News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Warring Tribes: Erin Lee vs MishRocks

• 33 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Warring Tribes: Erin Lee vs MishRocks
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 03:18:58 PM »
You know how, sometimes, when you’re walking down the street and a talking dog trots up and gives you a hot stock tip that makes you millions of dollars and you’re like, “well, that’s  awesome!”

Erin and Mish are like that talking, stock advising dog!

You couldn't ask for a better endorsement.  :)

Amazing story y'all two are crafting here.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00:45 AM »
Pull yourself together Erin and win this!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 08:48:39 AM »
   Your back bending towards me, in a way Nature never intended, punctuated by your shrieks of pain, delight me and whip the warriors on my side of the circle into a frenzied craze, as they can taste impending victory and the annexation of all of the land and possessions of the Caiapo.  I await your cry of submission, but I would be equally comfortable with the quick snap of your spine.

But you fight on—-your talons sink into the creamy flesh of my thigh, carving into me, injecting who knows what type of disease from your filth-ridden nails into my bloodstream.  My leg burns as you tear into my skin, and the pressure increases as your hand latches onto mine, entangled in your hair, and starts to pry my fingers back.  “You fight like a little girl…” I hiss as you continue to hack away at my leg, and after another moment, I can take no more.  With a mighty kick, I hammer my foot into the middle of your spine a final time and at the same time release you, snapping my right hand out of your hair and your tenuous grip, and freeing your ankle. 

The kick pushes you over to your stomach, and I quickly try to slide my body atop yours, sitting on your back, a small stream of blood trickling down my leg and into the sand below.  It’s easy to slide up your back, using the sweat coating our bodies, and I stop as I sit just below your shoulder blades, my tight ass planted on your upper back, and I reach, trying to grab your wrists before you can recover from the kick.  yt
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 09:51:22 AM »

My fingertips brush against your wrists, but, the viper that you are, you twist your arms, snapping them out and back in and instead latch onto mine!  "I've had just about all i can take from you bitch,” you seethe, but I barely register the words as I struggle against your strong grip, frustrated that I thought I was so close to a victory, only to have you start to surge back.  You yank my wrists forward as your ass pumps up, and it feels as if you are trying to flip me off you and onto my back.  20 minutes ago, that may have been possible, but your back has been ravaged by my kicks, and although your grip is tight and our bodies slippery, I simply slide down your smooth back as you incline your body, being pulled along by your yanking on my wrists.  My knees softly land on the sand, smooth kitty resting on the back of your neck, thighs framing your face, ass on your shoulder blades.  I struggle in your grip, but then inspiration strikes.

Digging my left foot into the sand and raising my left arm high and swinging it over my head to the right, bringing yours with it, I try and push us, to topple us over so that I land on my right side, thighs still surrounding your head.  Whether you also flop to your side or remain on your knees won’t matter too much, as now I can lock my ankles and press my smooth but flexing thighs into your neck and hopefully weaken you with a head scissor as I continue to struggle to free my hands from yours.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »
   Using some type of voodoo combined with trickery and perhaps intervention from the evil gods aligned with your tribe (I am loathe to attribute it to skill), you foil my attempt at applying the head scissor and perhaps ending you once and for all, and slip from my grasp, rolling away from me with a caustic taunt to the cheers of your warriors.  My tight body now covered in sweat and sand, muscles aching, skin hot from the sun as it arcs upwards and begins to bake the land below, I angrily spring to my feet as you slowly struggle to yours. 

“Speed and guile” are the mantras I started this battle with, once I saw your greater size, and I summon as much of them as remain, wasting no time as you start to rise from your knees.  I dig my heels into the hot sand and run to cover the few steps between us, repeating my earlier, successful attack, hopefully before you are up fully, leaping in the air and at the last second aiming both of my bare feet at what is now your chest, but may be your abs by the time you rise fully, a war cry escaping my throat.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »
   I tumble midair, not understanding how my feet are not mashing into your chest, a pain throbbing in my ankle, when—-OOOFH!  I land on the sand on my back.  Hoot and hollers arise from the circle, but the dialect tells me it’s from your warriors, when I had fully expected as I took flight it would be my side sensing the end of this battle coming with cheers.

I barely have opened my eyes upon hitting the ground when i see your naked form overhead,  standing at my side, and then your legs kick up and your body drops, UUUNGH!  the smooth backs of your thighs hammering onto my chest!  My feet kick up upon impact and then drop back to the sand, air jetting through my lips as your long legs draped over me from the side.  Gasping for breath, I know I cannot allow you to seize control, even though right now, I am hurting.  Quickly, I try to slip my hands under your legs before you can establish control, my fingers curled under your slightly bent knees, in the hopes of jamming my thumbs up and into the backs of those joints to make them involuntarily bend upwards. "Get OFF me, cheap slut!" I wheeze.   yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 01:02:15 AM »
   My thumbs jam into the sensitive muscles behind your knees, and your legs bend and twitch as your cry out, but the effect is short-lived.  Tapping into strength reserves that I myself do not seem to possess, you twist your body, grabbing me by the hair, and within second I remain on my back, but my head is trapped between your thighs, my face mere inches from your oft-visited sex.  Confidence flows from you now, and it seems that you sense victory, as not only does the verbal taunting begin, but the physical as well. 

My hands clamp onto your muscled thighs in an effort to pry them apart, but with your ankles locked, my attempts are futile, and I look like a child pawing uselessly at your legs.  You release my hair and slide your warms hands to my chest, thumb and forefinger of each hand gently pinching one of my nipples, and you play with them as the crowd bellows with laughter and excitement.  Each tug or roll of your fingers stimulates them, and they begin to harden to your touch, betraying the seething I hate I feel for you.  I watch as your smirk turns into a smile as my nipples respond, your sense of control growing by the second.

But I will NOT simply lay here and serve as your toy!  The effects of your crushing head scissor are already being felt, as the blood flow is slowly constricted to my brain by your thighs of steel.  On my side, facing you, my view is limited to your crotch, thighs, and if I roll my eyes upward, your well-formed abs. Then I think—-you’re being a colossal pain in my ass right now, so———-turnabout is fair play.  Bending at the waist toward you, I bend my right knee and jam it up, hoping to hammer the hard kneecap into your tight ass, as my fists fly from your thighs to those abs, in the hope of pounding them into pulp.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 12:06:11 AM »
   My punches seem to do little except annoy you, and my knees to your ass yield similar results.  At least, initially they do.  Then your legs relax, the pressure around my head subsiding, and a wave of relief washes over me, that I have worn you down and now I can turn this  UUUUNGH!  You simply tighten your thighs even more, teasing me with the brief relaxing of those hardened muscles, and this time, they press into not only my carotid, but also my trachea.  I start to cough, eyes watering, and fear that this could be a turning point from which there is no return.  “Never!” I say to no one in particular, redoubling my efforts and wailing away on your abs and ribs, trying to find that one sweet spot, if it exists in such a bitter carcass, that will force to you release me. 

Making sure the knuckle of my third finger sticks out a little more than the other fingers, I throw two more jabs at your sides, and this time, your legs release.  Yes!  NO!  Your hand quickly grabs my hair and you start to scoot backwards—-your ass dragging in the sand as your feet push you in reverse, dragging me by my hair, one hand pawing at yours to release it, the other, along with my knees, crawling in the sand, like a 3-legged dog named Eileen, trying to keep up with you so that my hair is not torn from my scalp.

Fighting against you and pulling back hurts me even more, so instead, I try and lunge—-as you bend your legs to dig your feet in the sand for another tug, I dig my toes into the sand and spring forward towards you, hoping to propel my smaller body onto yours and flatten you to your back.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 11:43:47 PM »
   You’re down on that ass again, your go-to position, and my arms wrap around your legs, hoping to avoid some wild kicks to my head or face.  I hear the breath jet from your lips as you hit, and I know that while this is a very temporary situation, breathing now rises to the top of your priority list, getting air to that granule-sized brain under that blonde nest on your head.  You start to kick your legs in my hold, and clearly, my arms are no match for them, so I don’t even bother to fight, because that’s not my goal. 

I release your legs easily and, digging my feet into the powdery sand again, leap-frog forward, over your  flailing legs and sputtering lungs, in the hope of pounding my tight little ass on top of your ribs and upper abs, adding to your oxygen-deprived struggle.  My fists at the ready, I throw them both at that pretty face, seconds apart, SO wanting to slam your head from side to side and joggle that tiny brain of yours around. yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2017, 11:59:01 AM »

A barrage of punches assaults that once-pretty face, as i vigorously pound away, slamming my tightened knuckles into your cheeks, lips, and nose, wanting to END you.  Your head snaps back and forth like a toy until you bring your arms up to slow my shots, but as energized as I am, I simply adjust my swings and sneak some punches through the sides, slamming your cheeks.

Battered as you are, you finally manage to snag my wrists, once again thwarting what I had hoped to be the beginning of your demise.  With a push of your leg and a hip thrust, you roll us, flopping my lighter body onto the sand, still clutching my wrists.  My legs kick out and widen, ready to trap you between my hungry thighs, but wisely you release and move away, staggering to your feet, your face a melange of blacks, blues and reds, hair tousled, and my—-don’t you look angry!

I start to get to my feet, and your quickness and guile surprise me—-your toes catch me under my chin, snapping my head back and dropping me to the sand.  “Bitch…” I growl, stunned and surprised more than hurt, and I roll away from you quickly so I can get up with no interference.  I’m thinking that this next encounter may be the final one—-each of us weary and bruised, fatigued almost to the point of exhaustion.  I’m hoping my last punching assault pushed you closer to the edge, as right now I seem to have a little more energy, but you’re a viper—-the whole thing could be an act to lure me in, and I cautiously approach you, hands raised, looking for an opening.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 12:32:59 PM »
   On our feet, me feeling a bit wobbly, you looking a bit more bruised, I brace myself.  The fight has gone longer than our tribe has anticipated.  Many thought I’d make quick work of you, but knowing the size difference, some thought I’d be under you rather quickly, tearfully submitting to avoid, or end, a humiliating  defeat.

But obviously neither has happened—-yet.  I still feel I can win, as I’m sure you do as well.  Your tribe is cheering you on, extolling you to “finish me”, which I think is a bit premature, but the real concern is the relative silence coming from my tribe.  Are they…  My thoughts are rudely interrupted as you dash forward, screaming—-no fists, no leaps—-just your larger body rushing at me, covering the five feet between us in less than second.  You lower your head, and i know there’s no way i can avoid the impending collision.  I place my hands out in front of me, hopefully to jam them into your shoulders and slow your attack, but it does little good as your head rams into my stomach, my hands grabbing the tops of your shoulders but really only along for the ride.  The impact folds my body over yours—-my feet leave the ground, hands sliding down your bare, sweaty back, my chest pressing against your shoulder blades—-and we travel, for a few feet anyway.

Until you drop to your knees after a bit of a stagger, and as you come to a stop, my body keeps moving, off yours and slams into the sand, on my back, in front of you.  I’m stunned and winded, my eyes open, staring at your glistening, toned body kneeling in front of me, ready to attack.  yt

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 07:03:46 AM »
Yay keep going Erin!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2017, 02:07:28 AM »
Mish you can do this!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 02:07:49 AM by RedEnforcer »

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 09:57:01 AM »

I lay there, trying to regroup mentally, battling to reverse the vacuum that is in my lungs at the moment, commanding my arms and legs to do something to thwart your slow approach, but they fail to respond, numbly twitching at best, aloof to my brain?s commands.  Your lithe body begins to slide along mine as you slink over me, pressing down on me, breasts slowly dragging against my thighs, and then over my stomach, your rock-hard nipples causing goosebumps to rise on my skin in their wake.  Finally you settle, your firm C?s pressing down on my overmatched B?s, your smirk the perfect gloat as you try and claim physical dominance over your smaller opponent. 

My breathing starts to regulate a bit just as your knees press into my sides and your hands slide up my chest, fingers pressing into my throat, and you begin to apply pressure.  Numb or not, my hands and arms fly into action?-the self-preservation instinct kicking in, and I try to grab your wrists to pry you away from my neck, but your grip is too tight, and within seconds I am once again fighting for breath, eyes welling up, coughing and gurgling.  Your body seems to loom larger as I weaken, as if you were drawing my strength into you?-you rise a little higher, your fingers tightening even more.  My feet sweep the sand futilely, and I know that within moments, I will either be choked out or forced to submit.

Desperate, and my hands still free, I abandon your hands and throw my left hand into your wild hair, tangling my fingers into your mane and jerk your head up and back as much as I can. With my right, I fire a hard, quick jab up and into your exposed throat, leading with the knuckle of my middle finger, hoping to break what may be the winning hold and hopefully incapacitate you temporarily, if my aim is true!  yt

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 04:59:20 PM »
I just keep watch as my tribesmate suffers. Of course just when it looks like she may be finished, she fights back with fury.

You can defeat her Mish. END IT!