News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FEM BOXING - Kate Intense vs Selene Strike

• 3 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
FEM BOXING - Kate Intense vs Selene Strike
« on: October 09, 2017, 11:49:04 PM »
Kate Intense vs. Selene Strike, fem boxing, 5/30/17

(Kate Intense is the reigning fem boxing champion of another fight site, and faced Selene Strike in a non-title match. Photos of Kate Intense (black trunks) and Selene Strike (red trunks) at bottom. Anyone interested in more boxing or getting involved with other boxers may contact us -- KateIntense or SteelyDan on here, or at msintense or proboxer on Trillian.)

Kate Intense: No ref, we will be fair, unless Kate is in too much trouble near midnight.  Judged bout: all present are judges, confer and decide. Fight will be reported and filed at FW as a private match (non-title) by Dan. Dan will save log and send it out to the ones present only...(so it is less clear that some were not invited). Dan will also count any knockdowns. Wearing 8’s, not topless (sorry Dan, it is what the state commission decided, damn them) …

Kate Intense: so we need corners, quick corner posts so we can get on with things without long delay … and we should get going ...9 already...minimum intros…

Selene Boxer: http://ft.trillian.im/e69f95527330010debc085293e1ec226960152e4/6QRj6eBqLXH4tioD97TxD8cONCLEx.jpg ... There's an old self portrait, with what I'll be wearing

Tracie KO: clap clap, and another clap

Kate Intense: coming confidently, even my butterflies are confident.   wearing a red satin bomber jacket, my screaming red skull gloves, hair pony tailed back. followed by my corner and trainer Kat...in red trunks, black V-neck top...up the steps and vault over the ropes! I turn and hit the corner pad, then spin to send a narrow gaze at my red haired, famous, opponent. loosening my shoulders...bap my gloves, raise them over my face and shoot you a kiss as I bring them to my side…

Selene Boxer: Loping over to the ropes, popping gracefully up onto the apron and sliding through the ropes, on my feet...butterflies in my stomach--ring rust to deal with...flash you a big grin and throw a few punches into the air...

Kathy Fist: Kiss Kate, then slip her mouth guard in..."Go get her, Baby..."

Kathy Fist: fighters ready?

Tracie KO: hops up and heads over to Selene's corner

Kate Intense: I slip my coat off and give it to Kat, ready to get my mouth guard and think "GO GET HER Baby!.” Out I come to fall to my right stance, moving left and right, in and out just a tad--a hard target, ready to raise a glove when you get near…

Kathy Fist: <DINGGGGGGGGGG!!>

Selene Boxer: As soon as Tracie pops my mouthpiece in, I bring my hands up, moving towards you...elbows in tight, also light on my feet, head moving constantly...time for something completely different...I fake a jab, then drop LOW in my stance, ripping a straight right at your bellybutton...left hook for your side...hoping to take you by surprise...

Tracie KO: (snatches the stool pulling it out of the ring)

Kate Intense: OOOKKK...that way huh?  I lift my glove for a sportsmanlike tap, but  see your gloves stay low and get ready, head right according to plan and don't buy the fake, so irritated am I at your attitude, lower with you and get my arm in front of the jab,  then get a sharp sting to my  left side, I send a serious jab and skip left to get outside the retracting right, pivot around with a left hook up and heading at you in the pivot, then finish with a low hook for your waist..

Kate Intense: NO TAP HUH.....
http://ft.trillian.im/3b43189242ec0826772a87b3b11c93896f7cb349/6QRknItJhax3wTSpuUf7Ai9ONW9Xt.jpg

Kate Intense: (@)(@)

Selene Boxer: <OOPS!  Wasn't thinking clearly--oh well>

Kate Intense: Just keep up the not thinking clearly

Selene Boxer: Your jab flies over my lowered right, cracking into my cheek with a loud smack, leaving a red splotch on my cheek.  As you move left, I step right, staying in front of you--not quite fast enough, as your left brushes by my arm and into my head...catch the last hook with my left elbow--still in a low stance...the moment I feel your right touch, I step closer, ripping a left uppercut at your chin--a looping overhand right, trying to plaster your nose...left hook for your chin, trying to bull you backwards

Kate Intense: My glove hit, if not as clean as I hoped. You step closer, that makes me draw my guard and the upper bounces in on guard, part smothered when it is deflected to my abs. The overhand lacks extension and bangs my forehead to set me back, but my head goes left with a shot to my jaw...and I keep going left and pivot around to send a left low hook for your obliques and a left-right straight at your eyes, backing up and going left away from ropes on the diagonal…

Selene Boxer: Not getting as much in as I'd hoped--you're slippery! But at least I nailed you with one of them.  The left thumps into my elbow--the second left lips over my glove--not used to you doubling punches up that well...snapping my head back, a bit of swelling in my right eye.  I drop low as I brush the right up with my left glove, moving forwards with a right hook at your side--as much to stop your movement to the left as to hurt, then fire a blisteringly fast left-right at your face, trying for your nose

Kathy Fist: <15 minutes to bell>

Kate Intense: I get enough and feel my glove parried up, know something is coming low and get a herding tag low but smack! My pony tail waps my face as I am hit back by the first straight… another jerk back when I see you other glove high. I send a right straight hard enough to make you defend and I hope let me sneak a reaching left uppercutting glove trying to get chin, and a right hook high at temple as I moved up for the upper. steeping left again to widen the circle and away from the ropes and trying to circle around left to turn your back on to them. shaking my head a bit from that

Selene Boxer: Grinning like crazy as I tag your face...catching the right with my left glove, and POW!!! your uppercut catches my chin clean, sending a spray of sweat everywhere...gloves drop a bit for a second just as your hook smashes into my temple...I stagger back, feeling the ropes at my back...sliding right, trying to keep my distance...

Kate Intense:  MMMMMMMM...as you go back I rush in my widened distance, but stop off enough to slide L or R
(corner on L lets say) and prevent you slipping away. I step in and flex knees a tad only and bend half left, to shoot a right from the top of my shoulder at your plexus, and come in behind a left uppercut low  for liver and a right upper for chin...then lay on you to try to smother counters

Kathy Fist: <DINGGGGGGGGG!!!>

Selene Boxer: Covering up--I know the round's nearly over, and needing to make it to the bell...catch the right with my left elbow...your left slams into my side, eliciting a gasp of pain as it sinks deep...doubling over as your right comes up at my descending chin...a halo of sweat surrounding my head...gloves low as I sag against the ropes and hear the bell

Tracie KO: quickly sits the stool in the ring...climbing in through the ropes...

Kate Intense: Shaking my head and wiping sweat off, those shots landed as they came before the bell...and landed well...go sit on my stool...and lean back on the pad.

Kathy Fist: sponge you off and give you some water..."You're doing GREAT, Baby...keep it up..."

Selene Boxer: dropping to one knee as Kate backs off...staggering back up and work my way to my corner...

Tracie KO: sponges you off, offering the water..."you’re doing good,” I say, a little  concerned about the eye swelling

Selene Boxer: taking deep, controlled breaths

Kathy Fist: <10 second warning>

Tracie KO: gives you some water after sponging you off...

Steely Dan: Am I too late to help with the sponging off ...

Kate Intense: trying to get my breath centered ... and loving the water...but not taking too much...

Kathy Fist: <throw a sponge at Dan>

Steely Dan: "SPLATTTT!" taking a sponge to the face from Kat ... it's better than taking her right hand ...

Tracie KO: puts the mouthpiece back in...”doing good but keep those hands up, Selene…”

Kathy Fist: Kisssss you and slip your mouth guard back in … "Go GET her, Baby..."

Kathy Fist: <DINGGGGGGGGGG!!!>

Tracie KO: a pat on the back and nod...get out there!

Kate Intense: ..'I'm ok,’ I say to Kat and take a deep breath ... ‘ I GOT that one,' I say as I stand and head out...still enough power in my walk...gloves up, right guard,  waiting and thinking of you on the ropes at end of round. now to put your ass on canvas!!...I wait, moving hands and bouncing a bit to show how much energy I got...but hurting...

Steely Dan: Leaning on the apron ... yelling "GO KATE!"  and "GO SELENE!"  alternately ...

Kate Intense: No…other opponent had to brb a min.

Selene Boxer: <Back>

Kate Intense: the bell goes 'clunk clunk'

Kate Intense: Dan comes late, riding the fence

Steely Dan: Close enough to grab a boot if someone gets too close ... mmmhmmmm

Selene Boxer: Taking shallow, controlled deep breaths, trying not to show how much I'm hurt--bringing my gloves up and moving forwards-on my toes, but clearly not very bouncy...

Kate Intense: I know she's hurt cuz I know I am, I remember that expensive last  combo she took on the ropes...maybe this lil’ surprise will work, I think.  I go in cautiously, a jab feint, then I hunch a bit and raise up with my gloves peekaboo, and quick shoot them both out held together, pulled as they make contact so I can whip them around right-left hooking high for eye, drop and send a right at your waist and back, and back again…

Selene Boxer: The jab feint gets me to keep my gloves up--then as you throw both gloves out--dropping low--both gloves out leaves your belly wide open; drive a right straight at your belly as your first hook passes over my head--the left hook thunking into my eye, sweat flying...your right at my waist bringing a grunt of pain; I counter with a left hook at your jaw, grunting with the effort, slower than I should be after round 1

Kate Intense: My first hook goes high as you bend a bit for a straight, GUHH!, that bends me some with a solid hit, but it adjusts hook two and it hits swollen eye, my glove travels the short distance to save my jaw before your glove gets there and I step back,  show you a deep right feint to sell it,  then twist to a left across for left eye and a right uppercutting for chin below the left  and go right and away from corner, but still staying in to pressure you back

Selene Boxer: I'm hurting good...lean to my right to let yours go by, and your left smashes into my swelling left eye; it's looking pretty bad...half closed.  I try to lean back from the uppercut, but it connects with the side of my chin, spatting you and the spectators with sweat.  Eyes a bit glassy, I try a wide right hook--I need some space, and need it NOW! trying to slam it into the side of your left breast, then back away...

Scrapper Audrey: (hi)

Kate Intense: hi AUDREY

Tracie KO: (Hey Scrapper)

Steely Dan: Hey AUDREY

Kathy Fist: hi Audrey

Kate Intense:  been look'n at that eye for a second that is about closed, when I see you twist to load something for a big hit, and I turn a bit  to see what is coming, drawing my guard, the glove comes in from the side and glances from  my arm in to thump my sternum and catch the side of my other boob enough to spike  some pain. I send my lowered left up to cut up at  your chin and my right  out  on a left angle at your left eye...and lunge up into a body bump toward the ropes  ...going left toward the corner

Selene Boxer: As you fire your left, I bring my arms in--getting far too familiar with those stunning uppercuts of yours--and manage to stop this one, barely...BOOM! having trouble seeing from that side, and your glove smashes into my eye--face is a mess...as you bump into me, I try to lean my head on your right shoulder, wrap my arms around you, needing a breath badly

Kate Intense: BANG--working the eye still, then UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM a smack full of sweaty and bloody Selene feels...yeah...full breasts and sweaty bodies muscling around, I slip down your body, my nipples not digging. But wait, I feel hard points from you, oh my.  Lowering my weight and putting my foot back, I try to drive into you and break my arms out...not much...jerk left, jerk right, to get one out and my left slip slides away for me to push my glove onto you....too solid to shove you off, so I settle for a jab pop and a weak hook at your right ribs below your arm,  Mmmmmm, all I can do with you having your arms wrapped over mine

Selene Boxer: Gasping for breath--I'm getting the cr** beat out of me tonight...with your left arm free, I grunt as
you smack it into my sweaty side--I know you'll get loose quickly...as you push, step back, letting you loose and step off to my right, popping a jab at your face to keep you honest as I try to get some distance/breathing room...my left eye shut. right swollen badly...

Kathy Fist: <DINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!>

Kate Intense: WHAT??? HUH?!! the bell surprises, and I go dripping red sweat back.....needing to sit....

Kate Intense: totally missed the warning lol, SO into it

Steely Dan: <HUGELY applauding both fighters while I lean against the apron>

Tracie KO: sits the stool back in the ring…

Selene Boxer: Staggering towards one of the neutral corners, before realizing my mistake, heading to my corner and slumping on the stool

Tracie KO: takes out your mouthpiece, giving you some water and sponging you off as I look at the  closed left eye…

Kathy Fist: slip through the ropes and help you onto your stool...sponge you off, give you some water..."Keep it up, Baby, she's hurting bad..."

Selene Boxer: left closed, right is half closed

Tracie KO: puts the mouthpiece back in...”hang in there…”

Kathy Fist: <DINGGGGGGGGGG!!!>

Selene Boxer: As the bell rings, I move towards you quickly, a bit more weight on my back leg than my front...the instant I'm close enough, I push a jab at your face, then rip a big overhand right at your chin, trying to send your head into the next state, gasping with the effort

Kate Intense: I come out quick as I see you are coming for me with all you got, but I move left into your non-extistent field of vision,  us coming together and your deft fight sense and knowing I'd go for the blind gets me a scraping jab along my right cheek and a blind but fast right overhand at my right shoulder just grazing my head. UFF my right, YEAH, uppercuts for under your open left boob, and I twist right to cross at your left eye...the pain from my sides robbing it of a lot of power, I step back and slide left....

Selene Boxer: <GASP> in shock as you send my breast flying skywards--hurts like $%^&*--but not as much as my face does after the way you've pounded it...totally blind on my left side, eye an ugly purple and blue mess, staggering backwards...catching myself, and come right at you, throwing a straight right--left hook--awkward punches, desperate punches...defense almost non-existent...

Kate Intense: I see a wavering step, but you come on and I ADMIRE your power and spirit, but I am fucking OWNing you tonight!   The right cocks and I slip it inside and duck the  sloppy hook to send a straight right at the center of your left breast, lift up and pop a jab aimed for your nose, back two steps and right on a diagonal...”over here, baby...”

Selene Boxer: Staggering off balance after the missed punch...the right landing right on my nipple, stopping me in my tracks as it smashes my breast flat against my ribs...face distorted in pain as my hands drop...POW! My head snaps back, a trickle of blood flowing from my nose...stagger back as I struggle to get my hands up, gloves feeling like they weigh a ton each...

Tracie KO: owww

Steely Dan: <cringing ... hoping Selene can cover up>

Kate Intense: I see your gloves drop, opening you to my artillery, but my gloves are heavy as metal also...I come around and head in straight but slow, hoping you can see a bit between the two eyes, and go low to send left - right medium low power herding-level hooks at your waist and a left straight for your logo....keep going left around you trying to skip around and turn you to me....

Selene Boxer: Trying to cover up...your gloves going between my arms, landing with wet SMACKS on my sweaty abs, each one bending me over some--OOOOMPHHH! Grunting as your straight smacks into the logo of my sweat-sodden trunks... bent sharply at the waist, gloves at my sides...struggling to try to throw my right at you...nothing behind it...

Kate Intense:  Your glove hits me with full force and as I scratch my chin with the other glove, I say, "It's gonna be a left hook," when you manage to rise. Waving my left in front of your face, never having you in this shape before, I wave my left at your face and the adrenaline dumps, thank you goddess of war, and I bring the left back, breathe deep and eat the pain as I twist left and throw myself into a right hook at your blind side, swing'n for Texas,  intending for your head and your body to land in different places …

Scrapper Audrey: uhoh

Tracie KO: hides me eyes

Selene Boxer: I can't even see your right hand, though the way you're setting tells me that something wicked this way comes--straining to bring my gloves up, when your hook slams into my unprotected jaw, a huge shower of sweat and blood flying as your punch distorts my battered and bruised face.  As my head whips sideways, my legs collapse, and I crash to the canvas, landing on my right side--no attempt to break my fall.  I land on my side with a loud THUD and end up on my back, breasts swaying back and forth, left glove draped on the bottom ropes, out COLD!

Steely Dan: Jumping to the apron to start a count ... but don't think it's needed ...

Steely Dan: 1!

Steely Dan: 2!

Steely Dan: 3!

Steely Dan: slipping through the ropes and toward Selene ...

Steely Dan: 4!

Steely Dan: 5!

Steely Dan: 6!

Kate Intense: “Do we really need a count??”  "A loud THUD and end up on my back, breasts swaying back and forth, left glove draped on the bottom ropes, out COLD!"

Selene Boxer: Not even moving, a bit of blood dripping onto the canvas from my nose

Steely Dan: 7!

Steely Dan: 8!

Steely Dan: 9!

Steely Dan: 10! YOU'RE OUT!

Tracie KO: climbs up on the apron...slipping through the ropes rushing to Selene

Steely Dan: quickly moving over to support Selene's head, she took a BANG hitting the canvas

Kate Intense: As your corner staff comes in to you, I look to Tracie or Kat to bring my championship belt...

Selene Boxer: groan softly

Kate Intense: And when I get it, I drape it over my shoulder and climb the bottom rope on the corners…slapping my chest YEAAA!!!..really not believing I have finished one of my idols...make my way around to the crowd around you and push through, glad to hear a groan....put down the belt and give you a shoulder hug.....”you were magnificent sis..what a FIGHT!!!” and if you get up...I raise both our hands in victory.

Scrapper Audrey: hell yeah! Now I've got to get to bed... night all!  and thanks for the invite

Selene Boxer: slowly start to come 'round, and smile at you

Selene Boxer: g'night Slugger--thanks for staying

Tracie KO: Goodnight Audrey

Selene Boxer: and thanks ALL for coming

Tracie KO: ya'll made me go from feeling like it was a Monday to feeling like a Wednesday

Kate Intense: good night champ...thanks for staying!  and thanks to all...and Selene...what can I say...I have always admired you so much...and liked you so much...you were GREAT...thank you!!

Selene Boxer: as were you!

Selene Boxer: Thanks for a fun evening, and congratulations

Steely Dan: As were BOTH of you

Tracie KO: Thanks Selene and Kate

Steely Dan: Thanks to all of you ....

Kate Intense: this was a night I was not sure would ever come.  Kat used to say the day I beat Selene..I had reached
the top of the mountain … but...Kat and my title fight...then I am planting the flag.
Selene Boxer: Well, playing queen of the mountain has its risks

Offline knockoutgurl212

Re: FEM BOXING - Kate Intense vs Selene Strike
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:45:45 PM »
Great fight!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 02:56:23 PM »
Great boxing and red hot descriptions. I could really feel those punches go in OUCH

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »
I've taken on Selene before and she's a damn tough fighter. This was a very intense and entertaining bout.
Thanks for sharing!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie