News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 15

• 0 Replies

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 15
« on: October 31, 2017, 04:17:20 PM »
   “Big tough white bitch went and pissed her pants. I heard that about you. Now I want to see if everything I heard is true,” Jemima said, stripping down to bra, panties.
Jemima didn’t stop there, she apparently didn’t want Amanda’s blood on any of her clothes, and soon she was standing there in all her naked glory. Let me tell you, that young black woman had one fine body. Jemima wasn’t very big, maybe 5’3 or 4” and she couldn’t have weighed more than 115 or 120 pounds. Jemima could not compare with Amanda in the breast department, my pretty blonde wife and her 34C’s made her look downright flat chested, but her ass was another story. It was big and round and, dare I say, juicy. Jemima’s body was much more toned than Amanda’s, and while I wouldn’t call her muscular Jemima was clearly a strong young woman. If you had spent all those years working in the fields you would have a firm, strong body as well, but Amanda, well, she has never done an honest day’s work in her life.
Jemima stood there in all her naked glory, the nappy hair on her head matched by a smaller, curlier triangle on her crotch and Amanda watched her strip with her mouth open in shock, as if she could not believe what was happening.
Jemima grabbed Amanda by the hair and dragged her to her feet. Amanda squealed like a schoolgirl and tried to pull away, and then to push Jemima back. Despite the fact that Jemima was half her size, it was obvious that the little black girl was the stronger of the two. She doubled Amanda over by burying her fist in my wife’s soft belly. Amanda doubled over with an “oomph” and Jemima, wearing nothing but her laced up boots, slammed her knee into Amanda’s face, knocking her clear off her feet and sending her sprawling flat on her back, spread eagle. Jemima buried the pointy toe of her fancy boot right into Amanda’s piss soaked crotch. Amanda was writhing on the floor, hands pressed between her legs and whimpering like a wounded animal.
The fight was all but over. Hell, Jemima had taken more time taking off her clothes than it took her to beat Amanda senseless. The fight may have been over, but not the ass whooping and Jemima grabbed Amanda by her long blonde hair and dragged my whimpering wife to her feet by it. For the next several minutes Amanda was punched, kicked and tossed all over the room as the strong young black woman ripped the clothes from her body. Amanda did try and fight back, and she struggled bravely for a while, until she lost her shirt and bra and Jemima started smacking her in her big, naked tits. Amanda tried to run for it but Jemima easily tackled her, and then rose, dragging a kicking and screaming Amanda back by the ankles, giving her a nasty rug burn on the underside of her big hooters. Before Amanda had time to even begin crying over that Jemima, still holding Amanda’s ankles under her arms, buried her toe in her piss soaked crotch again.
Jemima was relentless and dragged Amanda up from the floor by the hair time and again, only to knock her back down. It wasn’t long before Amanda was completely naked and Jemima leapt on top of her. They wrestled on the floor for a bit, or, to be more precise, Jemima wrestled Amanda and Amanda acted as a practice dummy. My poor wife, she was twice Jemima’s age, and twice Jemima’s size, and yet it was the young black woman who was clearly the stronger, and better, fighter. It was quite a sight. Jemima’s skin was dark black, and she worked up a sweat kicking Amanda’s ass, and the sweat glistened on her toned black body, and it made quite a contrast with Amanda’s pale, milky white, and now bruised and battered white skin.
Jemima knocked Amanda around for a while before jumping on top of her, sitting on her tits with her left hand wrapped in Amanda’s long blonde hair, pulling her head off the floor as she slammed her right fist into Amanda’s face, over and over again, screaming “Call me xxxxxxx now, white bitch!”  She bloodied Amanda’s nose, busted her lip, and there was a beauty of a mouse under Amanda’s left eye. Her eyes were red and swollen, partly from being punched and partly from crying, and by the time Jemima was finished my bruised, beaten and bloodied wife was begging for mercy.
“You ain’t getting off that easy,” Jemima spit and slugged Amanda on the jaw, leaving her dazed and dizzy. Jemima was sitting on Amanda’s tits and I thought she was getting up, but she was just switching positions and turned, facing my wife’s feet and planted that big black ass of hers right on Amanda’s face!  All I could see of Amanda’s face was the top of her head, and her eyes, which were wide with fear. Amanda squirmed and struggled, placing her hands on Jemima’s ass cheeks and trying to push that black ass off of her face. Amanda just wasn’t strong enough, and Jemima quickly put an end to her struggles by slamming her fists into Amanda’s soft belly again and again. Amanda was flat on her back, which meant that she felt the full effect of those strong punches, and each punch knocked more of the wind out of her, and if she got any air it was tainted with the smell of Jemima’s sweaty black ass.
What a sight!  My poor wife’s angelic face, buried between those sweaty black ass cheeks. Whatever protests Amanda made were muffled by those big, round cheeks and she was completely at Jemima’s mercy.
Jemima had none.
Jemima looked down at Amanda’s pale white, sweat drenched body and those big tits of hers must have been too inviting a target because the young black woman just went to town on them. Jemima slapped and scratched and pinched and punched Amanda’s big tits until they were black, blue and swollen. She reached down and pulled on her pubes, then grabbed Amanda’s legs and pulled them into the air, spread wide, and tucked them under her arms. She started spanking Amanda, giving her round buns a nice red glow, before raking her nails across Amanda’s cxnt lips. Jemima spanked Amanda’s ass, and then she spanked her pussy before shoving three fingers in her cxnt. I could hear those fingers squishing in and out as Jemima worked her pussy, and even in her weakened state I could see Amanda began to work her hips to meet those fingers. That was when Jemima dug her claws in and raked her nails across the tender inner walls of her pussy. Even that big, sweaty ass on her face could not stifle Amanda’s screams of pain.
Jemima then switched positions, turning and facing Amanda’s face, her own hairy cxnt just inches above it, and told Amanda to “start licking, white bitch”. Amanda hesitated, until Jemima reached back and raked her nails over her already tender pussy. Amanda put her tongue to work and meekly began to eat the pussy of the young woman who had just destroyed her in battle.
I mentioned that Jemima wore a nappy afro on her head, and a thicker, nappier version of it on her pussy. It was a thick little carpet and filled the V of her crotch. Well, Amanda was down there long enough to count every one of those hairs. Jemima made Amanda lick her to multiple orgasms. Maybe it was making a supposedly superior white woman eat her pussy, or maybe it was specifically making Amanda do it; either way the young black woman clearly enjoyed beating and dominating my beaten blonde, and forced Amanda to lick her pussy to one orgasm after another.
Jemima was far from being finished. She rose from Amanda’s face and came over to where I was sitting and took my hands and placed them on her tits. They were much smaller than Amanda’s, they fit in my hands nicely, but they were much firmer. She leaned in and kissed me. Jemima broke off the kiss to snap over her shoulder at Amanda.
“Get over here, white bitch, and eat my ass.”  There was a moment of hesitation from Amanda. “Or do you want me to go to work on that smelly snatch of yours again?”
That was all it took. Amanda struggled to her hands and knees and crawled over behind Jemima and buried her face between those sweaty black buns and began to kiss and lick every inch of Jemima’s black ass. Jemima was kissing me passionately, and using lots of tongue, and I was playing with her tits, she had small tits but thick, hard nipples, and she was moaning, but I suspected that it was due more to Amanda licking her asshole than anything to do with me.
This was Jemima’s first time ever having her asshole licked, and she clearly enjoyed it. Perhaps it was just the physical sensation, or perhaps it was the idea of a white woman doing it, or perhaps it was the knowledge of which cocky, arrogant white woman was back there eating out her asshole. Whatever the reason, Jemima clearly enjoyed Amanda’s ordeal, she had a hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy while Amanda ate her ass, and finally she just slapped Amanda down with her ass cheeks and climbed on her face to make Amanda eat her pussy again.
Jemima spent some time forcing Amanda to eat out her pussy and asshole, laughing about the fact that Amanda clearly liked chocolate, and chiding her for eating dessert before dinner. Jemima was riding Amanda’s face, facing her feet, and spanked Amanda’s ass, and her pussy, and even fingered her off. Jemima laughed about how wet Amanda was, and how quickly she came. She switched positions, straddling Amanda’s face and looking down at her. Amanda’s was soaked with sweat, and her face was covered with Jemima’s juices, and more than a few of her cxnt hairs. She called me over and asked me to fuck her. Well, she was a beautiful young woman, and my cock had been hard ever since she told Amanda she was going to knock her teeth down around her asshole. I took off my clothes and straddled Amanda’s body and slid my hard cock into that young, tight pussy from behind. My hands were all over that black body, alternating between her big, round ass and her tiny tits. You could hear the squishing sound of my cock sliding in and out of that tight pussy, mixed with our grunting and gasping, and Amanda’s sobs of humiliation. She made Amanda keep her eyes open and watch, and even made her stick her tongue out and I could feel Amanda’s tongue on Jemima’s pussy, and my cock, and my balls slapped her on the chin more than one. I groaned as I came, filling that hot box with my cum, and when I limply slipped out Jemima squatted over Amanda’s face, letting my cum drip out of her pussy and onto my wife’s humiliated face. Jemima forced Amanda to lick my cum from her pussy, and once that was done Amanda got on all fours and sucked my cock clean. Jemima went over to the hat rack by the front door. Hanging there was a wooden paddle, one with holes cut in it, to cut out wind resistance, a wedding present from Liz. She took it was spanked Amanda while she sucked my cock clean.
Jemima and I had a nice dinner, served by a naked Amanda. Amanda did not protest because Jemima had stuffed her piss-soaked panties into her mouth. We sat there discussing the job offer while Amanda sat on her knees beside us, those soiled panties filling her mouth. After dinner and dessert Jemima mentioned that there was something else she had heard about Amanda and ordered my wife to go and get her strap-on. Amanda had held onto it, for old times sake I suppose, much to her chagrin. After Amanda licked her pussy and ass some more Jemima strapped on Amanda’s dildo and fucked the shit out of my wife, mouth, cxnt and asshole, and at one point Jemima was fucking Amanda while I was fucking Jemima.
When Jemima was finally getting dressed she said that she would think about the job offer and come back in a week.
“And you best be here, bitch, ready to show some respect!”
Amanda had the same look on her face that she has when you mention Ben’s name, and I bet her butthole clenched shut.