News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nasty Cutie Catfight!

• 6 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Nasty Cutie Catfight!
« on: October 20, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »
Annie and Tracie have hated each other through school but never got the opportunity to fight. Now it seems they have the hots for the same guy. They have agreed to fight at a secluded trailer known for party's. It is agreed that no one will interfere in the fight no matters what happens. It's a hot summer evening as about 30 people gather. Tracie has told some of her friends she is finally going to fight Annie. Annie has done the same. Tracie gets really pissed when Annie shows up in a bikini for the fight and flirts with Bret. " I am going to fuck that slut up " hisses Tracie.

Tracie and Annie face off!

Comments welcomed!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:01:10 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Nasty Cutie Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »
Another couple of hot, sexy girls who don't like each other going at it in a nhb catfight. I love back yard catfights !! I have to think about this one for awhile, and look at their pictures and then I will vote and tell my vote.That this should be a hot catfight. Go at it girls, and give us all the details, please? ;) :) Tear each others hair out !!! I love it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:21:21 AM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »
Either girl is not giving an inch as they pull hair, slap, punch, and fight in the dirt as their friends cheer them on. Annie is on top. One of the straps on Tracie 's left Sandal has broke and her sandAL hangs from her foot as she tries to gain an advantage on Annie. Moans and curse words fill the air. Great Catfight!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:12:46 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
Tracie looks like she has been in a few fights and is ready for another victory. Annie looks like she is more interested and showing off her body. Tracie wins this tough catfight.
" get over it bitch "

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 02:02:13 PM »
Both Cuties are now looking beaten and bloody. Hair mangled. Nose's bleeding. Covered with dirt and sweat as they continue to fight to the cheers of their friends. Tracie's sandal still dangles from her foot as she fights. Annie is on top as they fight near the picnic table. Both girls still pulling the hell out of the others  hair. Pushing her feet against the ground Tracie rolls and now her and Annie are on their sides. Legs entangled pulling hair and trying to punch the other. Annie is moaning more from the hair pulling which has Tracie really pulling Annie's hair now. Clumps of their hair lays near them. " ooouuu myy fucking hairrr " moans out Annie. " I hate youuu you fucking SLUTTT " moans out Tracie.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:57:53 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 08:24:18 PM »
The tide starts to turn in Tracie's favor as she actually straddles Anne. Both girls are spent as they having been going non stop. Annie's bikini bottoms have pulled up her ass revealing her soft white ass as we can see her tan lines. One of Annie's tits has popped from her top and she lets out a scream of pain as Tracie's long fingers dig into her tit. Anne's feet kick and everyone cheers at the sight of Annie's tit. Tracie lands a couple of punches to Annie's head. " OUUUU LET GOOOO OF MY FUCKIN TIT BITCH " screams Annie!
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 06:21:17 PM »
" SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT " shouts Tracie as she grabs a beer can and bashes it into Annie's head. " oooouu fuck " moans Annie who is really stunned and dazed. Tracie grabs her hair and bangs Annie's head on the ground and we could see the fight going out of Annie. " fuckin SLUT " hisses Tracie as she get to her feet to the cheers of the people watching. Tracie grabs Annie's hair and pulls her to a sitting position. Blood runs down the side of Annie's face from the gash caused by the beer can. Both her tits showing and Tracie is loving it and gets a wicked look on her face. Again she grabs Annie's hair and arm and pulls her to her feet then plops her on the picnic table. Annie's is bent over on the table. Her soft white ass for all to see. " no more i give " moans Annie. " hope you like anal SLUT " then Tracie yanks down Annie's bikini bottoms, grabs a bottle and jams it where the sun don't shine. Annie screams out in pain then faints. Tracie climbs on top the picnic table and places her foot on Annie's head and raises her arms in victory.
Cheers!