News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katiefightsddd vs Sue in a Las Vegas 3 round submission catfight, Oct 28th IRL

• 49 Replies

Offline KatiefightsDD

• IRL, yes I have, dumb ass brunette!! you know who
   Not sure exactly how long the first round lasted, I would guess maybe about 7 or 8 minutes before that bitch made me tap out, but after a brief break, and some cool water, we got ready to face off for round 2

Worried a little now since I've lost round 1, and am realizing that this Bitch is way better than that Bitch Judy was when we fought, I figured I better be a lot nastier this time, and we we started round 2 I came out firing slap, after slap, after slap landing them quick, hard and fast, the side of her face was very red before we closed in, and each grabbed a handful of hair, and each others wrists, pulling, yanking and jerking each others heads around, before I was able to twist her head and wrist and slip my leg behind her tripping her to the ground and quickly mounting her high up on her stomach, hand still in her hair, and we were exchanging trash talk after trash talk Before I was able to get one of her arms pinned under my left leg, and trapped her other arm against her body with my right leg, and then having my free arm, I pressed my forearm down hard against her throat, while yanking her head up as hard as I could till she looked like her eyes rolled back and she quickly tapped out!!

I was panting and exhausted and my head was on fire but I had taken round 2

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Loving hearing about this Please don’t keep us in suspense Let us know how the final round went and who came out on top (hoping it is you)

Thanks so much for sharing

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Can't wait to hear about round three

Offline DawnK

Love it!! Can't wait for round 3!!
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Looking forward to round 3, actually salivating about it!!  ::) 8) ;)

Offline KatiefightsDD

Some battle scars from the catfight, I will get to round 3, I didn't forget about posting, just been a crazy busy 2 days after the fight

Offline KatiefightsDD

Ok last pictures of battle scars, left Vegas this morning, had a great great time!! My next post will be about the 3rd round everyone!!

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Those look like they sting
Sure she at least has matching ones

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Ok last pictures of battle scars, left Vegas this morning, had a great great time!! My next post will be about the 3rd round everyone!!
Sounds (and looks ) like you two had a hell of a fight Katiefightsddd.  I can hardly wait to hear about the final round.

Offline KatiefightsDD

Picture of that Bitch Sue, this is what happens when the 3rd round gets out of control
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:17:29 PM by KatiefightsDDD »

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Nice
Looking forward to hearing about that shot I particularly when you share round 3 with us

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Just wondering When is round 3 likely to be posted?

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
like the others, awaiting the details of round 3 but my question is will there be a rematch?

Offline LizFantastic

Looks like you both did quite a number on each other.  I look forward to hearing about round 3

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
please don't leave everyone hanging on the ending and final details......