News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Teaser

• 6 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Teaser
« on: October 06, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »
Teaser
By: Texasfightfan

That woman got a smile, puts you in a trance
And just one look at her, makes you want to dance
That blonde hair and those ruby red lips,
Only a fool would pass them by
With just a hint of ruthlessness, sparklin'  in her eye
She's a teaser and she got no heart at all
She's a teaser and she'll tempt you till you fall

Her name is Alex, but it might  as well be teaser.  She definitely had it.  What is it?  Some people will tell you it's a girl with big tits (real or fake), while other prefer tight abs, or a nice round ass, but that isn't it.  Some girls with big tits have it and some don't.  Some girls with small tits have it big time.  It's raw animal magnetism.  Certain girls just ooze sexuality and Alex definitively does.  She doesn't even have to try.  A sly look from her, or a smile, or remark can set a guy, or girl, off big time.

Alex is 23 years old, 5' 4" tall and weights about 110 pounds.  She has blonde hair down to her 33b tits and a deep tan.  She lays out by  the apartment pool most weekends, relaxing and bronzing her tight sexy body.  She gets more than her fair  attention from the guys without even encouraging  them.  Lately she's grown bored with them.  Maybe that's why she noticed Marty when he started to hang out at the  pool.  He's in very good shape for his age, but not like some of the younger studs at the pool.  He's 41 year old, 5' 10".  Unless most guys, Alex had to start up the conversation.  They talk about  traveling and good books to read.  He would start bringing water to her when he came to the pool in the early afternoon, and sometimes he bring her favorite mixed drink, a cosmopolitan, if he came to the pool in the later afternoon.     

Alex met Marty's wife one day and instantly took a disliking to her. She was 40 years old, 5' 8' tall, and approximately 145 pounds. 36DD fake tits, a 30 inch waist and 38 inch hips.  Her long curvy brown hair came down to her gravity defying tits.  Alex try several times to talk to Janet, but Janet always seem to act stuck up, like Alex was too immature, or not good enough to talk to. 

Alex wasn't quite sure when she decided she wanted to sleep with Marty.  She wasn't even quite sure why.  He was good looking and in  good shape, but not compared to the younger hotter guys who  constantly were hitting on her.  Was it some father figure issue?  She didn't think that was it.  Was it the challenge of fucking a married man, or maybe a way to get back at the big titted cxnt Janet?  No, that wasn't it either.  Well maybe partially.  She finally realized that the main reason was that she genuinely liked him.

She knew he be home this Friday, so she went out and purchase a sexy slutty white thong bikini that showed her well toned and tan body.  The top barely covered her your firm creamy white 33B tits and the thong bottom was barely covering her naked blonde pussy.  She got to the pool early and waited for Marty to arrive.  He soon came out to the pool and they chatted as they worked on their tan and each had a couple of mixed drinks.  The day was hot and they both were soon sweating, so they jumped into the pool to cool off.  They had some playful horse play with each other, and both of their hands wandered over each other's bodies.  When they got out of the pool, she asked him to put sun  tan lotion on her back.     Marty rubbed in the lotion and Alex then asked him to get her lower back and legs.  His hands rubbed the lotion into her lower back, and she  then asked him to get her legs.  She spread her legs wide and start to moan, as he rubbed in the lotion and inched up towards her ass.  She was moaning louder says "Mmmmm....this feels so good".   She lowered the sides of her thong so he could rub lotion there.  Marty was rock hard now, not sure whether this was leading, but too excited to stop.  He then heard "What's going on here?"  He turned around to  see his wife Janet, with her hands on her sexy hips, looking pissed off.  She was wearing her work clothes, a tight yellow shirt, with black skirt and black high heels.   Marty tried to say something, but he was tongue tied.  Alex pulled up the sides of her thong and said sweetly "He was just helping me get lotion on my back, so I wouldn't burn.  Nothing else is going on".  Janet replied "By the look of the bulge in my husband's suit, a lot is going on.  Where he had his hands, wasn't your back bitch, so just shut up."

Alex stood up and walked towards the older, bigger and taller woman.  She put her hands on her sexy tan hips and said "Maybe I just wanted him to get the young fresh pussy he deserves cxnt".  Janet's eyes open wide at that remark and she said "Why you little cock sucking bitch.  I'll make you pay for that remark".  The older woman barely got the words out of her mouth  when the young blonde bitch slapped her hard across the face.  Slap!  The slap definitively got the attention of the other people at the pool who were not already watching these two beautiful women.  Janet raised her hand to retaliate, when Alex slapped her face hard again.  Slap!  "Well come on you old whore.  Are you going to fight, or just stand there and let me slap your face silly?"  The older woman looked at her husband and said "No matter what, stay out of this.  I'm going to make your catfight  fantasy come true" as she screamed and charged at Alex.  One of the other woman at the pool yelled "Catfight!" and everyone moved closer to see these two women fight.

The older brunette had the advantage over the younger blonde in several areas:  taller, bigger, longer arm reach and fully dressed in shirt and skirt, but her high heels were a disadvantage.   The two women wrestled, but Janet could not get Alex on the ground.  The smaller girl grabbed Janet long wavy brown hair and started to pull it every which way.  She started pulling the screaming women in circles as the younger girls at the pool cheered on Alex.  Janet fell on the grass and Alex kicked her hard in the stomach  five times, before the older woman finally collapsed on her back.  The smaller girl jumped high and landed with her knees on Janet's large fake 36 DD tits.  The bigger titted woman let out a loud "Ump!" as her large tits were pancake flatten.  Alex just smiled as she started the process of taking the older woman apart, piece, by piece, or should I say piece of clothing, by piece of clothing.  She started by pinning Janet's arms with her knees and then reaching back and ripping the front of the older woman's shirt open, reveling  a sexy yellow bra. " Time to see your fake tits you old slut" teased Alex as she used both hands to rip the bra off the bigger woman's body revealing the older woman stunning tits.  The men and women  at the pool cheer and it was obvious everyone was enjoying the show and no one was going to stop Alex from striping and humiliating this attractive sexy big titted older woman.  The blonde squeezed the woman's large tits hard and twisted and pull on her erect nipples.   The busty brunette was soon screaming as Alex abused her large cock stiffening tits.

Alex then reached back and started to work on getting Janet's skirt off.  "Please help me.  Get this crazy  ass bitch off of me!".  Marty was too turned on to move, the bulge in his swimsuit even larger now.  Alex struggled but finally got the skirt down past Janet knees, when she stood up and pull it the rest of the way off.  She also totally remove the shirt, so the thoroughly embarrassed buxom brunette was totally naked except for a sexy slutty yellow thong.  The young girls watching started to chant "Show us the old cxnt's smelly pussy! "  "Strip her butt naked!"  "We want to see her pussy!" 

Janet was pleading now, squirming and crying "Please don't!  You win.  Don't rip off my thong.  I'm sorry for everything I said".  The smaller girl just laughed and said "Ladies and gentlemen.  By popular demand......here is the bitch's worthless pussy" as she rips off the yellow thong with one good pull, revealing a sexy brunette landing strip of pubic hair.  The crowd cheered as the boys and girls took cell phone pictures.  Alex was all smiles as she  dragged the crying woman by her hair around, stopping occasionally to slap her large tits, or let some  of the her friend do the same. 

She threw the sobbing woman on the grass and  face sat her.  She reached back and started to play with the older woman's fake tits again.  "My what big fake tits you have bitch.  Better for me to squeeze and pull and twist your nipples" she  said as she attacked the brunette's boobs, making her moan in agony and kick out her sexy legs.  She even threw in a few wicked punches, pancaking flat her large boobs, that made Janet's women friends watching winched in sympathy pain.  Alex then reverse face sat her, and went back again to relentlessly slapping and punching Janet's large breasts until they started to turn black and blue.  Smack!  Smack!  Smack!  The brunette's cries for help were silenced by the blonde's ass, sitting over her mouth.  She played this up for her friend.  "I bet she love having my sexy, tan firm ass on her old face, don't you think?  My she has a hairy pussy.  Guys today want their girls to be smooth, with no pussy hair, and since I don't have a razor, looks like I'm going to have to pull it all out!". A muffled cry for help could be heard underneath Alex's tight ass, as Alex giggled and used her right hand to wrap the short curly brown pussy hair  around her fingers  and then she pulled hard, lifting Janet's sexy 38 inch hips several inches in the air, until the pussy hair was ripped out by the roots and her ass fell back to the ground.  Janet screamed the best she could and kicked her legs, trying to escape this painful balding of her pussy.  Janet's pussy was soon completely bald and red from the balding.  With each scream, Marty's erect cock got bigger and harder.  Alex and her friends were laughing, saying how much better Janet's cxnt  looked, but that still no guy in his right mind would fuck the old worn out whore. 

Janet had stop squirming and kicking her legs as she didn't have any strength left.  Alex could  do whatever she wanted to now, or so she through.  Suddenly, Janet threw both legs up into the air and then back, swinging them from right to left.  This caught the smaller girl completely off guard and Janet's leg struck Alex in the right temple, stunning the smaller girl and knocking her off and to the ground.  Janet struggled to get up. moving slowly and rubbing her sore boobs and pussy.  Poor Alex was totally out of it, which is what Janet needed to recover from the vicious attack the younger girl had so thoroughly enjoyed just minutes ago doing to her strong sexy body.

Alex was barely moving, moaning in pain as she was regaining consciousness when  Janet began her assault.   "Let's show everyone those mosquito bites that you call tits you little twat!" as she reached down and ripped off the revealing white top with one swipe of her right arm.  It was now the older women's turn to cheer now, as Alex's small creamy white tits were on display for all to see. "Let's see if she's a real blonde" said the older brunette as she just as easily ripped off Alex's sexy slutty white thong bottom and threw it to her husband.  "Here's a souvenir for you babe.  You  always wanted to see a nasty humiliating catfight and today is your day."  The blonde's naked hairless pussy was fully  visible to the appreciated male and female audience.   

Janet returned the favor to the smaller blonde by jumping and landing with her full weight of 145 pounds on the smaller girl 33B tits.  Alex let out a sexy ass grunt as her small tits disappeared under Janet's knees.  Janet pinned the blonde's arms with her knee and press down with her weight.  Poor Alex was already crying like a baby from this  attack.  "Relax you smelly ass cxnt.  The fun has just begun" teased Janet as she started to bitch slap Alex's pretty face.  Slap, slap, slap!  The older women cheered with each slap, egging their friend to do more.  Janet was not about to disappoint them.

She reversed her position and was now facing Ale's sexy tan legs.  "Let's see if I can make her little girl's tits grows" taunted the big titted older woman as she squeezed the blonde's smaller tits, twisting and pulling them every which way, including twisting and pulling on her hard erect brown nipples.  The poor little blonde tried to scream.   "Upm, Upm Uuuupppmmm!" but the sound was muffled by Janet's sexy curvy 38 inch naked ass.  Janet start to grind her ass back and forth over the pretty blonde's face.  "Take a good sniff bitch.  This is what a real woman smell like" as she giggled, thoroughly enjoying the change of events.  She stopped the face ride and tit attack  and moved on to her next target......Alex's tight abs.   She started with light slaps and worked her way up to hard slaps that soon left the blonde's abs a bright  shade of red.  Poor Alex was wailing like  a little girl, but the sound was muffled due to the older brunette sitting on her face.  Janet would occasionally lift her sweet ass a few inches, so the smaller girl could suck in some air and you could then hear her cries for mercy from Janet and for help from her friends.  None of her friends made any effort to stop the fight.  Not sure if it was because they were afraid the other older woman at the pool would make them regret it, or if they were enjoying the fight as much as everyone else.  Even Alex's boyfriend James, who had arrived shortly after the bitchfight started, made no effort to stop the domination and humiliation of his girlfriend. 

The busty brunette babe said "I'll really give you something to cry about" as she roll the sobbing  blonde on her belly and continued to face her feet.  She then proceeded to spank hard the smaller girl's well shaped and naked ass.  Spank, spank, spank!  The sexy blonde's tan legs trash around, as her arms pound the grass, trying to escape this ass spanking.  The older woman continued the spanking until Alex's ass was a lovely shade of dark crimson red.  She even asked her friends if they wanted to participate and several eagerly volunteered to help. 

The big breasted brunette then rolled the totally defeated blonde on her back again and straddled her face again, still facing her feet.  "You sure enjoyed ripping my pussy hair out by the roots you little slut.  Well I see you like a naked pussy, so I'll have to pull on something else" she  screamed as she grab Alex's engorged pussy lips with her right hand and  started to twist and pull, as she used her left hand  to claw at the blonde's erect clit and finger her tight asshole.    The older women were high fiving each to her and cheering louder than ever at this pussy and asshole attack.  "This horny  sluts likes this!  She's wetter than a Louisiana swamp"  yells the victorious Janet.  "Who want see this twat cum?  I guaranty  you it won't take long" asked the bigger woman.  Marty smiled and shook his head yes.  Janet then started to pump her fingers faster and faster into the pleading blonde's cxnt and asshole.  Janet scoots forward, so everyone can hear the  sexy blonde as she moans and groans, unable to stop herself from going into heat at the expert hands of the sexy big titted brunette.  The sexy blonde's hips start to hump in time  to the fingering, as she  spreads her tan legs as wide as possible, allowing Janet to get full penetration.  The poor blonde starts to lose control "on no....please stop....oh god....shit...oh fuck....god don't stop now...I need to cum sooo bad....I'm cumming!" she screams as her smaller tight body starts to convulse.  Janet for good measure, grabs both of her erect nipples and nearly twists them off, sending Alex over the edge as her pussy explodes and she sends pussy cum sparing  at least 12 inches into the air and onto the grass. Everyone  is speechless, jaws wide open, as they watch the big boobed older woman give the sluty blonde the best cum of her life!

The brunette gets off the dominated and humiliated blonde as Alex's tan body continues to convulse and cum still bubbles from her overheated pussy.  The buxom  babe brunette calls Alex's boyfriend over and tells him  to strip.  Her pretty brown eyes get huge when she  see his fully erect 10 inch rock hard cock.  She immediately  takes him on the grass and starts riding James' large manhood.  "This is how you  fuck and satisfy your man" she says to the defeated blonde, as Alex watches Janet's large rack bounce  up and down, as James tries to  take her  huge right breast into his mouth, as she rides him like  a bronco.  She tells her husband "You can fuck her pretty mouth, but I don't want your beautiful cock in her smelly overused cxnt".  Marty did take anytime in taking off his clothes as one of Janet's friends puts the blonde on her knees and tells her to open wide.  Alex is pleading "No, please not that.  I hate giving head" but the older woman holds her mouth open as her husband slides in his 8 inch cock and  starts to fuck the taste out of the blonde's bitch mouth.  "Mmm, mmmm, mmm" is the only sound the sexy slutty blonde is making now  as drool is coming out of her pretty mouth and she sucks Janet's husband off.  "Be sure to give her a sticky cum facial" Janet tell Marty as she continues to fuck the shit out of  James.  James and Janet are soon screaming  as they cum in unison.  Marty explodes seeing this.  Janet's friend who is holding the blonde down  tells her "shallow all of his hot sticky  white cum you cock sucking whore!"   The smaller blonde's Adam apple is bobbing  up and down as she swallows as much cum as she can.  It starts oozing out of the sides of her mouth, when Marty withdraws his cock and stats furiously stoking it, spraying the tan blonde's pretty face with his love juices. 

Janet tell another  friend  to pull around her Suburban and bring some of her toys.  Janet stands, puts on only her high heel and shirt which is barely long enough to cover the bottom of her sexy ass.  The Suburban with extremely dark black windows soon arrives and the brunette drags the screaming blonde by her long blonde hair to the back  of the Suburban and throws her in and a few of her friends also join her.  Janet orders her friend to drive to a very busy trendy part of town.  Her friends and her continue to work over the oversexed blondes, kissing her, playing  with her tits, pussy and ass, and even sliding  a vibrator between her engorged pussy lips and into her tight naked blonde pussy.  Alex has multiple orgasms as they  drive around.  They stop at a busy  intersection and carry the blonde out of the Suburban with the huge vibrator still in her pussy, the young girl totally unobvious to what is happening, sliding the huge vibrator in and out, faster and faster, her eyes closed, as she nears another explosive orgasm.   Janet's friends have been filming everything on the cell phones are laughing, seeing the over confident blonde getting exactly  what she deserves.  The blonde has her sexy tan legs spread eagles, as she pound her pussy with the vibrator and screams out as her body is rocked again with an orgasm.  Her pretty eyes open wide and she sees when she at, people pointing and laughing at her.  She stands up, and runs down a side street, asshole and elbows as Janet and her friends are rolling around laughing. 

The women drive home and Janet goes to her apartment.  Her husband is unsure what to say when she walks into the apartment.  She rips of her shirt and Marty's shorts and proceeds to fuck the shit out of him, telling him  how much she enjoyed beating the blonde's twat ass.  They fuck and suck for hours and have countless orgasms. 

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Teaser
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 01:58:41 AM »
Very nice story. Wouldn’t mind seeing Alex try to get revenge and get dominated again.

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »
Nice story my friend! I like it ! :)

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 03:51:47 AM »
Nice to see you getting back to writing style you used to when you posted stories years ago to www.seakingsfemfight.com site.  I hope this continues. 

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »
hope to see a rematch with Alex getting her revenge

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 07:25:34 AM »
Loved it!
MAd that that I lost against and old bitch (yes i'm alex) but I love the fact I got a story from one pof my favorite authors!!
<3
Feel free to use my anytime ;)

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 12:33:23 AM »
Knowing that kinkycxnt23 is Alex made rereading this story even more intense than the 1st time.  Hopefully, other girls will also ask you to write stories like this.