News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Championship fight - heavy weight devision

• 5 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Championship fight - heavy weight devision
« on: October 10, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »
  {alt}

Monique destroyed Eleni in the challengers fight and now challenges the current champion Svetlana.
Can Monique beat the champion or Svetlana will continue her winning streak ?
Both women have very strong feet and the stamina would be a big factor !!! ;)

Monique's quote : "I've done it comfortably this time –beating Eleni and having the chance for the world title;all the preparation has gone to plan. I'm confident of getting the win"
Svetlana's quote : "It is going to be an emotional night for a lot of people, there's a lot of emotions involved,whenever I fight at that arena, I feel like it gives me an advantage.People say once the bell goes it is just you and your opponent, which is true, and Monique is well-travelled and experienced toefighter.But I do believe it gives me that extra gear."

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:45:13 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Championship fight - heavy weight devision
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:36:53 PM »
Svetlana is unchallenged in the toefight scene (heavy devision) but it looks Monique dominates  and causes a lot of pain ; The German fighter caught the eye as she destroyed Eleni.
She has speed plus crushing power and stamina.Offcourse its the early stages but it seems that she will give Svetlana a fight for our money  and this championship contest would be a real test of stamina for both competitors.

.Please cast your vote and make your comments.
Monique : the German challenger :

{alt}

Svetlana : the Russian current title holder

{alt}

At this stage , the bookies offer :
Svetlana    to win  2.05
Monique to win 1.95
This means that the bookies are impressed by Monique's start so despite Svetlana's great past performances , they think Monique would finish Svetlana's winning streak!!!

Monique :
"I dislike all Russian fighters because they are ALL big heads ; i love to kick your ass bich and i would love more the moment that you ll reseign !!!! Now...i have got you and you cannnot excape bitchhh !!!"
Svetlana :
"My feet are sexier and stronger than yours cxnt ; its a long way to the finish German cxnt "
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:43:03 AM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:08:57 PM »
They interlocked their massive big toes and, grunting in rage, they pushed  back and forth on the tiled ground of the steel cage. With each movement, they squeeze hard, trying to get better position, but the combat was even, as shown by their equally loud panting and groaning. The watchers gathered in a tight circle around, encouraging them: everyone was sure that a long, cruel toefight was ahead of those two contenders.
"They match pretty well¦" whispered Bilboy in Diane's ear,one of his best friend.
Diane was a  very good catfighter  with great legs were packed with muscles, strong arse and with an extreme beauty generally. She preferred the close range combat, having an inborn talent in holds and strangles. What she lacked in agility and speed, was compensated by strength and determination.But ,Diane was a big high roller , a big gambler and the toefighting was her real business too! ! !
"I know...." she said.
"And, what's your opinion. Is strength more rewarding than speed ?" asked her Bilboy again.
"We shall soon find out!" replied Diane a bit nervously.
Monique ,the milf German  toe - fighter, and winner of the last 8 toefights during this  gr pr ,she was very confident as her big toe and her big toenail could dominate her rival.She beat Eleni , a former champ so everyone acknowledged Monique as the uncrowned queen of the toefighting , and the bookies have made her fav to win this tourney.Monique was a well known toe - fighter with a big reputation Monique's favourite strategy  was scratching first ,  and crushing. In fact, her blows were renowned for their speed and her usual tactic was to weaken the opponent by hitting until knocking her down. Then, crushing her foe's broken toe settled things for good¦
The two toe - fighters were straining hard, trying to overpower each other and their panting grew louder, echoing in the large arena. They were still  attempting to gain control of the toefight but neither managing to take a serious lead.
The crowd started to cheer, urging them to go on but both were breathing heavily.
"Fight,Svetlana! Fight! Get your toe close to hers!" shouted Diane.
"Knock down the bitch! Knock her down! She can't make it!" shouted another from the crowd, who have backed Monique heavily.

Yelling in rage, Svetlana hit back at her turn but soon, monique scratched Svetlana's big toe .Monique seemed to be unstoppable at this stage.
Monique's backers began to shout their joy:
"She's yours,Monique! Do her! Do the bitch!"
Svetlana  began to feel the pain , eyes rolling and she looked beaten... For two or three seconds, Svetlana looked as if she was ready to accept her loss , still not willing to believe that she couldn't control her muscled big toe. . She was bleeding a bit  from the vicious savage scratching and she pulled her big toe in back.. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and she grinned in fury.

"I'll do you, ole' whore!" she threatened.

"Come here, bitch, come here!" hissed monique in response.

"Take care, Svetlana! Take care!" yelled Diane .

Monique approached her and with a confident move , she applied a toe hold beeing on top of Svetlana's toe trying to crush it on the ground of steel cage!

"There she is, Monique! There she is!" shouted a backer .

"Do her! Do her! She can't do anything!"

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:47:22 PM by billc »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 01:02:36 AM »
Monique crushes her opponents TOES!!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 05:06:01 AM »
Monique's trainer is confident that she is  in peak condition as she tries to put the skids on Svetlana’s inexorable march in to the history books in the current championship title contest;
The German toefighter attempts to bridge the frequently difficult gulf between posting an impressive tourney success and scoring at the highest level.
Monique's maestro trainer is very confident that monique's title fight is money well spent.
"I think she can beat Svetlana despite all my respect for the Russian fighter so far;i expect Monique to beat the Russian on points and the toefight scene would have a new ruler;Monique dominates this fight so far despite is so closed while her opponent struggles to keep in touch;|this title contest is an important event  for the whole team ."
Svetlana's trainer believes that her stamina in the final stage of this fight will be the decider factor ;
"my athlete's stamina is very solid and i believe that in the end will count to her favour;
i m not disappointed  from the score as we know Svetlana is very strong in the end!!!"

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:42:50 AM »
Monique :

{alt}
 Svetlana :

{alt}