News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Where is Suitefights?

• 47 Replies

Offline kumusiama

Where is Suitefights?
« on: October 28, 2017, 12:01:46 AM »
Why no announcement from Suitefights? Where are they?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:02:26 AM by kumusiama »

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
Re: Where is Suitefights?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 01:01:55 AM »
Given that there are HATERS WHO RIP OFF HIS STUFF...HE MAY NEVER BE BACK!!!! So we are now stuck with this fake shit....I guess it's nice there are FAKE producers out here, thus I have more money now in my pocket...I am not paying for the fake shit.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 05:58:08 AM »
Need phat pharrahs back too   :'(

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »
Fortunately he is a catfight lover I see him only coming out with fights after he has aquired enough funds to cover it's cost. The price of piracy  and trading an unfortunate reality. We will have to just be patient 😕  he did say he's had enough of forum so I'm not surprised we've heard nothing from him.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 06:39:19 PM »
one way to be sure to come home with the project is that you have two girls(surprise). Then you announce the match before its up. Then clients can advertise on that match by pay before. Then when you see you will have enough money, you do the match and send it to the clients who payed.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 12:12:58 AM »
I hope Steve hasn't quit, but needs to come up with a trusted list of people or something or we are screwed. I will gladly pay in advance because I know what great stuff he produces. If it is a clunker, I will still let him keep the money and declare it as not his fault. In Steve, I trust!

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 05:55:45 AM »
He produced after his rant, so easy up. Just be patient, he will release when he is ready.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 05:44:44 PM »
I hope so.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 11:56:03 AM »
As fans and consumers we need to stop uploading the videos to these public sites for free download....why in the world would someone put money into something that people are essentially gonna steal...and obviously not everyone steals but im sure enough do where it effects his money...he may be best filming some fights...announcing them and then waiting till his costs are covered before releasing it

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 06:03:07 AM »
Suitefights last production with Mila remains #1 on the Clips 4 sale catfight section for a few weeks now.....and Stephan seems to currently be consumed by his passion for playing Super Mario Nintendo.....so my guess is he is taking a little break from the hassles of producing a real catfight with 2 beauties.....it has got to be a he'll of a lot of work and effort or everyone would be doing it......seriously why would he put out another production when his last one remains at #1.....im sure he will be back when it's time....  ;)

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 12:54:25 PM »
What is this rant? Was it on here? Was he pissed off with making vids?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »
What is this rant? Was it on here? Was he pissed off with making vids?
There was an issue recently where Stephan discovered some of his very new productions were uploaded to do.not.share.copyrighted.content and understandably he was angry and bumbed that someone would pirate his work almost immediately after release.  Its illegal but more so it greatly hampers his ability to sell his work.....some suspect it was a rival catfight producer trying to kill his sales, although to my knowledge it was not confirmed it still made him rethink his release strategy and possibly get out of the business entirely.....cant see as i would blame him given the considerable up front costs and time spent producing a high quality catfight only to lose money on the deal......hopefully that helps with the back ground to this string a bit.....of.course this is only my take on this which could be way off target.....but its what i believe caused all this.....

Offline steez

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 04:06:23 AM »
On his twitter, someone asked if there was going to be fight before the new year or if there's one in the works for early next year.  The reply was a succinct 'no'. 

From some of the things the owner said, it was a shit ton of work and money to set it all up.  Adding in the rampant piracy, I'm not surprised that at the least he's taking a break.  I would say that if anyone reading this has Suitefights videos you've acquired through piracy, go back and buy them legally.  It may help get them back.

There's a good chance Suitefights is done, which is a shame.  But the catalog that was put out is the best of the genre.  There are multiple videos that could be considered top 5 filmed catfights of all time, or top 3, or hell even the single best.  There's something to be said about going out in your prime.

I'm just holding on to one thought: when I found ECNWC all those years ago, I didn't think anything else could measure up.  Suitefights surpassed them.  Someday someone else will measure up or surpass Suitefights too.  I just hope it doesn't take as long as the gap between ECNWC and Suitefights was.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 05:22:35 PM »
ECNWC and Suitefights. The two best ever. If Steve wants to throw in the towel, take a break, or develop a new marketing strategy, then he should do what is right for him. If he is done, it was undoubtedly a piracy issue.

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2017, 12:55:47 AM »
ECNWC and Suitefights. The two best ever. If Steve wants to throw in the towel, take a break, or develop a new marketing strategy, then he should do what is right for him. If he is done, it was undoubtedly a piracy issue.

Nice write-up, thus we are stuck with the fake crap and that means more money in my pocket.  The fake producers got what they want!!!!