News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MIXED BOXING-KathyFist vs Steely Dan

• 0 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
MIXED BOXING-KathyFist vs Steely Dan
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:14:06 AM »
KathyFist vs Steely Dan, mixed boxing, 4/11/17

(KathyFist is the reigning mixed boxing champion of another fight site, and faced Steely Dan in this title defense. Anyone interested in more boxing or getting involved with other boxers may contact us -- hardocre_kathy or SteelyDan on here, or at kathyfist or proboxer on Trillian.)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Welcome to tonight's bout. Tonight, we have a specially scheduled and RADICALLY SPECIAL EVENT~~~~ THE MIXED BOXING TITLE CHALLENGE. ~~ WOOOO!!

Kate~intense: This will be a no rounds, no referee Queensberry Rules bout of classic boxing. We will go to a KO finish. Everyone with a weak heart leave the arena now, ‘cuz we are gonna ROCK n ROLL!!!

Kate~intense: First, coming to the ring and in the red corner, introducing tonight’s challenger, hailing from the deep South, Cajun country in the great state of Louisiana, he has faced all of the top contenders and has recorded some significant victories, including knockout wins over two former champions in Selene Strike and Tracie KO over the past few months, standing 5-foot-9 and weighing in at a taut 162 pounds, wearing his traditional white EVERLAST trunks with black waistband and stripes, black boots and black REYES gloves, THE WOMEN’S PET, THE MEN’S REGRET.. he is DA BOMB … please welcome the challenger, STEEEEEEELY DANNNNNN!!"

Steely Dan: After a great warmup in the locker room area, I head out to the arena, the sounds of my “2001” entrance music flooding the arena and getting everyone’s attention, and knowing that Kat can hear it in the back and hoping it gets her insides churning, and at the first crescendo of “2001” I step out into the open, letting the lights hit my oiled and sweaty body, raising my gloves in the air as I head toward the arena ring, feeling stronger than my last outing here with a step-up in training as I lightly jog toward the corner steps … my gloves and trunks shining in the bright lights, trunks cut tight against my back side to show the glutes, and cut high on the thighs, no long knee-length trunks here … Slip through the ropes and go to my corner, bouncing on my toes to stay loose, a huge combination of nervousness and excitement in me as I roll my neck and turn to the corner pad, popping it with some quick and HARD punches, making the ropes shake around the ring … turning and focusing on the back doors of the gym for your arrival …

Kate~intense: And his opponent in the blue corner, she ranks as one of the all-time greats, and since her return to action she has posted knockout wins over reigning champion Scrapper Audrey, fellow legend Tracie KO and most recently the Celt Warrior herself, Brenda Rua, in non-title bouts ... she has held the mixed title twice in her career, winning it for the second time in December, and most recently winning by unanimous decision over Steely Dan in her most recent title defense … standing 5-foot-8 and weighing in at a incredibly cut 150 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, fighting out of the Fist City Gym in Kansas City, Kansas, she’s wearing her traditional green trunks with gold trim, green boots with gold shamrocks on the risers, and gold gloves with red flames, the reigning mixed boxing champion,

Kate~intense: PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER for THE!!! CHAMPION !!! welcome ~~~ KATHYFIST !!!!!

Kathy: I'm not sure, hon, the sound of Highland pipes that usually accompanies my march to the ring is conspicuous by its absence tonight...my favorite pipe is hostessing tonight's event...march down to the ring, climb the steps to the apron and slip gracefully through the ropes...remove my robe to let the crowd see the tile belt, then take the belt off and hand it off to Kate before going to my corner...

Kate~intense: and here she is DRuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm ROLL...KATHY FIST!!

Steely Dan: My attention riveted on your entrance, watching my strong and stunning opponent slide through the ropes, but as you do that, I did it last time so giving it a try again, and walk across the ring and to your corner before Kate starts us, slowly wrap my right glove loose around your strong shoulders in a hug, as I whisper, “YOU KNOW I LUV YA, BUT NO LOVE IN THIS RING TONIGHT! ONLY PAIN!" … before I dance on my toes back toward my corner and BANG the corner pad a couple more times, then turn again to face you…

Kathy: As you return to your corner and look back toward me, I smile my sweetest smile and silently mouth the words "Requiescat In Pacem, Danny Boy"...

Steely Dan: Bouncing on my toes in my corner, rolling my head side to side to stay loose, never taking my eyes off you in the other corner ... waiting for Kate to get this dance started ... A quick wave of my glove over my head as I step out to mid-ring to meet the stunning Kate there ...

Kathy: I come out to midring, eyes locked on Dan, looking VERY intently at him...

Kate~intense: <<DIINGGG! DINNG!>> Let there be MAYHEM, BOX!!

Steely Dan: I raise my left glove for a quick tap, and a couple of quick steps back to set up in classic stance, left foot forward a good bit and watching you close, she looks just as strong as every other time we've fought I think, but I'm ready for that as I start to slowly circle left, setting a tight circle ... guard up high, almost peek-a-boo to give you a different look but always moving ...

Kathy: tap your glove with my right and flow easily into my right-hander's stance and begin circling with you, bouncing a bit to be a harder target...as I edge into range send a snappy eft jab toward your nose, follow it with another jab aimed for you right eye, testing your reactions...

Steely Dan: My high guard didn't stop you from going with the early jabs, as both bounce off my black gloves, the sound of leather meeting leather echoing in the gym as your early jabs have a little pop on them, I push away the second jab outside and try to snap in my right hand inside it, targeting your own left eye, quickly doubling it up at the same spot for a different look, left back close to guard and getting my right back in tight, elbow low in case the body assault starts early ...

Kathy: ok, I think to myself...he's apparently married to that peekaboo guard … I see you right shoulder tense as you parry the second jab and try to sip your right outside...a fraction of a second slow, the punch tags my right cheek, but then I'm in the clear and as your right arm goes to full extension, I hook a left at the bottom right edge of your ribcage and send a second left hook over the top of your right arm, aiming for your right eye, and as your right goes back to guard I step back to my right and forward, dip my right shoulder and send a right uppercut up the middle, hoping to catch your solar plexus, then dance back and right, moving to get outside your left arm…

Steely Dan: My double-up doesn't get there and already paying for it as your left bangs my ribs, fortunate to tense up and take a first punch of the fight, loosening me up and getting rid of some of the butterflies, my guard still able to catch the high left hook and stays tight, quickly seeing your step in and tightening my elbow again to take some off the upper as it gets pushed to the side ... Grunting as I take some of the steam off it as I continue to slide left to keep you in front and quickly shoot a left hook over the top trying to get to your jaw before your right gets back up ... torquing my body and twisting on my right foot to send a straight right at your nose hoping you went after the hook, and a quick twist to a left upper at your right waistband, returning the body shot favor, as I push away left from the upper and dance back and left ...

Kathy: bite down hard on my mouthguard as my counterattack does less than I hoped...see the elbow rise as you load up the left hook and quickly step in, trying to get inside the arc...feel your glove bounce off the back of my head and send a left hook of my own toward your right ribs...my head snaps back as your straight right socks into my nose, but I'm too close for you to get full extension on the punch, and I fire a left hook toward your waistband, and double off it with another over your retracting right, aiming for your right eye, then dance back and left, watching you over the tops of my gloves...

Steely Dan: My hook flies behind, Damnit I think, as I pull back and pull us in close as your first hook catches my open ribs, a thud but glad we're in close and it didn't have as much as you'd like on it ... feeling my right catch your nose but again in too close, mixing it up inside and I know I don't want to be in too close with your power, half bent over almost touching shoulders as my elbow catches the second low left, but got caught inside and the double slams my eye, SHIT she's still fast I think as I already feel my eye watering, with your left high I try to shoot my right again straight inside before you can get back and seeking that open lineup with your left jaw, seeing your eyes atop your gloves hoping they'll blind you for an instant as I drop my left, twisting to bang a left hook under your right ribs, bicep bulging as I look for liver, and torque back with an overhand right at your nose again, pulling my left back in front of my face as I stay close, you want to fight inside, let's do it Kat ...

Kathy: ok good, he's going high...I jink my head left as you fire your right, feel you glove graze my right cheek...take the left hook on my right elbow and drop my level as the wind from the overhand right ruffles my brown hair...fire a straight left/right combo toward the logo on your waistband, then pop up behind a short left uppercut aiming for plexus, and then a looping right hook tries to get behind your left glove and into your eye...then slide back and right, bobbing and weaving...

Steely Dan: My right misses and my hook bangs elbow, feeling the bone dig through the padding and surprised by your drop as my right catches nothing ..."NGGHH! NGGHH!" My EVERLAST logo gets popped twice, a grimace on my face as I quickly step back, don't want to take many more of those as my midriff is already tightening up, my backup lets your upper fly by and I figure a right's shortly behind, ducking away to my right and feeling your high hook slide across my left shoulder ... ah, my chance, staying bent despite the dull ache on my waistband and shooting another stiff left hook at your right side, more liver searching and to slow your slide to the right, quickly doubling my left aimed under your armpit hoping you're still extended, and twisting to a straight right at your breastbone to try to shake you and push you back ... taking a quick step back after the right and keeping my head movement, peering between my gloves again and seeing the sweat roll off you under the lights ...

Kathy: damn...it looks like finally, after all this time, someone has whacked Dan upside the head with a clue stick...take the left hook on my right elbow, and UFFFF!! eat the second hook to my right armpit with a grunt...I slip the right outside and fire a counter straight right up the middle, trying to plant it right over your heart, then hook my left for YOUR liver and double it with another left hook aimed for your right jaw, looking to try and keep you backing up...

Steely Dan: The satisfying feeling of my second hook banging your body and finally getting a little verbal response, but the good feeling doesn't last long as my right to the chest is too slow, barely get my left back in to smother your counter right and before I can get my right back in ... MMNNGGHHH, the hook bangs under my right ribs, making me twist away again and feeling the aches in my body return, shit I nearly forgot how hard she hits ... but I figure the double's coming as I barely catch sight of that left bicep-to-drool-over twitch, guessing correct and dropping my head to the left at the last moment, another glove sliding over me as I work hard on changing levels, turning my left shoulder back in and lean into a straight left at your plexus, grunting with the effort and trying to get some muscle behind it, we'll see who backs up I think, quickly twisting and sending my right up the middle, an upper targeting your chin, and knowing how you like to lean away from those I send a looping left over the top, letting the leather fly now as I pull my right back in tight and stay close ...

Kathy: as you drop like an elevator in front of me, I take a quick step to my left...saves my plexus, but white fire stabs through my chest as you glove pancakes my right breast...I see you shoulder dip to load the uppercut and step into you, smothering the punch with my tensed six-pack...you wanna bang, FINE...I fire a counter right uppercut toward your plexus, double off it with another right uppercut hoping to catch the point of your chin, then send a clubbing left hook toward your right temple...

Steely Dan: The quick push in close catches me off guard, but my momentum from the high left twists my body right and saves my own open gut, your right digging my left side and I feel ribs stacking ... my body starting to ache from the thudding as the doubled right bangs my chest with my body turned away ... my right glove smothers the high left and again I try to shoot a quick right inside your hook at your chin, quickly moving left with a slide step to get outside the tangle inside and shoot a straight left at your right eye, planting my boot and twisting to double the left, this time a low hook at your right waistband, hoping I can return some of the body soreness ..

Kathy: dammit, he'll either back the hell up or die where he stands...my brain snarls as my attack once again does less damage than I need it to...I slip the right inside, and your left explodes in my right eye, snapping my head back…catch the low hook on my right elbow and instantly shoot back a double straight right aimed at your left eye, hoping to close it, then fire a wicked left hook at your right jaw, looking to send it into the cheap seats...

Steely Dan: With the solid contact from my left coring your eye, I try to take advantage, stepping in but my left not back quick enough as I get my own eye popped TWICE, watering heavily now as I feel it already starting to swell, barely getting my right up to catch the hook but the combination of the rights and hook with their power sending me a couple of steps back ... resetting and shaking my head while trying to rub my left eye ... but trying to show I'm still fresh, I wave you in with my lead left glove for a second ... before shooting it out in a stiff jab to try to catch you coming in, and a quick overhand right follow at your nose to try to slow your forward movement ...

Kathy: slip the jab outside...been waiting for a chance...and counter with a right hook aimed for your left ribs...double the hook with another aimed for your bad left eye, and then send a blistering overhand right toward the center of your face, wanting to keep you backing up...

Steely Dan: My left and right both miss and I pay for it as my left ribs get pounded again, my body feeling every shot now, I get my left up to take the doubled up hook and smother it, but as I push the left away the right comes in unimpeded ... NNGGHHH! Landing right on my open nose, and making me see bright white as I feel the crunch of leather against cartilage, snapping my head back and sending sweat flying as I get pushed another step back ... feeling the ropes against my back, and quickly reacting as I instantly push myself in toward you, digging a chopping left hook under that overhand right and under that sore right breast and quickly wrapping my right behind your neck to clinch up and get some recovery time, already feeling the slow drip of blood from one nostril onto your shoulder ...

Kathy: HMMPFF!!! I hook another left toward your right jaw as your left stacks up my right ribs, then our chests collide and you tie me up...took me 3 hours to get him to clinch...I must be losing my punch! I think to myself as we wrestle and shove...I try to muscle you left along the ropes toward DMC...

Steely Dan: Haven't felt your strength like this in a while in a tight clinch as you try to move me, using your strong upper body to press me toward a corner ... I brace my back right foot to try to get leverage as we wrestle, chest to chest, but I quickly let go with my right behind your neck and try to half slide, half hop to my left to see if I can let your power push you on by and toward the ropes, using my left glove to try to shove you away ...

Kathy: I feel you release my neck and immediately ease up, not wanting to bull past you into the ropes.... step right to cut off any try to slip past me on that side, your left glove actually helping me get where I want to be...dip my right shoulder and send a right uppercut toward your solar plexus, then try a straight left/right combo aimed over your heart...

Steely Dan: My matador move not working like I hoped and quickly I eat another right hand to the body, but this time it bangs my core and plexus hard and air rushes out of me in a hard "UNHHHHHH!" ... I pull up my guard tight and weather the combo as your straights hit my gloves, but they still have enough on them to push me back, I can feel myself getting muscled around more and more as I sense the ropes near my back again .... With your combo hopefully still having your guard extended, I come over the top with my own, a pair of clubbing left and right hooks both targeting your jaw hinges followed by a straight left at your face, more to push myself away ...

Kathy: NGGH!! My head snaps as I eat the left hook, sending my upper body to my right...I roll under the right which takes me away from the straight left...send a left hook toward your right ribs while I'm low, then pop back up outside your right arm and send another left hook toward your jaw...

Steely Dan: My left doesn't get the contact i wanted, much less the push, and leaves me still close to you and below my level as another hook bangs into my right ribs, fresh pain shooting through my now-hugely-aching body, my right dropping a fraction on instinct and I eat the left hook, banging my head to my left and sending sweat flying again, I can feel blood running down my lip now from the head movement as I step left, trying to get away ...

Kathy: Crap...Hoover Dam wouldn't take this much dynamiting to take down! I think as I step right to keep you in front of me...I throw a feint with my left shoulder, simulating a low hook to bring your right glove down, then hook the left toward your jaw again...follow it with a right uppercut aimed for the point of your chin, then send a clubbing right hook toward your left temple...

Steely Dan: I push away and reset my guard but see you moving right, trying to circle to my right to stay away some, but I stop with the feint and the hook gets in again, snapping my head, shit, now she goes for the head as I try to shake it off and quickly pull my guard up high and tight, smothering the upper with my forearms but the right bangs my glove cocoon and pushes me right, getting banged back and forth and keeping my guard high as I try to shoot a straight left from ear level, trying to get inside your right and pop your face ...

Kathy: I parry the jab with my right glove and send a straight left-right combo with lots of beefy shoulder behind it toward the point of your chin, then hook my left at your right temple staying right in front of you so I can cover both sides if you try to slip past me...

Steely Dan: My right too slow and the left splits my guard and bangs my open chin, flush this time as my head snaps straight back, some drops of blood flying from my nose as I feel ropes against my shoulders and my head back over the top rope ... I quickly close my guard around my head, the second straight shot getting something taken off by my cocoon and the hook again banging my glove-guarded head to the side ... starting to feel woozy from my head getting jolted as I try to lean out and press off the ropes, grabbing your shoulders with both gloves and pulling myself in close ...

Kathy: with both your gloves on my shoulders, you're wide open from your waistband up...no one could pass up such an opportunity and call themselves a fighter...so I fire a left uppercut toward your plexus, follow that with a right uppercut reaching for the point of your chin, then send a clubbing left hook toward your right temple

Steely Dan: UNNGGHHH! I don't get you in close enough as your left pounds my plexus again, sending another shudder through my body as I can't catch my breath, the feeling of numbness for a moment as I list back against the ropes, the upper flying in front of my face as my lean puts my shoulders almost through the ropes, my glove only catching part of your left again as it bangs me to my left again, my left shoulder hitting the corner pad as I cocoon my gloves around my head again ...

Kathy: ok, he's covering high...I move to pen you in the corner, plant my forehead against your fenced forearms and fire a pair of low hooks...left and right...trying to get them behind your elbows and into your sore ribs...

Steely Dan: Getting pressed into the corner by your head, and quickly ... "AAAGGHH! UUGGHH!" the two hooks bang on my ribs from both sides ... body shuddering but I know instinctively I have to keep my guard up with my head already swimming, trying to bend over on instinct but unable to with your head effectively holding me up ...

Kathy: feel your weight increasing against my forehead, and sidestep you my left, so you can fall if you want to...

Steely Dan: Leaning against you heavily, using you to keep my balance as I stay on my quivering legs on instinct ... nothing left ...

Kathy: ok, so you need some HELP...fire a short left uppercut into the middle of your now-slack abs then a left and right hook into your aching ribs...

Steely Dan: My knees buckling even before the upper lands on my beaten midriff, even at this late point in the bout your strength lifting me up to my toes ... before the hooks BANG in from both sides and send even more shudders through me, my legs finally giving way and I crash onto both knees, bending almost in half, one glove on the ropes and one wrapped around my aching body as I moan in pain ...

Kathy: look down at Dan for a moment, then head for the closest neutral corner and lean my arms on the top rope, looking out towards Kate...waiting for someone to start a count...

TracieKO: 1...2...3…

Steely Dan: My arm still draped on the rope, trying to move my midriff back and forth to get rid of the knife-like pain ... can't get my legs back under me ...

TracieKO: 4...5...6...

Steely Dan: Trying to straighten up, but the ache is too much as I slide to my hands and knees to try to rid the pain ... almost going into a fetal position as I hear the count and knowing I'm not ready to beat it ...

Kathy: blow a kiss toward Kate...

TracieKO: 7...8...9...

Steely Dan: On all fours, head now down on the canvas ...

TracieKO: 10!!

Steely Dan: My head on my gloves on the canvas, trying to draw in breaths in between the pain throbs in my midriff ....

TracieKO:  DIIINNNGGG DIIINNNGGG

Steely Dan: trying to pull myself up by the ropes ....

Kate~intense: looks scornfully at the defeated Dan... that'll teach you!!! to mess with my GF!! 💣

TracieKO:  And your winner by KO and still mixed boxing Champ...Kathyyyyy

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:37:26 AM by SteelyDan »