News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

trilogy

• 32 Replies

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: trilogy
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 01:42:36 AM »
yeah   she was suppose...to interfere in her match  and beat trish up....but molly went a bit off script
giving her  the piledriver....damn   it was a good one to trish thought..her neck was  stiff..and she could barely turn it..she was wearing a neck brace for several days after the  appearance.

she had tried to talk with molly about it..but had not been able to make contact with her
she  asked the mcmahans...if the script had been changed without her knowing it.. that had happened many times before  and  trish was certain it still did now...but the mcmahans  all said  no  the script had  not been changed
she was skeptical at first...but everyone seemed to be surprised at molly's actions
vince..even offered to have molly replaced  and have another opponent ready for legends
trish said no   that would not be   necessary..she was certain her and molly could work it out

the good thing was that while she was to make another t appearance....she would not appear in a match
and the doctors all said her neck would be fine by legends..

the next tv appearance..was to be  in  new Orleans....the schedule was the same..as the other times..
she arrived for the production meeting early....she would  do a backstage interview.to build up  her match with molly..

molly...had been scheduled to  appear  at the meeting..after trish   so they had missed each other
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 01:50:35 AM »
Michael cole......a lot of buzz  going around for the up coming  legends ppv event....interest  from fans and from the rosters of raw  and smack down.... and we go backstage  as    has an interview with one of the participants

the fans cheer wildly   the scene shifts to the back stage area..where trish  is with..nia jax

nia....you know trish there was a lot of anticipation for your match with mollyholly...  and even more after  what happened last week

trish...your exactelyright nia....I was looking forward to matching up again with molly.. when the match was made..after last week  I not only want the match   I want to lay her out  in the ring

nia.....how is your neck progressing

trish....the neck is fine.getting beter  everyday..and by legends I expect to be 100%

nia...so do you have a message for molly

trish.....molly you tried your best to keep this match from happening...why?  what were you afraid of molly
what ever  your reason....like always you failed to get the job done...i'll be coming for you like never before. you know you can't beat me without a sneak attack.....

molly appears on the giant video screen}  the crowd cheers

molly.....why did I do it? because I could....just like I always could...I am sorry.i thought I may have hurt you..and cancel our match at legends..i don't want that trish.....when I beat you at legends  and I will...there won't be any doubt over who of us is better...and trish darling..i'm going to crumple youup   for what you are yesterday's news.....what I did to you last week will be child's play  for what is coming your way.

{THE  NEXT TWO WEEKS TRISH AND MOLLY TRAIN FOR THEIR BIG MATCH   AT THE LEGENDS PPV...THEY BOTH MAKE TELEVISION APPEARANCES....TO BUILD UP THEIR MATCH....EXCEPT FOR A FEW PRODUCTION MEETINGS THEY HAVE NO REAL CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER.....}
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:11:02 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 06:37:41 AM »
FINALLY THE NIGHT OF THE W.W.E. PPV EVENT LEGENDS ARRIVES...  IN  THE BARCLAYS CENTER  BROOKLYN NY

MICHAEL COLE...IT HAS BEEN A TERRIFFIC NIGHT OF MATCHES THUS FAR.AND COMING  NEXT ONE OF THE  MORE ANTICIPATED MATCHES OF THE EVENING

BOOKER T......YOUR EXACTELY RIGHT MICHAEL..OTHER THAN MY MATCH LATER TONIGHT  THIS IS ONE IV'E BEEN LOOKING FOWARD TO

BYRON SAXTON......I THINK WE ALL HAVE..I LOVED WATCH THESE LADIES  IN THE PAST  AND IV'E
E ENJOYED MEETING BOTH OF THEM FOR THIS MATCHUP

MICHAEL COLE.....AND NOW LET'S GO TO THE RING FOR THE INTRODUCTION

EDEN STYLES....THIS IS THE SECOND OF  THE DIVAS  LEGENDS MATCHES OF THE NIGHT..INTRODUCING FIRST..THE 7 TIME    W.W.E LADIES CHAMPION  AND  W.W.E HALL OF FAMER TRISH STRATUS.

{THE ARENA ERUPTS INTO A ROAR AS HER MUSIC BLARES AND TRISH APPEARS ON STAGE PLAYING TO THE AUDIENCE}

MICHAEL COLE....SHE LOOKS AS GOOD AS SHE EVER DID

BOOKER T.....YES  SHE DOES...FROM HER MATCH WITH  BAILEY A COUPLE WEEKS BACK THERE WAS NO RING RUST

BYRON SAXTON.....I HAVE TO WONDER  HOW HER NECK IS AFTER THE ATTACK BY MOLLY HOLLY

{TRISH COMES DOWN THE RUNWAY THEN CLIMBS INTO THE RING   MOVING FROM POST TO POST  PLAYING UP TO THE FANS}

EDEN.STYLES.....AND NOW FOR HER OPPONET.A 3 TIME W.W.E   CHAMPION  AND  W.W.E HALL OF FAMER  MOLLY HOLLY.

{THE FANS ERUPT  AND HER MUSIC  BLARES AS MOLLY HOLLY  WALKS ONTO THE STAGE}

BOOKER T...MOLLY HOLLY  AND TRISH   HAD QUIET THE RIVALRY...BOTH BEATING THE OTHER EXCHANGING THE TITLE ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS

MICHAEL COLE...EXACTELY BOOKER...MOLLY ENDED  TRIS FIRST TITLES REIGN  AND SHE DID IT TWO OTHER TIMES....AND TRISH ENED TWO OF MOLLY'S TITLE REIGNS

BYRON SAXTON... MOLLY LOOKS IN  FANTASTIC  SHAPE     I THINK SHE WILL GET THE WIN TONIGHT

{MOLLY WALKS DOWN THE RAMP   CLIMBS INTO THE RING  MOVING AROUND TO THE CHEERS OF THE FANS..TRISH AND MOLLY KEEPING THEIR EYES ON EACH OTHER THE TENSION ALREADY BUILDING}

MICHAEL COLE....BOTH OF THESE  LADIES TWO OF THE MOST POPULAR ALL TIME...I WONDER WHO THE FANS WILL GET BEHIND

BYRON SAXTON....SOUNDS ABOUT SPLIT TO ME

BOOKER T ..AND TO ME ALSO

{1st picture   trish stratus
2nd picture    molly holly}
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:53:35 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 05:55:06 AM »
ding ding ding..the bell rings   trish and  molly move from their coners cautiously.eyes on each other.
then lunge at each other   locking up in a collar and elbow..they push each other back and forth a few steps
then neither.gaining a edge  push away   circling away looking each other over.

again they  lunge  and again lock up in a collar and elbow...trish catches molly by surprise quickly working her left arm around molly's neck...pulling her into a head lock...

unn molly grunt's trying to think her way out..using both hands pushing up under trish's arms  trying to power out but trish cranks her hold keeping the upper hand.

trish  then combines it with a hip toss taking both to the mat...clamping the headlock tighter.

molly....moves as much as she  can   works her right arm under trish legs and  rolls her up to her shoulders  for a 1 count before trish kicks out.....molly tries the same move again this time for a 2 count before trish kicks out.howeer it cause  the head lock to loosen a lttle..molly then firs  2 punches into  trish side..trish looses her grip and rolls to her knees then feet..molly  also stands.

the two circle again...this time it's molly making the first move...catching trish with a hip toss flipping her to the mat.trish bounces up straight into another hip toss....getting up a little slower trish hand drifts back to her hip
molly pushing her advantage rushes in  hitting trish with a right lariat across her upper chest  trish drops to the mat and rolls from the ring.

1-2-3= the ref nts and trish paces outside the ring 4-5///trish slides back under the rope     moly rushes in using her right foot to stomp twice on trish lower back

the ref makes her break  ending molly back  trish slowly gets to her feet

the two come at each other again in a collar and elbow....this time trish is quicker to react freeing and using her right hand to land a back chop across molly's chest...

1- 2 3 4-  chop after chop echoes in the ring to the ooo's and ah'sss..molly falling back into the ropes as trish continues her chops 5-6-7-8-9  the fans count along

molly trying to stop the momentum lifts her right knee driving it into trish stomach

unnn trish groans doubling over stumbling back

molly taking advantage climbs the top ropes

trish comes closer and molly leaps hitting trish driving her to the mat  hooking her legs for a pin

1-2- the ref counts. but trish kicks out

molly tries for the roll up pin again

1-2 but trish kicks out

frustrated molly rolls up to her feet

the prez tramp

Offline Masked Superstar

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 02:07:59 PM »
so terrible

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 04:00:01 AM »
trish and molly move away from each other...back into separate coners......again it's molly   making the  move rushing at trish for a left arm lariat...this time trish is ready  bending over backwards in the matrix move bracing on the palms of her hands.molly sails past    trish springs to her feet spinning to face molly

molly turns her eyes widen as she tries to bring up her hands  to late    trish swings her right foot in her patent chick  kick catching molly in side of the head....

molly spins to the side droping to her knees 

trish follows up with a high right leg drop across the back of holly's neck.slaming molly into the mat

trish rolls molly over and hooking her legs trying for a pin.. 1 the ref counts..molly kicking free

again trish hooks her legs trying to  for a pin    1-2   the ref   counts before molly kicks out

trish tries again no molly kicks out this time escaping and rolling for the ropes  the ref oders trish back as both move to their feet....and back away.

they lock up in a collar and elbow 

then molly lifts her right knee into trish stomach..

trish doubles over gasping....

giving molly the chance to work both hands around   trish body lifting and giving a crunching sidewalk slam
trish is stuned her head lolls side to side

molly falls backwards over her body trying to hook trish legs for a pin  1-2   before trish kicks out

molly rolls to her feet pulling trish up then turns trish for a belly to back  suplex...
unnn trish groans.  molly again tries for the pin   1 2  umm trish grunts   kicking out

molly tries for another pining move   but this time  trsh swings a right forearm  smashing molly in the  side of her head

molly has to roll away  but girls hurting again roll to their feet and stagger back to opposite coners

trish turns and propels herself off the ropes....stoping in front of trish   using her left foot for a bicycle kick connecting  with  mollys forehead

mollys head snaps back and she staggers backwards into the ropes..

trish trying to take advantage  or  her stratisfaction  hand stand neck scissors  connecting perfectly  flipping molly over to center of the ring
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
molly flips from the coner landing hard on her back   unghh she grunts....trish trying to take advantage  ...
pulls molly to her feet...hitting her with two forearm smashes across the chest  combos  with spinning molly into the ropes  catching molly with a back bulldog  facefirst to the mat

molly is dazed    trish tries to roll her over and cover for a pin    1-2- molly kicks out
again trish tries for the pin    1-2- again molly kicks free

trish drags molly to her feet again

molly responds with a left fore arm catching trish under her chin  knocking her backwards

molly follows up with a drop kick sending trish sprawing back wards into the ropes
taking advantage molly pulls her away from the ropes  giving trish a  snap suplex

the ring spins as trish tries to recover molly  rolls her over trying for a pin  but trish kicks out
and tries to roll closer to the ropes  molly pursues droping to the mat beside trish catching her right arm
using her                                                 arm bar ringer once twice

aiiigh trish shrieks kicking her legs working closer to the ropes draping her right foot over the bottom rope..
the referee notices  forcing the break....

trish slowly gets to her feet shaking her arm  molly slowly backs away both  tiring and hurting

molly  again rushes at trish      but trish ducks   wraping her arms around molly's legs     lifting
molly up hitting a spine buster.

trish spins to her feet climbing the ropes waiting for moly  to stand and spin to face her...then  trish leaps landing on molly  with her air Canada press  then hammers at the side of molly' head 3 4 5 6 times

molly is able to shove her off   trish quickly to her feet   waiting  for molly to stand
then catches molly  with her stratisfaction

quickly going for the pin

1-2- the ref counts ans molly tries to kick out but can't

3  the rref counts

the crowd goes wild

ding ding ding

the ring announcer

the winner   trish stratus

the fans erupt

molly slowly gets to her feet eyeing trish    from behind
then rushes forwards catching trish  with a lariat  knocking her to the mat

pulling trish up she spins her into the ropes  then monkey flips her back to middle of the ring

trish lands hard on her back

the  ref motions for the bell again  ding ding ding..the fans boo   some cheer

Michael cole.....ohh no  no noo   

booker t......someone  needs to stop this

Byron saxton.....molly   is really trashing trish

molly looking around    she pulls trish up to her feet..then gives her a shoulder breaker

Michael cole       molly that's enough shouting

but molly is'ent finished yet moving to her feet..she starts striping off trish top.then flings it out of the ring into the crowd.

more refs and wrestlers  run  to the ring.....molly drops    and slips out of the ring circling to the announcers table
catching her breath.......I told you trish  I would embarrass you...I told you...
with that she turns and walks back to the dressing room to a mix of cheers and boos

slowly trish is able to  sit up as refs and other wrestlers surround her
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:58:34 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 06:50:02 AM »
trish made it to the back stage area....where she was checked over by the  w.w.e. medical staff
she  did receive a dislocated shoulder  after it was poped back into place... the doctors assured her that although it would be sore  for several weeks  it should be fine...just to let her doctor check her out after she returned home

other than that no major injuries except for  bruises and scrapes...from what was so much  more a high impact match than she anticipated...

she flew back to Connecticut  from the legends event spending some time with old friends in the area.

the final day   she was at the w.w.e cooperate offices..to sign off   on this temporary contract   an to sign for her ppv payment..as she looked over the check   it made the bumps and bruises feel a lot better

she happened to meet molly why there   and while it was tense  the two talked and eventually made up
while they were not close friends  both understood  it was the way of professionall wrestling.and there was no real lasting bad blood between them

in fact vince McMahan   had been making contacts  and gave trish his support  in getting into the  wrestling promotion side of things...offering  any resources the w.w.e could   

trish was very grateful     it was what she had wanted and more than she had hoped for

the next day she flew  back home...and after a few days   or weeks maybe  she would be ready to begin her  new adventure in the wrestling business

THE END!
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 06:51:01 AM »
PART2 OF TRIOLOGY   :)
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 06:44:59 AM »
part2- of triliogy

featuring
jessicafights1987

in
'it happened  in November"

FOUR days after  the thanksgiving holiday..Jessica  was feeling a little depressed...the long holiday weekend over..she was preparing to go back to the same   old dull routine  at the office..well at least christmas  and then new years were in a few weeks..and she still had a few days vacation to use  to stretch those holidays for longer weekends.... she would have to start shoping   and making plans  to visit her family soon.

Looking through  her e-mails... the bing from the instant messanger caused her to jump ...It was from Tina..one of her friends  from the office...tina had  formed a little club and Jessica was one of the first members.. the group  often worked out at the same  gym..and some times held wrestling  or boxing matches between them.
Jessica leaned  to  like the more rougher fights   fistfights boxing.. kickboxing...and she was really good at it
the other girls  in their club  knew it  and was reluctant  to challenge her   very much.

the message from tina  was simple   she had been   making  more contacts   with other similar group
and    had  exchanged messages with the leader of that group...it seemed that they to  had a top girl
who was  unbeaten....and to make a long story short..  they were talking of arranging  a match between the two groups....tina asked if Jessica would be interested....

the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 06:21:35 AM »
although Jessica  did like to fight.and the thought intrigued her   she was a little hesitant..
I don't know tina..what do you know   bout this  girl  or  the group for that matter

well not much  tina answered...I have been in a couple of  fights with Gretchen..the girl that formed this new group.but it has been   several month's since our last fight...she is pretty cool..i  had planed  to invite her to our group.that is how I learned     about her  team.

do you know  the girl....in GRETCHEN'S  club?  what is her name..

I don't know her...I  think her name...is louise

istil a little hesitant.....I would rather  just  stay with the girls on our team....maybe have one good fight after Christmas ..... when would they want to do it  Jessica  asked

ohhh pretty soon  by the end of November...tina answered

that soon? Jessica asked.....why?

from  what Gretchen said....this  chick louise   .wanted  1 more fight before the holidays   arrive...she will be leaving and going to the uk  to visit family  nd would not be back  for a few months   if at all   tina answered

ohhhh so she is from uk? Jessica asked

I suppose so  tina  answered...

I would like   to fight....but  in a few days seems kind of soon....I would like some time to get ready...what fights is this girl into anyway   Jessica asked.

same as you....It is the reason    I  thought of mentioning it to you  tina  answered

let me think it over  Jessica  said   ..I really was not even considering   a fight   this soon

ok honey try and let me know  by tomarrow tina  sanswered

ok  I will  Jessica said

with that the two said goodbye  and signed off
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 01:44:45 AM »
the next day  it took a few  hours  but Jessica   was starting to get back into the swing of things at  work..It was good to see her friends again.as  she caught up on all the happenings  at the office while she was away..an she told  them about her  short  vacation.  the three of them  Jessica..maryann and tabby   planed to meet after work at the gym later in the week.

both of the other girls were also members of  the little fight group...Jessica told them of her chat  the night before with tina...ahe wanted to hear their thoughts...on fighting  the girl tina had mentioned.

tabby...I don't think I would...since you know nothing about her

maryann..yeah I agree.it could be risky.. if you are interested  you should set some rules...I would not get into a  nhb fight

tabby...yeah  my thinking..and maybe  have someone around as a ref....to stop it if things start getting out of hand

if you want to do it  I could be there  as support   and help  if needed

maryann....ohh most definitely  I would be  also

Jessica ...i'm still not sure if I will or not....
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 06:28:28 AM »
after  the workout at the gym Jessica    Maryanne   and Tabby stoped  for dinner..and then...Jessica left her friends  and drove home........she saw the message  from tina

it read "hi honey...have you decided about   the match yet?  "

Jessica read and re read the message again and again....she was still weary of fighting someone she did'ent know....but  tina   knew  the other girl..what was her name? that was  trying to arrange a fight.

and it had been months since her last fight   she   was interested...and  she remembered  what tabby and Maryanne had suggested.

tell her  I am interested.....but   I only do this with  a ref    and some rules....ohh and could you send  me a picture of this girl  and i'll send  some of me for her.... I don't want to  fight  someone that is a lot bigger..or smaller than me.......

some rules      we have timed rounds....for boxing...fist fight .....and a best of 5 rounds in wrestling
she hesitated a moment  then hit send
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 06:26:10 AM »
it was a couple of days later  before  she had heard anything from tina...Jessica   forgot the whole thing..
thinking  the other girl was not interested after all....it was  near the end  the week and she began making plans for the weekend...

on her lunch break she received the call from tina..

tina...found out the other girl  is interested  and  she likes  the idea of a ref and of the rules...
she likes to box and catfight....either style is fine with her. and something else...there will be a prize

Jessica.. sounds fine   prize? what kind of prize?

tina......from what I understand  the winner   receives    1000  and  the loser 500

Jessica....that much? from who

tina.....just from some of their friends  hon...their group always has a payout for  their fights

Jessica.....ummmm I don't know sounds kind of sketchey

tina.....if your interested  they want to know by tomarrow......so they can try and arrange another fight

Jessica....ok    i'll make up my mind  by tomarrow...

tina..o.k....ohh  and i'll send you a picture of her......the name is Gretchen

the rest of the day  and evening went by uneventful..that night while looking at her e-mails    she opened the message from tina  and saw the girl's picture....Gretchen huh?   Jessica  thought that she was pretty...around the same age  and size as she was...could be a pretty fun and even fight.

the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 11:03:05 PM »
why  not  she thought to herself..sure she would go ahead and do this...she had not  had a match in a few months
the prize  money only  help add to the  incentive...win or lose the fight she   could use the extra money for Christmas.

so Jessica messaged tina  to help set the fight up... it did not take long for  tina to get  back to her

the match would be held   at a mid town penthouse...there would be an small audience
Jessica  had never really fought in front of anyone before except a few friends..at first she was apprehensive
but the more she thought about it the more she liked the idea.

catfight rules..no low blows..no eye gouging...and it would be a best of 3 timed  rounds   and a ref would be provided...

the fight would be on the last day of November....Jessica liked that a lot   it would give any bruises and scratches time to heal and fade before  Christmas

two days to get ready and Jessica  took full advantage   .working out at the gym late each evening
the prez tramp