News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer

• 119 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match The Doll vs The Red Enforcer
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 06:57:50 PM »
Don’t play with your food. Opponents you can toy with a bit.

The smack of my boot into your flesh is satisfying, very satisfying. Hearing that gasp sends tingles up and down my body and inspires some intense blood flow.

The ref is yelling at me. I turn to her and she pauses.

My deep brown eyes look almost black and the smile I give her takes her aback.

I turn to see your body facing away from me. Your hands holding yourself. The delicious moans and groans of intimate pain flooding my ears and drowning out the cacophony of boos.

For once the sadistic, twisted look on my face and the wicked smile on my lips is actually more fearsome than the visage on my mask.

I look at my target.

Take a step.

Drop violently down to one knee.

My right kneecap aimed at your lower spine, just above the curve of your well developed glutes.

The bone strikes flesh hard and I feel your body quake from impact.

I lick my lips in delight.

My hands go to your body quickly, trying to prevent you from reacting too soon.

My left snatches a handful of the blonde tresses you are so proud of and yanks them back angrily to expose your neck.

My right goes to your well muscled thigh and pulls back, sliding down your warm, fishnet lad flesh, stopping above your knee,

My biceps and triceps coil and then explode with power as I lean my body forward.

My arms pulling with all their might to bend that strong body back as the bony point of my kneecap digs into your spine and pushes forward.

I lick my lips again in anticipation of the sounds of pain that my hold will elicit from your young body.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:27:29 PM by RedEnforcer »
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 04:57:00 AM »
"Remember, Kit-Kat, the mind doesn't always have to go where the body leads it."

Daddy's dime store, squared circle philosophy sure as hell isn't helping me now.

My hands covering my throbbing mound after your "accidental" tap dance, my legs kick in protest, and I shake my head and grimace in agony while knowing I have to move! While my mind recognizes the danger being in this position puts me in, my body didn't get the memo. Your knee drills in hard to my lower spine, jerking my body as if I've been electrocuted and I howl in pain. "AWWWWWW!!" My scream almost drowns out the din of the rowdy crowd as I go to reach for my back, but feel your large hands already on me. My firm C cups still jiggling as my scalp lights on fire and you stretch my head back, giving the crowd a good look at my agony twisted face. Again your knee goes to my lower back while you grab my knee and bend me around it....using the bony protrusion as a spike to try to break me in two.

"Naaaaahhhhh!!" I howl out again as you bend me almost in half. My firm golden orbs bouncing under the severe low cut of my suit. My right hand grabbing at your wrist while my left waves wildly in the air. I try to shake my head as much as you allow it to move, my teeth gritting against the pain as you continue your methodic punishment of my bronzed body.

"Focus Kat....focus..." I repeat like a mantra in my mind, trying to fight through the pain while most of my nerve endings feel like they're being ground to dust.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
Everything has a breaking point. Sometimes you just have to remind people of theirs.

The ref seems to have some issue going to ask you if you give up. Mostly because I'm blocking her from going towards your head on one side so she won't see how I'm using your hair to amplify the pain of the hold. The fans that are yours are trying to tell her. Well the ones who aren't manning their camera phones hoping I stretch you so far those marvelous breasts you're so proud of pop free from your suit.

I double down on the hold by curling even more of your hair in my hand and jerking your head back farther so I can glance down and see some of that pain I'm imparting etched on your pretty face. Yes, my blood is pumping and my pulse is racing. The excitement from hearing you cry out.  Your hand goes to my wrist and I just smile.

"Go ahead and tug on that if you want, I'm sure it'll make your scalp feel soooo much better."

I sink my fingers into the flesh of your leg just above your knee. I clamp down on that area near your joint to try and damage your leg while I yank back even harder on that sexy thigh of yours.

There is pure delight in the air as your smaller, toned body is being stretched back in an angry C shape, pushing even to the limits of a gymnast to be able to withstand.

And my knee. I feel it hard against the muscles of your lower back. Those muscles trying so desperately to resist, even as they are being forced to flex and stretch. And I start moving my kneecap around to really grind away at that area.

I'm really sweating now under the heat of the lights. 

My arm muscles are flexing intently, so much so they look like they are pulsing themselves.

My smile under my mask makes me look even more horrifying.

All because I have the Doll down, and stretching out against her will.

I'm not sure how much longer she can last.

And to be honest, I don't want her to submit. I want her to stay trapped here in this painful hold for some time.

But maybe she needs a reminder of just how badly this hurts.

I ease up on my pulling for a heartbeat.

And then my arms just SNAP back and drive your leg and head back again. Knee really grinding into your flesh.

How much more can you take?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 09:11:30 PM »

"Oh my..." a gasp comes out of my parted lips as I watch intently at the action in the ring.
The camera pans over Kat's stretched body, giving a nice view of her toned belly, then upward on her breasts pushing at the limit against her gear.

Sitting on a large luxury sofa in a unknown office, wearing a black catsuit which is covering my legs and body, cut low to give a nice glimpse of my 38 DD.
I uncross my legs and cross them back to the other side, ass pressing down against the soft material of the sofa.
My right hand instinctively and unvoluntarily slides downward on my meaty thighs, nails tracing along the line quad.
Left hand clenched in a tight close ball.

"Come on...do it..." hot voice mixed with warm breathe out of my lips as the tongue follow the line of the bottom lip

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 10:14:41 PM »
Settle down Emily.Save all that excitement for when we finally get together and I squeeze your voluptuous  body in my big arms in a tight bearhug. Youll be squeezed into submission and maybe out cold . Looking forward to it.

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
"The ropes are there for you to use, Kit-Kat.....so, use 'em!"

You pull on me mercilessly.....my hair and my thick thigh...working your knee into the small of my back and sending shards of pain searing up and down my spine.

"Awwwwwwww!" I moan loudly, my lips rounded as I throw my head back and squint my eyes against the pain. My right hand still on your wrist as you use my hair for a lever, my left fist pounding the boards....not in succession to give the idea that I'm tapping out....I'm not....but I know I can't take much more of this.

You pull back again, my firm breasts bouncing heavily under the severe "V" cut of my sweat stained suit. My fishnets stretched, a hole appearing in the upper thigh and letting my deeply tanned skin shine through. My flexing leg highlighting my pronounced quad muscle as you tug back and I howl, again, up into the bright lights above. I blink past stringy strands of blonde hair and realize, exactly, where I am. I glance up at the ref and kick my left leg out, hooking the heel of my golden boot over the bottom rope.

"Ropes!!" I croak out, between grunts of pain, "I'm on the ropes....!!" Trying to get the referee's attention and hoping she's passed her last hearing test.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2017, 06:59:13 PM »
You've got till 5. Make it count.

I was able to block the ref from seeing the hair pull. That allowed me even more precious, delicious moments to wear that powerful body of yours down. Your moans are like a symphony floating amidst the sea of boos.

When I snap you back again, I see several camera flashes. You must really be putting on a show for the fans. I can appreciate their enjoyment of your body being stretched out like this, especially with you struggling so mightily and crying out so loudly.

Just when I get ready to snap you again I hear a throaty, harsh sounding "Ropes!"  And like some Pavlovian test subject, the ref wheels around to the side she can get to to see your boot on the bottom rope.

"Break it up! Let her go! 1....2..."

I hear the count begin and I pull harder than I have before as I try to time it just right.

"3"

"4"

And I break the hold, putting my hands up to show the ref. My knee, well I may still be grinding it into your back but who can really tell, aside from you. The ref can't, she's too busy yelling at me and I just calmly respond. "I've got till 5."

I get to my feet and slide over to your head, grabbing two heaping handfuls of that lovely blonde hair you like to toss around which is now pretty matted and sweaty from the stress of the match.

The ref starts in yelling and counting again.

"1"

I yank you up to your knees.

"2"

Now I have you on your feet in front of me, back towards me, looking at the ropes.

"3"

See I let go now. Sure you were crying out and complaining, but I released your hair.  My arms shoot around your waist and my hands lock together in front of you. I power my arms and pull back on your body.

My hands are on your stomach, digging in near where I've struck earlier in the match. I'm hoping that your core is still pretty banged up from the earlier attacks. My forearms grind into your sides.  My biceps press into your ribs as I pull you back into me.

I can feel the heat from your flesh and sweat stained suit against my body as I cinch my hold. Your back pressing against my chest. Those powerful glutes of yours shifting back against me.

In another setting, this would look like the most intimate of hugs. Here in this ring it is just a precursor to violence. My masked face slides against the top of your head.  My feet brace onto the mat. My calves and thighs flex in preparation.

With a grunt, I jerk my arms harder into you, my legs powering up to assist in the lift and pull upwards, looking to lift the California Doll up off her feet and in the air.  Aiming to shoot you over my head as I drive my own body back with a violent rapidity wanting to slam your shoulders neck and perhaps your head into the mat.

Texas, Mexico and now Germany. It's been a real international affair.

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2017, 02:23:23 AM »
"Never count on the ref to save you, Kit-Kat. Mainly because most of them can't count, anyway."

Yeah, and if they can count, it's always slow as hell!!

I lay on my side, being stretched out by this masked, muscled, brute, and the ref can't seem to remember what comes after "3". I let out a piercing howl each time you stretch my tanned, sweat slicked frame out. My jiggling golden globes, while quite the hit with the degenerates in the audience, show the intensity that you continue to awkwardly bend me with.

Finally, the referee figures out that "5" is after "4" and you're forced to release me.I roll up to my left elbow and my right hand goes to my golden mane. My scalp still on fire, even after you release my hair and I moan, rubbing my head as I shake it and try to get my bearings. I don't get long to savor my respite, feeling your fingers lace into my hair again and you start tugging....."urging" me to get to my feet. At this point, I'm ready to comply while the ref stutters out a count, admonishing you for doing what you've been doing this entire match....breaking the rules!

My face etched in pain as I slowly get my thick legs under me. My hands grabbing your wrists to try to alleviate some of the pain in my scalp as I come up in front of you. Again, you release my hair and I moan, rubbing my scalp again just as I feel your thick, muscled, arms encircle my trim waist and start to squeeze.

"Haaaaaahhhhhh!" I groan out, throwing my head back, my hair against your bare chest as I moan up to the bright lights above. I shake my head while gritting my teeth and closing my eyes...struggling to catch my breath while my breasts dance and bounce under my low cut suit. My arms hang limp at my side, my sole purpose is to catch my breath, which I don't seem capable of doing right at the moment. Suddenly, I get the feeling of being jerked up and back, my eyes going wide as my cheeks puff out a loud "Ooommfff!" from behind my lush lips. My boots leave the canvas, my arms and hair fly forward as my legs kick up, folding over as you arch backwards and dump the back of my head and my upper back to the boards behind us in a devastating German suplex.

Landing with a loud, rope shaking, *BAM!!* My legs fold completely over me, the toes of my boots bang on the canvas above my head as my arms spread wide. I see stars and my body goes limp and you keep my body in your grip. My round ass lightly wiggles, the fishnet clad cheeks jiggling in the air with my legs spread and folded over me. I lay there, gasping for air and trying to get the ring lights above to stop spinning.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2017, 06:48:14 PM »
You know that thing about if at first you don't succeed well sometimes if at first you do succeed, keep doing it too!

I love power moves. They really let me get out my aggression as well as show off a bit of my strength. I admit, I don't look like the strongest in the world, but like some of my buddies say, I'm "country strong."  It surprises people that I can lift so much but don't look like a bodybuilder. It's all about those lean muscles. 

But doing a nice clean and jerk never felt as good as jerking you up into the air clean over my head and driving you into the mat.

I hang on in order to give myself some options. I can already see the ref sliding down towards your shoulders. I definitely have to run the tape back later because I'm sure you're a lovely sight with your legs over your head bent like that and very limp.  I could hold you down here and go for the pin.  But then I remember how well trained you seem to be. I have no doubt that kicking out at 2 3/4 was part of it. I can't take the risk of letting you have that brief time to recover.

Besides, there are times I just love to show off.

I press down with my back and lift my hips up, my thighs flexing and calves pointed out in the air. My arms cinch in tighter around your waist. I swear I coulda heard a little "ufff" escape your lips as my joined hands dig into that belly of yours that was so strong in the beginning but has been worn down throughout this match.

My hips pop right at the count of 1 and my body twists to my right. Like a delayed domino reaction first my legs, then my hips and then my waist begin to curl over. My torso moves as well, but more slowly as I am having to turn your body with me as well.  The ref looks up from her count with a confused look as your shoulders peel off the mat.

Like a hungry gator with his prey firmly trapped in his jaws, I roll myself and you over on the mat. I take a moment to reset.

My knees tuck under me. My arms remain tight around your waist, pulling your warm, barely covered flesh in close, almost intimately close against my body. I can nearly feel the curve of you pressing against me.  I get one boot on the mat.

I move the other boot to get it set as well as begin to haul your frame up with me. 

Weights on a bar are relatively easy. Bodies that are limp or nearly limp tend to do a lot of moving and wriggling about. I force my biceps and forearms to dig harder into you to make sure you can't worm your way out of this. I'm always assuming you can counter at any time because I've learned to be wary of opponents playing possum. 

I get my second boot down on the mat, shoulder length apart and have you dangling in my arms.  I could pull you to your feet, reset and fire off again. I worry that that might take too much time .

I can feel my body hunched over yours. My mask has to be scraping against your cheek as I ready myself. I can't help but whisper, "Let's go for another ride Doll" into your ear.

With my feet shoulder length apart, my calves coil.

My knees bend.

My thighs tense.

Then I push hard with my feet.

Calves and thighs exploding with effort.

Arms clenched against your body as they lift.

Leaning back again as I try for a double play with another German Suplex.

Second verse, same as the first.

I hope.

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2017, 06:58:20 PM »
I don't know who to feel more sorry for....Doll for being on the receiving end of that suplex.   Or Red, when he gets the bill for repairing the ring after using her hard head to put dents in the ring boards.  :P

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2017, 06:07:47 AM »
"Traveling down the road of pain is always a bumpy ride, Kit-Kat. Sometimes, you just have to buckle up and take your lumps."

The hot ring lights above are still spinning as I blink into them from between my own widespread legs. I feel your muscled arms still around my waist as you roll, spinning me from my back to my fishnet clad ass. I let out another groan as you pull me in closer..."Uhhhfff!", my body limp and drenched with sweat. I shake my head and string strands of my blonde mane fly around while my arms hand limp at my sides.

"No...wait.." I groan, asking for leniency that I know won't come. You're a man in a mask, for Pete's sake....the only 'mercy' you know is at the end of a kendo stick or something along those lines. I shake my head as I feel you tug on my waist again, compressing my diaphragm as I get that feeling of weightlessness and you bring me up and over again.

*BAM!!*

My limp body flies backwards. Hair, arms, and legs trailing before my head and upper back impact hard on the old bards and I see stars again. My legs flop over and the toes of my boots bounce on the canvas above my head. My round ass in the air again, my arms out wide while my chest is pushed up against my chin and I struggle for oxygen.

The crowd lets you know of their displeasure....at least most of them do. Some cheer as you plant me into the stained canvas again. I wheeze, trying to catch my breath as the hot lights gleam off my tanned skin.I look above my head, trying to find the ropes once again, but there nowhere to be found....at least within my grasp, as I see it. 

At this point, I'll settle for just being able to see straight, again.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2017, 03:31:25 AM »
When they look left, you go right. Wait that’s the Kansas City Shuffle. You get the idea.

The first time you hit the mat it was nice. The second, well that felt really amazing. And now the crowd is pretty much Pavloved into anticipating the third.

Let’s not disappoint.

My legs fly out and hips pop again.

I roll myself and then you over. Our heads or side by side again and I lean against your cheek a bit to let you feel my sweaty mask stroke your warm flesh just a bit. “Can you handle one more time?” I say wickedly loud for many to hear, not just you.

Half the crowd is screaming for their blonde heroine to do something to stop the evil Enforcer from punishing her once more. They can’t feel what I feel. Your body is drenched in sweat. Your breathing is very labored. The words that do come from your lips sound like babble.  I doubt you’re an actress of the caliber to fool me at this. There is little resistance coming from you as I set my feet and begin to lift you from the mat.

The other half of the crowd is nearly quiet. Eerily so. I can’t tell if the vicious impacts you’re taking have them scared for their favorite. Or perhaps the sight of that fitness model body of yours being hauled into the air like a sack of potatoes and then blasted into the canvas with a loud crash followed with a whole body quiver and your ass up in the air has them nearly ready to climax.  It could be either. 

I disappoint them and I feel that disappointment roll over the crowd even as your fans spike in the levels of their hope.

Instead of immediately driving you into the canvas, I lift you up higher, but straight up. My arms at shoulder level grinding into your ribs and hand digging into your belly as I squeeze you with a reverse bearhug. But I don’t stop there. I move both of us to Center ring and lower you to your feet.

Now both sets of fans are confused and I know the announcers are losing their mind. They’ll see soon enough. I move quickly, like a python sensing my prey is trapped. My leg and arm at the same time.

My left leg moves around your left leg, coiling around that well muscles thigh of yours, my boot snaking around the back of your knee.

My right hand grasping your outfit as best I can while my left arm disengages and slides around the back of your body. I force your torso into a lean to the left which I’m sure sets off a lusty seismic reaction from your chest. My left arm moving under your right arm and then pushing that arm hard to the left.

Younger fans may not recognize this, but I’m sure you were taught this one. A very severe Abdominal Stretch.

I can’t help but smile feeling our bodies so closely intertwined. And my right hand moves low and gives your right cheek just a bit of a slap.

Now there. I think the fans will appreciate this better than a third German Suplex. The question is, will you?

I most certainly hope not.

And the smile under my mask goes wider.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2017, 01:44:55 AM »
From the audience, I stand up in my thin black cotton tank top with my black leather pants and shout, "FINISH HER!" in my mock Mortal Kombat voice.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2017, 03:54:13 AM »
"When things look bad, Kit-Kat, they're usually worse...."

The ring is still spinning and that feels even worse with the hot lights shining down, dehydrating me, and making me constantly lick my lips so they don't crack. And, speaking of 'crack', it feels like my ribs are doing just that as you roll me over, continuing to punish my core and taunting me all the while. If I had the breath I'd tell you to kiss my round ass, but you'd probably just laugh and get turned on, so I won't waste my energy.

The crowd seems like they're staunchly behind their Doll tonight....at least most of them do. The rest of the degenerates are howling like banshees for my blood and hoping their 'heel hero', the big, bad, "Red Enforcer" gives it to them. Well, in the immortal words of the Iron Sheik......"Go fuck yourself!" I shake my head as you put your hooded one right next to mine, asking if I'm ready for another rough suplex. I can only grunt as I tell you 'no' and still struggle to catch my breath. Then the weightless feeling hits me again as you easily hoist my 130lbs up and hold me....giving my already throbbing core some more squeezes and eliciting more grunts and groans from my lush lips. I tense up, waiting for the big drop.....but it never comes. Instead I'm dropped to my boots and I waver on unsteady legs while sweaty strands of my golden mane hangs in my pain etched face.

I shake my head, not knowing what's coming, but pretty certain I won't be liking it. 

And, I'm right.

You deftly slide behind me, locking on a wicked Abdominal Stretch. I groan in pain as I'm bent to the left. My already sweat stained suit pressing against my tanned curves, threatening to spill some of the contents if I'm moved to far either way. My right arm high in the air, I plant my left palm against my face and shake my head....wanting to hide the agony I'm feeling as your muscled body locks me up tight, with nowhere to go. I let out another scream as some of the fans start to boo the hooded heel, but I know you just eat that up.

My ring sense knocked out of me a while back, I have almost zero clue as to where I'm at in relation to the ropes or the corner. I reach my free left hand out, the fingers flexing, hoping beyond hope that I'll feel the plastic coated steel cables that are the ring ropes and get a grip on them. Right now, a rope break is about my only chance to get out of this quicker than you plan on letting me go, in my guesstimation.

I can remember almost every corny bit of ring advice Daddy ever gave me, so why can't I remember the counter to an abdominal stretch, applied by a lunatic in a Halloween mask?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2017, 03:26:05 PM »
It's always fun to use people's moves against them. Always.

I know what you're thinking. The Abdominal Stretch? When's the last time anyone has gotten a submission from an abdominal stretch?  I've spent a lot of time working over her core to get her weak but still, this is more an inconvenience hold than a true submission.

The fans like the hold. It causes enough pain for the Doll to cry out and struggle. And she does look so lovely struggling. Plus the strain it puts on her outfit gives fans that faint hope that there will be a malfunction and more of her lovely flesh will be exposed.  I have to admit, as sweaty as we both are at this moment, her suit is pretty much transparent.

She's reflexively reaching for the ropes with her free arm like I knew she would. Exactly the reason I put us in the center of the ring. This shows me she's struggling. Not just physically, but mentally as well. I'm not sure if it's the pain that's causing her brain not to focus or exhaustion or a combination of both.  I do know that I'm resting while she's aching.

Of course if I try holding her like this for too long without any change, she should just go numb to the pain and get a chance to gather herself and figure out the counter.

My smile under my mask widens to almost a grotesque level and I'm sure I actually licked my lips in anticipation.  You see, I'm not going to let her sit here without adding a little more to this hold.

My right hand moves over her hip and I give the right side of her cheek that is free a nice sharp smack to the delight of the more lusty fans out there. Not painful, but definitely humiliating.  I need her to realize she is in a very very vulnerable position.

I crane my neck over closer to where her blonde tresses are shaking back and forth as she says no to the ref asking if she submits. Such a fighter. Such heart. Time to crush it.

"Earlier, you showed me you had some training in the ways of the Far East. I guess I should be polite and return the favor."

I slide my left arm up a bit on your right arm, causing it to go from 90 degrees straight up to more of a 135 degree position.  This adds to the pressure of the stretch which is bonus.

It also exposes a nerve cluster that just happens to reside in your armpit.

My right hand flashes like a cobra towards the now wide open area.

Four fingers grasping the top.

Thumb finding the bottom.

Now the two disparate elements conspire to join together with as much strength that my rather large, rather strong hand can impose.

It should feel like I've attached a workbench clamp to that area of your arm and now I'm turning the pressure up and digging into your nerve cluster and sharing with you a taste of the fire and agony you inflicted on me earlier in this match.

I'm a giver, I know.