News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FEM FISTFIGHT-KathyFist vs LisaKikurfanny

• 0 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
FEM FISTFIGHT-KathyFist vs LisaKikurfanny
« on: October 09, 2017, 11:28:47 PM »
KathyFist vs Lisa KikUrFanny, MMA “by the lake”, 10/5/17

KathyFist: An old friend decides to meet me in the park for a long-overdue bit of brawling ... My picture at the bottom before I drove out to the clearing just before sunset ...

Lisa Kikurfanny: I kind of like the idea of the clearing in the woods......it's a full moon. Would there be a lake nearby for me to knock you into, lol? We could definitely agree to meet there to try to "revisit" a couple of our past encounters.

KathyFist: Mmmmmmmmm...there hasn't been, so far, but we could get the Parks and Recreation Department to put one in, I think...lol

KathyFist: Roll down into it and punch each other out in the shallows...

Lisa Kikurfanny: 😈  That could happen.

KathyFist: And probably will...LOL

Lisa Kikurfanny: If you can give me about 10 minutes or so, my kiddo will be leaving and then I will be happy to go and meet you there, bitch. Been too long since I've had the chance to take a poke at that smart mouth of yours.

KathyFist: MMMMmmmmmmm...stand up fight, or more of an MMA style up and down brawl this time?

Lisa Kikurfanny: I prefer just fists. Standing until someone goes down, and can then be pulled back up for more, or straddled and put out. Either way, this will end badly for one of us, we both know that.

Lisa Kikurfanny: What's the weather like in KC tonight, for attire?

KathyFist: Nice and warm...rained this morning, but clear now...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Perfect. My son is getting ready to leave, so I will go get dressed, jump in the car and meet you there. I think this has been a long time coming, my dear.

KathyFist: Yes, it has, and it's long overdue, sweetie. You asked about the weather here, for attire...are you thinking "less is more"? <grin>

Lisa Kikurfanny: Slipping into some olive green shorts that have zippers all along the sides.... Not bothering with a bra, as I slip a floppy Pink brand tee over my toned torso.  (Does that answer your question??)

KathyFist: MMMMMMMMmmm...getting ready to go myself, putting on a pair of Daisy Duke cutoffs, a tight white tank, cropped to show the abs, no bra, and sneakers...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Wearing pink Nike's, I drive with my bag out to the area where the city is putting in a marina...Not finished yet, just the land cleared, some construction buildings around, and the man-made lake....The pause in construction after the Labor Day holiday has allowed a soft layer of short grass around the clearing.....As my headlights approach the area...The headlights cascade across the ghostly clearing....I stop the engine, seeing I'm the first one here....Turn off my lights and sit in the car, trying to calm my beating heart....

Lisa Kikurfanny: (Want to wear tight leather unpadded gloves? Or go bare fist...)

KathyFist: (fingerless weightlifter's gloves work for you?)

Lisa Kikurfanny: (If you like. I will wear tight and short leather work gloves) ;-)

KathyFist: (ok hon)

Lisa Kikurfanny: I get out of the car and take my bag with my water and phone in it...The rising moon casts shadows, showing the dark forms of the fallen trees and tree stumps around the edge of the clearing from the City's work.... I stand there, my chest rising and falling...Waiting.....

KathyFist: I pull into the marina area, driving slowly ‘til I spot your car....no one else likely to be here at this hour, so it's gotta be yours...pull in next to it and park, turn off the lights and then the engine...grab my gym bag from behind the front seat of the emerald green Saturn Sky, and get out...see you standing there in the moonlight, waiting for me, and my nipples immediately stiffen with anticipation...

Lisa Kikurfanny: I'm not small. My 5' 7" 148-pound frame has a good, bulky Balkan muscular build. But as I take a scrunchie from my bag and pull back my brunette locks into a tail, my dark blue eyes can't help but notice your size. I know how hard those fists can punch, and I know how much that hardened body can take. But I intend to be the one still standing when this is over this time. Without a word, but my smile saying everything, i cross my arms and peel off my tee.... We are alone here. This should be woman to woman....in every way. Tossing my tee and still without a word, I pull out my thin leather gloves, and pull the tight bond over my knuckles as I just begin a slow walk to the center of the clearing.

KathyFist: MMMMMMMMMMmmm...watching the muscles in your shoulders ripple as you peel off your tee sends tingles to all the right places...with a wide smile, I reach down for the lower edge of my cropped tank and slowly peel it off over my head, revealing thick, striated pecs with large nipples... stuff the tank into an outside pocket of my gym bag, and look at you...."This gonna be enough light, Lisa? If not, we can turn our headlights back on...”

Lisa Kikurfanny: I look around ...”Let’s do that.” I then get to my car, turn it around and aim the headlights towards the clearing...Getting out, shaking out my arms and moving into the center of the pool of light.

KathyFist: I reposition my car, shut off the engine, but leave the headlights on...smile faintly as memories flow through me..."Old School", I murmur. and my smile widens as I move to join you in the pool of light, rolling my neck and shoulders, loosening up...

Lisa Kikurfanny: I clench and raise my fists...My left out slightly, crouching some...circling and moving, trying to stay light on my feet as I close the distance....Beads of sweat starting to pop out on my upper lip as my nipples point accusingly at you....

KathyFist: I get my fists up and begin circling with you, head and hands moving to keep you guessing as we warily edge in on each other, letting the anticipation build...

Lisa Kikurfanny: The shadows from our headlights show two forms for each of us...Moving around the clearing, fists raised.... I suddenly lunge in and send a long, looping overhand left screaming for the center of your face...But then let the forward momentum send me ducking, as it's a fake...and I twist my hips to rip a hard right uppercut for your solar plexus!! Step out to my left and chop a left hook for the right side of your face!!! Growling as I send the punches, my feet padding on the soft grass. A lonely train whistle echoes in the distance.

KathyFist: "Straight to business, always liked that about you," I think as I tense at the left feint, and see you suddenly drop your level...I take a quick sidestep left and lean my upper body that way, taking the right uppercut on my right elbow as I send a short, chopping left hook back toward your right eye, trying to catch you before you can get your arm back...my head snaps further left as your hook pounds into the left corner of my mouth with a meaty SMACK, crushing the inner lips back into my teeth...snap a straight right back toward your left eye, and then dip my left shoulder and try to slip a shovel hook under your right arm, looking to get my knuckles into the side of your right boob, and continue circling...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Your speed is good for your size, and you get to my right uppercut. I pay for it with a burst of white hot pain in my right eye as my head snaps from the left hook!  UUUUGHHHHHHHHH ..... Feeling the hot swelling of my eye already. The blow tempers my hook some, but knocks me out of the way of your straight right, which flies past my face. Your shovel hook gets me up on my toes as the sickening THUD echoes across the clearing...UMMMMFFFFF!!!!  Gasping and rolling away from you as my boob is throbbing! The pain guts up my rage and I plant my back foot to stop my rolling, pushing off to send a big chopping uppercut screaming around your arm, aiming for your chin! In close now, already toe to toe. I can smell the sweat from your body as beads of it glisten on my forehead...Staying in close...Teeth gritting .... Other fist pulled around, hoping to cover my face if you return.

KathyFist: I jink my head back to try and slip the right uppercut, and ALMOST make it, your knuckles grazing my chin and popping my head back...staying in close...I LOVE to bang toe-to-toe...throw a high left feint with my shoulder to keep your fists up, then dip the shoulder and send another chopping left hook toward your liver...then snap a straight right toward your nose and hook off it with the right again, aiming for your mouth...tasting blood in mine, I want to return the favor...the intensity of the fight has my clit starting to unhood, nipples diamond hard...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Feeling the scraping of my knuckles on your chin gives me a burst of joy! Even though the hit wasn't solid, your grunt of pain lets me know I gave you a couple of stars to look at. As you respond, even though I think it IS a legit move, my elbows are down and the shoulder dip tells me what's coming. Slap my right elbow onto your left for my liver, and barely drop in time at the rolling of your right shoulder, letting me know that if I don't duck I will lose my head!! The punch fluffs the top of my hair, and my knees are crouching. As I come back up to try to send a searing right hook for your temple, before it can get there I stand up into your reloaded right for my mouth! A metallic taste of blood as my cheek gets cut and my head snaps over!!  URGHHHHHH!!!! My teeth got rocked with that one, and I stumble a bit, but plant my backing foot. I can't let you come after me and use that longer reach, I have to stay in close.... Sweat breaking out on my forehead and upper lip, in spite of the coolish air.....I lean in as your hands are resetting and push my forehead into your sweaty chest...Smelling the sweat from your body, I drive with both feet sending rights and lefts in hooks for your tender lowest ribs...Trying to steal some of your wind, my chest exhaling with each blow.....

KathyFist: MMMMMMMmmmm...that right to your mouth sends a jar up to my shoulder and straight down to my pussy...feel my juices start to flow as you reel back and I see the blood...then you're back at me...I feel the thump as you plant your forehead on the deep valley between my thick pecs, and know you're gonna go to the body...tense my abs and eat the shots to my ribs, throwing defense out the window as we trade bombs toe-to-toe...I shovel short left and right uppercuts toward your tits and face, trying to back you up, thinking I'm getting the best of the exchange of punches, but not by much...

Lisa Kikurfanny: The sudden barrage explodes into me, and your strength is greater than mine, so the blows knock me backward away from you!!! throwing a chopping straight right for your left eye as my tits get pounded and then my head snaps back as a searing cross sends blinding lights into my own eye, blackening it more than it was.....staggering, mouth open, hands up in defense until I can see that the barrage has stopped....getting my hands up, moving around and slightly blinded by the car headlights.....pushing off with both feet and sending two left jabs straight for your nose, trying to make your eyes tear up....Body shaking, bruised tits bouncing and nipples rock hard with the pain and emotions!!! sweat stinging my eyes.

KathyFist: NGGH!! as we separate, your right fist EXPLODES in my left eye, sending a halo of sweat up around my hair as my head snaps back hard, and I can feel the skin around the eye starting to swell...as I follow you back, the first jab crunches into my nose, earning you another halo of sweat, a vicious head snap, and a crimson smear on my upper lip, eyes blinking to clear the sudden tearing...I slip the second jab outside and send a right hook toward your floating ribs , and double it, the second hook going for your damaged left eye, then dip my left shoulder and step in behind a short, chopping left uppercut aimed toward our solar plexus, grunting with the effort...

Lisa Kikurfanny: We trade vicious, searing blows, the sickening thuds and smacks and subsequent cries of pain echoing across the clearing .... you do get the better of this exchange, as my body jolts and shudders as those hard missiles thud into my body!!  UGHHHHHH,,,,,UMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!  doubling over saves me from that shot for my eye, but then that blow to my solar rocks me back towards the water...feet slipping, resisting the desire to hold my throbbing body .... hands coming up, mouth open......chest heaving as I gulp in air!!!

KathyFist: As you stumble back toward the water and you start to reset, I charge forward, dropping my beefy left shoulder to spear it into your sweaty abs as my left arm wraps your waist and I tackle you off the brink of the artificial lake, and our locked bodies hit the water with a huge SPLASH as we land in the shallows and grapple for position, holding with one arm and driving our free fists in anywhere we can reach...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Uuuuuuummmmmmfffffffff.....Feeling your strong body rip into mine, I'm off my feet for a moment as the world spins and I feel the cold water as we splash into it!!! The grimy mud on my back as my hands flail for your face and anywhere I can hit!!! Your own blows thudding into me...UUUUUGHHHHHHHH.........water soaks us both as my legs splash with my kicking!! Your heavy weight holding me down in the muck .....

KathyFist: Spray flies as we flounder around in the shallows, rolling, punching, and kicking, fighting for position...after what seems like minutes, but can surely only be seconds, I tangle my left hand in your hair and roll onto my back, pulling you over on top of me...I get my legs under me and stand, the water cascading from our mud-smeared bodies, hauling you to your feet by the hair...standing, the water comes up to about mid-thigh...once you're up, I release your hair and drive a left and right hook toward your face, hoping to get them into you before you can reset...

Lisa Kikurfanny: Grunting and thrashing around, my eyes squint as the pain of my hair being yanked goes through me...Feeling myself lifted up, mouth open and water dripping off me, I go to grab for your hand in my hair, but instead I get hammered by those two hooks. You timed this perfectly, and while I stagger for a moment, my head snaps one way and then the other, as a cut appears on one cheek and my head spins from the impacts!!!  UUUURRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  GURRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!  Arms flail and water flies from my flying hair as the pain shots down into my knees, collapsing them and I fly to my back on the sand!!! Landing with a WHUMP!!!!  Laying there, moaning ..... Trying to sit up, as you've whipped the fight out of me...My eyes see only blazing stars as I moan .....

KathyFist: Chest heaving from the exertion, I wade over to your crumpled form and drop belly down onto the sand beside you, then push my upper body up to rest on my forearms and elbows as I suck in deep breaths of air...once I've reoxygenated, I turn my head to look at you, still sprawled on your back, slither over on top of you, get my knees under me and sit up for a mount, splaying my knees out so you'll have a hard job rolling me off, and pant "Got some hands on you, Lisa...you done, or am I gonna have to fuck you up so bad your Momma won't know you?"...

Lisa Kikurfanny: I see you collapsing next to me, then feel that heavy weight on top of me...Straddled and knowing that if I don't give, I will get sent into painful dreamland .... I look up at you, and nod..... I'm.......done.............. Nodding....... Moaning ..... holding my battered face … Looking up at my own handiwork on your face.

KathyFist: We've either gotta stop meeting like this, or buy stock in Revlon...lol

Lisa Kikurfanny: I laugh, but then wince...... I guess you, ummmm..."won" the discussion.... oh Gawd... I offer my hand for help up.... Knowing I must look like hell.

KathyFist: Hope you don't need to go out in public for a few days...Revlon can only hide so much...chuckle as I stand up, grasp your forearm, and help you back up, patches of sand sticking to our bodies....

Lisa Kikurfanny: Staggering a bit as you do.....I spit muck onto the ground......Moaning as my body is rippled with bruises.....  Not sure I can cover all these.... Wincing as I touch the bruises and cut on my face... With your hand still gripping my forearm, my tummy flips some.... Feeling the fingers tighten slightly.

KathyFist: Looking like a train wreck myself, I wrap my thick right arm around your wide shoulders and start to walk us slowly back toward our cars...."You be ok to drive, hon?"

Lisa Kikurfanny: Nodding and spitting again..... Knowing how our fights sometimes end, and feeling like maybe you are too hurt and tired to follow up with the usual consequences, I wipe some wetness from my face and allow myself to be helped along.

KathyFist: "Then I need to go get a drink...ass-kicking is thirsty work!!"

Lisa Kikurfanny: You were wonderful, as always, Kathy. Not sure why I keep picking fights with you. But...In our dreams, we fly....so....

KathyFist: turn to look at you with a grin … "I think you got 'spanked' enough for one night, hon..."

Lisa Kikurfanny: I smile back at you and hug you. Yeah, I would agree. I'll join you for that drink!