News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Bracket 3 QS: Kelly, Lopez, Cook, Olivo, Dormer, Union, Alba

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Minka Kelly vs Jennifer Lopez

{alt}
{alt}

The third round was taking place in a spare bedroom which had just a queen size bed and dresser.  Jennifer lopez didn’t have many fights left and she promised to go out on a high note.  The last time Minka Kelly fought someone it was a catfight with a woman she despised and lost to; Jessica Alba.  A win here and a upset by Alba she would destroy the bitch

Lopez began the fight opening up some serious punches but before she was able to finish the combo with a power punch it was blocked and Minka moved away.

The fight was similar to that.  Jennifer throwing punches and Minka not fighting back but Lopez fists slowed down and Minka opened up some offence.  She was hitting a well worked out stomach of Jennifer lopez with knees, kicks and punches.

Jennifer was super tired and Minka was really opening up her offence and had Lopez resting on the wall “You know I love you right.  I didn’t mean to embarrass you but… Alba.” 

“End it in fashion.”  Jennifer pushed off the wall and straight into a super kick.  Minka hugged Jennifer Lopez who was out cold and left the room just saying “Your turn Alba, your fucking turn.”

AJ Cook vs Brittany Daniel
{alt}
{alt}

The spare room of a house, it wasn’t large it had a bed and dresser plus a small closet.  AJ Cook came in wearing pyjama pants and a tank top.  Brittany Daniel walked in wearing just a bra and panties “How we go to bed, I figured if I came in naked you’d get to intimidated.”  Brittany barely looked at AJ she knew how impressive her body still was, muscular and still feminine.

AJ walked up and both women 5’7 got eye to eye “You’ve fought a lot and I haven’t but when I’m done with you we’ll see why I’m not the one who should enter here intimidated”

The fight was a one sided affair, AJ Cook scientifically picked Brittany Daniel apart.  She dared AJ to hit her only to counter it telling her she fights on rage not skill.

AJ Cook was a powerhouse she was a meticulous striker making sure she hit an open spot with the proper knuckles.  She was ridiculing Brittany the entire fight “You only had this, you only had that you almost beat Jamie Pressly.”  Daniel was dropping she couldn’t take it no more “You do not belong in this room with me…. “

“Please I had enough”

“Olivo, its your turn.”

America Olivo vs Natalie Dormer

{alt}
{alt}

America was an enigma a expert of fighting in movies and having some of the most memorable.  She had a vicious war in the parking lot with April Scott.  She destroyed the reputation of Jamie Pressly in a one sided beat down of epic proportions.  Going in many  thought when she avoided Morrison, Lilly, McGrath and Greene she would face one in the finals now they wondered how she could get past AJ Cook if she got past Natalie Dormer

Natalie didn’t like that people were looking past her.  She was tough, she was fast and most of all she was smart.

She worked her jab throughout the fight but whenever she got a takedown she wasn’t able to zero in on one of America’s body parts as America was to strong for her and technique to get away was terrific.

The two battled on for a long time and at one point Natalie had gotten behind America and pressed on the back of the knee with her foot.  She took off her shirt and her body was bruised and face cut up from punches but she got her shirt wrapped around America’s neck. 

America could feel the hate of Natalie Dormer behind her.  This woman had not hated her but hated not winning.  She knew that and each time she had trouble putting Dormer away she knew that fact.  Everytime she was amazed at the defensive ability she questioned her ability to finish

She was still stronger though and pushed back slamming Natalie into the wall.  She lifted the shirt off her neck and twisted around and was quickly tying Dormers hands with her own shirt.  Natalie knew the fight was about to end but before she could say anything it was ended.  America hit a tremendous left uppercut that hit Dormers head against the wall and then spun and hit a back elbow that knocked Dormer out.

She went down and shook Natalies hands then walked away “Ok Cook, I’m game.”

Gabrielle Union vs Jessica Alba
{alt}
{alt}

Union was in the room and sat on the bed when Alba came in.  Jessica looked intimidated and she couldn’t blame her.  Jessica would take on Jennifer Garner but never her.  Eliza Dushku in her prime would not fight her. 

“I won’t stop fighting until I win… I got Minka calli….”

“Stop Jess, I have no interest in fighting Minka but I want to see the two of you tear each other apart.  If you can beat her twice in less than a year you own her for life.  So hit me.”

Jessica was confused “Heck just slap me.”

She did and Gabrielle went down “Congrats now… May the better woman win with you and Minka”