News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer

• 119 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 05:45:59 AM »
You have two ways to control the car, the gas or the brake. If you can’t use one, use the other.

I succeed in getting flipped around onto my knees. (Yay me!) But like the pain in the ass you’re becoming you still manage to wrench my arm pretty hard.

Well now that I’m facing you, I’m just gonna man up and lunge....

“FUCK ME AuGGGGH”

That damn boot of yours, is it loaded? It hits me right in my armpit and I get another flash of pain.

It actually take me a moment to realize you’ve let go of my arm. But in that heartbeat it feels like you hesitated. You’re worried about me spearing you again. But there is no way I can pull that off again as hurt as I am. So I decided it’s time to hit the brakes.

As quickly as I can I hurl myself away from you and on my left and roll over to the ropes and out of the ring. Shit. My shoulder and arm is still trashed.

I ignore the cascade of boos raining down on me as I take a time out. I stare at you as I slowly walk away from you around the ring.

I take stock of my situation. I’m tired, sweaty and my arm feels useless. I’m trying to flex my fingers but not getting too much reaction. It’s gonna take a bit for my nerves to reset from the damage you’ve done. Great now I’m one armed against a dynamo who sill looks fresh. Not sure how badly she’s hurting but it’s clear if I want to survive this I have to get smarter about things and stop taking her for granted.

There you are standing in the ring watching me. The Golden Girl showing some stress from the fight but mostly just looking gorgeous. And you know it. But under those lovely blonde tresses and hidden within that body built just so right are the eyes of a damn predator who thinks it’s Red season. Well give me a minute while the Red is counting me out and I’ll come up with something to surprise you. Ya damn brat.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2017, 01:40:10 PM »
"Always make whatever ring you're in, your home, Katherine. When you're at home, everyone else is just a visitor."

You let out the most delicious scream as my boot toe hammers up into your armpit....a loud "Ayaaaaaa!!" rings out as well as a loud *WHAP* as I smack my quad (for effect) and it lightly jiggles from the impact that runs up my leg. I grin and drop your arm, taking a step off to your right and my left, crouched a bit and expecting you to do your "bull in a china shop" routine again. Instead, I find myself straightening up and scratching my head as you go, not for me, but for the ropes!

That sonuvabitch!

You roll out of the ring and take a breather and I'm left standing alone in the ring. I give you a cocky smirk and start absently adjusting my suit while the crowd rains a chorus of "boooos" down on you.

"C'mon!! Count him!! Start counting!!" I whine to the ref who rolls her eyes and continues the count she's already started....

*Six, seven, eight....* she continues as I hop on my toes, pissed that I'm giving you a breather, but the throbbing pain in my core is telling me I could use a good, uninterrupted, ten seconds too. I move in closer to the ropes on the side of the ring that you're prowling...not close enough for you to reach in and grab me, but close enough to "greet" you when you come in. I'm right on the ref's back and she's holding her well toned, left arm out to try to keep me back.

"Come on, scaredy cat!! Get back in here!!" I shout down at you, wiping a mass of sweaty strings of my blonde mane from my face with my right forearm while my left index finger points at you. "Make him get back in here!!" I whine again to the ref who continues her count, an exasperated look on her face. My thick thighs flexing as I go up to my tiptoes and lean in some on her back, my round ass cheeks dimpling under the thin fishnets, and my firm, golden, breasts bobbing along under my severely low cut suit.

I might act like a brat but, most times, I try to listen to Mom and Dad's advice, especially in this case. An obvious ploy to get me on your turf won't work.

This ring is MINE now and if you want to come back in, you'll need MY permission.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:43:23 PM by The Doll »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2017, 05:48:19 PM »
You can set all the traps you want, but sometimes prey just won't take the bait.

I can see you whining at the referee and disrupting her count, letting me have a bit more than the standard 10. I bet that means you're in need of a break as much as I am. I have to admit, I never expected someone so young to have such an experienced mind. Whoever trained you did their job right.
I'll have to remember to send them a fruit basket or flowers after I whip your ass.

I look across the ring to the crowd and you must be putting on a show because the phones are up filming your rear end again. Of course the poor ref has to feel those firm, nicely rounded orbs of yours rubbing against her back as you complain. That would explain the deep red flush of her cheeks as she stammers out more numbers.

You didn't come out to meet me where I could control things, which is smart. And you're keeping a good distance meaning I can't goad you into coming at me. Shit. I can't count on rookie mistakes with you. Despite the pain my my mostly numb right arm, I feel a smile creeping along my face. I'm having fun. I haven't had this much fun facing an opponent in such a long time. No one has pushed me quite like this since FTW folded under.  I made the right call jumping in with this new group.

For now though, let's play this slow then. I make my way to the steps, eyes on you and those young, firm fishnet clad legs to see if you're going to make a mad dash at me. On the apron, I see you still hanging back as I tell the ref to keep you back to let me in. I know it's not necessary, but it does get the crowd riled up. And it gives me some extra seconds as my arm now feels like all kinds of tingles are running up and down. Like when your arm falls asleep and then the blood flow returns.

I wipe my boots on the apron and slide in through the middle rope, back to the corner and smiling over at you.

"Come on little girl. Show me what you've got."

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 01:05:52 AM »
What the…? The Doll? In a Championship Match?

What kind of podunk wrestling federation is this??

And, Red!?!? Have you suddenly developed an allergy to illegal objects?

Time to toss the “Boy Scout Handbook,” Ape-man!

We’ve got dinner reservations in 45 minutes!

Well, well....look who got released from the half-way house to come watch the fun. Grab a ticket and get in line, Stringbean.

Offline TapOutWrestler

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 01:17:41 AM »
Positively surprised to see the smaller girl in control to this point. I know this is far from done, but love the action so far!

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2017, 02:15:44 AM »
"There are times in the ring, Kit-Kat, when all you can do is try to dazzle 'em."

I glare at you, stomping my foot impatiently as I watch you slowly make your way up the old, metal steps and to the apron. I can tell you're an old fogy, like Daddy, because you both wipe your feet on the canvas outside the ropes....like the soles of your boots are really getting cleaned by that. As if!

"C'mon, c'mon...." I hiss moving towards the ropes as the ref turns and, bodily, holds me back from rushing you. I continue to glare as you duck between the strands and put your back to the corner.

"Move it!" I shout at the ref and shove her aside as you gesture to me to meet you. I stake a quick step towards you, then stop....shaking my head and backing up two steps.

"Nuh uh, Freakshow.....you want some...you come here!" I wag my finger at you, then motion it from you to the spot right in front of me. Realizing, though, the more I wait, the less that arm hurts.

Shit.

More "boos" shoot out from the audience at you as you stall in the corner, the lights gleaming off your skin, highlighting you lean, muscular build. I glance over at your still twitching right arm, imagining the pain there slowly subsiding and I'm wasting a good opportunity here by waiting.

"Fuck it... ", I growl and push off on my boots, sprinting right for you. My ex-gymnast thighs flexing each time my black soled boots pound the boards, while my firm rump lightly bounces along. I grit my teeth in determination while I raise my arms high above my head and twist as I fall forward. Landing on my palms, I spin in a cartwheel and twist again, landing on my soles, my back to you while I spring back and bounce off my palms again. Going into a back flip, then another....faster and faster as I nail one more rotation and flex my thick thighs, bouncing up into the air and tucking in tight, looking to let my forward momentum carry me....and my round ass...right for your face.

My stringy blonde hair flipping along with me as I nimbly look to butt bash you....hoping my acrobatic display was enough to hold your attention while I got close enough to nail you.

Tensing up, just in case though.....

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2017, 04:52:55 AM »

Awww come on. You know I like to tease the newbies. I’ll be done before the appetizers arrive.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 05:14:39 AM »
Aerial maneuvers are graceful, athletic and crowd pleasers. Don’t get distracted by the.....Red are you checking out her butt!?!

I love the boos. The worst reaction is no reaction. I can tell these fans are just loving seeing the Doll outfox me. Well most of ‘em probably just like seeing the Doll.  Not that I blame them. She dressed just perfectly for this area, full coverage to not upset people but with added spice to let their imagination fill in the blanks. And from all the phones I see going up at times, she’s probably going going to have her own thread over at r/WrestleWithThePlot. ( Surprise this old man knows Reddit.)

For a moment there I thought my tortoise like pace was going to goad you into coming at me. But you stopped. Either way I win. You rush in and make a mistake or stay back and my arm starts getting closer to normal. You even call me Freakshow again. Seriously? Limited vocabulary aside you hold back. No problem. I can rest.

But then I can see you making the same calculation in your eyes. Your gaze shifts from my face over my lean, fit body and to my right arm. You’re wondering how much of the damage you did earlier is wearing off. And then I see you set your jaw. Yeah you’re coming at me.

I back to the corner to brace your charge when you put your arms up and fall and twist. Yeah that is a beautiful movement. Round off double handspring maybe coming my way?

Man if my arm wasn’t hurting I’d catch you mid flight and slam you down to the mat in disgust. Unfortunately, I don’t want to chance hurting my arm trying to catch your solid, sexy body.

That being said, I wait. Trying to time this just right. Then you launch ass first. Now I know some of the guys watching would just stay right there and take that attack with a grin. Tempting, but not my style. Instead I move my body to my right, covering my right arm with the left side of my body just in case my timing sucks.

This is gonna be close but if I can move quickly enough, I’m going to avoid the shot and watch your fine ass slam into the turnbuckles.

It was a pretty dismount, but I really am hoping you don’t stick the landing.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 07:11:56 AM »

Hey, pipe down, pipsqueak! We're all tryin' to watch Doll whip your man from one end of the ring to the other! ;)

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 01:18:14 PM »
"Katherine, I wish you would stop listening to your father concerning 'dazzling' your opponents."

Me too, Mother....me too.

Not blinking my eyes as I go....ights....canvas....light....canvas....lights.....canvas...aaaaaaand spring!

My sweat laden hair flying around as I go, I plant my boots to the boards, coil my thighs and push up....hard. I get some good spring considering I haven't done anything like this in over a year. I launch myself right for you, leading with my round, firm, ass. Bringing my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my shins, I become a tanned little cannonball as I shoot for your leather encased cranium.. I tense every muscle in my squat frame and really look to hammer you....

.....only to see you off to my right, my mouth opening just as my lower spine rams into the top turnbuckle.

"OOoofffffff!!" I let out with a hard breath, my arms and legs spreading wide as the buckle spears my back and I bounce forward. I land roughly, flat on my face, tits, and tummy and that brings out another 'Uhhhffff!" from the impact. I groan loudly, but it's drowned out by the sounds of loud boos (and some cheers) while I slowly start getting up to my hands and knees. Shaking my head as I drop down to my left elbow, my right hand reaching back and grabbing my lower spine. The pain racing up and down my back, my legs working behind me and the toes of my golden boots pounding the old boards in protest. A pained look etched on my face behind a curtain of stringy strands of blonde hair tells the crowd that it wasn't the best Idea I've had this match but, hey, you have to give it a shot sometimes.

I can still see you in my periphery and I start trying to will my body to move.

It has picked now as it's time to go on strike.

Shit.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:22:36 PM by The Doll »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2017, 09:40:36 PM »
When presented two options, choose the one most painful for your opponent. Bonus if you enjoy it.

I didn't think people could curl up that small but you found a way. It's probably the sexiest cannonball I've ever seen hurtling by me.  But the image of you seeing me to the side and not in your path, that moment of recognition that your rather flamboyant attack with all the energy you expended and the flash of it all is going to mean nothing but pain to you, that jaw dropping and eye widening heartbeat is just priceless.

Seeing that curled up body strike the corner...

your mid back drive into the top turnbuckle...

the pain radiate out from the point of impact...

your body continuing back even as your midpoint stops...

strong legs uncurling and flying downward...

arms flying upward and back...

that lovely face of yours crying out in pain...

your matted blonde hair whipping up and back behind you...

That image is just icing on the cake.

I watch you fall forward hard on your front. Not a chance of anything breaking your fall so I know the groan that emits from your lips is truthful.

The crowd is angry, but high risk, high reward and also high chance of complete fail.  Their heroine is down and they don't like it.

I see you getting up, unsteadily onto your hands and knees. Then to your elbow as you reach back feeling the spot where the pain is the worst.  Those little boots tap tapping onto the mat.

I have two options here and I need to move quickly to keep up the pressure. One would hurt most and I enjoy, but has a chance of you escaping quickly.  The other, not quite as much pain, I won't be able to taunt you, but less chance of getting those feet on the ropes.

Just as you look up with that anguished look on your face, I hop over and straddle your back, facing the turnbuckle.

Then as I line up to the injured area, I DROP straight down with all of my weight onto your aching back.

I can feel your flesh next to mine for the first time in a while where I'm not hurting. You're warm, a sheen of sweat on you. In another setting this would be very nice. But I've got a job to do. Well maybe I should add a little insult to injury I think as I look and see that nice rounded bottom of yours. I bring down both of my palms hard onto both of your cheeks with a loud SMACK as the crowd boos more.  I can feel the jiggle in response and it is oh so delicious.

My hands start at your hips and slide down to those well defined thighs of yours, still feeling the heat from your tanned skin and the potential power they hold.

I allow myself a slow smile as I grab out for your fishnet stockings. I'm using the very item you were trying to distract me with to punish you. Catching those stockings and pulling your legs back towards me, bending them.

If I can, I'll snatch your boots as well and bend those powerful legs, tucking your boots under my armpits.

If I've gotten this far, I'll wrap my arms around your lower legs, hands joining at your calves.

By now you should have figured out what is happening, but hopefully it will be too late.

And if I still am in control here, I will jam my boots into the mat...

clench my calves...

power up my thighs...

secure my grasp of your legs...

and leannnnnn back as I yank your legs into a steep bend of a rather nasty Boston Crab.

That's the plan anyway. Inflict more damage to that back you hurt mere moments before.

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 07:53:19 AM »
"Sometimes the ropes can be mean...sometimes they can be nice. Always keep them on your good side, Kit-Kat."

No doubt the assembled group of perverts and wrestling degenerates are getting an eyeful as my fishnet clad rear wiggles while I struggle to get up to my hands and knees. My lower back on fire after my botched attempt to nail the Masked Muscle Man with my gluteal cannonball. I grunt, finally getting my palms to the canvas and shaking my head as i start to shift my padded knees and begin heading for the middle of the ring.

It's just about then that the ceiling falls down on me.

Well, not exactly....but 185lbs of Freakshow sure as hell feels close. You hammer down on my already throbbing lower spine and it drops me flat. A loud "Ummffff!" blasting from my lips, blowing stray hair from my face as I'm brought down to my tummy and tits. I shake my head and prop up on my elbows, just in time to yelp as your hands slap down on my round ass. My body jerks from the twin slaps and my eyes widen as the sting travels through my glutes and down my toned legs. I plant my palms on the canvas and try to push up but your weight on my already sore back prevents that from happening. As I feel your hands travel down my legs, I get a good idea of where you're going and I know I'm not going to like this. My legs bent, you hook my gleaming boots under your arms and secure them before powering up and locking in a textbook Boston Crab.

"Ahhhhshit!!" I shout, my lower back throbbing, even more now, as I lean on my left elbow and throw my right hand back to grab at my lower spine. You arch my body into a painful "C", my toned tummy stretched out while my firm C cups halfway come off the canvas, only the topswell on the boards, at this point. I slap the canvas with my right palm, bringing it from my back to do so, while shaking my head "No" as the ref leans in, asking if I'm ready to give it up.  My face etched in a pained look, I shake my head again, reiterating my defiance as I grit my teeth against the pain.

You could probably sit here all night and that wouldn't be good for me....my chiropractor....yes...but not me. I let out with another loud groan as I flex and fully extend my arms. My triceps swelling as I bend myself further upwards before tucking and rolling backwards, shooting my body back between your legs so I'm now looking at you while I reach over my head and grab the bottom rope with both hands.

"Ropes!!" I scream at the ref, "I got the ropes!!" I shout, blinking against the pain and hot lights above, waiting for the ref to do a little something in this match.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 02:53:50 PM »
Playing by the rules is fine. But sometimes you just need to cheat like the bastard you are.

I have to admit it feels fun to have such a powerful opponent trapped in a Boston Crab like this. I can feel the muscles in your legs tensing as you fight my wrong way bend. I can hear you cuss which is such a nice indicator that the pressure applied is much higher than the ability of your neural receptors to handle the increased load of impulses from the injured sections of your anatomy.  So yeah, this hurts like a bitch.

I can only imagine what the look on your pretty little face is when you feel me cinch in this hold. I'll definitely have to run back the footage on this when it's over.  For a moment I think you've given up when I hear the sudden slap. But the loud, commanding "NO" I hear next lets me know you're still in the fight.  Good, because I'm not done punishing you yet.

I think over my handiwork and I'm in a good position here. Hold is secure. Your arms are too far away from the ropes. You're not going to be able to push up out of this one. Life is good. Now my arm is taking a break so the pressure on your legs and back is a little more on one side than the other.

I hear you groan again in that lovely way you have and it makes my smile broaden. That brings some boos from the fans who can see me as they can tell I'm taking great delight in hearing your pain. If only they knew how much.

But then I feel you push up. Fine, keep doing that because I know that just magnifies the pressure of the bend and soon you won't be able to....

sonuvabitch!

I didn't think you'd be flexible enough to pull off the move you just did. But once again here I am selling you short. You obviously have some gymnastic training which I need to factor in on my plans.  And now you're on your back in front of me desperately grasping the ropes like a tightrope walker who just made a misstep and realizes there's no net below and only by hanging on can he avoid injury.

The ref finally comes along and demands I break the hold and I growl at her as I start loosening my grip on your legs. She decides to impose her will on the situation by gathering her courage, getting in my face and screaming at me "1".  I yell back at her even as I move your boots out from under my armpits. By the time she yells  "2" I have almost completely let go of you while staring at the ref and screaming more.

Meanwhile, my right boot raises up and drives down onto your prone body. To be honest, I wasn't paying much attention as I was keeping the ref looking up at me. In the spirit of competition, I hope I just drove it down onto your core that I've been working on all match.

Of course, I may have missed and gone low.

Whoops. My bad.

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2017, 10:13:39 PM »
"The best piece of advice that I can share with you, Katherine, is....always keep your legs closed. In and out of the ring!"

I manage to tuck in and flip under you, negating the Boston crab, but not your grip on my legs. Your muscled arms wrapped around my golden boots, right at the calve muscle, as I hold onto the bottom rope, my arms up over my head. Gritting my teeth while my fingers tightly coil around the bottom strand, I shake my head as i scream at the ref...

"I'm on the ropes. Get him off me....I'm on the fuckin' ropes!!" I shout as you keep your grip on my legs, earning you another chorus of "boos" while I shriek and try to kick my legs loose. You hold tight, though, milking the ref's count for all it's worth and showing why you're one of the most ring savvy heels the FCF has to offer. I twist and jerk my body, biceps flexing as I continue holding onto the rope, my tanned body hanging in the air, mainly at your whim.

Finally,after the ref admonishes you more, you drop my legs and, after they land with a loud *BANG!* to the boards, I release the rope and prop up on my elbows. My thick legs still spread wide as I shake my head and start going about the business of catching my breath. The ref's screaming at you subsiding as I see you grin underneath your second skin and raise a leg. My eyes go wide while I scramble to move, but i"m not quick enough. "Ref looOOOOOFFFFFF!!" I gasp loudly, my cheeks puffing as your boot hammers low..... REAL low.

I gasp out pain, my mouth opening wide and working like a fish out of water as my hands shoot south and cup my battered mound. I roll to my left, the sides of my boots banging the canvas in protest as a fresh chorus of boots (as well as a smattering of cheers) erupt from the audience.

Once again, the ref is in your face, asking you if you just where that boot landed....as if you're going to tell. My moaning and groaning should be a good indicator, but you know refs.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2017, 10:30:03 AM »
Attempting to keep a low profile, sitting right behind Tiffany and Eva, in a second row seat. Munching on some popcorn, while Tiffany slowly begins to work her sexy ways on Eva, as she watches the match and shouts out her comments..Keeping a close eye on the match, making mental notes, again trying my best to remain silent, but quickly a devilish laugh escapes my lips, as the Doll begins to gasp like a fish out of water..."Ohhhh, that's gonna leave a mark, not to mention, just a tad painful" Looking over at Sadie, as she's concerned about her dinner date, thinking to myself,,she never let's Red enjoy his playtime in the ring, always looking to rush him...tsk tsk tsk...Looking around at the others in attendance, seeing who is actually focused on the match. trying to figure out thier intentions..
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...