News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ashley Greene vs Danielle Panabaker

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Ashley Greene vs Danielle Panabaker
« on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:52 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story took place two years ago.  aka when I thought I'd have the tournament finished.

Danielle Panabaker was on a hit show and all she had to do now was win a fight.  She tried to steer away from that stuff but her confidence was at an all-time high.  So high she was not acting as  meek as she used to.  She was on a #1 show now, bitches need be kissing her ass

She was at the night club and had her drink accidentally spilled.  She looked up "Excuse me but you spilled my drink."

Ashley Greene turned around looked at Danielle.  she knew she was in the wrong if she spilled the drink so she motioned for someone to get Danielle another drink.

Danielle looked around "Excuse me Ashley, I realize Lyndsy might have beaten whatever smart you have left but you should apologize to me as well."

"I bought you another drink, don't make this into something you can't finish.  Because you know something."  Ashley gave someone her drink to hold "You bring up Lyndsy well you are a nobody in that world.  Its a different world and me and Lyndsy are at the top of it.  Ok."

Ashley walked away but Danielle tracked her and when she went to the washroom Danielle followed her in and to her surprise Ashley was waiting for her.  Hands on her hips a scowl on her face.

“Seriously,  you don’t think I noticed you eye balling me all night.”

“So you uhn you know.”

“If you want to do this lock the door I could use the easy fight after what Fonseca and I did to each other.”  Ashley started taking of jewellery “God she was amazing to fight.”

Danielle went after Ashley as she was taking off the jewellery shouting “I’m not an easy fight.”

Ashley side stepped one punch, ducked under a second then spun on a uppercut and hit the back of her leg to the back of Danielle Panabakers leg.  She then walked over while taking off the rest of her jewellery.  She locked the door and turned around where Danielle was back up throwing a over hand right which Ashley slipped to the left and Danielle’s fist hit the door.

“You were a easy fight before you got a top show what makes you think you are any tougher.”

Danielle threw a backhanded punch but Ashley ducked underneath keeping her eyes on Danielle’s shoulders.  She dodged and dipped under six more punches before moving behind Danielle and pushing her to the ground.

“You are great to watch on TV but really you shouldn’t have come in here.”

Danielle fumed more and tried different combos but Ashley watched each punch miss intentionally moving so much that she could see the fist and have a giggle.  After the fifth punch attempt Ashley sidestepped and slapped Danielle in the back of the head.

“Honestly this is not a fight I should take I’m looking like a bully but you want to fight me who am I to say no.”

Panabaker took some deep breaths and hauled back for a punch which Ashley ducked underneath and countered with a straight punch to the tit.  Danielle gasped but Ashley kept going underneath pressed her ass under Danielle’s reached back grabbing the Flash actress by the back of the hair and flipped Danielle over her back chest first to the floor.

Ashley sat up on th bathroom counter “Seriously… Seriously just because your show is popular it does not mean you can have any chance against me.”

Panabaker tried to get up but dropped “Seriously, stay down.  You do know that your pathetic right and I’m elite.”

Ashley stood on top of counter and jumped off grabbing her knees to her chest putting all her weight into one focus.  She hit a senton onto Danielle Panabakers back

Danielle was crying uncontrollably “Please stop, I don’t want to do this… Please Ashley stop.”

Ashley Greene stood up.  “ON your knees and beg me to consider this.”

Danielle struggled but got on her hands and knees then forced up to just her knees.  Her face was wet with tears.  “I am so sorry for wasting your time”  She put her hands together like she was praying and she was.   Danielle Panabaker was praying to the altar of Ashley Greene, catfighter.

Minutes later Ashley walked out and Danielle was still on her knees crying. 

An hour later she was still there and her friends were called, Candice Patton, Peyton List and Katie Cassidy.  Katie spoke first  “What happened…I’ll kill the person the who did this to you.”

“Ashley Greene.”

Peyton List picked her up and hugged her “She’ll pay!”  Peyton looked at both "This is on me, I'll end that bitch.  Do you both understand, Ill break that bully."

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Ashley Greene vs Danielle Panabaker
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
Two under-used celebs. Good work!