News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Polls

• 4 Replies

average guy

The Polls
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:10:23 PM »
I don't really know where to put this, so mods if you want to move it go for it, I'll gladly accept that help.

Anyway, with members polls being a big thing around here, and (dare I say) all the lovely ladies and men who use them being some of the most competitive people I think I have ever seen, I'm just curious to see who those who stay behind the curtains, and may enjoy the odd poll or two over time, but really just prefer to watch the story or see the results, I want to know who you think are the best pollers out there? I'm doing this because I was a fan of seeing ego's stirred and "matches made in heaven" by the "best sexfighter" post, and if I'm honest, I'm hoping this has a similiar result :)

Just your Average Guy, doing his Average Sign Off :D

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: The Polls
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 12:39:18 AM »
I haven't done any in a while.  Eva and I like to do tag team polls.  Part of my requirement for being a part of a poll though is active role play and not just do it to collect popularity votes.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 05:48:35 PM »
I agree with everything Carmen and sarah  said..to me the best poll fights are the ones  where both ladies  or if  there multiple fights  have the time and commitment to stay involved in their fights.no matter what the votes  are...there are several  members that can invent creative and fun scenes...stormbolt  and neo are two of the best at setting polls...
the prez tramp

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 10:03:44 PM »
I agree with all the posts here.  If this is based on fighting, let it be based on fighting!  I try to stay away from polls like these, but I do like to do "board fights" Kind of like that one going in clique wars now...

Erin hunny, I love your polls!  If you're ever looking for another person to partake, I would love to spend the time with you!

~Sherrie~
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 08:02:12 AM »
since I don't have time to get on yahoo or trillian I too like to do matches on polls!!!  I love teaming with Carmen for tags and 2 on 1s!!