News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MIXED BOXING-KathyFist vs SteelyDan II

• 0 Replies

Offline SteelyDan Boxes

• Looking for someone to lace on the gloves
MIXED BOXING-KathyFist vs SteelyDan II
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:57:08 AM »
KathyFist vs SteelyDan II, mixed boxing, 5/12/17

(KathyFist is the reigning mixed boxing champion of another fight site, and faced Steely Dan in this second title defense. Fighters are shown before the fight at bottom. Anyone interested in more boxing or getting involved with other boxers may contact us -- hardocre_kathy or SteelyDan on here, or at kathyfist or proboxer on Trillian.)

TracieKO: Tonight we have a special match, a main event in any arena, a bout for the mixed boxing title, a bout scheduled for either 3 rounds or to a knockout ...

TracieKO: Introducing first, coming to the ring and in the red corner, hailing from the deep South, Cajun country in the great state of Louisiana, and fighting out of the Ragin’ Cajun Boxing Club, he has faced all of the top contenders and has beaten his share, and he remains the number one contender for the mixed boxing title, standing 5-foot-9 and weighing in at a taut 160 pounds, wearing his traditional white EVERLAST trunks with black waistband and stripes, black boots and black REYES gloves, please welcome  the challenger, STEEEEEEELY DANNNNNN!

Steely Dan: I’m already warmed up in the locker room area to the point that I’m covered with a sheen of sweat as I purposefully stride through the curtains and into the pub and arena, no entrance music tonight, just a FIGHT as I walk to the ring apron, not looking at anyone or anything but the ring itself, and quickly go up the stairs and slip through the ropes, white robe shining under the lights as I make a solo sideways lap around the ring, back to the crowd to keep my focus before I get back to my corner and quickly shed the robe, letting the lights hit my oiled and sweat-covered body, white trunks shining under those lights as I turn to the corner pad and pop it with some quick and HARD punches, making the ropes shake around the ring before turning and putting my back next to the corner pad, lightly bouncing side to side and waiting for my opponent so I can go to work on her …

TracieKO: And his opponent in the blue corner, she is one of the all-time greats, and, having held titles in several different fight disciplines, and has held the mixed title twice in her career, winning it for the second time in December, and has successfully defended that belt twice since that time … standing 5-foot-8 and weighing in at 160 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, fighting out of the Fist City Gym in Kansas City, Kansas, she’s wearing her traditional green trunks with gold trim, green boots with gold shamrocks on the risers, and gold gloves with red flames, the reigning mixed boxing champion, please welcome KATHY !!!!!

Kate~intense: Hearing the Champ’s intro I shoulder my pipes, dressed in clan Moore tartan and Skirl the Pipes with The Point of War, and then The Minstrel Boy to lead her out to Victory

Kathy: as Kate steps out, I follow, and we march down to the ring...as the last notes of my music sound, I shed my gold-trimmed green robe with "An Raicleach" in gold letters across the back, hand it off to Kate and climb the steps to the ring apron...slip gracefully through the ropes and go to the blue corner...

Steely Dan: I watch you make your way to the ring to the musical accompaniment, but I'm not hearing or listening ... instead, my entire focus is on watching you, locking on your eyes, laser focused in intent and ready to fight, forgetting everything else .... no playing around, just raw intensity

Kathy: look intently at Dan across the ring and silently mouth the words "Requiescat in pacem, Dan"...

Steely Dan: Moving back and forth between the balls of my feet, rolling my neck and shoulders to stay loose, never taking my eyes off the other corner....

Kate~intense: 3 rounds, one hour each with 10 min break between

Steely Dan: "Ready!" I mouth, palming my mouthguard in .....

TracieKO: DIIIIINNNNNGGGGG DIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Kate~intense: getting Kat's mouthguard out and going to ring to give it to Kat, with a kiss and a GET HIM BABY!!

Kathy: Bap my gloves together after kissing Kate, and move out to midring, left glove out to tap...

Steely Dan: I drop into stance and tap out at your glove, bouncing side to side for a moment and taking a step back, then lean forward, moving unpredictably, showing you a different look instead of coming right at you, moving my gloves and head back and forth, almost taunting you to come and get me as I paw out a left jab, holding it against your guard, hoping to cloud your vision as I shoot a quick right hook at the side of your head, just trying to bat your head before I dance away right, guard tight and peering at you through my gloves …

Kathy: after the tap I flow gracefully into my right-hander's stance... I bat he jab aside with my right glove, and see your elbow come up as you load up the right hook...duck under it and fire a straight left/right combo at the logo on the waistband of your trunks, then pop back up with a left hook aimed at your right jaw hinge, then back out and left, bouncing on my toes a bit to be a harder target...

Steely Dan: My hook flies high, but with it just a batting blow, my move away saves my midriff already as the left and right only glance off my tensed abs, my right getting back in time to catch and muffle the left hook ... quickly I shoot the right straight out trying to get inside your hook before you move and target your left eye, quickly stepping in with my left foot and sending my own left hook at your jaw before pushing off with the left moving away further left, not going to mix it up early ...

Kathy: I can't get my left back in time to block, so jink my head right, taking the punch on my left cheek at the outside corner of my left eye...then step inside the arc of your left hook...feel your arm hit the back of my neck as I dip my right shoulder and send a short right uppercut toward your solar plexus, and a double jab toward your face...first aimed at nose, second at right eye...

Steely Dan: The move inside my hook traps my left out of place and I barely twist away from the upper, the right thudding under my ribs, saving the plexus but making me groan, but my right still high and smothers the first jab and I pull my head away right and low and slip the second ... positioning me to drop my right, surviving the attack with my left still tucked behind your neck as I use it for leverage, trying to pull you in as I send a tight right upper at your chin, quickly slipping my left back for a quick straight at your right eye and dance straight back again ... moving in and out to try to throw your timing off ...

Kathy: NGGH!! With your left behind my neck there’s no avoiding the uppercut, and I see stars for a moment … but when you pull your left back for the shot at my right eye, I'm now free to move...slip the left outside and fire a right hook toward your left armpit as your arm extends, then double with another right hook aimed at your left jaw hinge, then dance back and left...

Steely Dan: The satisfying feeling of hitting bone goes up my right arm, but the feeling is short-lived as my hook at eye misses and your right digs under my arm, sending a jar through my body, shit she's still damn strong I think to myself ... but seeing the second hook coming high, I duck away to my right as it pops the back of my head, quickly ducking back in left to square up in front of you, feint hard high with my right glove and shoulder and then send it down aiming straight at your plexus and core, staying low to shoot quick left and right hooks at either side of that gold waistband, my turn to work the body Kat, before popping up with gloves in front, pushing against your chest to get separation and dancing straight back, a grin on my face hoping my body shots got your attention...

Kathy: I tense at the feint but when I see the glove heading downward, take a quick sidestep to my left, saving my plexus but getting a sharp stab of pain in my chest as your glove pancakes my right boob...the left gets in, forcing a grunt from me as I take another step left to try and get outside your right arm and twist my torso left to take the right on my right elbow, then pivot back toward you...drop my left shoulder and shoot a left hook toward your liver, then straighten back up behind a right uppercut up the middle, aiming for chin...feel you shove me back and hook my left toward your right jaw before I get out of range, then continue circling left...

TracieKO: DIIIINNNNGGG DIIINNNGGGG

Kate~intense: <ding> end of round, fighters to their corners !!

Kathy: I back out, keeping my guard up ‘til well out of range, then go to my corner...

Kate~intense: I swing the stool out for you as you head to the corner. Bringing a sponge to cool off your face and offering the water bottle for only a sip or two. I get in front of you and look you in the eye...you know him, he isn’t doing anything we didn’t know he would. How you doing? Watch out for his feints. Go for more ring control. Back him, herd him ! He’s getting tired, look for liver and plexus hunting this round. how you doing? You * got* this, yer the Champ… and I squeeze your shoulder to send you out…

Steely Dan: I take the left hand on my liver, banging me to the side and bringing another moan, but the move lets me pull guard in and smother the uppercut, and I duck away barely from the left as the bell sounds ... eyeing Kat hard as I keep my gloves high before heading to my corner trying not to show the ache from that body shot ... sitting down hard to try to get my breathing back under control, wiping my face and eyeing the other corner as I get refocused ... breathing easier now, not knowing if your opening punches and the late flurry took the round or if my mid-round shots evened it up ...

Steely Dan: Giving Brenda a wink as she takes the water bottle back, quickly thinking it's been too long since she got in the boxing ring ... but quickly refocusing and watching you in the other corner as the bell sounds ... getting back to my feet and moving quick out to meet you at mid-ring, guard back up high and knowing I have to make something happen this round to impress the judges as I warily circle left ...

Kathy: I come out quickly at the bell … your guard is high so I feint a body shot with my left shoulder to see if you’ll drop your glove, then try to hook my left glove behind your right hand for your right jaw hinge …

Steely Dan: I drop an elbow with the feint, realize too late and the right hand catches the side of my head,  snapping it right and sending some sweat flying ... waking me back up some for Round 2 ... But I have to throw a lot of leather this round, I take another step right and twist shoulders, sending a left hook at your right ribs again, trying to draw your attention and guard, immediately shoot a right hook high at your cheek to again try to pull your guard, and twisting and dropping my left shoulder and aiming a left upper through the middle, targeting chin again before I back away left ...

Kathy: I eat the left hook with a grunt, taking the shot to give me the opportunity to hook my right at your left jaw while your hand is low...lean my torso back fast to let your high right hook whiff an inch in front of my face, then step left to take the uppercut on my right elbow and shoot a straight left/right combo toward both eyes. Then hook left toward your liver and keep moving left...

Steely Dan: the early hook catches me again, sending sweat flying as I wince again, damn it, my hook misses and upper gets stuffed ... but at least I can take something off the combo with my guard still high, it bangs my black gloves back into my face and makes me lean back, the liver hook glancing off my abs instead with the lean ... With your left low and moving left, I send a looping right over the top, a distraction before I step in and pivot, shooting :o a straight left at your right eye, quickly crossing with my right and targeting that same right eye ... throwing caution to the winds, stepping left and hooking my left again at the right eye, trying to show some glove speed and pepper that eye as I push away and move left again ...

Kathy: NGGH!! the looping right tags my left jaw, snapping my head left in a halo of sweat...I keep my upper body moving right to slip the left outside and hook my right at your left armpit, eat the right cross and duck under the left hook, stepping in behind a short left uppercut aimed at your plexus again, then pop back up and fire a wicked right hook toward your left jaw...

Steely Dan: Only one of the eye shots lands and I pay for it, another digging hook under my arm jarrs me again  knowing you're coming back to the body, I take the upper off my right elbow but your quick rise catches me off guard and the hook smacks my jaw hard ... An "UNHHH!" coming out of my mouth as I'm pounded a step to my right .. gotta keep head movement, I tell myself, but circling with the right movement and ripping a right hook trying to get behind your left and targeting your ribs as I square up in front of you again, since the last high right caught you, I double up and hook it again, targeting your left eye and twisting to a crossing left at the same eye right behind ...

Kathy: UFFFFFFF...I eat the rib shot for the chance to fire a stiff left at your nose while your right hand is low.. duck under the hook and hook my left at your liver, and pop back up just in time for your left to explode in my left eye...hook my right at your left jaw, looking to back you up...

Steely Dan: I pay for the good body shot as the left smashes my nose flat, making me see white for a second and making my hook sail high, but able to get my right elbow down to take steam off the liver shot, damn it she can still punch hard I think, but this time my left does catch eye and I lean forward, your right banging the back of my head and not my jaw, quickly shooting my left trying to get inside that right hook and bang under your right jaw hard, with your push forward trying to back me up we bang bodies together, my right arm trying to clinch around your left and hold it tight, putting my head on your left shoulder against your head, trying to use your head as a shield from your right, as I swing my left up high and try to club your head repeatedly in a chest-to-chest clinch, knowing the bell is about to sound ...

Kate~intense: and..<ding> end of round, fighters to their corners. One post per fighter from your corner, then we start the final round...judges mark those cards...

Kathy: I tuck my chin down tight and take the clubbing lefts mostly on the top of my head...at the bell I shove you away with a glare and back toward my corner...

Kate~intense: I swing out you stool, get a towel to cool you…as a cutman works and takes the endswell to some of your welts. Back near your ear I say as in last break ‘remember ring control baby, herd him. You’re going to the body great, work him on the waist. Fake to his plexus, you got him worried there, and take it upstairs. you are doing great , you are winning this…how you doing? Here…and bring the water bottle over, and the bucket… hurt him! And squeeze your shoulder...finish him right baby…

Kathy: nod at Kate as she gives her advice, eyes locked on Dan...

Steely Dan: You shove me away with the glare, letting me know the clinch at least got under your skin as I turn and head back to my corner, sitting heavily now, realizing how tired I am starting to feel and glad the soreness hasn't kicked in yet like I know it will ... grabbing the water bottle and a towel from the ever-wonderful Brenda, drinking a sip and pouring the rest over my head to cool down ... toweling off and quickly returning your gaze across the ring as I quickly get my breathing back under control, watching kate work on you tells me you're
struggling some and I'm doing some damage ... telling myself I have only one more round as I rise at the warning buzzer, rolling my neck and shoulders again and this time BANGING my gloves together with a "THAP" that echoes across the pub and arena ... yeah, you heard that, didn't ya, Kat ...

Kathy: knowing it's the last round I come out fast, trying to catch you as close to your corner as I can...feint a high left to keep your gloves up and then drop my level to shoeshine the logo on the waistband of your trunks...LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT...

Steely Dan: I figure I need a fast start, but yours is faster as I'm only a couple of steps out of my corner when I see you coming, slipping my head left but seeing you drop and keeping my elbows tucked, taking something off the shots at the EVERLAST but they still bang me backward, the force of those shots pressing me back and feeling the ropes against my back, feeling the quivering inside my trunks as I make "NNGGHH!" sounds .. but with your hands
low, time to lash back, a chopping left down at the edge of your right eye trying to rip it, and double up the left, putting some bicep of my own into a hook at your jaw hinge and using it to slide left off the ropes and circle left to square up ... and twist my shoulders to again get power on another left hook, this one at your right side as I try to give you a turn against the ropes to your left ...

Kathy: I bite down hard on my mouthguard as your clubbing left nails the outside corner of my right eye...feel the skin tear...lean my torso back to let the left hook whiff and take the low hook on my right elbow...counter with a left uppercut up the middle aiming for chin and a blistering right hook aimed at your left jaw hinge...

Steely Dan: My hook doesn't get you moving toward the ropes but I was able to slide away and get to open space, which helps me lean away from the upper ... but my left still out of position as the hook blasts my jaw, SHIT!, my head snaps hard to the right, saliva and sweat flying as I take another sideways step to get balanced ... but quickly stepping back in, feinting an answering right before dropping my level even with my aching body, sending a left hook trying to get under that right if you didn't pull it back tight, targeting your liver this time with whatever I have left, and snapping back with a right upper up the middle, as tired as my arms are it may aim at boob or chin, whatever it may catch as I try to slug until the end ...

Kate~intense: <<DINGGG !!>> .. the judges will have the decision to us... directly

Steely Dan: Hearing the bell while close in, keeping guard up for one extra second before I embrace with Kat ...

TracieKO: Looks over the card then up at everyone...We have a winner by 2 points...your winner and STILL Mixed Boxing Champ..KATHY!!!!!

Brenda_Rua hands the mixed boxing title belt up to Tracie

Steely Dan: Going over and holding Kat's glove above her head and giving a hug ... "You showed you're still the champ, Kat”

Kate~intense: YAAAAA!! HUGGGGGGGGG AND 💋 THE CHAMP !!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:40:53 AM by SteelyDan »