News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

We Bring It and Dragonlily time waster Warning

• 0 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
We Bring It and Dragonlily time waster Warning
« on: October 18, 2017, 12:09:11 AM »
   Wanted to tell other fans about issues I had booking shoots with We Bring It and Dragonlily for end of Oct matches Vs Antscha in Vegas.
   I'll start by telling you a little history. I have sponsored Antscha Vs Dragonlily matches in London, Budapest and Vegas in the past and have ordered over 50 customs from many different produces.
   After months of planning travel and 3 different custom matches to be filmed by WBI and Dragon, I sent Antscha $1600 travel costs to book the Vegas matches.
   A few days ago I get a E-mail from Dragonlily that she is sick of dealing with time wasters and if she did not get payment for upcoming shoots in a few days, she will cancel the shoot.
   I was very pissed off to be called a time waster and wrote her back that was not happy with her E-mail as she had not written to me with prices yet and also had not told me how to send payment. I reminded her of the earlier shoots with Antscha sponsored by me and also told her have many dealing with producers and for sure not a time waster.
   Dragon when wrote to me with prices for all 3 shoots and told me due to going to hospital 2 weeks before with breathing issue, she would cancel any unpaid future shoots. After reading of her health issue I thought not a good idea to ask for 3 matches and wrote to her that might be good idea to cut the shoots down to 1.
   After not hearing back from her about idea of booking only 1 match due to health issue, I wrote her a letter the night of her deadline that was not happy that she would drop a bombshell about health issue and then not write to me before deadline to work out what should be done about number of matches as would not be good if book 3 and then she is only up for 1 due to health.
   She then wrote that due to missed deadline was canceling all shoots. She said since she gave me a price for the matches and I missed her deadline that was my fault shoots will not happen. 
   I sent her $400 thru paypal and told her that would be happy with only 1 shoot due to her health and that was her that would be canceling and not me as have already paid Antscha $1600 travel and sent her $400 to cover 1 shoot.
   She then wrote that she will not work for me in any future matches and that is now reason she will not fight Antscha. She sent back my $400.
   Am I wrong to be mad at being called a time waster after all I have done in past to book their matches?  Am I wrong to ask for shoots to be changed after learning of a health issue?
   I spent tons of time going back and forth with Dragon and Antscha to agree of Location, Type of matches and rules, also money for travel to get antscha to WBI and feel Dragonlily is the Time Waster, Do you agree????  Am I the Asshole????
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan