News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women blowing away other women

• 2 Replies

Offline Allegra34MM

Women blowing away other women
« on: October 03, 2017, 04:01:07 PM »
I was chatting with @titfighterbustyanna today and she suggested that I post these pics, firstly to introduce myself and secondly because she liked them so much.

Before we get to physical violence, it's a particular pleasure of mine to humiliate the others who think that they can compete. The looks of horror and anger on their faces when I completely blow them away is such a turn on for me. It can also provoke an attack by the more foolish ones - and that's absolutely fine by me...

So here's me saying "hello" don't be shy and enjoy the pics:

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:26:44 PM by Allegra34MM »
++ Trillian : Allegra34MM ++

Offline TitfighterBustyAnna

Re: Women blowing away other women
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:14:24 PM »
Oh damn, thanks for these pics! I love them! And the feeling of intimadating other gils :)

Offline Julie-Truly

Re: Women blowing away other women
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 09:03:33 PM »
Weapons of mass destruction?  All I see is two overinflated speed bags!  And if we ever tangled, they would need to do an environmental impact statement due to the chemical spill.  Just sayin'
Some bitches say they don't like my attitude, usually behind my back.  I say - step up or shut up!