News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katiefightsddd vs Sue in a Las Vegas 3 round submission catfight, Oct 28th IRL

• 49 Replies

Offline KPNY

Yeah...Katie makes Sue tap in each round...Totally one-sided beating

Offline DawnK

Looks like it's going to be an awesome fight!... Close one but I think Katie is going to take her!!   KICK HER ASS KATIE!!!
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline speed

• God Member
I'm pulling for Katie to win... Speed

Offline Masked Superstar

Sue.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Go Sue

Offline gary_photo

Two smoking hot blondes. Lots of hair to pull too. I think Katie wins...maybe easily.

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
Go Katie  ;)

Offline KatiefightsDD

• IRL, yes I have, dumb ass brunette!! you know who
Thanks everyone for the votes and comments, hopefully since this is on the 28th and I'm staying longer I can find another one also!! Maybe I will bump into that bitch Judy H, and I can really and officially make her run away from this site and retire

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
LOL

Offline KatiefightsDD

Hello everyone, just landed in Vegas!! Flight was great, had a delay but smooth flight! Beautiful nite here, clear skies and warm weather, I will have almost 2 full days to relax and get over any possible jet lag before my catfight with that BITCH Sue Saturday, next time I post I will be telling everyone how the fight went and the results

Offline w3501

• God Member
Good luck Katie. I'm looking forward to hearing how you take her.

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
I hope she is able to post a picture or 2, at least one of them facing off just before they start to fight....

Offline KatiefightsDD

Well here goes, I promised I would tell all how the catfight went win or lose, so I'm a woman of my word, unlike some others from this site!!

Well Sue and I met at her house, she had mats set up on the floor and a very private area for us to have our 3 rounds of catfighting, I wasn't sure what to expect since I haven't ever fought her, and she hasn't ever fought me, but we started out in jeans, tanks tops, no shoes, and hair down!! The first round was very fast and nasty, a lot of up on our feet exchanging face slaps, which she has a very hard nasty stinging face slap, unlike another bitch from this site! But either way I'm sure she felt my face slaps just as hard!! We both controlled each other for awhile yanking hair, ripping hair trying to trip and or knock the other to the ground and take control and some how, some way, not sure exactly what that BITCH did, but she ended up get me down hard and fast, face down with her hand still in my hair but twisted and she was sitting up high on my back with her legs stretched out on each side of my head as she kept her hands deep in my hair yanking and wrenching my head way back, it felt like she was gonna snap my neck, before she ended up sliding her legs under my chin, crossing them and squeezing so hard I had to tap out!!

Offline KatiefightsDD

Great account of yours and Sue catfight, unfortunate Sue got the better of you... wasn't a for gone conclusion who was going to win.

Glad you were following, but this was a 3 round catfight, and my recount of this was only of round 1, but I'm glad you were feeling and rooting for Sue

Offline KatiefightsDD

This is not a picture of my catfight, but for those of you who can't picture the move that Bitch used to make me tap out in the first round of our 3 round catfight, I figured I would use this one as an example