News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Trolls

• 2 Replies

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
Trolls
« on: October 15, 2017, 10:48:30 AM »
I keep getting contacted by women that pretend to have the same interest in catfights as I do.. Someone got me on here and Tumblr. The problem is that I feel like finally I found a woman I can bond with about catfights. You know ? Unfortunately who I'm with is not into catfights. Anyway it's really annoying because I get gullible under the presumption that I can tell them  my fantasies or what gets excited about seeing women fighting and not feel embarrassed... my profile say I wanna me and talk to women who's in to fighting or wanna talk about it or just wanna pick my brain about the this fetish.  I just want the next one to be legit DAMN..I was wondering if this has happened to someone else...??
catfights and more catfights

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Trolls
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 06:58:07 PM »
Welcome to the internet.

I've had much better luck setting up fights in real life via word of mouth.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: Trolls
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 12:53:03 AM »
I keep getting contacted by women that pretend to have the same interest in catfights as I do.. Someone got me on here and Tumblr. The problem is that I feel like finally I found a woman I can bond with about catfights. You know ? Unfortunately who I'm with is not into catfights. Anyway it's really annoying because I get gullible under the presumption that I can tell them  my fantasies or what gets excited about seeing women fighting and not feel embarrassed... my profile say I wanna me and talk to women who's in to fighting or wanna talk about it or just wanna pick my brain about the this fetish.  I just want the next one to be legit DAMN..I was wondering if this has happened to someone else...??

Let's see now, your problem is that you are looking for a woman with whom you can talk about catfighting and your fantasies.  Well, good luck with that.  I expect that somewhere between 75% and 95% of the 'females' on this board are men.  I'd like it to be different and am open to correction but that's my thought.  BTW, you can certainly tell me your fantisies but I'm a guy and can't help with the true female point of view.  Good luck with finding that special woman.