News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Glau/Bailey; Cook/Kelly; Borth/McAdams

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Glau/Bailey; Cook/Kelly; Borth/McAdams
« on: October 15, 2017, 12:05:58 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Summer Glau was well aware she could be facing a letdown after beating Eliza Dushku.  She did whatever it took to maintain a disdain for who she was facing.  Candace Bailey had impressed the fights she had been in and she was the first woman to test Ashley Greene.  Her skill was guaranteed to give anyone trouble

Candace got in the elevator and looked at Summer “Well.”

Summer got in and the doors shut “You are this far so obviously you have skills but you do know they don’t match my own.”

“One way to find out.”   Candace threw a jab cross combo both dodged and Summer moved aside. 

“Hmm you got technique, not my first opponent with it.”

Candace was readying her defences and backfoot moved first in the circling as she studied Summers bounces.  So graceful with her feet, the damn ballerina.  She watched her out punch Eliza Dushku and had so much to worry about in this fight.  She didn’t want to speak much she always found speaking led to this getting more personal

With grace and speed that was hard to ready yourself for Summer hit a kick to the side and that made Candace back up and feel the bars.

She reset and was again hit with a kick and that was followed by a hard right that put her down.  Summer wasn’t coming in to finish the fight.  Candace got up, her right ribs hurt from the two kicks and the punch filled her mouth with blood.

Summer was going or another kick but it was caught and she got her plant leg kicked and was put down.  She looked down at Summer who had a hint of fear in those eyes.

“I know that game better than you.”  Candace said confidently.

Summer got up and was allowed to get up, she fought women who had TV fights and looked to know what they were doing.  Surely this never famous wasn’t the one to beat her.

Summer tried a jab and Candace was moving her head away and parried the punch to outside.  Summer went for a right hook and it completely went over Candaces head so she went for a knee while Bailey was ducking but as it was coming up she got taken down and Candace bailey was on top of her trying to get past her guards.

Candace grabbed at the shirt and yanked it to the opposite side of Summers neck  then pulled a leg free and hit a hard left handed punch.

Candace Bailey started hitting left elbows to the rib and when she felt Summer weaken she completely mounted her and was trying to get her feet under the ass so she wouldn’t be unseated while also hitting some terrific punches to the face of Summer glau. 
Constantly getting away from Summer defence she was landing at will but Summer was able to unseat her because her positioning simply wasn’t there yet.

They were both up to their feet where before summer could get ready she was hit with a tepe kick and put down.  She wasn’t rushing in because she watched Summer and when she went down he was preparing a trap a trap which Candace refused to fall for.

Candace bounced foot to foot, getting comfortable. 

Summer on the other hand was very uncomfortable with how this fight was going.  Eliza should have been the best fighter she faced until the semi’s but this girl knew how to legit fight and that scared her.  She didn’t properly mentally prepare to fight a woman with stand up better than her own

Summer was up and Candace was moving to a side and hit a switch kick.  Left to the inside of Summer’ left knee and a right shin into the ribs.  She then bounced away when Summer threw a wild punch came back in and hit a upper cut putting Glau down again.

This time though as Summer tried to get up Candace was moving behind her and drilled her in the back with a kick

Summer cringed and her entire body seemed to spasm.  Candace slicked her hair back stepped to the front and hit another hard round house kick this one to the chest of Summer Glau putting her down.

“How about it, how about the challenge your supposed to be?” 

Candace sat atop Summer but Summer immediately got her legs up and brought Summer down.  She tried to get a scissor in but Candace was twisting her body in as many directions as possible and got out only to get kicked in the face.  Summer rolled onto her stomach and began to get up

She turned around and was hit with a absolutely sickening wheel kick by Candace bailey.  Her heel hit Summers temple at such a high rate of speed that no one was expecting this but she knew how flush she hit Summer, she knew how hard she hit Summer and she knew the fight was finished.

Summer was on the ground covering  her face and Candace Bailey walked out the winner ready for Evangeline Lilly.

AJ Cook vs Minka Kelly

{alt}
{alt}

The two of AJ Cook and Minka Kelly both had wars in the previous round but only one was completely apathetic in this fight.

AJ noticed it from the moment Minka came in.  Shed beat up on her stop and ask why there was no fight back

The fight was a one sided beating that Minka after a while just gave up and AJ screamed at her “What the  FUCK?  You are better than that!”

“I destroyed Alba, I just didn’t care enough to fight someone I like when I just destroyed something I hate.”

“You don t think my fight with America was a war.”

“It was worst but I really don’t care, proving Jessica is my bitch is all I wanted out of this.”

Michelle Borth vs Rachel McAdams
{alt}
{alt}

It was  a fight that worried Rachel McAdams but she never showed it.  Michelle Borth from the word go used her normal ‘I belong mantra’  ‘I’m good enough’  That she used as a reason for why her career wasn’t as successful but Rachel was here to do a job

Rachel worked for submissions and kept trying to use her strong legs in scissor moves but Borth refused to lose to that. 

The fight wore on past where either woman thought it could.  Whenever Michelle’s skills took over Rachel got the fight to the ground.  It was clear that Rachel had no intentions of striking or catfighting with Michelle Borth.  She wanted to wear her out

Michelle wanted to get into the finals.  Getting into the finals was the one thing that for sure woud get her the respect she demanded.  Her aggression as she had Rachel on her back got her caught in the tightest head scissor yet. 

For thirty seconds Rachel McAdams applied the pressure and Borth nearly out of it grabbed her hair and jerked up then slammed Rachel McAdams down power bombing the Canadian unconscious.