News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Lilly/Greene; McGrath/Morrison; Glau/Dushku;

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Lilly/Greene; McGrath/Morrison; Glau/Dushku;
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:12:32 PM »
Evangeline Lilly vs Eva Greene
{alt}
{alt}

Second round was about to begin with two women who got here on two different paths.  Evangeline withstood Jamie Pressly’s rage and made her tap out.  Eva Greene shamed Alice Eve into not fighting her and running away crying.

Greene was in the elevator and Evangelin looked in and the woman was already topless… “Your tits are better than mine but my skill level is greater.”

“I fight topless.”

Evangeline took off her shirt and threw it away.  They could not intimidate the other and Eva liked it.  The fight itself was two women beating the hell out of each other.  They were throwing each other up in the air and and into the elevator

There was no reprieve from the other and there were little breaks.  Fists collided with faces, tits, stomach and sometimes eva snuck in a low blow.  Evangeline may have a skill advantage but Eva had the mean advantage. 

Those organizers watching as the two women beat the hell out of each other had a hope.  Lilly wins she fights Morrison.  Greene wins she fights McGrath

They were leaning against each other bearhugging the other.  Both beaten up pretty hard and tired as there were no breaks both wanted to fight at a non stop pace believing they were in better shape than the other.  Lilly felt Eva hand go from her back and she grabbed that bicep and hit a head butt. 

Greene was dazed now Evangeline’s hand moved down to the wrist and she twisted the arm then got behind Greene hammerlocking that  arm and then her free arms went to Eva’s throat.  She kicked the back of the leg putting Eva down to one knee while locking in the Chicken wing choke hold. 

Eva Greene had no other choice she had to tap out she held off as long as she could and Lilly just tightened her grip more and more.

Evangeline let go and fell back and looked down at Eva Greene then up at the camera “If I can beat her then I’ll kill Jennifer Morrison.”

Katie McGrath vs Jennifer Morrison
{alt}
{alt}

Katie McGrath stood at the elevator door holding it open and Jennifer Morrison saw her.  She got to the opposite side “You are amazingly tough.”

“You have a tonne o talent.”

“When these shut I think you know I’m not just going ot stand in front of you and let you hit me.”

“M’dear when these doors shut you can dodge all you want eventually you’ll get tagged.”

“Tag me I tag you back.”

Katie stepped in and smiled “Well come tag me.”

Jennifer felt a pang of worry, if the stories were true it wasn’t about tagging Katie it was about being tagged.  As great as it was to beat the woman she beat and to school Jamie Pressly this was as great as a challenge as any woman could face.  Legitimate one punch power unless she was fighting Janet Montgomgery.

Katie looked over at Jennifer and heard the stories and asked about the legitimacy and they would scare most women.  She wasn’t most women but looking at Morrisons arms she knew that she didn’t have that.  Legs were apparently even more impressive she ran marathons.  This was a woman who shouldn’t be trifled with but yet that’s what she was going to do.

“Intimidated.”  Jennifer asked, hoping to see it in Katies eyes but when McGrath looked up it was a look that no doubt intimidated others but was far from intimidated.

“What do you think.”

“I think Evangeline Lilly would get her ass kicked by either of us.”

“I wanted Eva Greene.”

The fight was about them wanting to fight another woman so many watching thought they’d hold back.  That though wasn’t going to happen with these two

The fight was astounding.  Morrison avoiding fists and McGrath avoiding Morrisons skill.  They utilized each inch of the elevator masterfully. 

They exchanged fists and the power of McGrath would be a lot for Jennifer who for the second time was taking on a woman that could knock you out.  Jennifer wasn’t backing down and tried to mix in her kicks and other strikes

She worked those for take downs and wall slams where she would be trying to wear McGrath down.  The kicks always back fired on Jennifer as Katie’s fist would  hit her face before the kick would land.

After a five minute even battle McGrath hit an over hand right that slammed Jenniffer Morrison down and she went down for more right hands and hit two but Jennifer was able to grab her wrist and used some serious flexibility to get her legs up.  She went for a triangle choke but was slammed down. 

She moved her body and was able to flip McGrath and get a cross arm bar submission and secure the win barely as she was damn sure close to being knocked out.

Summer Glau vs Eliza Dushku
{alt}
{alt}

Next bracket was up and it was to take place in the prison cell.  Summer Glau had a easy fight the first round out classing Charisma Carpenter the entire fight.  Eliza Dushk had a nasty catfight with Camilla Luddington and was ready if needed to turn this into one as well.

The fight started off slow with both testing range and speed of the other.  Summer hit the first big move a straight kick into bed. 

Fight started picking up when Eliza hit a jab, leg kick knee to the tit combo.  Both were gaining serious respect for the skill level the other brought to the fight

The two started trading some serious punches beating the others face in doing so.  The fight stopped being about all strikes and started being about just punches.  They stayed in the middle of the prison cell trading hard rights

Summer finally decided to block one and countered it with a shoulder throw that slammed Eliza into the toilet.  She spun and kicked Eliza in the stomach “Eliza, we can keep doing this or one of us can stop…. Don’t make me go further.”

Eliza had rolled off the toilet seat and she knew the position she was in and she didn’t hate Summer enough to go on.  She couldn’t see out of her left eye and she earned the respect of everyone “Kick me in the face as hard as you can.”

Summer soccer kicked Eliza in the face it was a honourable way to go down.  She realized that and she realized that she was queen of Whedon.  Firefly his best show and the discovery in the show just beat up Faith the Vampire slayer.

Candace Bailey vs Lizzy Caplan
{alt}
{alt}

The confidence oozed from Lizzy Caplan.  She broke Eliza Dushku, she broke Anna Camp and now she was looking at Candace Bailey not as a challenge but as another stick that needed breaking.

Candace was nervous but when Caplan went after her she circled away and wouldn’t engage.  The fight was Candace trying to avoid Lizzy’s power and skill with speed then countering with two quick strikes.

She couldn’t avoid it long in a confined space.  Caplan at one point threw her in the air at the cell doors and both were beaten up.  Lizzy was throwing hard fight ending punches but each punch was slightly knocked off by a beaten up Bailey’s defence.  Candace kept trying to tie up Lizzy but was constantly thrown back. 

Lizzy could feel Candace getting slower and when she tried to counter Candace’s tie up attempt with a body slam it was Candace who snuck behind her and pushed her face first into the cell.  Candace hauled Caplans head back and hit it against the cell bars again.  She then put her arm through the bars and turned her wrist to grab the bar and put her other arm on the back of the neck and grabbed the bar and leaned back. 

Full body power into it she could hear something it was the organizers and security begging her to let go. 

Candace Bailey had done the impossible she beat Lizzy Caplan.