News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Asian Fighter Vs. (Black) Python Legs

• 5 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Asian Fighter Vs. (Black) Python Legs
« on: October 26, 2017, 08:18:07 AM »
{alt}
Vs.
{alt}

Disclaimer:  Language and Adult Situations may be unsuitable for Some Viewers (So don't read this if you are NOT a consenting adult!!!) 
Posted with the permission of both participants
SPOILER ALERT:  I was new and inexperienced

Prologue:  It occurred to me that posting some of my fight logs may help some fighters decide if we are appropriate opponents.  So here is one of MY (Simone) first fight logs when I just started here!  Adults; enjoy
Your constructive responses are welcome. 

asian_fighter: UltimateSurrender
asian_fighter: win by KO or submission or Cum on mat.  whichever comes first

pythonlegs: "Hailing from the Western United States wearing the white (string bikini bra and a thong)  Simone the PYTHON"!  I walk onto the mats swaying my broad hips from side to side in an exaggerated fashion!  Then I stretch and as I do so I do a lot of sticking my firm muscular ass into the air to which I get some whistles from the small audience.  I continue to stretch as they call you. 
pythonlegs: BTW I am; 5' 9", 130 lbs + 35B cup size
asian_fighter: I step on the mats wearing black string bikini, bare feet 5'2" 110 lbs 34c 24 34... as I stretch my lithe flexible body , getting ready for this match......
pythonlegs:  I peek over so as not to let you see me doing it.  Your legs are shapely and muscular.  I lick my lips as my heart starts to pound faster!  My long python legs are my main weapon.  Looking at your strong legs make me think that we may have the same strengths!  The referee calls us to the center of the ring.  I slowly strut to the center as I see you also coming my heart starts to pound even harder.  My breasts are now heaving from the anticipation of my body against yours! 
asian_fighter: I face you in the middle... looking at your shapely body as I lick my lips... getting aroused... wait for the ref to whistle the start.....
pythonlegs: The referee asks us both if we are ready, when it is my turn I acknowledge with' "I AM READY . . . . TO KICK HER ASS!"  signifying that I am coming at you all in!  I am quick and athletic, but lack any real upper body strength. 
asian_fighter: I start to circle you.. eying you carefully... looking for opening.... ready and alert.......and then suddenly feint to your left but go to your right and grab your right wrist to yank it forward and sideways... spreading it away from your body.  I duck and try to go to your backside under your right armpit while holding your right wrist... hoping to have a hammerlock on your right arm as I turn and press myself onto your back, trying to force you down on the mat on your belly......
pythonlegs: With my right hand incapacitated I am handicapped.  You trip me with your foot and we both go crashing down to the mat, you somehow maintain control as you are now spooning me, with your warm crotch pressed against my firm ass, but my folded back arm is in between us.  Your strength is greater than mine, so I endure the hammerlock.  I scream at you, "LET GO OF ARM YOU ASIAN BITCH!! 
asian_fighter: I force the locked arm up towards your head as I straddle your back, trying to keep your hand locked between your shoulder blades.... my other hand reach for your chin as I grab it and pull your chin up and back... arching you back........
pythonlegs: I feel completely helpless as I do not have the strength to brake your hold!  The pain level rises to intense!  Even though I am very flexible, I cannot free my right arm, and I am right handed.  I fell my chin being jerked up and now you have control of head too.  I curse you as I reach out desperately with my left hand searching for somewhere to sink my claws into!  I grab you left thigh, digging my nails into your firm flesh and trying to endure the pain you are dishing out to me! 
asian_fighter: "aaaaaa..........." screaming as you nail the tender flesh of my thigh... but I bear it clenching my teeth.... rather I push my left leg under your left armpit and then do the same with my right leg... spreading your right arm away from your body.... try to lock my ankles before you as I now pull at your chin with both hands and roll with you... on my back... locking my legs around your body and Squeeze.......
pythonlegs: (OH NO) I think to myself!  Knowing the power of my own legs I am in trouble now!  Your legs are more thick and muscular, so I believe that within in a few minutes I must escape.  With my hands both free now I hook my fingers into the sides of your flimsy top.  I then yank as hard as I can exposing your spectacular C cup breasts.  I am hoping that you will be embarrassed enough to use your hands to cover them freeing my head from your strong grasp! 
asian_fighter: "aaahhhh...." I moan in disgust as my top is gone but this is a strip fight after all and I release your chin only to reach for your wrists again, pulling them back as I move my feet onto your neck , in a lotus lock hold as i roll again and force you onto your belly again....., pressing you down with my weight and twisting your arms in the hold.... trying to give you pain as much as I can.....
pythonlegs: Every move I try is thwarted by your strength advantage.  I am usually the one in control!  I am the one who usually pounds the other girl until she cries!  And now I am trapped.  The pain is now agonizing!  I MUST HOLD ON!  But how.  Never have I felt this helpless before!  "FINISH HER!", the crowd shouts in a frenzy!
asian_fighter: I release one hand and reach for your top... making your boobs naked.... then torn away your bottom, making you naked...."You want to submit now bitch ?".... I ask shaking your neck with my feet... as my right hand now gropes your right breast....
pythonlegs: As I feel my bra and thong being ripped from my body my mind is racing!  OH NO!  What will she do to me now?  Your right hand grips my boob!  You cup it and squeeze!  It is very uncomfortable!  But then you change your grip grabbing my erect nipple firmly between your thumb and forefinger !  I love the sensation of your fingers around my erect sensitive nipples, but suddenly you pinch down HARD!  Shockwaves of pain radiate through my breast!  "OH GAWD!  NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!" I scream!  Then as if that was not bad enough, you grab my other nipple and pitch it!  Then you start twisting them like you are tuning in a radio station!  "I SUBMIT!  OH GAWD!  I SUBMIT!  STOP IT BITCH!  I SURENDER!" 
asian_fighter: I laugh out loud..."SO SOON ?? ARE YOU SURE BITCH ?" I ask as I twist your nipple hard again...
pythonlegs: The pain is both titillating and excruciatingly painful at the same time!  I am strangely getting VERY wet as tears start to roll down my cheeks from the now unbearable pain!  "YES!  OH GAWD . . . PLEASE STOP!" 
asian_fighter: I stop... letting you go as I get up on my feet... standing up as the ref raise my arm... while I place my foot onto your breasts after I roll you over on your back....
pythonlegs: I am totally drained!  I slowly lift my head and have a great view of your firm shapely legs as I stare up at them.  I have lost a fight for only the second time in my life, and I am in awe of your strength and beauty! 

asian_fighter: I bend forward as I grab you by hairs and pull you up..."Now get up bitch, It's time for some fun".........I say as I go to the corner and get a strapon fitted with a big 10" dildo..."You know what's coming, don't you bitch ?".....
pythonlegs: I hang my head as I slowly get to my feet and walk up to you!  I have a strong attraction to you, so I slowly lean my head towards yours and give you a soft moist peck on your lips and then stare at you with doe eyes! 
asian_fighter: I wrap the strapon around my waist as I force you onto your knees before me, dangle the dildo before your face..."like to suck it ?"....
pythonlegs: I say "NO!" defiantly!  Even in defeat I am still an Alpha feale!  "You are going to have to make me CHINA GIRL!" 
asian_fighter: "oh yeah ?' I grab your hairs with my left hand as I pull your face up and back while my right palm slaps your face back and forth..."Open up Bitch !!".....
pythonlegs: As I feel your strong hand BITCH slapping me I have two sensations going through me!  First, IT HURTS!  The open handed slaps are very painful as I dare not try and stop them for fear of other retaliation!  BUT with the pain comes a certain perverse pleasure at being dominated by SO beautiful a woman!  What a body!  What a face!  I am conflicted and open my mouth as I pout a little! 
asian_fighter: I press my hips onto your face .. entering the big dildo inside your mouth... almost choking you as it reaches near your throat...."Suck it bitch Suck it "...." I order as my right hand now grabs and twist your left tit hard......
pythonlegs: "OOOOOOOOOOOH MY! GAWD!"  I do NOT like the dildo in my mouth as it gags me!  I DO LIKE VERY VERY MUCH you twisting my breast!  You can feel my nipple against your palm hardening, becoming like BROWN STEEL!  The mauling is painful, but I am WAY to excited to make you stop! 
asian_fighter: I smile at you..."come close" as I offer you my crotch.."You can have it "....
pythonlegs: I loved being rough handled by such a cute Asian hottie!  And I am relieved that a plastic toy will not be my ending, so I crawl up to you on my knees and stare deeply into your eyes!  "Would you like me kiss your pussy, until you cum sweetie?" 
asian_fighter: "yesss..." I moan as I push you on your back on the floor as I slowly lower my butt over your face..."Do it !!"....
pythonlegs: As you slowly descend on me I am drawn to your very shapely legs, so as you get closer I kiss the inside of your firm thighs!  I plant several soft baby kisses on them before I descend into darkness!  You continue to lower your gorgeous ass towards me and I stick out my tongue and lick your labia!  I then stick my long skilled tongue into your pleasure palace and it slides up your kootchie wall as your ass plants against my face! 
asian_fighter: "UUUMMMM...MMMMMMM...." I moan as your tongue starts to touch and explore my inner places... wiggling my hips as I try to adjust........
pythonlegs: Slowly my thick long tongue slides up until I feel your hood against it.  I flick it several times as if to knock on the door, and the door opens!  I then start to flick your clit with slow deliberate strokes and I hear  start to moan loudly!
asian_fighter: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....." moan deep as I throw my head up and back... the tongue slides in as I feel the shiver running through my body and my limbs stiffens....."OOOHHHHHHHH...........".......

pythonlegs:  Faster and faster I lick as your body shimmies and shakes and your moans turn to screams!  I reach up and give your nipples a short sharp pinch and this causes you to convulse in a thunderous orgasm!
asian_fighter: "UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.........." I involuntarily try to cover my nipples as you reach for them but my hands won't go there as my body shivers and shudders under your touch... my hips gyrate slowly with your tongue.. adjusting it....as I gasp....
pythonlegs: I remove my head from your thighs and give you a LONG moist kiss!  My large lips plant firmly against yours and I lick your lips with my tongue in a circular motion!  I cup your breasts and rub them as I melt into our kiss! 
asian_fighter: "MMMMM...OOOOHHH...AAAAHHH..." kissed hard as my breasts are being fondled and I feel myself almost bursting ... try to hold it but can not any more as I go to spasm and my body shakes uncontrollably..as I yell moaning..."OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...." squirting....
pythonlegs: I am now at your pussy licking up that sweet cum!
-The End-

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Re: Asian Fighter Vs. (Black) Python Legs
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
Python legs haha.. what a wimp  ;D
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline Asian_fighter2k

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:42:56 AM »
Holly, Don't you remember that you faced the same fate against me ?
Discord : asian_fighter#8776

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »
To me, IF the woman is REALLY HOTT, like my Asian friend here, as it says (I believe in the Bible)  "IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE."  Substitute the word gratifying for blessed and that is what it is like to get dominated by a HARD BODIED, SEXY, WOMAN!

Don't worry Python Legs fans.  I will post more of these and I Win more than I lose, but again, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game."  On this one substitute, get orally gratified for play the game!   ;) 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 12:29:19 AM »
Thanks for posting one of your early fights so we can watch your growth hear.

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 10:24:12 PM »
Incredibly hot fight you two! Thanks so much for sharing!