News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FCF's Finest

• 47 Replies

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
Re: FCF's Finest
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 07:08:14 PM »
So there is a new group starting to form on here.  I do want to welcome the dark sisterhood to the clique wars, but I'm also going to extend the same challenge to them as well.  I plan on facing your leader at some point, but if I have to go through her underlings first, that's fine.

The bigger they are,...

The kind words won't save you from The Dark Sisterhood showing you that our leader's underlings are still your superiors.

My preferred title will be Princess
🍒💣

I love how even though you're called a sisterhood, not all sisters are created equal.  Aside from your leader, now you've got an underling calling herself princess as if she's better than her sisters.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »
So there is a new group starting to form on here.  I do want to welcome the dark sisterhood to the clique wars, but I'm also going to extend the same challenge to them as well.  I plan on facing your leader at some point, but if I have to go through her underlings first, that's fine.

The bigger they are,...

The kind words won't save you from The Dark Sisterhood showing you that our leader's underlings are still your superiors.

🍒💣

I love how even though you're called a sisterhood, not all sisters are created equal.  Aside from your leader, now you've got an underling calling herself princess as if she's better than her sisters.
Are you a former silk? Spent more time bent over a desk than sitting at one?
I said we are all your superiors, equal in our superiority over you. And we share the privledge of addressing each other as sisters....you, however, not so much....which is where "Princess" comes from.
Try to keep up ;)
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »

The bigger they are,...

🍒💣

I said we are all your superiors, equal in our superiority over you. And we share the privledge of addressing each other as sisters....you, however, not so much....which is where "Princess" comes from.
Try to keep up ;)

I have never been, nor will I ever be, a silk.  Those weak bimbos are nothing but trash, a lot like you actually.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 08:24:23 PM »

The bigger they are,...

🍒💣

Try to keep up ;)

I have never been, nor will I ever be, a silk.  Those weak bimbos are nothing but trash, a lot like you actually.
Trash?? Moi??
Hardly.
I'm the spark to ignite this boring thread.
And even tho I'm not the spark who ignited this finest dumpster fire
.... I'm eager to extinguish it ;)
🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 10:38:50 PM »

The bigger they are,...

🍒💣

Try to keep up ;)

Trash?? Moi??
Hardly.
I'm the spark to ignite this boring thread.
And even tho I'm not the spark who ignited this finest dumpster fire
.... I'm eager to extinguish it ;)
🍒💣

First you say you are the spark, then you say you're not.  Contradicting yourself like that just made you look like a dumb piece of trash.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline ginap

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2017, 03:03:54 AM »
best cat there is Julie, a true redhead. mean and vicious.
i am gina, 54 yrs. love to cat the less rules the better. Couples tag and nhb, mixed when i am in the mood. stat are 5'7 130. Love to watch male fights, specially cock or nhb.

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2017, 03:49:06 AM »
best cat there is Julie, a true redhead. mean and vicious.

Thank you Gina!  Keep in mind, you have an open invitation if want a tryout.  :)
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 08:14:44 PM »
It's a new year, but we're still welcoming any female fighters to the group.  I'm looking for the best of all styles; wrestlers, boxers, brawlers, catfighters, even tit and sex fighters.  I'm looking for the finest fcf has.  So let me know if you're interested and we'll arrange tryout.  :)
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
It's good seeing your group growing

Thanks for the support hon.  ;)
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline BlackQueen

• love to destroy! trillian: whw_tatiana
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 02:30:14 AM »
Thanks for the invite. I am here....

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2018, 08:54:01 PM »
Count me in ive beaten a few DOA girls before

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »
I would like to welcome suzanne_fights as the first official member to join fcf's finest!
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2018, 07:00:33 AM »
Thanks Julie for the invite was fun

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 03:32:46 AM »
I'd like to welcome our newest member toughmomambee!
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2018, 08:15:35 PM »
FCF Finest...I find that hard to believe...can see all of them going down to defeat. :)