News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 16

• 0 Replies

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 16
« on: October 31, 2017, 04:18:08 PM »
Amanda had been beaten and humiliated, again, dominated, and her tender pussy fucked raw. So you can imagine my surprise, once Jemima had left, when Amanda begged me to fuck her. Perhaps it was her pride, after all, Amanda had just gotten her ass kicked, again, and was forced to service another woman. Maybe her ego was bruised and she needed to know that I still found her beautiful and desirable; of course I did, that’s why I married her. Or maybe it was the things Jemima did to her, and forced Amanda to do to her, turned her on. It didn’t really matter at the moment. I fucked her brains out right there in the same spot where Jemima had, and then, later on, in our bedroom.
A week or so later, on the day Jemima was to return with her answer, I left early, with the pretense of having town council business, but promising to return by lunch, when Jemima was to arrive. In reality I just rode the trail until I was out of sight and doubled back through the woods and waited. When Jemima arrived I quietly snuck in the back door. I was curious to see what happened.
Amanda was not meek and docile, but she also wasn’t cocky or arrogant. She actually apologized for being rude the last time, which surprised me, but then tried to explain to Jemima that she couldn’t let the hired help fuck her husband, who is on the town council, and especially not the hired help that is black.
“What about fucking his wife?” Jemima sneered.
Amanda’s face dropped, and I think she dropped a little pee as well.
“You…you get out…” Amanda stammered, trying to sound forceful and in control but failing. “You get out or I’ll tell Eric,” “
“Make sure you tell him everything,” Jemima said, stepping forward and slapping Amanda across the face.
Jemima kicked her ass again, although not as bad this time, slapping the shit out of her pretty face and pounding her tits, belly and cxnt and laying the strap to her milky white ass. It wasn’t long before Amanda was down on her knees, counting those cxnt hairs again. Jemima sat on her face and forced Amanda to eat her ass again while she worked over Amanda’s tits and cxnt and Amanda alternated between eating pussy and ass for a while. Jemima strap-on fucked Amanda again, only this time she brought her own, a big black one, and used it to fuck the shit out of Amanda. Amanda obediently cleaned the dildo when Jemima was done, and when Jemima began to get dressed I made my way out of the back door and came in the front door. When she heard me coming Amanda crawled and then ran from the room.
Jemima told me that she would take the job, and since Amanda was so inept at being a housewife she would probably have to come out here two or three times a month just to make sure the house was running alright. I told her that was just fine.
Once Jemima had left Amanda, was once again juiced up and ready to go and I spent the rest of the day, and half the night, making love to her. That woman can be downright insatiable at times.
I never told Amanda that I knew what had happened that day. I decided to perform an experiment and about a week later I went into town one morning, promising to be back for dinner, and I brought my old friend Amy with me. She was the woman I was involved with prior to the day of Amanda’s downfall. I had told her some of my suspicions and she smiled and promised to help me with my experiment.
So there I was, bringing another woman to my home for dinner. What did Amanda do? 
Whatever Amy told her to.
Amanda was visibly upset. She couldn’t believe that I brought another woman into our home, especially Amy, with whom I had a hot and heavy relationship. She kept begging me to make Amy leave. I just shrugged my shoulders. Amy told her Amanda to make her leave, and I could see that Amanda was intimidated. Amy walked up to her and grabbed Amanda’s face with both hands and pulled her face forward and kissed her, hard and deep, confusing Amanda. Amanda just stood there and let her. Then Amy, still kissing Amanda, rammed her knee up between her legs into my wife’s cxnt, dropping her to the floor in agony. Amanda still had some bruises from her encounters with Jemima, mostly on her big tits and cxnt, and the blow was devastating.
The fight was over quickly, but then again, with Amanda’s pathetic fighting skills, most of her fights are over quickly. The ass whooping took a little longer. Amy tossed  her around a bit, slapped the shit out of Amanda’s pretty face, and with a few cxnt kicks, and some titty twisting, Amanda was once again down on her knees, counting Amy’s cxnt hairs. Amy is one hell of a kisser, and we kissed and groped and I made love to her right there in front of my beaten wife, and not only did Amy make Amanda watch, at various times she forced her to lick one, the other, or both of us. Amy made Amanda serve us dinner, naked, and afterwards made Amanda go and get her strap-on. Amy made her get it, and return, on her hands and knees like a dog, holding it in her mouth. Amy jammed her finger up Amanda’s asshole and led us to the bedroom, me by my cock and Amanda by that finger up her butt. Amy made Amanda clean her finger, and then pulled her across her lap for a nice spanking, or a bad one, depending on how you look at it. She used her hand and Amanda’s hairbrush, a nice big brush with a large, round head and stiff wife bristles. Amy made love to us all night long. Thankfully Consuela had provided me with some of that special powder that would keep my dick hard for hours. When Amy wasn’t fucking me, and making Amanda lick or suck one or both of us, she was fucking my wife. I was exhausted by the time morning rolled around.
Amy got dressed, promising to return, and return often, and once she had gone Amanda was like a cat in heat. I spent the day fucking her in every way possible, and when things went limp Amanda would take a page out of her Momma/Daddy’s book and lick my balls and ass until I was hard and ready to go. She just could not get enough.
Now I know it might seem like Amanda is just like old Dickie, a submissive little slut. But there are some big differences. OK, so they both like cock; Amanda likes mine, and Dickie, well Dickie likes all cocks. That’s OK for Amanda, she is a woman, after all, but Dickie is a man. At least he used to be. Now he is just a submissive little cock whore. He willingly bends over for anyone and everyone. When he sees a man walk in old dickie starts licking his lips in anticipation.
Amanda, on the other hand, does not like other women. By that I mean that not only does she have no interest, sexually, in other women, but also that she dislikes, and downright hates, most women. She has been like that ever since I’ve known her. Amanda views other women, unless they are too young for puberty or old and withered, as competition, so she has no female friends. The only women she doesn’t dislike or hate are Consuela, Liz and their girls, and that is only because Amanda is afraid of them, especially Liz, who owned her ass, and Consuela. Oh, and Johnna too. She is the resident hairdresser and keeps making comments about cutting, curling or coloring the pretty blonde hair that Amanda is so proud of. I remember the first time that Consuela and the crew came out to the house. This was after Amy’s visit. I was showing Consuela, Liz and Dickie around, leaving Amanda and Johnna behind alone. When we returned to the main house we found Amanda in the middle of the pig sty, her ankles tied behind her ears, arms bound behind her back with what was left of her dress, and Johnna standing over her, pissing all over a beaten and sobbing Amanda. As you can imagine, after a dunking in the horse trough, Amanda spent the rest of the night serving her step mother, sister, and Johnna, naked, while the women took turns using and abusing her. Poor Dickie was over in a corner, wishing it was him they were abusing.
Amanda does not desire other women, and is not attracted to them. Amanda will not willing drop to her knees and crawl between another woman’s legs. She does not like eating pussy, and definitely does not like eating ass. Amanda’s particular kink is not that she wants to eat another woman’s pussy or lick her ass, but that she is forced to do those things. She does not go willingly; Amanda always tried her best to put up a fight, and only after being physically dominated in combat and being forced to do those demeaning acts do her juices start flowing. It is the act of being dominated that gets her going.
Amanda is not a submissive little slut. Amanda is not a sex slave, not like Dickie. I doubt that she could ever be a submissive sex slave like her Momma/Daddy Dickie. I would not want her to be one either. Amanda does not want to submit. She needs to be taken by another woman, dominated, and forced to perform those disgusting and degrading acts. It might seem like a small distinction, but it is what separates the Amanda’s of the world from the Dickies.
Needless to say, we entertain quite often, exclusively women, unless you count Dickie as a man, and to be honest, nobody does anymore. Sometimes I get to fuck them, other times they come out to just to play with Amanda. I came home one day, just catching sight of Liz riding away, and found Amanda, a physical wreck, bruised and battered, gagged with a pair of soiled panties, and bound with her ankles behind her ears. Half her cxnt hair was missing, scattered across her belly and bed, and her poor pussy, well, I think that Liz finally came through on her promise to one day fuck Amanda with her fist. After untying my wife I tried to console her, and a sobbing Amanda rolled over and said. “Fuck me…in the bum…”
I ask you, how could I say no?