News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wife vs Wife: FCF Wives battle for dominance!

• 27 Replies

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
Wife vs Wife: FCF Wives battle for dominance!
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:43:42 PM »
So my wife and I have enjoyed FCF and took the step to become full members to participate.  We saw Dvbs wife competing and dominating in a poll and we immediately wanted to take them on and see who has the superior wife.

The fight will be a bikini submission fight with the winner assertively standing over the loser and forceing them to humbling  foot worship

Pics are below.

Dvbfires 1987 wife is 5'5 140lbs
Doug S Wife is 5'2 150 lbs

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
Re: Wife vs Wife: FCF Wives battle for dominance!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
Looks like it's going to be a great fight between two sexy women, my wife is dominating in one poll and is looking to dominate this one making the heavier women submit under her sexy, sweaty soles.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 10:08:36 PM »
Your wife dominates Dvbs's wife.  Your wife has a magnificant ass, she sits all over Dvb's wife's face.

Wow love the comment and Yes she does have a incredible ass and I love it! Yes she is going to dominate Dvbs wife! She is the stronger better woman!

Offline couples compete

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 03:53:21 AM »
Fun fight. Love how you guys got the wives to go head to head for you. Gotta give the edge to DVB wife. Experience and strength will allow her to overpower Dougs wife.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:26:59 AM »
DVBs wife is off to a strong start. We knew she would be tough in this fight but we are confident when you look at the two of them that my wife is clearly the stronger more powerful superior  woman. My wife will give DVBs wife a hard beating!

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 08:02:10 AM »
My wife showing her experience, your wife can't deal with her strong sexy body, she better be prepared to lick her sexy soles, your wife findingine too sexy therefore taking a submissive approach and is been dominated throughout.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 04:18:22 PM »
My wife showing her experience, your wife can't deal with her strong sexy body, she better be prepared to lick her sexy soles, your wife findingine too sexy therefore taking a submissive approach and is been dominated throughout.

Your wife has the top position on my wife at the moment but it wont last! Look at my wifes body. It is clearly stronger and better then yours.  My wife will continue to fight and make me proud when she gets ontop of your wife and gives her a hard beating!

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 05:49:17 PM »
My wife's strong stature and endurance will ensure the win in this one your wife will be beaten into submission and then my wife will make her sexually submit.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 05:04:22 AM »
My wife's strong stature and endurance will ensure the win in this one your wife will be beaten into submission and then my wife will make her sexually submit.

Your wife started off strong but clearly my wifes strong more powerful body is wearing her down.  The gap is closing and there is several more days.  My wife is stronger and superior and it will continue to show as she starts to take control of your wife.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 08:42:09 AM »
My wife is more experienced with the sexier body and legs, your wife is trying but to no avail my wife is the superior of the two and is going to get her sexy feet worshipped by your wife.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
This is actually really hot. Members passionate about their wives and watching them compete in a very public way. Close but gotta give the edge to DVBfire wife. She looks a little stronger and hotter.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »
My wife is the taller of the Two therefore using her leverage to we are her opponent down, combining this with her toned legs more toned that her opponent squeezing the energy out of her,

My wife is the sexier women, in this even match my wife is the dominant of the two and is really going to make her opponent submit and worship her beautiful feet,

My wife will then make her opponent sexual submit from fight the fight.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 03:48:19 AM »
My wife is the taller of the Two therefore using her leverage to we are her opponent down, combining this with her toned legs more toned that her opponent squeezing the energy out of her,

My wife is the sexier women, in this even match my wife is the dominant of the two and is really going to make her opponent submit and worship her beautiful feet,

My wife will then make her opponent sexual submit from fight the fight.

Your wife came out fighting rough and hard but it's time to realize that my wife is stronger,sexeir and by far the better woman. My wife has closed the gap and will be taking over.  Pounding and owning your weak wife into submission.  This is my wife's fight now!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 03:00:54 PM »
Nice poll here fellas. I aint married but hope when I do my wife will put it on the line against another wife like this.  Intense! Dvb wife hot but gots to give the advantage to Dougs wife with that big strong ass and legs.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
My wife is the more athletic and although Douts wife is bigger she is smaller of the two my wife therefore using her leverage to dominates Douts wife.

The heavier women will struggle with the duration of the fight as the bigger women will tire quicker and that is were my wife will take control and dominate like she has from the start.