News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a descriptive partner for poll fight

• 2 Replies

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Looking for a descriptive partner for poll fight
« on: October 09, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »
Hi everyone! Some of you may know me, some may not. I've done a couple of polls on here that I thought went really well, but now I'm looking to top it. I'm looking for a partner to do an interactive poll with me. I'm thinking of an oiled catfight in a biker bar where everyone can gather around the pit and watch. I'm looking for a girl who can do at least 1 post a day, if not more. But 1 is the minimum. You'll need to be descriptive and be able to tell a story. I'm not looking for a 2-3 sentence post. I want this to be something the fans here will be talking about and remember for a long time. Let me know if you're interested either on here or in a message and we can discuss. I hope I find someone who can match my style of writing and tell a story everyone can picture. :)

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Looking for a descriptive partner for poll fight
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:09:05 PM »
Hard to believe that nobody took me up on my offer. Kinda sad really. I was hoping for some fun here, but doesn't look like anybody is interested.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Looking for a descriptive partner for poll fight
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 03:06:45 PM »
Thanks Sarah and Kira. Since I've already kicked Kira's ass, giggle, I'd love to take you on Sarah. Just let me know and we'll get it going when it's time :)