News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CATFIGHT! marvel vs dc

• 20 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
CATFIGHT! marvel vs dc
« on: October 04, 2017, 05:22:25 PM »
Going thru some old sketch books and i found a black cat vs catwoman comic i was playing around with a few years ago. the first five pages are inked but barely and only with thin lines, looks very sloppy. scanned them into the computer and retouched them in photo shop and doodled a quick add in to page number 3. anyway looking over the rest of the 16 page and it definitely need at least a couple of more pages for an ending aah but i know me i will end up sketching five or ten more pages lol.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
Re: CATFIGHT! marvel vs dc
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 05:29:17 PM »
two more
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:00:48 PM »
found another one this one in pencil
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 12:20:55 AM »
Oh these are fantastic!
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 09:01:17 AM »
been scanning my old sketches for any old dc vs marvel drawings but dont seem to have anymore but i did find this old unused she hulk vs wonder woman drawing. the comic was called costume party brawl or something or other and for the life of me i dont know why i didn't use it, its a pretty good pose so after playing with it a little i combined it with another piece i was working on and here you go.  the second one i posted is a little off topic "looks like crap but its a piece from over 7 years ago, ive improved since then" but it may inspire my first male vs female comic soooo let me know what you think.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 10:29:37 AM »
these are pretty good

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 09:23:24 PM »
Please, remember me your store URL.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 05:09:56 AM »
so after posting the wonderwoman thor pic i just wasnt happy with it, I know its a really early piece from years ago but i had to go back and redo it and here it is will ink later enjoy.
also for those of you looking to buy my comics you can find them here http://webdeliverysolutions.com/estore.php?cmd=display_store&vendor=397&au=1
for a more comprehensive list you can visit my yahoo group
 crominhismnt-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

you can also go to my website at eroticfemalecombat.com
 not able to sell from there yet but i have alot of free stuff you can see going to posting more soon.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline rustedone

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »
Nice work with the Peej vs. Marvel one! And good on ya for deciding to re-draw some of your old stuff
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 06:02:28 PM »
Here is an oldie but a goody, it inspired  "CUSTOME PARTY BRAWL" like most of my projects if i like the first one i usually cant stop making more till i have 5 or 6 drawings. also included the first page of the comic. also heads up i have a new comic coming out sometime this week. its my first mixed sexfight comic so i hope some of you are into that sort of thing but hey no worries because im sure i will be able to work in some girl on girl action in there somewhere. so we have about 24 pages and counting but im confidant part one is just about ready, just have a few backgrounds to finish. i have about 7 pages of story text which im thinking about posting it here in the story section, will include a link if i do, story involves a Viking King named Roxxer who is preparing to defend for an invasion from some unnamed foe, the threat is great enough that even the amazons cannot stand up to them alone so an alliance must be made between Roxxer The Viking King and  Dani Deznud Warrior Queen of the Amazons. but how will they set aside there differences and biases long enough to work together. "LAGNEIA AGONA!!" Lust Battle a battle of sex and dominance and no greater battle has ever been waged that can compare to the battle of the sexes.

link for "COSTUME PARTY BRAWL PRT1" http://webdeliverysolutions.com/golink.php?product_id=2213
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 06:29:28 PM »
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=2
link for story text for comic "LUST BATTLE"
WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 06:25:19 PM »
ok lets try that again not sure why but i think my last post with the link above was removed psbly because i posted a picture with the story
 so quick question if anybody knows, if i post something
 against forum policy and it gets removed will i be notified? just want to be sure no to cause any prblms
 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=68377.0
link for story text for comic "LUST BATTLE"
WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline rustedone

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 12:35:29 AM »
It's much more likely the forum ate it or something rather than anything a mod did.

Totally unrelated, but I always liked your set of Miss Adventure vs. Hericane from Playboy/Penthouse comics...

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 12:58:26 AM »
Yes! I was eighteen when the first issue came out and i picked up just about every issue I could get my hands on lol don't even remember where those pieces are anymore.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 01:42:05 AM »
Nice artwork.

4on1