News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Ultimate Rematch : Svetlana Vs. Monique

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
The Ultimate Rematch : Svetlana Vs. Monique
« on: October 15, 2017, 07:13:38 PM »
Svetlana  and Monique's hotly-anticipated world heavy weight title showdown (toe-catfight series) ended in a controversial draw in Las Vegas on Saturday night.Underdog Monique started and finished the contest well, but the hard-hitting Svetlana  had much the better of the middle stage. Neither fighter went down.The result - met with boos and disbelief - nevertheless meant 43-year-old Russian Svetlana retained her world title belt, and remained unbeaten.The Russian toe-fighter took to Twitter soon after the bout to post a smiling picture of herself celebrating with her bets alongside the words: "The world knows. Thanks to all my fans from all over the world for your support. It means a lot for me."Former world heavyweight champion ANgela tweeted: "Both fighters can hold their heads high tonight but this fight wasn't close to a draw! Both women said in the arena after the decision that they wanted a rematch.Speaking through a translator, 48-year-old German fighter said: "Yes, of course, obviously yes, if the people want it, yes."She didn't win. It was a draw. I always said I was going to be a step ahead of her."Monique  added: "In the first rounds I came out to see whats she had, then I was building from there. I think I was dominating this contest and for sure i feel very...very unlucky ."Svetlana said: "Look at my belt. I'm still the champion. Of course I want a rematch.Svetlana said : "I think it's time now where I come back and I shine.I'm only 43 years old. People forget how old I am. I'm at the peak of my career now.I can't wait to get back into the arena and I want to fight her."Monique said :"I'm very confident going into a fight with her of what I'll be able to do.She's a solid world champion, there is no doubt about it. But I believe I'm a superior toe fighter in every single way and I cannot wait to prove it."
Sky Bet have Svetlana s their 1.90 favourite to win the fight, with Monique evens (2.00) and the draw 6.00.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
       {alt}

VOTING RULES :
if a member likes the draw , can click both boxes (max votes per user 2 )

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: The Ultimate Rematch : Svetlana Vs. Monique
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 05:38:38 AM »
the German fighter displays another attacking agressive style as she is trying to dominate her rival in the start of their fight;
according to experts and gamblers , it seems ...we gonna watch a hell of a toefight between those sexy and powerful toes !!! :)
Monique's trainer said : "my girl  is progressing and knows how to win.She produced a great performance in their first fight but her unexp. costed the win.I think she will put Svetlana in her place in this rematch"
Svetlana's trainer said :
" She is in great form and her stamina will be the main factror to cause problem to her rival"
{alt}
experts - gambling guru:
MDONALD :
Svetlana is very much on the up and is fancied to complete the double in defence her title (before beat russian Julia); Expected to pass this tougher test.The reigning champion Svetlanar is a worthy favourite and form from the previous performances is traditionally a strong pointer. her last fight (draw against Monique) doesnt mean is out of form
JIMMYGRAF :
 Expected to be bang here ;her last performance was eye-catching (first fight against Svetlana : draw); she missed the opportunity to gain the title in the last sec of this fight; I think she is one of the best toefighters  around and she looked a monster in the last championship fight against the same opponent (Svetlana)  and has the size, scope and temperament to beat her and be crowned Queen in this heavy devision.
MELIOR :
i bet on draw ; both look powerful and its very tough one of them to beat the other
LAST PRICES :
Monique to win and be the new ruler 1.95
Svetlana to win and remain champion 2.05
draw : 3.00
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:39:23 PM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:26:40 AM »
the German toefighter dominates the early stage of this fight as she crushes Svetlana's big toe ; Monique's has an outstanding crushing power  and is a  tenacious competitor who attacks the toe of  her opponent ferociously ; Svetlana escapes and trying to fight back
both fighters give it all while the crowd - has a circus-like atmosphere, with scores of policemen to control the crowd, outrageously dressed fans, and countless celebrities;
As a champion , Svetlana has the most of the fans to her side but monique's fans increased dramatically the draw against her rival (first fight)

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 05:55:46 AM »
Monique produces an outstanding performance and seems Svetlana met her match ;
The bookies offer now Monique to win 1.30 only while Svetlana's price drifted at 2.80
It was a big moment for her and undoubtedly it is her best performance sso far.In her  previous contests she always looked like she  always had things in control-eq her last toefight against Svetlana
The teak-tough Russian fighter, who has attracted an army of followers on the back of some heroic displays,she looks tired and for sure not at her peak form of the past
Its the middle part of the championship contest but Svetlana looks tired according to experts