News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tricks and Treats: A Halloween Sexfight (Erin vs Kate)

• 4 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Tricks and Treats: A Halloween Sexfight (Erin vs Kate)
« on: October 31, 2017, 06:04:07 PM »
This is re write from a story we did on a different site that I thought some of you might enjoy on Halloween.

I have been browsing the Catfight Finder app looking for some trick or treat type fun. Finally I see a request for a private match. The app says we are similarly matched physically and that the other couple would like to work out the details once we meet. The only other note is since it's Halloween, I'm supposed to select a devil or angel costume. I laugh to myself as my bright red fingernail checks the "Devil" option. 

When the night arrives, we meet James and his girl Kate at their place. After some pleasantries, we get down to business and discuss the rules. Kate says she wants to see if I can match her in her specialty- the sex fight. She seems to beam with pride when she tells me that no woman has even come close to making her cum first. Even though I haven't had many sex fights, I know that I'm also undefeated as well and hope that this younger woman is over estimating herself. My competitive nature requires me to accept her offer, mostly to see if I can beat her at her own game, but also knowing that if she's as good as she thinks she is, that I should at least get to enjoy myself. 

Kate and James show us to a room that we can use to change clothes in. I see a "Devil" costume consisting of red lingerie with black lace. I am amused by the accompanying black and red loincloth that Matt is supposed to wear. After we change in to our "costumes" we meet back up with the younger couple. Kate is dressed in white lingerie trimmed with light blue lace and James is in a matching loincloth. They lead us into a large room that only has a couple of pieces of furniture. Two chairs with restraints on them.

Kate and I lock each other's man into their respective chair. I slip the thin leather strip with the key to James's locks over my head and head to the center of the room to meet Kate and I size each other up as we approach one another. She is the tallest Asian woman I've ever met, a good inch taller than me at around 5’8” and maybe 5 pounds heavier than my 135. She has bright and focused brown eyes contrasting my blue ones. Her brown hair bounces as she walks and is quite a contrast from my red ponytail. She is young, at least 10 years my junior, I’d guess around 25. Her breasts are huge, at least D cups and she looks to be very fit. Fortunately, this being a sex fight will probably negate a lot of her physical advantages. I focus on the key hanging around her neck. I know that all that stands between Matt and I is her orgasm and from the look in her eyes, I know she is thinking the same about the key hanging above my smaller C cups and James. 

As we meet in the center of the room, we waste no time and lock up immediately. Both of us try to out muscle our opponent, but it's a stalemate and the hair pulling starts pretty quickly. We both lose balance and tumble to the ground. I end up on top and pin my big chested foe to the floor. Kate bucks a bit, but I'm able to keep her pinned. I feel my confidence starting to grow and I slide one leg between hers, locking my crotch into hers. She moans softly as I begin to grind against her. For a few moments, I think that this might be a quick match, as the younger girl seems to be enjoying herself too much to resist. "Feels good, doesn't it,Kate?" I say as I see her enjoying my efforts. I see her eyes lock onto mine. "You do know how to use that pussy, Erin, but I'm about to show you why mine is better". Then I feel her start grinding back. Both of us focus on pleasuring our opponent. Even though I'm on top, Kate begins to take over. Before long, I begin to lose focus. The younger woman senses it and raises up, putting me on my back, continuing to grind away. Knowing that she is winning, I roll over and try to get away. 

The busty Asian grabs my hair, pulling my head back with one hand while she mounts my lower back. She leans down and whispers into my ear "Face it MILFY, you may be good but I'm better, just relax and let me make you feel good".After she gives me some playful, but hard smacks to my ass,  I push up and we begin to wrestle again. Knowing I need to buy some time to cool myself back down, I work on out wrestling her to regain my advantage. Kate proves to be a pretty skilled wrestler and we exchange some leg scissors and pins for several minutes, each of us trying to show the other that we are the dominant woman but neither of us can gain the advantage for long. By this point both of us are covered with a thin sheen of sweat that causes our bodies shine but makes it increasingly difficult to hold onto. We soon begin using each other's "costumes" to try to control one another with. The pulling and tugging is effective, but this leads to both of our tops being torn and ripped. 

At some point, we both get back to our feet and take stock of our nemesis. Kate's top has been ripped all the way off and her large breasts to heave as she breathes heavily. I look down and see that my top is barely together, dangling by a couple threads and leaving one breast exposed. I rip what left of it off, smile and toss it onto Matt, who's cock is at full attention from this competitive match. I look over and see Kate has tied her hair into a ponytail and is removing her bottoms. She pulls them off seductively and drapes them over James's hard dick. Not wanting to be upstaged, I slide mine off as well and drop them in Matt’s lap, kissing him deeply before turning my attention back to Kate. 

Knowing that we are too evenly matched physically, Kate sits down in the center of the room. Then she leans back keeping her pussy pointed towards me. I can see that she is wanting to turn this into a pure tribbing sex fight. Which is fine by me, as I assume her youth will probably win out if we were to keep wrestling. Beyond that, I'm more than happy to lock crotches with her and use my grinding skills to conquer her and get my man's key from her neck. We cautiously slide our feminine bits together, the contrasting skin colors are an intriguing sight to behold. We then interlace our fingers with each other, pulling each other close and begin to slowly grind away at the other woman. Kate and I both begin to moan softly as our parts become more and more sensitive. Both of us enjoying ourselves, we begin to work our bodies in unison, seeing who will flinch first. Our breathy moans get louder and louder. Finally, Kate convulses, lets out a deep moan and her hands grip the floor. I seize the moment and pull myself on top of her. I keep my slow and steady pace, using my pussy as weapon to try and send her over the top. "C'mon Kate, give it up and embrace it...you know my pussy feels great, just cum for me, you know you want to". Judging from from her moans, she is nearly there. I use my hands to rub her large tits, eliciting even more intense moans from my opponent. I hear Kate begin to whisper between her moans "no....no....no...."  She reaches up and twists with her legs. Again she escapes. We roll around, still grinding against each other, finally settling with my head at the foot of James's chair and Kate on top. She maintains a nice and steady pace that feels so good, but I keep grinding back. Then Kate starts doing something I don't expect, she starts slamming her pussy into mine. She grabs my hips and gets even rougher.....and I love it!  As my eyes close, she knows that she's found my weakness and keeps going. Kate smiles and says "Oh...you like it rough, don't you, Erin?...is this how your man fucks you?" The force of her thrusting has crumpled me against Matt’s chair. I try to talk back but my head has begun to cloud and I can't form a coherent sentence. I try to turn and escape but she catches my hips, turning them until she is sitting one leg and using the other as leverage as she pounds away at me. Try as I might to resist, I can feel my whole body beginning to tremble as the pleasure begins to overtake me. I reach down one last time to try and slow her hips from grinding my clit to orgasm. I see Kate smile and casually pin my hand between her leg and my body, "That's a good girl, Erin, go ahead and cum...enjoy yourself".  I can hear my moans have turned into screams and are echoing off the bare walls in the room. I look up at Kate one last time and see the key to Matt’s locks swinging as she grinds me until I feel myself start to climax. I know I can't hold out anymore. My free hand reaches up and I'm able to grab Matt’s hard dick, squeezing it as I embrace my inevitable orgasm. Kate continues to grind on my pussy as I start to cum. I feel my body quivering uncontrollably as wave after wave of intense pleasure washes over me. She keeps her rough grinding up and continues to "fuck" me all the way through an unusually long orgasm. Once it ends, my body feels completely spent and I lay crumpled In a panting heap at the restrained feet of my man. Kate leans over and gives me a kiss, "you're welcome Erin". 
Through the euphoric haze, I can see Kate standing over me. She reaches down and snaps the key to James's locks from my neck. I hear her unlock him and then I see her walk back towards me. I hear my husband's restraints being removed. Then I feel Kate grab my wrist...then I hear a loud click as one of the cuffs holding Matt’s ankle, clamps around my wrist. 

Still reveling in my orgasm, I don't quite grasp what's going on until my head clears enough to see Kate alternating between sucking and stroking a blindfolded James's and my husband's dicks. It is interesting to see that both of the men are close to the same size, and Kate looks to take advantage of having two big dicks to play with. She has the men take turns entering her from behind, while she strokes the the other to keep them hard. I watch as they get her to climax once apiece. She looks at me several times during their romp and smiles when she sees that I am fingering myself with my free hand. Then Kate lays my husband down, mounts him with her facing me and grinds on him like she did me. She continues to stroke her man, but mostly she keeps eye contact with me as she rides my man. After some vigorous riding and grinding I hear the familiar groans of my husband nearing orgasm. Kate can sense it  too and leans over draping her giant tits on his chest as she continues to ride him, whispering in is ear "cum for me big man...let me make you cum, just like I did your wife.." as she maintains eye contact with me the whole time. Matt can't last any more and fills the pretty young woman until she is dripping all over him. At the same time, I can't help it and finger myself to another orgasm watching her drain my man. She gets off of my man's cock and returns to James, who plunges his big thick dick into her still dripping pussy. He fucks her to a intense orgasm before he empties his load into her. 

After a brief respite, the already well fucked Kate staggers over to me, smiles and finally releases my arm from the restraint. I crawl over to Matt and begin to make out with him as she does the same to James. Before long, the men are hard again and we are all making love with our partners. We stay at their place and the sounds of four people taking each other to their sexual limits ring out until the early morning hours before we all drift off to sleep. When we all wake up late the next morning we end up fucking our partners on more time in front of each other before Matt and I leave. As we all say our goodbyes, I find it odd that even though Kate was able to dominate me sexually and then conquered my man in front of me, I still like her and would love to have another shot at her undefeated sex fight record sometime. Even before we make it home from this great adventure, I find myself already checking the app to see if my next experience is already waiting for me.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Tricks and Treats: A Halloween Sexfight (Erin vs Kate)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »
Not bad.  But French Maid vs Hooker works for me as a good girl vs bad girl costume fight.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 06:35:23 PM »
Nicely done.   And anytime you want, I'll be the devil to your angel.  ;)

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:59:44 PM »
Oooh, very sexy & hawt!  :P ;D Looks like everyone was a winner here ... LOL!  :-* :D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 07:59:24 PM »
Another great story!!!!