News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amie Yancey vs Christina La Musso

• 4 Replies

Offline amy918

• Like Catfighting
Amie Yancey vs Christina La Musso
« on: October 24, 2017, 01:43:47 PM »
My husband and I would love to see Amie Yancey of Flipping Vegas catfight Christina La Musso form Flip or Flop.
Great scenario, they both show up at the same house that both want to buy. After going back and forth with each offers they get nowhere and both decide to fight for the house. Very intense battle erupts between the two. Hair is ripped and clothes torn. My husband says Christina will win, I say Amie emerges the victor. I would love to tangle with both women.
44yr old housewife, 5' 5" new to this. I was turned on to this by my best friend Dottie. I'm interrested in catfighting/wrestling. cyber only. So bring it on ladies (only) I'm ready for you.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Amie Yancey vs Christina La Musso
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 08:35:12 AM »
That would be a good catfight. I agree with your husband and think Christina would come out on top but only after a long tough fight. The winner could take on Aubrey Marunde of Flip or Flop Vegas.

Offline amy918

• Like Catfighting
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:53:46 PM »
Oh yes, Aubrey and Christina would be a good battle. Tough one to call on that one. I think it would end up in a tie.
44yr old housewife, 5' 5" new to this. I was turned on to this by my best friend Dottie. I'm interrested in catfighting/wrestling. cyber only. So bring it on ladies (only) I'm ready for you.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »
Wow. Great match up. It would be a hell of a fight. I think it would be mean and nasty. I think Amie would win in a close one. She just strikes me as a dirtier fighter and I think that would tell the winner.

Now, you vs lets say, Amie Yancey? I would pay good money to see that one! ;D

Offline Raypops

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:33 PM »
  Great catfight match!  I think Amie would squeak out a victory.  I would love to see you in a catfight with either one!