News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

1st championship toecatfight tourney-heavy devision - Semi Finals

• 0 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
(Tzoulia qualified in the semi final despite her draw against Froso because of better ranking (participation in championship fight in the past etc...)

{alt}

{alt}

Tzoulia managed to apply a toe hold starting to crush Roz Orchideas big toe on the ground screaming, "tell your husband that you're going to lick & suck & worship a real woman's pussy with your tongue you stupid submissive whore bitch."
Roz Orchidea  starts  screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin cow, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you."  :)
Thetoe fight now is filled with even more grunts and very heavy breathing as these two cougarsl enemies keep this bizaar toe catfight going. Even tough they both are extremely tired and very much hurting from each others attacks, there's no hint of ether stopping ! Tzoulia being 50 years old, and Roz Orchidea 42 years old, are both in great
shape with strong and powerful FEET.They have a couple of good reasons to give their all, and bring everything that they have  to each other. They are long time rivals who are filled with hatred for one another...and most important to me...they are fighting to win the big, hard cock of a guy. And that guy is me, and I am a well endowed, well hung, fuck loving, horny stud who will end up with the winner of this unbelivable toe catfight. :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:33:06 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result