News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FCF's Finest

• 47 Replies

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
FCF's Finest
« on: November 02, 2017, 09:31:59 PM »
Here is the official thread for FCF's Finest, the newest group to join the clique wars.  I want this group to be the best at all styles, so it will be open to any kind of female fighter, any age and any size.  But before you can join, we need to see you fight to make sure you're not a super or a jobber, I won't allow either.  So if you want to join and prove you're one of the best, you can sign up here.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: FCF's Finest
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 11:34:55 PM »
Good luck and welcome to the Clique Wars ... the Daughters of Anarchy look forward to an actual challenge. 

;) ;)

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 11:48:32 PM »
Good luck and welcome to the Clique Wars ... the Daughters of Anarchy look forward to an actual challenge. 

;) ;)

Well, from what I've seen, a lot of the active groups in here seem to be made up mostly of smaller girls.  I'm certainly not that, but my group will welcome all girls big and small.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »
Still looking for the best boxers, wrestlers, brawlers, and any other fighters to help show these other clubs who is boss.  ;)
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 11:34:46 PM »
Now now Jess... it’s still early.  Its a brand new group.  Rome or the DOA wasn’t built in a day

;) ;)

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 07:29:46 PM »
Tina is right.  Even though DOA may be the team to beat here, that army didn't just pop up over night.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 01:16:44 AM »
The dreary DOA's might be the 'team to beat' but i'd much rather have some FUN with the Silks anytime....

By "fun" you must mean spending all of your time losing fights and pleasing the other silks.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 02:07:28 AM »
Well...you're 50% right there...  :P

Oh so you can't even please the silks?  I mean, I knew they were jobbers, but I guess now they'll even take useless girls.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 09:48:17 PM »
Still looking to recruit the best of the best girls here.

We're not weak like the silks.
We're not overconfident like the tramps.
We're not overcrowded like DOA.

We're simply the finest FCF has to offer.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »
So there is a new group starting to form on here.  I do want to welcome the dark sisterhood to the clique wars, but I'm also going to extend the same challenge to them as well.  I plan on facing your leader at some point, but if I have to go through her underlings first, that's fine.
Leader of FCF'S Finest

itbemeamy

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 10:01:31 AM »
So there is a new group starting to form on here.  I do want to welcome the dark sisterhood to the clique wars, but I'm also going to extend the same challenge to them as well.  I plan on facing your leader at some point, but if I have to go through her underlings first, that's fine.

ThaDark SisterHood's amazing, super sexy #1 Speaker ( leader) doesn't need help teaching you a lesson big gurl.....  But I will always protect her and obey her instructions. If she wants me to stand between you and her then ThaAmy will take you apart. Leave you broken and battered at her feet for her pleasure.

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 02:26:22 PM »
Thank you for your kind words I wish you luck as well :)

itbemeamy

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »
Thank you for your kind words I wish you luck as well :)

Sarah, the bitch has already called me out and threatened to leave me beaten at your feet ...... So don't get too bestie with this big bitch.

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 01:24:18 PM »
Won't be hard to beat her really, she'd more than likely get tired super easy lol

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 02:07:13 AM »

The bigger they are,...

The kind words won't save you from The Dark Sisterhood showing you that our leader's underlings are still your superiors.

My preferred title will be Princess
🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)