News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Warring Tribes: Erin Lee vs MishRocks

• 33 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Warring Tribes: Erin Lee vs MishRocks
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 09:26:31 AM »
   Your eyes become as big as silver dollars as my fist/knuckle combination jabs into the middle of your throat, exposed in all its graceful elegance as I jerk your head up and back by your hair.  Immediately the pressure on my own neck abates, and breath starts to flow again, interrupted by frequent coughing spasms.  Cheers erupt from my side of the circle.  I hear a voice rise above the others?-?You can defeat her, Mish.  END IT!?  I?m trying, i think silently, as your body struggles atop mine to escape, but I?ve held onto your hair, so after a brief attempt to roll off me, instead you lift your body and then drop your knees on my abs.

My eyes shut for a second as you bounce down on my gut, enough to hurt me a bit, but not low enough to wind me.  I do release your hair, but before you start to slide off me (and no doubt take the opportunity to yet again recoup and recharge), my legs kick up from behind you, and I?m hoping your thoughts are focused on escaping, not defending, as you are in a perfect position for me to try and wrap my thighs around your ribs and slam you down to the sand onto your upper back and head, trapped between my legs.  yt
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2017, 10:31:12 AM »
   ?NO, bitch!? I cry as your back hits the sand, flopping down off my body, the thud of either your skull or spine impacting the soft surface reaching the ear drums of the fighting circle.  My legs pulse into your ribs, thighs bulging, calf muscles flexed and quivering, as I pour what I have left into what has to be our final exchange.  Your foot darts out and smacks me in the side of the head, but it?s a kick that you can?t see, and while it stings, it does little to affect my hold. 

But I know that as painful as a rib-searing scissor might be, it will not be enough to make you concede, so, my head still ringing a bit from your kick, my hands take aim and try to grasp onto your ankles, first, to prevent another head kick, and second, to give me some leverage.  Using your ankles as an anchor, I push your legs to each side, so that I am in the middle of them, on my back, still pulsing my own thighs into your ribs, and I slowly pull myself closer to you, each pull bending my knees, and my hands slide from your ankles to your muscled calves, and then to your knees as I pull myself closer, my bare bottom digging into the sand, leaving a little trail in my wake.

When my knees can bend no more, and I am sitting almost between your thighs, I quickly unlock my ankles and piston my right foot straight ahead, hoping to take you by surprise and hammer the bottom of my bare foot into the underside of your jaw and perhaps finally take control of this fight.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2017, 09:40:14 PM »
   Whatever strength I have left is channeled, every nerve cell charged and focussed, and I bend my knee, drawing my foot toward me??.and then fire it up and out.  I barely hear the sharp crack of my sole?s impact upon your jaw when my side of the circle explodes in cheers, and as the cries rise to the Great Spirits above, I feel your body become flaccid, all fight drained from it. 

I know it is over, even before the chiefs decree it, and I release your legs from my grip, rolling over your thigh and springing to my feet.  You lay below me, eyes closed, chest rising and falling slowly, a defeated warrior, and a humbled princess.  As I glance to my father, his face remains stoic?-it would be inappropriate for him to express his pleasure or pride at this moment, lest he appear to gloat.  The Caiapo king instead kneels before my father, removes his chieftain?s necklace and headdress, and places them at my father?s feet.  Cheers again explode from half of the gathered, and at that moment, our nation has more than doubled, and the tribe known as the Caiapo ceases to exist.

My eyes return to your unconscious, nude form at my feet.  You fought well, but not well enough.  Yet you earned my respect, well, as much as I could have for a weak slut.  Wedging my foot under your side, I kick you over and watch you flop to your stomach.   It is within my right to humiliate you now, no one would stop me or judge me for doing so.  I place my right foot on your back, and then stand upon your beaten body.  My left foot slides to the back of your head, my toes tangling into your matted hair.  As i continue to stand atop you, I lift your head from the ground with my foot, and then SLAM it back down into the sand, continuing to press on the back of your head, grinding your face into the fine powder below us.

?Kroika!? bellows my father.  He has seen enough, evidently, and wants to move the tribes  into healing mode.  I step off you, and saunter to the circle side, where a swarm of onlookers from both nations greet me, offering fine silks, jewels, and perfumes as they begin to worship their new Princess.

The End

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2017, 06:37:45 PM »
{alt}
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie