like this rod, the stick, made out of tungsten, the hardest element there is at room temperature.  When Cal and I would fuck, I had to look down to make sure he hadn't whipped out a vibrator or some other foreign object.  I loved the sensation of looking down and reassuring myself, "Ahh, nope.  Just Cal's good ole cock.  Fucking me hard."

But I knew that since Cal brought these feelings of safety and possessiveness to me, he brought them to Krista as well.  Which meant she wouldn't back down either, no matter how much she saw me invested in fucking Cal.

Krista and I had the ultimate female problem from hell.  We had our claws sunk into Cal.  He had no reason to choose between--a girlfriend at home, and another out of town.  Krista and i would need to choose for him.  We would need to go to war for him.

Krista and I began texting each other, hoping against hope that the other was not a fighter.  No such look.  In Lincoln, Nebraska, as a college coed, I had learned a love for a good ole Midwest barfight.  You know the drill.  You flirt at the bar with a local who likes seeing a new face in the place.  He buys you your next round.  His girlfriend or ex girlfriend doesn't like when the conversation goes beyond 5 or 10 minutes.  You say you're not going anywhere until you finish your drink.  She knows you'll nurse the drink, and tells you to stand up.  The only questions left are will the bouncers separate you and her once you start, or let you finish; and will the fight be for the viewing pleasure of the crowd, or settled outside.  Nothing like a barfight.

Krista was a fighter, too.  Sports.  She played the three "hot button" female combat sports, intramurally, at Iowa.  Coed flag football in the fall, wrestling in the winter, rugby in the spring.  I had been "initiated" into the world of underground female athletic based combat while at Lincoln by a suite mate.  In coed intramural flag football, by rule, the girls block the girls and the girl defensive backs cover the girl receivers, so there are ample opportunities for frustrations to develop and boil over.  Female intramural wrestling--well, hell, that one explains itself, right?  And female intramural rugby, if for no other reason than that if you're straight, the lesbian female participants are always "testing" you to see if you're worthy to be occupying one of their spots.  Krista rotated from season to season across these three sports at Iowa, looking and finding battles on and off the field.

So, both of us knew how to fight.  This wasn't going to end pretty.  It was only a matter of time.

We would both be in Minneapolis for Thanksgiving.  That entire fall, September, October, and November, became a countdown to an epic bitchfight.  Krista and i Snapchatted almost daily taunts and threats to each other.  I worked out feverishly, trying to both get my body into prime fighting shape, bug also to make the nudes I sent to her as intimidating as possible. 

In September, I could taunt Krista, truthfully, about stolen 10-minute nooner fucks in Cal's backyard or bathroom, under the pretense, to his parents (who thought of Krista as his "nice girlfriend"---ewwww!!!!!), of passing back and forth Chemistry problems.  But that ended in early October, when training began for the winter season.  Cal was in the rink or weight room constantly, and was always sore.  I became sexually frustrated.  Krista already was.  I baited her, "Why don't you fuck some horny Iowa frat boy, you blonde bimbo."  "How about instead i fuck Cal after kicking your bony ass the night before Thanksgiving, bitch?"

Ohhhhh, baby.  This catfight was gonna be epic.

To be continued.....

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:57:24 PM »
It was like this rod, the stick, made out of tungsten, the hardest element there is at room temperature.  When Cal and I would fuck, I had to look down to make sure he hadn't whipped out a vibrator or some other foreign object. 

ooh, tell me where I can find a cock like that  ::) ... giggles!  ;D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 04:34:13 PM »
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2012 TEXT CONVERSATION

Nicolette:  You there, bitch?

Krista:  What do you want, slut?

N:  I can't wait to kick your ass when get here for Thanksgiving.  Whay day are you back?

K:  If you want to fight so bad, why don't you just come to Iowa?

N:  Because I want you in a hospital where your parents can keep an eye on you, dumbass.

K:  Oh, you're going to put me in the hospital, bitch?

N:  If you give me the chance.

K:  Oh, sweetie, you will have EVERY OPPORTUNITY to show me what you've got.  And then when you try and give, I'll follow through on every EMPTY FUCKING THREAT you've been making to me.

N:  There not empty threats, Krista.  Let down your guard for a fucking second and I WILL hurt you worse than you've ever been hurt.

K:  I believed you a few weeks ago.  But for you not to come to Iowa shows what a pussy you are.

N:  Krista, DO NOT fucking tempt me you cxnt.  I'm fucking three seconds away from climbing in my car.

K:  You're all talk.  I can already tell.  You know what.  Don't come.  I don't think Iowa has a hospital for the fucking injuries you'll have when I'm fucking done with you.

N:  So pick a day, bitch.  I need to know when I can hurt you.  Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. 

K:  Oh, I have sweetie.  I've moved up some classes I had that week and I can be back early.  The Saturday before.  2 weeks from today.  November 17.

N:  Goid.  Can't get here soon enough.

K:  Good.  Get ready to eat your turkey THROUGH A FUCKING STRAW, bitch.

N:  I've never been less fucking afraid of any girl (that's what you are) my whole fucking life.

K:  Cute.  I see what you did there.  I'm not a woman.  Cute.  Cal knows I'm a woman, bitch.  He tells me all about me, and all about you.

N:  When he and I are together we're too busy fucking to talk about you.

K:  Ya because it takes 15 hours to get you off you fucking bitch.

N:  Cute you and he are done in 3 minutes.  Little girl.

K:  Queen bitch.

N:  Bow down to me then whore.

K:  When Cal asks me why I hurt you so bad I'm showing him this.

N:  You will NEVER NEVER talk to him your entire life after Nov 17.  Say goodbye to him while you have a chance.

K:  No need.  I will be with him forever.  Count on that, bitch.

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 06:01:23 PM »
Another masterpiece in the making. This is more than a fight it is a war and only one will survive this battle.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 12:05:00 AM »
A FINAL PRE-FIGHT TRUCE WITH KRISTA

After my November 3rd text argument with Krista, I briefly considered using her "I'll be with him forever, count on it" quip against her by showing it to Cal's mom, portraying Krista as a crazed stalker, and enlisting Cal's mom as a "referee" of sorts for our planned November 17 brawl.  But then I thought, "You know what?  I'm gonna hurt Krista.  I don't want Krista's mom to get mad at Cal's mom for knowing what was about to happen to Krista.  And I want Krista out of the picture forever after the fight. 

Krista and I need to fight totally alone.  Without interruption.  Without someone wondering where we are and tracing our cellphones.  We need to agree to have our cellphones off during the fight.  And then the winner call our families to pick us up from the fight.

But then the loser not go to the cops.  Just accept her loss and move on.  Like a woman.  Maybe I can appeal to Krista's pride.

On Sunday morning, I text her.

Nicolette:  5 minute truce to go over logistics for the 17th?

Krista:  You actually want rules?

N:  I said logistics, not rules, bitch.

K:  Call me a bitch again and this truce is over.

N:  Fine.  You're right.  I'm thinking you can prove me right about something else.  About you being a woman.

K:  I'm a woman whether you accept it or not, but fine I'm game.  What?

N:  Let's not involve anyone else in our fight.  We don't tell anyone before the fight.  During the fight.  After the fight.  No ratting each other out to ANYONE after the fight.

K:  Done.  You haven't told anyone yet?

N:  No.  You?

K:  No. 

N:  Good.  Cellphones off on the way to the fight, right?

K:  Fine.  So where's the fight?

N:  Flint Ridge Forest Preserve.  There's 4 walking trails.  Trail 4.  Walk a mile in--there's a bench.  We'll meet there and go off trail into the woods.

K:  Problem.  You don't get it.

N:  What?

K:  I'll feel bad when your ankles are broke and the paramedics can't get in to get you out.

N:  Suggestions?

K:  There's restrooms, a little beyond that bench I think.

N:  Won't people come in?

K:  We can put up the sign that it's closed.  You're there--figure something out before then.

N:  If this is a trick, I swear I won't call for help.  I'll fucking leave you out there with zero remorse.

K:  Right back at ya, honey.

N:  Bitch.

K:  This truce is over.

N:  That's right.

K:  bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

N:  Real mature.  And here i almost thought you were a woman.

K:  We'll find out who's more woman, won't we?

N:  That we will.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 07:45:50 AM »
ELECTION NIGHT WITH CAL'S MOM, MRS HOWARD

Tuesday, November 6, 2012, is Election Day in Minnesota and in the United States.  Barack Obama defeated Mitt Romney to win a second term as President of the United States.  Cal's dad was volunteering working at the polls, and Cal was away at a hockey tournament, so Cal's mom, Nancy Howard, was home alone for the night.  She asked me if I wanted to come over and keep her company.  I said yes.

Mrs Howard is a tall, statuesque blonde beauty.  A typical native Minnesotan of Scandanavian descent, it was clear that Cal had inherited both his athleticism and his rugged good locks from his mom.  I always found her very easy to talk to, and quickly accepted her offer of a red wine.  And another.  And another.  I was becoming quite buzzed, and put my guard up to not blab to her about my catfight 11 days from now against Krista.  We had pledged to each other to keep it a secret in order to prevent anyone interfering.

Mrs Howard:  Thank you again, Nicolette, for all the help you've been giving Cal with his AP Chemistry.  He's doing fantastic on his exams in it.  We were very lucky to find you.

Nicolette:  Aw, shucks.  No problem at all, tho.  It really is a pleasure teaching Cal.  He's a very responsible student.

H:  Thanks.  His dad and I really are proud of him.  We see how the girls all react to him....<<<<waiting for me to say something>>>>....

N:.....<<<being careful what I say; but not too careful--that would be suspicious, too>>>.....oh?........

H:.....you know.....a future professional hockey player.....and then a future doctor, if he doesn't make millions in hockey.....two winning lottery tickets, money-wise......and......<<<<prompting me>>>>.....

N:  ....<<<<still not taking the bait>>>....and?....Mrs Howard?....

H:.....and.....well, Nicolette, don't you find my son to be very handsome??......

N:.....he's....yes, Mrs Howard, your son is very attractive....

H:....Thank you.  I've seen how he looks at you, Nicolette.  He has quite a crush on you, you must have noticed....

N:....<<<<fake blushing>>>...who??  Cal??.....a crush on me???...

H: Oh, stop in, Nicolette.  You're a 10 and you know it.  And Cal does go for the college age women....like....like....with, like this girl Krista....

N:......<<<<careful, Nicolette, careful>>>>.....oh?  You mean the girl at Iowa??....what about her??.....

H;....Well, it's just. ....well, Nicolette, Cal's father and I, when we allowed Cal to start dating Krista, we warned him not to get too attached, you know, too exclusive with her....to keep his options open at least until graduation....

N:.....<<<< I can tell Mrs Howard has something she's meaning to tell me.....i try and coax it out of her with my attentive eyes and posture>>>>......and?  What, he's getting too attached to her??....

H:...well, not him.  Her.  Nicolette, you see.... And puhleeez, please don't let this leave this room, this is between you and me, ok?....

N:    <<<<crossing my heart>>>>....Scout's honor, Mrs Howard....what is it?.....

H:......well, you see, Nicolette....this is hard, but....well when Cal's dad and Cal went to Iowa to visit Krista at college....well, Krista tried to tell my husband to get rid of you as Cal's tutor....she said she didn't want Cal around a "cheap tramp" like you.....which, Nicolette, so you understand, he cut her off and refused to even have the conversation....but we found that to be a creepy request....Well, Nicolette, the reason I tell you this, is, well, Krista hasn't reached out to you since then, has she?.....Nicolette?.......

N.....<<<<shit, I wish I didn't have those three wines in me....That.  FUCKING.  Bitch.  Krista.  I could strangle her right now....but I need to play it cool with Mrs Howard>>>>....oh, don't worry, Mrs Howard.  I can handle girls like Krista.....

H:  <<<<selecting her words carefully>>>>....oh, yes, I didn't mean to pry.....Well, I guess....i mean, who you communicate is of course your business....it's just....well, Nicolette, my husband and I care about you....and....

N:.....yes?......

H:....Well, Nicolette.....i guess.....if Krista does try to confront you, please don't let her corner you alone.......

N:....<<<trying to act nonchalant>>>>....Mrs H, me?  Worried about Krista?.....C'mon--be serious, who'd you put 500 bucks on in a rumble? Me <<<<flexing my bicep>>>>?.....or her??.....

H;....I suppose....but, well, Nicolette....I've seen and heard stories from hockey moms.....when these girls get their claws into a hockey player.....Nicolette, they will do anything....well, let me explain it this way.....you're not 16 anymore, Nicolette.....if you and another woman are alone, and you're fighting for cock.....<<<<shit, did Mrs H actually use that word????>.....well, you and her are fighting for keeps, ok?....i mean, there's no fucking rules....<<<<did she jyst swear again??>>>>>.......anything goes, Nicolette....

N:  ....are you speaking from personal experience, Mrs Howard?.....

H:....<<<<thinking>>.....well......nothing that I'm any too proud of, but....yes....yes, I've had to assert my rights over my husband.....

N:....and??....any advice??.....

H:....Nicolette....I...I....if Krista tries to contact you....I mean, I know the holidays and then January break are coming....Nicolette, please,....please tell me you won't let Krista bait you into a fight?.....Nicolette, why aren't you saying anything?.....

N:....I can't make that promise, Mrs H.....

H:.....Nicolette, please....if you and Krista fight....Nicolette, Krista is already so, stalkerish....and then You're so pretty, I mean you must know how jealous you make other girls.....

N.....Mrs H.  I.  Can.  Handle.  Krista......

H:  <<<looking away from me>>> Oh, Nicolette.  Nicolette.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 01:17:43 PM »
MRS HOWARD'S 1992 CATFIGHT

The morning after our Election Night discussion and chat about Krista, Mrs Howard called me on my cellphone.

N:  Hello?

H:  Good morning, Nicolette.  I'm sorry for calling, but I'm worried about you for 2 reasons.  Do you have a minute.

N:  No worries, Mrs Howard.  But, go.  What are the 2 things?

H: Well, first, the wine last night.  I didn't make you drink too much, did I?  You made it home ok?

N:  Mrs H, at Lincoln I used to stay at bars till closing time, ok?  I know how to drive home in a straight line, ok?

H:  Well, ok.  But let's not make a habit of that, ok?

N:  I'm that boring, huh?

H:  No, no, no, Nicolette....i just meant.....just the opposite--last night was, so, I don't know, not exciting, but......well.....that's the thing.....the second thing I'm worried about....Nicolette, have you thought about what we talked about regarding Krista?

N:  Yes.....

H:........and?.......

N:   ....and....I want to hear about the fight for cock you had....the one over Mr Howard.....

H.....oh, Nicolette, I hope I didn't make it sound like there was anything at all that was glamorous about that episode....

N:   <<sincerely pleading>>>>  Please?  For me?

H:  .....oh dear, this is what I was afraid of.....Nicolette, the other woman, her name was Karen.....you don't understand....Karen and I had no control over our actions.....it was like we were 2 magnets being drawn together.....she knew my husband from work.....he and I were just married, in 1992.....she came by our house to deliver a binder.....and I answered the door.....and the way she dilly-dallied there, I could tell she wanted me to invite her in, so she could check out our house.....and I knew if I gave in that night, her dropping by would become a habit....which I DID NOT WANT to happen.....so I snatched the binder from her, whipped it on the floor, stepped outside, closing the front door behind us....and I was right in her face.....and I told her to NEVER come to OUR HOUSE ever again.....to deliver whatever binders needed to be delivered at work......and Karen stormed away angry....and Nicolette, both she and I knew that the next night she would be returning, with another binder.....she had no choice....and that I would confront her....that I had no choice either....that we weren't fighting for binders, we were fighting for cock.....

N:   wow....Mrs Howard.....

H:....this was NOT glamorous Nicolette...it was scary....knowing all day she would come over the next night......that one of us would need to destroy the other.....that my husband couldn't settle this, we needed to......ourselves....and, Nicolette, there wasn't one above the belt punch the entire fight....it was a fight where every blow was a low blow.....Nicolette it was awful....we were both crying.....Nicolette. it was horrible.....

N:   ....but.....you needed to do it....

H:   I did....but....but.....

But nothing, Mrs Howard.  I need to do it, too.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 03:53:51 PM »
MONDAY NOVEMBER 12....5 DAYS BEFORE FIGHT DAY

Monday, November 12, 2012 is Veterans Day, a school holiday.  The Howards and I forget to re-cooridinate our tutoring session schedule, so I show at my usual time Monday afternoon to teach Chemistry to Cal.

And to fuck his brains out.  It might be the last time we see each other before my fight on Saturday with Krista.  Cal will be travelling for hockey later in the week.

But, when I arrive, because of the holiday, Mrs Howard answers the door and informs me Cal is taking a break from schoolwork today and is with friends.  He's not home.  She must be able to read the bitter disappointment in my face, as she asks me to come in.  I can smell red wine on her breath, and ask her if I can join her.  We both now, as soon as my buzz kicks in, where our conversation will go.

H:  Nicolette.  So.  Have you, ummm, given any thought to what I said to you about fights for cock between women.  How you must to whatever you can to avoid getting into such a fight?  How you must do everything you can to avoid Krista.

N:  I have Mrs H.  My promise to you, is, I. Will.  Not.  Underestimate.  Krista.

H:  We'll, that's important.  But, Krista, It's not exactly what I asked of you.

N:  You asked me to think about it, first, Mrs Howard.  And I have.  Specifically this.  Since you, Mrs Howard, have been in a fight for cock, what pointers do you have for me on tactics.

H:  <<<<<<<long dramatic pause>>>><<<<then sighing>>>><<<I love this woman, but Gawd is she dramatic>>>>>

N:  What's the matter, Mrs Howard?

H:  It's just.....just that....i knew from the moment I brought you into Cal's life that it would come to this.....you and Krista are both so beautiful....and strong and determined.....i knew you two would inevitably fight for Cal's cock.....I know the result will be just horrible for one of you.....i can't help but feel responsible....

N:  Mrs Howard.  Krista and i are adult.  We are responsible for our actions.  But.....if you hold back on sharing tactics with me....and I get hurt....well, how will you feel then.....

H:  <<<<<sighing>>>>> I suppose.  Oh, Nicolette, fine.  Tactics.  First, your fight with Krista will be long.  A marathon, not a 30-second barfight, Ok?  Neither of you are going to quit for any reason.  So, Nicolette, you must pace yourself.  Control your emotions, and your hormones.  Second, punching.  Do it sparingly, only when you see her face is unprotected.  If you punch to much, you'll just with her skull and you fingers will swell or get broken.  So, third, what do you do instead?  Nicolette, always have you nails as sharp as possible.  Not too long--they'll break.  Just sharp.  Like razors.  Fourth, kicking.  When you're standing, AND on the ground.  Kick, kick, kick, Nicolette.  Use all 4 of your appendages.  Kick her everywhere.  And finally, hair pulling--It's for defense, not offense.  If she has you pinned, pull her head down by her hair until you can roll out of the pin.  But other than that, refrain from pulling her hair.  You'll want to--but avoid it--you'll be losing precious time needed to do damage to her.  That's about it.

N:  Wow, Mrs Howard, I wish I was taking notes.  In fact.....how do YOU remember all that without notes?

H:   <<<<blushing>>>>>

N:  Mrs Howard, if I didn't know better, I'd think you've been secretly fantasizing about Krista and me fighting.

H:  <<<<without hesitation>>>Everytime I see one of you.  You two are the sexiest 20 year olds I've ever been around.  A fight between you and her will be, epic.  Epic--is that what you kids say?

N:  Yes.  Some of us.  And, well, thank you, Mrs Howard.  If Krista and I ever do fight, I'll be sure to give you a blow-by-blow.

H:  You better.

To be continued.....

Offline Aleena

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 07:03:51 PM »
Looking forward to the next chapter......you have us all on the edge of our seats 😜

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 04:49:54 PM »
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14

Three days before my fight with Krista, Cal and I have a Chemistry tutoring session.  And then an hour of the roughest sex we've ever had.  My friskiness is 115 on a scale of 100, as I'm gearing up psychologically for my fight for cock with my hated rival. 

I'm also frustrated.  I spent Tuesday, the day before, at the Forest Preserve Krista and I have decided to fight at.  The shelter we are going to fight inside of has a painted, sticky, dirty floor, including sections with noticeable mold stains.  Mrs Howard has told me that the fight tactics are going to include scratching, which means that even if I win the fight, my body will end up with dozens of deep cuts.  The thought of rolling around on the germy, moldy, bacteria-infested floor with bloody cuts skeeves me out--Krista and I are both going to get MRSA and all varieties of infections known to man.  I don't give a shit what happens to her--but losing a limb of mine to amputation is not something I'm willing to endure for the sake of this bitch.

In the cum-soaked bed with Cal after our fucking, we langorously stare at the hockey equipment in his room.  I see two pairs of hockey gloves.  I get a devious idea.

Me:  Cal, What's it like to punched by someone wearing a pair of hockey gloves?

Cal:  It sucks.  It's called "turtling", because the glove is like a hard shell on your hand.  Those things had jagged corners everywhere.  And even if you don't wind up, there's another dirty move called a "face wash", where you just rub the glove in someone's face--that hurts too.  Both of those are considered highly unsportsmanlike.  You only resort to it with someone you hate.

Someone I hate, huh?

I ask Cal if I can borrow 2 pairs of his hockey gloves.  He agrees, suspecting nothing. 

That night, back at home, I text Krista.

Me:  I scoped out the site at the Forest Preserve.  We should have no problem getting an hour of privacy.  But the space is small, the floor is hard, and It's nasty dirty.  You'll be right at home.  But I won't.  So, we fight with hockey gloves.  Topless if you're woman enough.  Clothed if you're not.

<<<<<30 minutes go by.  Don't wuss out on me now, Krista.  I'm primed to fight.>>>>>>

Krista:  Just topless?  You're not putting your slut pussy on the line?

<<<<<Good answer, Krista.>>>>>

Me:  Fine.  Nude.  Be there 8am Saturday.  I can't wait another minute to maim you in the parts that matter.

K:  Fine.  Bitch.

Later that night, Mrs Howard texts me.

Mrs H:  Nicolette, you minx.  Cal told me you borrowed two pairs of his hockey gloves.  What makes me think you have a use for them other than hockey?

Me:  Why, Mrs H, whatever else could they be used for?  :-)

Mrs H:  In all seriousness, Nicolette.  I joke, but this is no laughing matter.  Please please please be careful.  You don't understand--no matter how much you hate Krista now, once she hits you, you will hate her 100 times more.  Please control your emotions.  And good luck.

N:  Thank you Mrs H.

To be continued...........

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »
CHOOSING A FIGHT VENUE, FRI NOV 16.

I spend Thursday and Friday at the Forest Preserve where Krista and I have agreed to fight on Saturday.  I've been assigned responsibility for arranging a private spot where she and I will be able to finish our bloody business, and I don't want to mess up.  Plus, the upcoming fight is all I can think about--i want to kick her bony ass so bad.

I narrow down the potential locations to two candidates.  The first is inside the cold but covered shelter with the filthy painted floor.  Inside the center of the building are storage cages.  One is empty and is 4 feet by feet square.  Interesting.  Not even enough room to fall down.  This is attractive to me for 2 reasons.  First, if my punches start bettering Krista's face, the cage (and my body) will hold her upright, allowing me to disfigure her face.  Second, if one of her lucky punches catches my jaw, she can't employ a takedown move and use her wrestling skills to pin me.  The fight will be a 100% standup fight.  Choice 2 is an old wooden treehouse, about 15 feet off the ground, which i see a bit off the path.  The park rangers must have used it as a lookout in years past, but it's now grown in.  Fighting up there would carty the added threat of throwing each other over the side.  How far would we go to hurt each other?

I'm torn which location to choose.  If only I knew a fight-for-cock expert.

Oh wait.

I do.  Mrs Howard.

Krista and I agreed to not tell anyone ahead of time that we were planning a fight.  But Mrs Howard already knows something is in the works--she knows two pair of her son's hockey gloves are being borrowed.

I call her, tell her where I am, and tell her I need fee opinion on something.  She agrees to meet me in 25 minutes.

She's there in 15.  "I drove 80 the whole way," she explains.

I show her the cage.  She and I step in.  Every important part of her bodies keep grazing each other--our foreheads, our noses, our chins, our tits (both hard thru our heavy fall tops), our hips, our knees.  I smell Mrs Howard's scent, her sweat, her breath.  The sensuousness is overwhelming. 

Mrs Howard purrs to be in a quiet voice, teaching me how to fistfight in close quarters, showing me how to use my left hand to pin Krista's right shoulder and prevent Krista from cleanly punching me with her right arm.  She teaches me how to knee Krista in the crotch.

She tells me to try it on her.  She grunts involuntarily.  I apologize.  She tells me to get over it--if I back off for a second with Krista tomorrow, Krista will destroy me.  I tell her I understand, knee her again, and this time don't apologize at the hurt I cause her.

We look in each other's eyes.

We slide our fingers down each other's pants, and bring each other to climax while standing.

I ask her to be on call tomorrow morning, in case I need help getting home after the fight.

"Good thinking," she tells me.  "This cage is perfect for settling things.  It won't end until you know for sure who the better woman is.  Even the winner might be sorry."

"I'm not sorry about one thing"

"What's that?"

""Asking you out here."

"I'm not sorry I came."

We never do check out the tree house.

To be continued.....

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »
This is awesome! Please more more! Hope the fight is as epic as the build up!

Online ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 11:06:30 PM »
Cant wait for the battle