News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

trilogy

• 32 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
trilogy
« on: October 21, 2017, 06:09:31 AM »
after my last attempt  some members have asked that I write  some stories for them.
so I hope that I won't disappoint..i'll try my best...the stories will be in the same  short stories format

chapter 1-      0 to 70  in 3.4 seconds
starring w.w.e. legend  TRISH STRATUS.
and a cast of others..ohh

The  blonde set in her sports car.looking back through her rearview mirror nerviously  every few seconds. back  at the HIGHWAY PATROL car parked behind her.  the sounds from the police radio drifting  through her open window..She had been pulled over just a few minutes earlier.by the officer for speeding.  minutes earlier  the young  cop had cautiously approached her car and motioned for her to roll down her window.and turn off the ignition.

officer...may I see your license insurance  and registration miss
trish......ohh  yes  sir...she fumbled through her purse..bringing out her billfoldfinding her license and insurance card  handing them over..i have my registration in  the console..handing it to the officer also.

officer...do you know why I pulled you over miss?
trish.....I was probably driving a little to fast?
officer....yes  mam..you were...30  above the limit....where  are you headed.{scaning the info then looking back at her}

trish  ..{trying to be calm..}   i'm sorry..i did'ent realize  how fast I was going....and I am on my way home..coming back from a weekend   visit..in san diego.

officer....{his eyes scaning  the inside of the car..seems to be clean..nothing unusual or out of place}...have you had  anything to drink today?
trish...no sir

officer....ok miss..sit tight....and  i'll check the info..
trish........yes sir....

{the young cop had walked back to his cruiser....it's blue lights.flashing their glow over her car and along the roadside.}

trish..was starting to feel nervous....seemed to be taking longer than she thought it should..thanking her lucky stars  that she  did have nothing to drink before she left for home hours earlier...I just hope we won't ask me to get out  or want to do a search.of the car...she did have a little bit of weed under the front seat../she saw the door of the cruiser swing open.the officer steping out..and walking  to her window.

officer...{the information had checked out..everything was current..nothing seemed out of place  or suspect about the  car or driver.}...o.k miss....everything is current...but I am writing you a citation.for excessive speed...he tore the ticket from his folder..handing it  and her info back to trish...the information is on back   you may pay the fine at anytime before  the time of the court date..or you may appear in traffic court if you wish to contest it.  slow down and drive safely miss.have a god after noon. {the young cop walks back to his unit.turns off its lights

tris..yes sir she had said  her eyes looking at the ticket..the fine was  quiet large.Fu** she said under her breath....yes sir she had said to the officer again...and you to...she fumbled her infor backinto her pocket book...then purse...turning on the innition.shifting the car into gear.then slowly pulling back onto the road.again....the fine was large but thinking her lucky stars   things could have been worse

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:29:18 PM by BigDevil- »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: trilogy
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 05:23:07 AM »
the rest of the drive home was uneventful..trish made sure to  drive the speed limits  or under.
she made one stop  and picked up a carryout dinner to take home...

arriving at her modest town house...she set her bags  in the foyer...i'll unpack later she thought.
walking down the hallway into the kitchen...then back into the family room   she turned on the tv..flopping in her favorite chair she noticed the pile of mail on the table...her friend had brought in while keeping an eye on the place while trish was away...junk mail and bills..she casually laid them back on the table.. she relaxed  and watch the local news...just tragic she thought  the  devastating wild fires in northern cali.......she was suppose to go over to a friends later but decided she would stay in and enjoy being home again for a few days before she would have to go back on the road. leaving the  living room   she took  a long  shower...changed into something comfortable   heated up her dinner.......after cleaning and putting away her  dishes  she carried a glass of wine back into the living room....flipping through the channels...finding
her favorite movie.....she got two calls from friends....yeah she got home a few hours earlier.
telling the story of her traffic stop...."that's terrible " her friend had said....it was my fault..i was careless...the cop was kind of cute though...this made them both laugh...they talked about her trip not really a trip...a job....not like she once had..the promoters were seedy...but as the headliner  the money payed the bills ...still she longed for  being at a larger promotion again.
after the chat on the phone..we turned her computer on going over her messages and searching the internet;
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:36:03 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Masked Superstar

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 01:56:18 PM »
Wow, you can't write at all.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 05:40:20 AM »
reading  through her  e-mails... one catches her  attention  it has  the w.w.e. letterhead  and logo
from the w.w.e. cooperate offices.... hmmm interesting..  the last time she had been involved with the w.w.e    was when she was enshrined into the  hof... vince McMahan was still listed  as  president..she knew that he had relinquished...most of the day to day operations to  shane  and Stephanie..the letter read.

THE.W.W.E. would like to invite you as a partiticpant in our upcoming  legends  series matches
and to invite you as a special guest  at our next w.w.e payper view event....the  appearances will be  temporary..only no  more than 3 payperview event  and no more than 6 scheduled live television events. please fill out the remaining portion of this letter....and resend...information  and a schedule time to appear at the cooperate offices  .to negiotiate.. contract

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:51:51 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »
huh..interesting trish thought to herself..reading over the letter again  and again...it was something that she would be interested in.. but thought it curious..that the w.w.e. would invite her...after all  they had not seemed very intrigued....the past few years....since her induction into the  hof.....twice before   she had been turned  away in her efforts  at a comeback...

while she had been smart with most of her  earnings  the last several years had been lean..she had made some  what she thought were good decisions...selling her house  and  buying  the  current town house
cutting back on expenses  as much as she could  still she has had to do quiet a bit of belt tightening.
although the wwe had not been interested..she had become involved..with smaller promotions
her name identity alone made her  the main star attraction.. she made television appearances   and matches  all through the promotions areas...

but facts were facts..she was becoming an aging wrestler   she knew that...and the regulations in the smaller promotions  were not as strict   as the w w e had been....the bone crunching rough and tumble matches were beginning to take a toll on her body...we was ready to call it quits  and had been for a while.
what she really wanted to do   was start a wrestling gym....and hope that some day it would morph into her own promotion.....but  she needed financial help  with  anything like that.

she read over the letter again.then forward it to her manager....she could find out  the opening offer the wwe was willing to pay..then  negioate  the contract....the more she thought about it..the more she liked the idea.....although...the wwe  had not been interested..in her becoming a  star attraction again..perhaps  she could talk with the mcmahans...and  get some valuable ideas  on how to begin  a new..gym  to help bring in young talent.....vince had always been very gracious...and kind  in helping  some smaller promoters  get started in the business....

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 05:13:20 AM »
her agent called  about midafternoon the next day...they could fly  to Connecticut.in a couple days  and negioate the contract...which was fine with her..as  she had a break from any scheduled appearances with her current promoter...she would have to talk with them  and explain.what was happening..she was certain there would be no issue....they had always been lenient  giving her as much time away as she wanted.that same  evening while  checking her e-mails again...she  read the message from  the w w e.." we look forward to renewing our acquaintance  with you...we think this will a productive association for all concerned...and it was signed  by vince McMahan.

the next couple days were spent making arrangements for the trip...and with her current promoters...actually she would be away only a couple days for the contract signing....and to make the 1st television appearance  on Monday night raw...
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »
Trish  was still torn over where she  should accept the offer...after all the last time  she had any contact with the w.w.e     they had no interest  in her   for  any thing.still this could be a second boost to her career
she knew the money would be fantastic. and to be honest   she was not very interested  in being a regular again...all the constant travelling..the  constant training...although  she was still involved in a few  matches
she was  ready to retire..aafter all  any ones body can take just some much abuse...she was starting tp feel the affacts..of all the matches  she has had.....and now what she really wanted to do was become a promoter
find and help develop new talent...she wanted to become a partner  in the promotion she was in now..maybe even buy out the owner....and she knew vince could be a help  with that  making contacts...so  she decided to go through with it.

TRISH and her agent arrived.in Connecticut....and  stay overnight at a luxury hotel....they were to arrive at the w/w/e offices around 11"00 the next day....she was a little nervous but looking forward to meeting everyone again.

They arrived   about 10 minutes early....and had to set in the waiting area   finally  they were called into the  office...  shane  and Stephanie were already there  along with some other cooperate officals  and who she assumed were  w.w.e. attorneys....

trish....taking shane's hand}   shane it's so good to see you again..{smiling and giving  a hug]  then turning and shaking stephanies hand and and hug..Stephanie. so good to see you again to.    trish was surprised to

shane...trish   so glad to see you again
Stephanie....  trish    glad that you  are here  nice to see  you again

trish.....so will vince be joining us
shane....yes  a little later....he has had some health issues of late

trish..sorry to hear that I hope he will be ok
Stephanie.....he just needs to slow down    some he is'ent  getting any younger

trish   {noticed  the concern on steph's face}  and how is linda?
shane.....she has been doing well....she should be here with dad

Shane....so  what we are doing.is having  some of the past.w.w.e legends come back...for some  live television appearances....there will be some  matches at these events....and it will  lead up to a special   w.w.e   ppv//involving  just the legends of  the past..

TRISH...sounds interesting    how many shows
STEPHANIE....this will  be  a short term   series....{looking at shane}  maybe like  emm 6 weeks until the ppv event...{shane  nods }  yeah  6 weeks.....we are  expecting around10 legends. to be involved. each legend would be welcomed back   by making an appearance on a show...so we are looking at 3 television appearances....plus   a match before the ppv  event....so 4 to 5 matches for each  legenddoes that sound about right shane.

shane...yes petty much    plue  going out on public appearances to help promote  the ppv event
trish...so     just 6 weeks total?

shane..yes.
trish..any chance of  becoming a regular after the ppv event

shane....that depends...really in he interest...and of course   of each legend....there could be occassionl appearances..it's something we would look into.

trish....so    what show would I be appearing   and who do you have in my as my opponent

Stephanie....we were thinking of inviting you  to the  RAW  BROADCAST......and your opponent will be MOLLYHOLLY..

Trish.....was hoping that it would be on raw..its hwere she  became a wrestling  star....and there could be no better opponent  than molly...
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 04:54:24 AM »
The  next  hour was spent going over the finer points of the contract.. both sides  were satisfied with the terms and conditions... next  trish was to meet with the writers...they explained in detail what would happen
the first show  she would be introduced first....molly would be introduced   after that..then during the show while doing a backstage interview  she would be confronted by molly....an argument  would begin.then they would get into a brief fight before being separated....molly would issue a challenge and trish would accept
and that would be the  restart of their feud.....

trish loved the idea....the feud with molly was one of  her most intense....and she had some real dislike for her..during  the meeting with the writers and directors... vince walked into the room...trish was a little surprised at his physical appearance...the years were catching up to him  and he had lost some  weight.

vince....trish  so good to see you again
trish  ..[stands.and accepts his hand as they shake and hug}..good to see you again as well vince

vince...i'm happy that you accepted the offer 
trish.....i'm glad to be back...it's good to see everybody....so how is linda

vince....she's doing  great..still keeping me in check
trish..... well I still bet that a full time job

vince...{in that gruff McMahan voice}  ohhh hell yeah it is
trish......lol.....{vince was a tough businessman....had to be....but in reality  her was nothing like his w.w.e. persona....he was really quiet the teddy bear....and generous to a fault...well respected and liked   by  the wrestlers that have worked for him...that was true when she first started  and especially true now....

vince     so I hear that your involved with a small promotion
trish...... yes  I have been for almost a couple of years.

vince.. you still look in terrific shape..you still do matches
trish....yes....but less and less now

vince..ohh I see
trish....what I would really like to do  is get into promotions. maybe buying  a part interest in the promotion I'm with now...i'd really like to help new talent get started...kind of as a payback for all the success I  have had. and maybe be involved in some matches from time to time...

vince  sounds interesting...how is the promoter your working for now   pretty fair..some of those  small time folks are  shady...
trish....ohh yes I know   but he has been very fair   upfront and honest..and he is really good to the wrestlers  he has... and he has some very good young talent

vince.....well if there is anything  I can do to help   
trish...{could'ent believe it}  finances have been a problem  .I have still some of my many  but I don't want to sink all I have into it..

vince..ohh yeah I understand..
trish....that's why I decided to do this promotion   I plan to use  this the earnings to  use   to buy into..i did want to ask you if you knew of any contacts that might would want to be investors....?

vince..I do know a few  in that area...i'll make  some contacts.
trish..thank you.....

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:00:31 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 03:48:27 AM »
trish and her manager flew back home...she had a lot  of planning...to do loose ends to sew up..the most important  to find a house sitter while she would be away and on the road the first ten days...after those she could be at home for a couple of days...she would get her sister   to come over a few days..and her niece  could also come  home  for a few days at a time.

plus she would have to make arrangements  with the promotion she has been working for  to have enough time away....she has had meetings   with them about becoming a possible part owner...mack the primary owner was  receptive..she was surprised to learn that he was looking for new partners and capital.. and the possibility that vince McMahan  could be of some help..

the week went by quickly...trish flew into Connecticut  on Friday   was in another cooperate meeting that afternoon.....she was able to get in some training   Saturday and sunday....MONDAY NIGHT RAW WAS IN PROVIDENCE  R.I.....this week....Monday morning  another meeting with the writers...this time molly was also there...they went overa brief rehersal what would happen on raw....that night

they both flew on the w.w.e. jet  with the mcmahans...  to providence....trish and molly set togeather..giggling and laughing about their past expierences   and some of their matches....of course molly loved talking  about the night she beat trish for the  title....she tried not to show it  but it bothered trish  a lot. the plane landed and the next several hours were a whirl wind....a trip to the hotel...then out for a  early dinner...then back to the hotel....then to the arena.... there she meet some old friends   jerry "the king lawler"    and    stone cold steve Austin..
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »
the night finally arrived...trish arrived at the arena   around an hour before   the show started...just chating with and hanging out with all the girls....she had kept up  with the women's division  and was very impressed with all the talent..30 minutes before airing another meeting   with vince and  Stephanie...and  curt angel  the new  raw general manager..l and molly holly
going over the last minute details.

trish was  going to be introduced  at around the 32 minute mark of airtime....have a backstage interview.... then
appear on set in the ring   molly holly  would come out for a confrontation..molly leaves then trish stays on set as ring announcer for the number one contenders match....then join the play by play team on set

later during another back stage interview  her and molly would confront each other....then their match would be made.
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 05:21:52 AM »
Michael cole.....Byron SAXTON...AND BOOKER T  AS YOU BOTH KNOW IN FOUR WEEKS  WILL BE  THE NEXT W.W.E PPV...NIGHT OF LEGENDS..WILL BE IN NEW ORLEANS LA.. A NIGHT  WHERE LEGENDARY PREFORMERS WILL AGAIN TAKE TO THE RING...  RAW GENERAL MANAGER APPEARS ON STAGE  TO HIS MUSIC AND WALKS TO THE RING..SLIDING UNDER THE BOTOM ROPES.

CURT ANGEL....IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE OUR FIRST HOF GUEST   ....WELCOME BACK    FOR THE 1ST TIME IN SIX YEARS TO A W.W.E RING/THE INCOMPRABLE TRISH STRATUS.

{MUSIC BLARES...THE BIG BOARD COMES ALIVE WITH HER PAST VIDEOS..THE FANS GO WILD..TRISH APPEARS ON STAGE THEN  WALKS DOWN THE RUN WAY..TO THE RING.SLIDING UNDER THE ROPES..THEN MOVING AROUND THE RING TO THE WILD CHEERS.

Michael cole.... she needs no introduction ..w.w.e. hall of famer and 7 times women's champion  trish stratus

BOOKER T..ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR  WOMEN'S  CHAMPIONS  OF ALL TIMES

BYRONSAXTON...TRUELY ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATS

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:32:55 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 09:36:13 PM »
trish slides under the ropes..moving around the ring  to the cheers  of the  fans....taking the microphone from curt angel

trish...you know {cheers}   your know....I am just so  proud  to be back in a w.w.e.  ring...it has been far to long.{cheers}
I am looking foward to being  a small part of the w.w.e family...thank you to the mamahans..for having me back  to curt angel for  having me on RAW  and to all the fans...for their tweets and support....the  next few weeks   will be a wild ride
on the stratosphere..i can promise you all that{wild  cheers and applause} .

whoever it is I face   at the legends   of the w.w.e.......I am in the best shape...{poses for the  fans] that I have been  in
do you all agree{again wild cheers}...and I can promise that I have been training harder than ever for this event.  and for all any diva's back stage...want to find out for themselves...you only hve to ask once {wild cheers again}

and  {interrupted by music}  loud cheers from the  crowd...the  large screen flashes into action and molly holly comes onto the stage.

trish  looks surprised....curt angel with a sly grin

Michael cole....it's  molly holly

molly begins her walk down the walkway}

molly stops outside the ring  glaring up at trish     ...trish locking eyes with her long time rival

molly slides under the ropes  getting to her feet...taking the other microphone
walks around the ring to the cheers of the fans.

you know trish.i heard you mention something about the stratosphere?   the way I remember it....it was more like a ride at kiddieland

trish.....molly  the last thing I heard anything about you.....you were selling tickets    for rides at kiddie land

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:34:38 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 05:36:31 AM »
molly....ohh yes  the great trish stratus   7 ties w.w.e womens champion..turning to face the crowd....and we all know who ended four of those so called reigns...turning back to face trish.....DON'T WE?

the fans..ohhhhh

trish..smiles  shaking her hair back.....and we all know  who title reigns lasted longer  DON'T WE?    and in case you forgot
I ended your  pathetic title reigns each time

molly....pathetic....the only thing pathetic   is your bleached blonde hair

trish......pathetic      as in your entire career....

molly.....it must be embarrassing to know  that this pathetic girl owned your ass

trish.......molly sweetie.....we all know..you coud'ent carry my gym bag

molly..smiles..you know trish...i'm only hope  I get to send you into retirement permantely

trish...... molly if and when I retire   it will be on my terms..{steping closer} and you won't have anything to do with it

molly..ohh really

the two start walking to each other the crowd cheering them on..locking eyes...the microphones droped to their  sides  they trash talk each other  in  inaudible  words drowned out  by the cheers of the fans

curt angel steps between the two..ladies  ladies     

the fans boo

molly  bitch is no lady barely heard

trish...look who's calling who a bitch   

curt finally gets the two separated

molly leaves the ring and starts walking back stage

trish raises  her arms to the cheers of the crowd then leaves the ring followed by  curt angel

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 05:02:38 PM »
after her ring confrontation with  molly holly....trish is in a backstage interview

announcer..trish   it has just been announced that next week you will be in a live match with bailey/your thoughts on that

cheers from the crowd.

trish..well  you know I am excited to be back in the ring in a match here on raw....
bailey..i respect you  a lot..but..don't think it will be easy...I still compete   i'm still in just as good  shape as I've ever been.....i'll take you for a ride in the stratospher...eeee...{her last word stretches out as molly holly appears}

molly.....you vs bailey.....oh wow.....and here I was hoping to get the shot at you....

trish.....anytime you want me...i'm not hard to find

molly.....surprised you would say that miss stratosphere...cause you and I know  I would kick your ass

trish.....hmph  looking you over  judging from your shape looks like the only things you have been kicking are pizzas

that's it...molly throws herself into trish..the two punch and grab at each other.spining and stumblingsmacking into    some crates  falling to the floor  tossing and fighting..chaos erupts as officals  other wrestlers... and curt angel.rush in to break up the brawl..

the crowd cheers

trish and molly are separated and lead away from each other

at the ending of the show the anouncers going over the nights events CURT ANGEL WALKS BAK  TO THE RING

TAKING THE MICROPHONE...
TWO NEW MATCHES HAVE BEEN ADDED FOR NEXT WEEKS  RAW

TRISH STRATUS VS BAILEY   CHEERS

CURT..AND..AND

MOLLY HOLLY VS CHARLOTTE  [MORE WILD CHEERS}

AND  AT THE LEGENDS PPV EVENT ITWILL BE  TRISH STRATUS VS MOLLY HOLLY

MORE WILD CHEERS

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 05:58:13 AM »
so the first day went as planed....trish   and molly had  reignited the feud

TRISH had flown back home...  and at midweek  she received  the call...from  shane McMahan... the show had received  high ratings
and better news   the announced match between her and  molly holly had received  a high favorability ratings. trish was pleased to hear the news because    she did not know how her return  would be received...to know that after so much time away  she was  still a huge fan favorite...of course she knew that  part of it was  molly..she to had always been very popular...in her career

the next tv showing  would be   Monday  in Omaha...trish was to arrive there sunday....go through   production meetings   Monday then her match with bailey....she  did not know bailey although she had watched her a few times...she was a very talented girl...and very athletic...she had meet her just for a few minutes  during one of the production meetings...

the rest of the  week was spent  training as much as possible.....and once again tying up any loose ends at home before leaving again...she  did arrive in Nebraska..sunday evening.......Monday would  be a long day starting early.....with the production meeting
and going over the script....

then a short training session with bailey...she was even more impressed with bailey's talent  then  before  plus she was a very nice girl....trish really liked her....

after the training session the two went out to dinner hung out and even arrived at the arena togeather..

trish and baileys match   would be late in the show....so  she got to meet  and chat with  more of the girls...she loved recounting some of her stories with them

MOLLY HOLLY VS CHARLOTTE WAS AN EARLY MATCH.....TRISH WATCHED FROM THE DRESSING ROOM....SHE HAD TO ADMIT THAT MOLLY STILL LOOKED DAMN GOOD.. SHE  HAD NO RING RUST    AND  SHE HAD KEPT HERSELF IN TERRIFFIC SHAPE...THE MOLLY- CHARLOTTE MATCH WAS EVEN..ALL THE WAY....BUT CHARLOTTE HAD TAKEN ONE OF HER SHORTCUTS AND WAS ABEL TO GET THE PIN.

FINALLY..IT WAS TIME FOR  HER MATCH WITH BAILEY.....TRISH FELT GOOD AS THE MATCH PROGRESSED.SHE SEEM TO FRUSTRATE BAILEY
AND WAS ABEL TO STAY IN CONTROL...THEN TO HER SURPRISE...MOLLY HAD  COME TO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE..THAT WAS UNEXPECTED..
ANYWAY THE DISTRACTION  HELPED BAILEY TAKE  CONTROL....THEIR MATCH CONTINUED...TRISH CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF MOLLY  STANDING OUTSIDE THE ROPES....AGAIN DISTRACTED...HER AND BAILEY ACCIDENTLY RAN TOGEATHER...BOTH WENT DOWN..STUNED..

MOLLY TOOK ADVANTAGE SLIDING INTO THE RING ATTACKING BAILEY..THROWING HER FROM THE RING....THEN ATTACKED TRISH..
KICKS AND STOMPS THEN  SITTING TRISH UP IN A PILE DRIVER...THAT  WAS SOMETHING NEW FOR MOLLY..AND SOMETHING UNEXPECTED
MOLLY HAD GONE OFF SCRIPT....WITH THAT MOVE  AND WITH WHAT SHE DID NEXT..RIPING AND PULLING  TRISH TOP OF HER.
THEN ATTEMTED A LEG LOCK....BAILEY  RUSHED BACK INTO THE RING..AND MOLLY ROLLS UNDER THE BOTTOM ROPE.TRISH TOP IN HER HANDS WAVING IT LIKE SOME VICTORY FLAG....

GOING TO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE MOLLY TAKES A MICROPHONE

MOLLY...THAT WAS FUN...LIKE OLD TIMES....I'LL NOT ONLY BEAT YOU AT LEGENDS  I'LL EMBARRASS YOU..THEN  SHE LEAVES GOING BACK TOWARDS THE BACKSTAGE...JUST AS TRISH IS ABEL..TO ROLL TO HER SIDE.GLARIG AFTER HER RIVAL

the prez tramp