News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rockin-Roxanne's Halloween Sale! Videos as Low as $5 Each!

• 7 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Rockin-Roxanne's Halloween Sale! Videos as Low as $5 Each!
« on: October 18, 2017, 02:34:47 AM »
{alt}

Rockin-Roxanne is happy to announce our Halloween Sale Where you can get Videos from our regular inventory of over 4600 videos for as little as $5 each!

This is a buy one, get one free sale where you will receive a FREE video for every video purchased.  This sale includes our volume discounts,  so if you purchase our volume discount package of 20 or more videos, you get 20 FREE! Which translates to an average price of just $5 per video.

HOW THIS OFFER WORKS:
Simply put,  you get a free video for every video you purchase.  To redeem this offer,  simply make a purchase (or multiple purchases) of any number of videos and then email Roxanne at Roxanne@Rockin-Roxanne.com with the FREE video title(s) you want.   It might be good idea to put the words "Free Video" in the subject line.   You can use this offer as many times as you like as there is no limit to how many times or how many videos you purchase.  If you buy one video,  you get one free.  If you buy two videos you get two free and so on.

This sale is ends at 11:00 PM  PST (Los Angeles Time)
TUESDAY OCTOBER 31st (Halloween).
Mail orders must be post marked by October 31st.

Additionally,  for DVD orders,  you only pay shipping on the purchased items as shipping is FREE for any FREE Videos,  even outside the US.

SOME IMPORTANT INFO AND EXCLUSIONS:

This sale applies only to our regular inventory of over 4600 videos.  These are the videos you see on our website when you enter through our home page at www.rockin-roxanne.com.   This offer DOES not apply to any special offerings such as our FFVRC Videos or Personal Collection sales (none of which are currently offered at this time).

This offer cannot be combined with any special offer or discount.

If you use any of our credit card forms only enter the titles that you are paying for and DO NOT place any free titles within those forms as you will be charged for the video titles you place within those forms and we do not offer backward discounts for those who do not follow directions.

If you want to use this offer with our volume discounts,  you must place your order through our Volume Discount link as volume discounts are not automatic unless you use our volume discount link and again, we do not offer backwards discounts.

You must email me with your free video titles within 24 hours of purchase, otherwise the offer does not apply.  I strongly recommend that you send your free title request immediately after you make your purchase just to be safe.

If you are mailing an order,  simply include your free titles with your purchased titles.

This is a great opportunity to stock up on the stuff you like and save some money. Should you have any questions about this offer please email me at Roxanne@Rockin-Roxanne.com

Offline Supercatfightfan

Re: Rockin-Roxanne's Halloween Sale! Videos as Low as $5 Each!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 03:23:45 AM »
As always Roxy you rock! Thus the name Rockin-Roxanne I guess?  Really like the Halloween look on the site and the buy one get one free sale.   I will be placing an order this weekend to take advantage of it.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 07:05:07 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  Your order from Sunday is shipping today (Monday).
Again you can use the sale as many times as you like between now and Halloween.

Thanks,
Roxanne

Offline Supercatfightfan

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 07:24:04 PM »
Hey Roxie,  Just letting you know I purchased 20 items on the Halloween sale as promised.  I will give you with the 20 free titles I want tomorrow.  I also sent you an email and a facebook note about this too.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
Thanks for your new order.  Your DVDs will ship out today............just a reminder to others on the board that our Halloween sale ends tomorrow at 11 PM PST.

Offline Supercatfightfan

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 04:10:09 PM »
Thanks!! As always you rock!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 10:45:18 PM »
Roxie,

I've tried to make a purchase, but your PayPal link doesn't seem to be working.  Could you check it out?

Thanks,
Bear

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 03:58:39 AM »
Sorry.  I'm an idiot.  Disregard the previous post.