News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEM NUDE MMA-KathyFist vs StrongLisa

• 1 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
FEM NUDE MMA-KathyFist vs StrongLisa
« on: October 06, 2017, 09:55:02 PM »
KathyFist vs. StrongLisa, MMA ring, 9/28/17

KathyFist: I’d had that first fight in the park with Lisa, and it was one to remember … how hot and rough it was, two strong women pitting themselves against each other in an all-out fistfight. In fact, I hadn’t been able to get those visions out of my thoughts – not that I wanted to. That afternoon in the clearing had my fight juices flowing as much as any tussle I’ve had in recent memory. I still shudder when I picture it over and over again.

But I couldn’t dwell on that, even as much fun as it was. There were other responsibilities … and other fights. In fact, I’d been preparing for one, with the local “underground” club, who contacted me right after my private fight with Lisa to gauge my interest in a nude MMA fight in front of a select audience. I was still on an adrenaline high, and not only did the promoters guarantee me a fight against a nice specimen of female, they were compensating me well for it. It didn’t take much convincing for me to jump at the chance to do the “underground” card.

That opportunity might have been wasted, when my scheduled opponent had to pull out with a last-minute injury. The promoters were desperate for a quick replacement, since a packed house of deep-pocketed gamblers was expected, so I didn’t hesitate to recommend Lisa. One picture was all it took, and my hands were almost shaking when the promoters agreed.

For her part, Lisa wanted a little bit of payback for the fist-fight beating I’d given her in our “walk in the park.” This one was MMA, though, a lot more to her liking and a lot closer to her best skill-set. She was convinced that once she got me on the ground, she’d be able to lessen my striking abilities and turn things more to her advantage. I was eager to prove differently.

The strong blonde quickly agreed to take the fight on short notice, giving the promoters what they wanted – something to get the big-time gamblers opening up their wallets – and what both she and I wanted. Neither of us could wait until Saturday night...

(Again,  our pre-fight pictures of the brown-haired Kat and the blonde Lisa are at bottom -- before we stripped down ... )

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: No fuckin’ mercy in the ring tonight

Kathy Fist: none

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel a pang of nervousness. I've fought plenty of times, but this is my first time fighting nude. Still. A fight is a fight. I move out of the back area of this underground fight club. Making my way through the crowd in my white terry cloth robe. Feeling the heat of the room and hearing the crowd as they yell for me. I slowly climb up in to the ring...

Kathy Fist: In the dressing room, I hear the crowd noise ramp up as my opponent heads for the ring...I quickly finish undressing and slip into my green robe with gold trim, and then leave the dressing room to head down to the ring as well...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I hear crowd noise grow louder and now see you moving towards the ring. The lights catching the gold trim. Just as you are about to bound in to the ring, I suck in a big breath and let the white robe drop. I feel my stomach churn a bit as the warm air hits my bare flesh. I slowly strike a double bicep pose, my bulky biceps flexing...for you and the crowd.

Kathy Fist: MMMMMMMMMmmm...as I trot up the steps to the ring apron my opponent drops her robe and flashes a double biceps pose, and my nipples immediately stiffen at the sight of her impressive physique...I slip through the ropes and go to the red corner, then drop my own robe and hit a double biceps, then a side chest pose...for you and the crowd...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I watch you move in to the ring, the pretext of the robe coming fast. I suck in my breath as I see you hit your double pose. You are so...built. Strong. My nipples respond as my stomach somersaults in nervousness. But I remember. Muscles don't win fights. We are called to the center of the ring. I move there. My eyes finding yours. I understand this fight. No ref. No rounds. It just goes on until one of us is. Done. My 5'8", 150-pound frame now standing in front of you.

Kathy Fist: As we go nearly nose to nose for the instructions, I notice we're exactly the same height...5' 8", but I'm 10 pounds heavier at 160...that may become a crucial factor late in the fight...they finish telling us it's a no ref and no rounds fight to the finish, and we both nod our understanding, eyes locked on eyes, and they send us back to our corners to wait for the bell...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I keep my eyes on yours the whole time we stand there. My total game face on. I know this will not be a pretty fight and use my look to send the message I will give it to you. We move to our corners and there is the “DING!!!!” of the bell! I slide out of my corner, fists coming up, moving towards the center of the ring. And you.

Kathy Fist: At the sound of the bell I come out to meet you .... this is the underground, no civility here as my fists come up in a right hander's stance and I begin moving left to circle you, on my toes and bouncing a bit to make a harder target, watching for the slightest muscle twitch from you over the tops of my fists...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: My hands up, right near chin, left a bit lower. Circling with you, starting to weave some. Our eyes meeting but I am watching you too. Your muscles flexed. I step in snapping my left in for your nose in a jab, but then swinging my right in a hook at your left bicep.

Kathy Fist: I slip the jab outside, and as I shoot a right hook toward your left floating ribs your right pounds into my left bicep and the arm goes numb for a second..."bitch can HIT!" I think to myself as I double with another right hook aiming for your left eye, then twist my hips to torque a left forearm toward the right side of your jaw, the elbow aimed just in front of your right ear, right on the jaw hinge...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I see your head move. Feel my jab miss. My hook and your hook connect at the same time. I feel my right hand go a bit numb as it connects to your beefy bicep, I grunt as your hook thuds in. Then your next hook comes in fast! Feel the hard knuckles slam at my eye. I take a big step back and see your left arm swing in front of me. Me snapping a hard right punch in for your left eye, just to return the favor.

Kathy Fist: NGGH!! My head snaps back hard as your big right fist explodes in my left eye and flashbulbs go off behind the eyelid...I feel the skin around the eye socket beginning to puff up as I counter with a snappy left jab aimed at your nose and a right hook looking to bust you in the mouth, then dip my left shoulder and try to sneak a shovel hook under your right arm into the side of your right pec...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Feel the sting in my hand and see your head snap back, my own left eye tearing a bit in pain, swelling at the side of it. I feel your jab connect in at my nose as you just come right back at me. I pull my head back and the hook misses but your shovel hook slams in at the side of my breast. I grunt out in pain and stay with you. Right hook at your left ribs, my left drilling straight in at your solid looking stomach.

Kathy Fist: HMMP!! I eat both shots on purpose and stay close, sending a straight left/right combo toward both eyes while your hands are low, then reach out to grab both your meaty shoulders and drive my left knee into your six-pack once...twice...like trying to knee a concrete wall, but a good start at breaking them down eventually...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my punches connect and see your fists snap in at me. They connect in HARD. My head and ponytail snapping. Feel both eyes sting bad. As my head comes back down I feel your big hands grab my shoulders. I feel your knee slam in to my core. Then again. My body jerks and folds forward in to yours. I try to swing another hard right at your side and then my arms coming around yours, clinching, my head going to your shoulder...breathing hard...

Kathy Fist: MMMMMmmm...the two shots to the eyes hit solid, the jars from the impacts going up to my shoulders and straight down to my pussy, and I feel my clit starting to unhood as the two knees to your abs fold you forward...I grunt again as your right digs hard into my left obliques with a meaty “SMACK,” and then your thick arms tie me up in a clinch, your head on my left delt...I shift my left foot forward to try to muscle you back toward the ropes, and my left thigh slides between yours to press against your mound..."Wet!" I think as I drive forward, trying to bull you back and work my right arm out of the clinch at the same time...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: My head on your shoulder. My sweat mixing with yours. I can feel my eyes swelling from those solid shots. I try to brace my legs and feel your large thigh push in between my legs. We are jostling a bit now and I feel myself pushed. Fuck...you are way strong. I feel the ropes press in to my back and unwrap my right hand and try to hook it up quick at your left cheek…starting to feel some panic as you know what you are doing in here.

Kathy Fist: NGGH!!! the quick left pounds into my right cheek hard, sending a halo of sweat around my head as it snaps back hard, the cheek stinging and already starting to swell...but it also frees my left arm from the clinch...as my head comes back forward I turn the movement into a head butt aimed for your nose, then bring my left arm up to drive an elbow spear between your shoulder blades when your head comes back forward, looking to break the clinch...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I hear your grunt. Watch the sweat fly from your face! We stay together, still feeling the ropes at my back. I see you snap your head forward and feel it SMASH in at the bridge of my nose. Pain. I feel it shoot through my face and two cuts open on either side of the bridge of my nose. I am propelled forward a bit as I feel your elbow smash in to my upper back. I stumble and turn but instinctively try to kick my right foot out at your lower stomach. Hurt...now the panic ratcheting up inside me.

Kathy Fist: MMMMMMMmmm! The sight of your blood fully stiffens my clit and my juices begin to flow as you stumble and turn...I see you chamber your kick and get my left knee up to block it, but the impact sends me stumbling back a few steps, fighting to regain my balance...as I steady, I counter with a left roundhouse kick high, hoping to catch your jaw and put you on the canvas...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Again...you move fast! I feel my kick hit at your knee and see you stumble. I see you slide a bit, raising my hands again and see your body move, see the kick coming with enough power that I cannot stop it. We both feel your foot slam at the side of my jaw and my head snaps and I am sent down HARD to the floor of the ring. Not out. But dazed for sure. Groaning. The ring spinning, but I am trying to move...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: (This feels like Holm vs Rousey … a bit)

Kathy Fist: As you hit the canvas, I follow you down, dropping onto the small of your back...getting your ponytail in my left hand, my right fist hooks in punches to your right eye, mouth and jaw...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I let out a grunt as I feel your weight drop down on to me. Feel my head jerked up by my blonde ponytail. Then feel your big right fist slam in....a big hook at my right eye...it is closing more now...then at the side of the mouth...I can feel the blood coming from the corner there...then at the side of my jaw. The crowd is screaming like crazy...some of them up. Still dazed, but trying to roll under you, trying to roll you off me.

Kathy Fist: In my haste to get after you, I didn't splay my knees out to make a solid base for the mount, and as you shift under me, I overbalance and hit the canvas on my left side...still holding your ponytail, I lock a scissor hold onto your upper leg and continue to hammer at your face and chest with my right fist...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel myself turn! See you go down. I feel your hand jerk my ponytail, my head coming with it and then feel the actual weight of your big thigh as it comes over mine. Feel the legs lock and tighten a bit holding me there. Your fist slamming in again. Feel the hard sharp knuckles of that big fist. My right eyebrow cuts open. I let out a grunt as I feel a hard punch at my sternum. I try to reach out my right hand and grip at your throat.

Kathy Fist: Seeing you reach for my throat, I tuck my chin down tightly and continue pounding at your reddening face and chest, and move downward, trying to get my knuckles into your liver as well...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I can't get you! I feel my heart now pound...with fear. You can see it in my eyes. Especially as another punch hits at my nose, some of my blood smearing your big fist. And then another at my eye with an ugly, painful thud. You hit my liver and my body spasms in pain there on the floor of the ring.

Kathy Fist: Nothing was said in the instructions about accepting submissions, so I must assume that means I have to take you all the way out....but I can't do that from here, so I release my scissor hold and try to slither up onto your abs and sit up still holding your hair...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel your legs open up. Feel your body shifting and your legs come out on either side of me. Me, I am trying to buck and roll, but feel your hand tighten and see your left arm jerk, taking my head with it. My right hand coming up, trying to desperately punch at your body, but I am hurt, tired...and I know my punch doesn't have the power I need as I feel your weight pressing down on me...pushing me in to the floor of the ring.

Kathy Fist: HMMP!! I eat the body shot as I get the mount, but it doesn't have the steam on it your earlier punches had, and this time I get my knees out good and wide...then release your hair and start systematically turning your face into a plate of raw hamburger with my fists...left...right...left...right...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel my fist hit at what now feels like a wall of muscle as it hits. I feel your weight push down on me more. Our eyes meet and you can see the terror in my eyes. Especially as I see you quickly chamber and then slam your fist down in at my nose. It hurts. I let out a cry of pain. Then see your bicep swell and feel your right fist slam at my left eye. It closes. Another HARD punch at my cut left eyebrow and some of my blood splashes up on to your stomach, mixing with the sweat. Feel your right fist slam at my eye again as I try to turn under you...

Kathy Fist: I feel you bucking, but I have a good mount, and to make sure of it I clamp my quads tightly against your sides and ride you like a bronco, steadying myself with my open left hand on your throat while my right fist continues to work on you....one to the mouth, one to each nipple, another to the nose...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Feeling your thighs now tighten around me, restraining my movement. Your left hand goes to my throat and closes. Your fist SLAMS DOWN in to my mouth. My head pushed in to the unyielding floor of the ring. Blood painting my lips. I buck in pain under you, my sweaty body rubbing at your wetness as you hit my nipples and cause a shock of pain. The big punch screams in at my nose, blood splattering back up your right forearm now.

Kathy Fist: Your face now so bloody I'm actually doing LESS damage because of slippage, I keep hammering, in the zone now, wanting to fuck you up BAD...another right EXPLODES in your left eye, then hooks across your torn lips, knowing I fucking own you, but not wanting to put you out before you get the maximum dose of pain I can supply, hot juices flowing onto your abs with my arousal...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: (OMG...soooo intense!!)

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel the full impact of that right as it connects with a now sickening THUD. My eyebrow cut turns in to a gash as blood from that punch sprays up on to your chin. I feel that hook scrape in, my head being turned, some blood spraying out towards the audience. My hands are coming up, trying to ward off your punches, but I’m almost unable to see now.

Kathy Fist: I've tried to hold it off, but as you make a feeble attempt to defend yourself, I decide to quit playin'....my left hand still in your throat, I scoot my hips back a tad, sliding easily on the coating of your sweat mingled with my juices, and spear my right elbow into your solar plexus, then push myself up onto my knees, cock my bloody right arm back, my knuckles level with my right earlobe ,and send a monster straight right down onto the point of your chin...then rearing back again, I hurl my upper body forward, twisting my torso to my left as I come down, and slam my right forearm into your left jaw...the sound of the impact like a heavy caliber pistol shot, audible even above the crowd noise...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I feel your body moving, hoping it is over...then feel the explosion of PAIN as your elbow SPEARS in. Blood and spit and air spraying from my mouth as my body bucks in PAIN. Your right fist comes hurtling down powered by your powerful shoulder. It connects with a CRACK, breaking that part of my jaw, the floor of the ring making sure I absorb the full force of your punch. I let out a yelp of pain and then feel your full force forearm SLAM in with another ugly CRACK as my jaw breaks again. Then...all goes black as I go limp under you.

Kathy Fist: The force of the elbow slam sends my upper body sprawling across yours...I lie there a moment that seems to last forever, chest heaving from the exertion of the fight, then my bloody-knuckled hands move to your blood-spattered shoulders, and I use them to push myself upright, peering down at you through an eye-and-a-half to make sure you...are...DONE...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: When you land on me, it sort of jolts me. I feel your full weight on my chest...feel your very large, hard nipples pressing in to my painful breasts. We lay there together a long time, breathing in unison. I feel your hand go to my shoulder...push yourself up. I let out a cry of pain as my broken jaw moves a bit.

Kathy Fist: I hear you cry out when I push myself up, and my killer instinct goes into overdrive ..."SHE'S NOT DONE!!" my mind screams at me, and I cock my bloody right arm back to FINISH it when....I feel a tug on my cocked arm and then another on my left, and suddenly two burly security types are dragging me off you and pinning me in a corner while the ring Doc makes her way through the ropes and goes to check you out...a quick examination, and the Doc waves the "You're out!" signal from baseball..."BROKEN JAW IN TWO PLACES ,SHE'S DONE!!" the doc shouts, and I almost wilt with the releasing tension...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I see that arm go back again and then, there is commotion. You are being drug off me! I see the doctor come in to the ring. Checking me. Then waving me out. Waving you off. Two more guys come in and carry me out of the ring...on a stretcher...out to the dressing rooms of the club.

Kathy Fist: end

Kathy Fist: (we're both too fucked up to take advantage of our arousal...lol)

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: (yes...but damn...I don't know if I will find another fight like this...or another fighter like you, one that will not stop...)

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: I can’t tell you how hot it was for me, when my blood splattered up to your chin.

Kathy Fist: Oh GAWD yesss....

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Very VERY intense for my arousal when a swelled bit of my face cuts open and the blood sprays out onto ... You

Kathy Fist: smile

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Well, we now both really know what we like.

Kathy Fist: And what we can do...extreme fights are good for that …  I just went where you wanted me to go, hon….I don't get to do a lot of MMA, and maybe that's not such a bad thing...

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Glad I could lead you there... What really gets you going? ...you did pretty good with the MMA.

Kathy Fist: Anything bare knuckle...primal stuff...smile

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Well, I got your number then, licks my blood off your swelled right knuckles

Kathy Fist: MMMMMMMMMMM...you're more than welcome, Lisa

Kathy Fist: Kiss your closed eye VERY carefully

Strong Lisa Fights Ya: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KathyFist: I’m reasonably certain that this won’t be the last time Lisa and I tangle in some form of fighting … at least, not if I can help it. I can feel a tingle inside just thinking about it …

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
Re: FEM NUDE MMA-KathyFist vs StrongLisa
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:21:21 AM »
what intensity! amazing fight! Congrats girls!