News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEM BAREKNUCKLE-KathyFist vs StrongLisa

• 2 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
FEM BAREKNUCKLE-KathyFist vs StrongLisa
« on: October 06, 2017, 09:21:07 PM »
KathyFist vs StrongLisa, outdoor fistfight, 9/14/17

KathyFist: My dear Kate Intense had worked StrongLisa over a couple of times in the boxing ring, but when they went at it in the cage, it was Lisa that wound up standing at the end – after making full use of her advantage at the end. While I watched that fight, I knew how much I wanted to take her on, and this was my chance to seek her out … (you can see pre-fight photos of the brown-haired Kat and the blonde Lisa at the end.

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I'm still a bit sore, but also still feeling the rush from my win over Kate. It was a hard fight and a risky fight. Especially agreeing to enter a cage with her. Still...it feels good. Winning. And it is good still feeling that after glow a couple days since. I am sitting in my favorite corner dive bar. Sipping at a beer. Thinking how it felt to punch Kate...letting that feeling register up my arm some...

KathyFist: I pull up outside the bar and look at the place for a moment...Kate told me that Lisa like to hang out here, and I KNOW the place...a lot of the local underground fighters like to hang out here, which tells me a lot about her...I can feel my nipples stiffen in anticipation...let that build for a moment, then go inside, hoping none of the occupants recognize me and warn her off...look around the dimly lit room ‘til I spot her in a corner booth, then head that way...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: My eyes have adjusted to the murky darkness of the place. Sipping my beer, enjoying it. Then the door opens, the sun streaming in and making me squint my eyes a bit as I see a figure move in through it. I see your face. I don't know you too well, but I do remember something about offering payback for what I did to Kate. I let my face set in to something of a more serious/sinister look as I see you scan the room and then start to make your way towards me.

KathyFist: I come up to the booth and see you wearing an expression I assume is supposed to be intimidating, and smile inwardly, remembering when I used to do that..."If she only knew," I think to myself, "that, far from intimidating me, she is turning me on"...wearing a serious expression of my own (and hoping she doesn't notice how my nipples are tenting the front of my white tank top...or maybe hoping she DOES notice)..."Hi...mind if I join you?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I watch you move right up to my booth. The powerful arms swinging a bit as you do so. Right up to the edge of my table. I immediately have a feeling of being a bit cornered and I make sure the look in my eyes is enough to keep you at bay. I am not playing, I say to you with my look. You return your own businesslike look. I take a big breath and feel my heart thud just a bit harder in my chest. I think for a long moment about your question. I nod and motion my head to slide in, take a tug of my beer bottle.

KathyFist: I slide in next to you, taking a moment to admire the impressive muscularity, then get down to business...."I saw the tail end of your cage match with Kate the other day, and you've got some skills...you on the underground circuit?"

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel your weight in the bench as you slide in. I do notice how your tank top moves, especially as it brushes against your stiff nipples. I let my lips form a small smile from the implied compliment. I shake my no. "Nope. I tend to fight in the street, though I have been working to learn some more formal styles." Sip my beer. "Would love to test myself in some MMA someday..."

KathyFist: "I used to be on the circuit...topless bareknuckle fistfights, sometimes nude, sometimes oiled up to show off the beef," I continue, "I've been out of that scene for a while, but I still like to keep track of talent"... then I notice that my nipples aren't the only stiff ones in this booth, and flash a smile..."You remember at the end of your match with Kate, I said I owed you some payback for going after her when she was out?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Listening to you. Bareknuckle fist fights. I catch my breath. Circuit. I try not to blink as I think about that. The fact I seem to have another real fighter sitting right across from me now. Then I am brought back by your question. "Yeah...I do," I say. Wanting to see where you are going with this...

KathyFist: "That was just the excuse to justify trying you on," I say, then give you a VERY intent look, eyes locked on yours..."but people like US don't really NEED excuses, do we?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I let the smile leave my face. My face going deadly serious. "No, we don't," I say back evenly. "Though I will tell you, since you are a bit rusty and all." Pause. "You might want to think twice about taking me out for a test drive." My head cocks a bit to one side. "That could be a bad idea. Yeah."

KathyFist: I look back, equally serious..."Don't jump to dangerous conclusions, Lisa. I said I've been out of the underground scene for a while...did NOT say I had stopped fighting...miscalculations like that have left many a bitch with more impressive physiques than yours bloodied and unconscious before this..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I actually feel my body respond. My right hand down at my side instinctively closes in to a fist as you speak. "I know what I can do, Kathy." My eyes starting to burn into yours now. "Just be sure of what you are looking for here. Once I start. I. Don't. Stop."

KathyFist: "I THOUGHT I recognized a kindred spirit," I reply in a suddenly huskier tone of voice..."You know the park on the east side of town...the one with the baseball diamond and bleachers?"

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I nod slowly.

KathyFist: "I'm headed that way when I leave here...if you're interested, you might wander over that way," I say calmly, though I can feel a storm of emotional responses raging inside my body..."I'll wait half an hour, in case you need to do anything to get ready...hope you can swing by there before I leave..." and with that, I slide out of the booth and head for the door, letting you get a good view of me on my way out, and leave the bar...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I watch you get up. Watch you slowly stand and stay there for a long moment. Your body looking like a strong thing for me to try and. Break. I watch you turn and move slowly through the bar, the muscles dancing beneath the taut skin in your upper body, back, and legs. I take another long drag of my beer. The challenge burning in me now. I know what I am going to do. I know where I am going to go before I have even made it back out to my car...

KathyFist: Leaning against the side of my car at the park, wearing a tight white tank top and Daisy Dukes, waiting for Lisa...feeling the rush of anticipation, like I always do when I know the fight is coming...nipples hard, panties already a little damp...I don't THINK she can resist the challenge I threw at her in the bar, but I've been fooled about people before, and you never know for sure until they show up...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: You see my car turn in to the parking lot. I park alongside yours and open the door. Step out. Our eyes meet and my heart thuds hard in my chest. Feeling my own sense of excitement, my emotions turned up high from our little chat in the bar. Me wearing my own blue shorts, I use them to work out in. You can see nipples poking at my own baby blue t-shirt as I move towards your car and you.
KathyFist: As you approach, I take the chance to admire all that muscle one more time..."Hey, Lisa, glad you could make it! We'll be stepping off in a few minutes, as soon as Kate gets here..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I stop at hearing her name. "Kate?" my tone a bit suspicious. "This is just between you and me, Kathy," my own eyes finding and tracing up those amazing arms of yours to rounded shoulders.

KathyFist: "Don't worry, she won't interfere, she just likes to watch me fight...nobody's breaking this up ‘til we have all the fun we want to..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: My eyes locking yours. Reading yours. Then I nod. "Okay. Good." I keep my distance from you for now.

Kate Intense: The noisy old red farm truck rumbles in...and I park a bit off, out of habit with Kathy.  I saunter up in black jeans and a gold shirt, a silver buckle in my belt, and holding a can of cheerwine. “Hey Y'all! You ready to rumble! Lisa sure deserves what I know is gonna happen. You saw it Kat...it was a HARD cage fight-- plenty hurt, but I slacked up a bit so we could end it. Time limits, you know...... so today don't go easy on her. Lisa...we have a phrase, Kathy and I do, ‘DM’, want to tell her what that means, Love?” ... I smile at Kathy…

KathyFist: "When she gets here, we'll head up there"...<pointing toward a sizeable patch of woods at the north end of the park> "The trees are thick enough to screen us from the park, and the street as well...and here she is!! DM stands for 'Dead Meat', Lisa...you ready to get fucked up BAD?"

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I smile a bit and wave at Kate, then get a bit of a none too friendly feeling back. My heart pounds a bit harder in my chest. Excitement. Anger. I start to nod about the "DM" reference then hear you say, "We'll see who gets fucked up BAD." I hiss back at you. "I'm glad Kate is here. She can call in an ambulance for you after I'm finished." I look back at you, full of fury. "Let's do this."

Kate Intense: “Lisa, now we will cement our friendship as true sisters in pain...after experiencing Kathy in this park. Kat and I have been here many times. OO KAAY...let me sit by a tree out of the way. I will only come in if needed to keep Kat from killing you all the way dead, Lisa.” … *holding up my phone*... “Got the EMTs and Father Tim on speed dial ....:)

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Follow Kathy and Kate to the small clearing. Watch Kate take a seat a good distance from us. I slip off my sneaks and feel the coolness of the grass under my bare feet.

KathyFist: We've been heading for the trees since Kate's arrival...I lead us a short way into the woods, until we come to a good-sized clearing...thick grass, and the rocks and dead wood have been cleared away..."This should do us just fine...big enough area for you, Lisa?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I nod and say "Yeah...this looks good." feeling the nervousness and excitement nipping at my stomach now. Suck in a few big breaths to try to clear and even harness it for this fight.

KathyFist: Watching you, I know EXACTLY what you're feeling, and can't help but smile...slip off my own sneakers, then cross my arms in front of me, grab the bottom edge of my tank and slowly pull it off over my head, leaving me in just my Daisy Dukes..."I don't wanna mess this top up...but don't feel obligated if you wanna keep yours on...do whatever suits you..."... hand my tank off to Kate, then walk out to the center of the cleared space..."Let's fuckin' DO this..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I watch your arms flex a bit as you lift that top up over your head. I nod at you and then grab at the edges of my own t-shirt. Lifting it. Feeling it catch a bit at my blonde hair. I move to hand mine to Kate, too. I feel my nipples stiffen a bit more as the air hits them. Then I move back towards the center of the clearing. I slowly raise my fists. My right up, closer to my chin than my left, my left down just a bit more. Locked and loaded. "Let's fuckin' go," I hiss out. Starting to move around you...

Kate Intense:  Taking the tees with a knowing smile at both of the fighters, many memories filling me --- inhaling the scent of Kathy's, so familiar and exciting.... but yes, giving an admiring glance at Lisa's fine form.....and walk back to my log bench, licking my lips a bit....

KathyFist: I start walking to my left, hands still down, letting it build...the air between us practically crackles with the electricity...when I can't wait any longer, my fists come up..."Come GET some, bitch!"...

Kate Intense: Smile...how often I've heard those words...I muse

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Moving with you, the two of us making a circle that grows smaller and smaller as we close. See your fists coming up now. I am feeling wary though, now. I dance in a bit, faking a left jab, then another, but darting back a bit. Trying to keep you off guard.

KathyFist: My slight smile widens a bit at the fake jabs...much likelier to work after you've made an actual attack...as you throw the second feint, I step in quickly, bat the left fist aside with my right and snap a sharp left jab of my own toward your nose before you dart back out...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I see you move. The movement quick...precise. Feel you push my jab away and then your own jab snaps in. It is quick, but I do manage to slip my head a bit, your left fist catching my right cheek. My head snaps a bit but I counter with my right fist, swinging it in at your left ribs hoping to catch you before you move back.

KathyFist: I have no plans to move back...can't get my left arm back in time, so eat the shot with a grunt and turn the first jab into a double, the second jab looking to bust you in the mouth, then fire a straight right of my own toward your left eye, looking to back you up...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my right fist connect. Feel the solidness of your side as the punch registers up my arm some and gets me a grunt from you. We stay in close. Feel that doubled jab of yours connect in at my mouth. My inner lip pushed against my teeth. Before I can react, your right hits my eye. My head snaps a bit and I feel it sting. I snap out my left in a quick follow up jab aimed at your mouth as I do take a step back, blinking my eye to clear the pain and tear...

KathyFist: NGGH!! The quick jab gets in, popping my head back a bit...but the RUSH of getting my fist into your eye sends tingles through me...as you step back I follow...feint a left high to keep your hands up, then dip my left shoulder and shoot a hook toward your right ribs, then double it with another left hook toward your jaw and a right hook toward your left eye again...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel the sting in my left hand as it connects to your eye. Your head snapping some. I manage to suck in a big breath and then feel you sort of barrel in at me. I catch that left hand on my hands and see your dip. I feel your hook thud in. I grunt out as I feel the burn in my side from that punch, that spot reddening. I manage to pull my head out of the way of that next left hook, the edge of your knuckle grazing at my chin. But your right hook is already launched. It lands with a dull THUD. My head snapping. Can now feel the flesh at the side of my left eye swelling. I step away and try to pivot before moving in at you again, my right fist launched in a straight right punch at your sternum, then try to swing my own left hook in at your right ribs as payback. My left eye blinking some.

KathyFist: I see you load the right up and sidestep left, the punch tags my right nipple...take the left hook on my right elbow, and counter with a straight left/right combo aimed at your upper pec, just over your heart, then hook my left toward your mouth again...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my hand smash a bit at your nipple, my other punch bouncing off your elbow. You're moving in fast! Feel those punches thud in at my upper chest. It knocks some air from me. Before I can react, your left slams in at the side of my mouth. My head snapping. When my head comes back down you can see the red tint at that side of my mouth. I snap my right out at your left cheek, but starting to feel a bit of the effects...I take a big step back again, getting my fists back up.

KathyFist: MMMMMMMmmm, first blood to me! But no time to savor it...I eat the right, feel my cheek start to swell and my excitement level cranks up a notch....I dance left, then pivot back toward you and fire a straight left/right combo toward your right eye, trying to get in behind your right fist...glance toward Kate and see her right hand slip inside the waistband of her jeans...the sounds of the fight dominate the clearing...the scuff of our bare feet in the grass, our heavy breathing...the PFFT sounds from both of us when we launch a punch. the grunts of pain when we connect...the sharp CRACKS when we hit bone, the meaty SMACKS when we connect with hard muscle...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Feeling my punch connect at your cheek. You move with me, seeming to feed off that punch. I see you launch as you pivot and feel the left hit my right eye. My head snaps and stops me. Before I can react, your right slams in with a good, dull THUD. My hands come up swinging unaimed. Trying to get distance as I punch out, I pivot myself, turning a bit to my right, starting to feel something other than that nervous energy well up in my chest now.

Kate Intense: Move my cheerwine over my hand out of modesty...and to use the cool can on the hotttt Kate...

KathyFist: OOOOOOOOoooo...the jars from my fists connecting run straight up my arm and down to my...nether regions...but your wild swings catch me by surprise, the left catching my right eyebrow and the right nailing my mouth again, and I taste the hot, coppery taste I know so well...as you retreat, I follow you back, trying to stay in punching range and, hopefully, herd you back against a tree trunk where I can really unload on you...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my punches connect. You just keep moving in on me. I keep my fists up. Feeling that sense of desperation rising in my chest. As you move in, snap out my left jab for your right eye hoping to catch you...slow you down.

KathyFist: Slip the left outside, your knuckles grazing my left cheek, and dip my left shoulder, sending a short left uppercut up the middle, hoping to catch your solar plexus but won't mind nailing your right boob if that's how it works out, then hook my right fist toward your left eye, hoping to start it closing...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: My punch catches air. I feel that uppercut slam at my right tit. I let out a yelp of pain as it drives in. Before I can react, your right hooks in at my left eye. UGLY THUD. Jarring my eye. Yes, it is starting to close worse, the swelling a bit ugly. My vision getting worse on that side. I snap a straight right, then left punch, starting to lose my precision, not necessarily aiming stepping back again...getting close to where the trees line the small clearing...

KathyFist: The right smacks my nose, popping my head back...feel something warm on my upper lip...parry the left and step in on you, our bare, sweaty chests colliding with a meaty SMACK, and I reach to tie your arms up...shift my feet to try and muscle you further back toward the trees, and my left thigh slides in between yours, pressing against the crotch of your shorts for a moment before I start to drive forward, and you suddenly feel my warm breath on your ear as I pant, "What happened to all that big talk, bitch? Kate said you were SAVAGE...."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my punch connect. See that red tint and then feel your body slam in to mine. Feeling the strength in your arms as you work to tie me up. I am feeling hurt, feeling a bit tired. I press back in to you, trying to brace my legs. Feel your thigh, hard, firm press in to my crotch. Your warm breath in my ear. Then I try to jostle you to one side, knowing I have to keep fighting.

Kate Intense: OOOOOOOOO...lick my lips at the chest clinch and the wet smacking sound...but know how hard Kat is to move... and choosing not to even comment on the low-class leg move.

KathyFist: That's it, FIGHT me! I think as we wrestle and shove in the clinch, glorying in the feel of your strength matching mine...I keep up the pressure for a moment, then suddenly try to break free and sidestep to my left, hoping the sudden lack of resistance will cause you to stumble forward past me on my right...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Pushing. Pushing. You are way strong, but I am able to keep you from pushing me too much. Then you are gone! Yes, my body does stumble forward. I do shoot past you. My hands now low, but I am trying to get them up...me moving past you on your right.

Kate Intense: Welcome Dan!! ... hands you a cool Cheerwine and pats the log for you to sit by me...

KathyFist: As you pass I pivot right and try to send an elbow at the back of your head, hoping the impact will further unbalance you and send you down...

Steely Dan: More than a pleasure to be in this kind of company, both the fighters and my viewing partner ...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Not ready. Feel the hard bit of your elbow connect to the back of my head. It hurts. A sort of a flash. My body is slumping towards the grass of the clearing.

Kate Intense: I send Lord Queensberry to get some more drinks, in case he can't bear to watch this.

Kate Intense: GO LISA...BLAST HER!!! Soften her up!

KathyFist: As you start down, I swing in behind you and drop an elbow between your shoulder blades to help you go all the way down and flat...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel the hard point of your elbow land in. It comes in with a hollow sort of thud. I let out a grunt of pain as I land. But I am not completely out. I know you are behind me. I try to kick out my right leg, hoping to kick you, anywhere. "Bitch!" I let out as I release.

KathyFist: I knew THAT would be coming, so I stayed a bit off to one side...skip clear of the kick and dance away, resetting my guard..."I love boxing...but sometimes it's a bit 'restrained', ya know?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my kick miss. I hear your seeming taunt. I roll to my right. Feel the grass on my body. Pushing myself up fast now. But you seeming to let me. I suck in a big breath. Then with a growl, I am rushing you, trying to ram my shoulder in at the middle of your body!

KathyFist: JUST what I wanted...I seem to wait for you as you charge me, but before we collide I sidestep to my left and as you start past me on my right I pivot back toward you and fire a left and right toward your right eye hoping to start THAT eye closing as well, and then dance away, hoping my cutoffs are dark enough no one sees the growing wet spot at the crotch...but the musky scent pervading the clearing is unmistakable...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I am tired. I am hurt. I take the bait and see you move, still retaining your speed. I barrel past you a bit and see you turn. I hear a bit of a grunt and feel your left fist slam in at my right eye. My head snaps a bit and it stops my progress long enough for your right to crash in. I feel the sharp drive of your knuckles. My right eyebrow cuts open as I stumble away. Me turning, me trying to get my fists back up in some sort of stance.

KathyFist: I'm feeling the effects of the damage you've done so far, but not as tired...been doing this a LONG time and know how to pace myself..."Come on, bitch...'come at me like a bull' again, and see what happens..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I hear your taunt. Feeling that bit of...well...fear now. I move around you, much more wary. My fists more at my chest level rather than near my face. I can feel the stickiness of some blood flowing down the right side of my face. I circle you then try to rush you, my turn to try to tie you up in a clinch.

KathyFist: Our chests collide again, the meaty SMACK sending shivers through our audience, and I feel you tie my arms up...think to myself, "well, I HAVE been throwing a lot of hands...could USE a little breather...besides, that hard, sweaty torso pressing against mine feels GOOD!"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel our bodies collide. My hard nipples in to your firm, tight pecs. I throw my arms around yours. Feel the biceps swell a bit as I sort of hug at you. My head going to your very sweaty shoulder. Blood from my cut smearing on you. I lean in to you, breathing hard.

KathyFist: MMMMmmmm...I'm leaking some blood on you as well...busted lip, and you got my nose pretty good a while back...but my eyes are in better shape...they're gonna be calling YOU "bandit" for the next couple of weeks...resting in the clinch, but gearing up to try what new deviltry I can think of...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Hearing your words, feeling your very hot breath in my ear. My legs pushing. Pushing my body in to yours. Feeling the stickiness of you on me, too. I rest up against you. Breathing hard. Tired. But then I push away, trying to swing my right fist in at the side of your head as I do so!

KathyFist: Feel your push and know SOMETHING is about to head my way...tuck my chin down tight and take the right high above my ear, letting your fist glance off over the top of my head as I flex my knees to lower my level...I drop in front of you like an elevator and shoot a left and right toward your hard-nippled boobs, then dip my left shoulder and pop back up behind a short left uppercut with plenty of muscle behind it, aiming for your solar plexus...hoping to steal a LOT of that "second wind"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel your head moving already as I push. I feel my right slam in at the side of your skull, but not the way I want it to. I see your body drop a bit in front of me and I let out a squeal of pain as I feel your sharp knuckles dig in at my tits. Before I can react, I feel that left fist SLAM in at my plexus. It goes in HARD. DEEP. I let out a GUUUHHH and feel the air pushed out of me with pain. I drop like a rock down in front of you. Holding my body. Coughing. Trying to get the air back in to me.

KathyFist: I stand over you or a moment, big fists cocked...sweaty, blood-smeared...mine AND yours, then back off a bit, waiting for you to get enough breath back to answer the question I have to ask...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I lay there a long time. My body quaking. Wheezing a bit. Then slowly, I am able to unfurl. Sucking in the much, MUCH needed air...

KathyFist: Still on guard but out of range of a quick move from you, I call out, "Are you DONE, bitch, or do you want some MORE of this?"...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I hear you. Sort of roll out on to my side. Chest rising pained breaths. I lift my right hand to wave you away. "I'm done. I'm done." Suck in another wheezened breath. "I give up Kathy."

KathyFist: Hearing your reply, the tenseness goes out of me...I come back over to help you stand..."are you hurt, Lisa?" I ask as I half-pull you to your feet...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Feel that big arm help to hoist me up. I hear your question. "Fuck, yes!" I let out. Leaning in to you some. "Bitch got hands," I breath out.

KathyFist: I grin at your reply..."rematch any time you're feeling suicidal...and Lisa?"

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: "Yes?"

KathyFist: "...'I was kind' this time...don't you HATE it when your own words come back to bite you on the ass?" <GRIN>

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel a mixture of fear and anger move through me. But grudgingly I say, "Yeah...yeah I do...”

KathyFist: "Thanks for playing...and come back to visit again REAL soon! Are you ok to drive home? Your eyes look pretty bad..."

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Yes!!

KathyFist: Little did either of us know that we would be fighting again very soon, in a very different environment … but that’s another story …
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:01:09 PM by SteelyDan »

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
Re: FEM BAREKNUCKLE-KathyFist vs StrongLisa
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:24:25 AM »
You both rock, ladies! Amazing style

Offline mixtko8910

Re: FEM BAREKNUCKLE-KathyFist vs StrongLisa
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »
Great battle!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910