News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Black Woman (PythonLegs) vs. Wife and Huband (X-Rated)

• 3 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Black Woman (PythonLegs) vs. Wife and Huband (X-Rated)
« on: November 03, 2017, 07:23:03 AM »
Hello again.  This is Simone, AKA PythonLegs with another Chat Log 
AGAIN WARNING!!!  This log contains Violence, Nudity, Sex and ADULT CONTENT!!!  DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOUR MIND IS WIDE OPEN!!!
This is a recent fight.  I am still waiting for permission on others before I post them. 

Intro:  Recently met a nice white man who loves him some dark skinned sisters.  And who is in fact married to one.  He wanted me to fight his BITCH!  Realizing that he found me very attractive I fulfilled his fantasy and then some! 

{alt}

{alt}

Here is the correctly edited version of our chat log

October 30, 2017 12:05 AM pythonlegs: Hi stud!  Ready for our fight!
redforman7: More than you know.  I am at a private party with my sexy black wife, Linda, and you start to flirt with me!  As the night goes on my wife catches on to us!  She comes over and confronts us.  We are sitting way off to the side, out of sight from the rest of the guests, and your hand is on my thigh!
pythonlegs: Knowing that you have a strong attraction to "women of color", I like what I see and go after it!  Suddenly your jealous wife comes around the corner and catches me with my hand running up your leg!  I am hotter than your wife and much taller! 
Linda: "Red!  How could you?  And with this tramp!  She is nothing but a cheap whore!"
pythonlegs: "WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH?"  As I stand to my full 5' 9" height.  I now tower over your wife!  I walk over to her and slap her hard across her big mouth!  I stick my right index fingernail into her large left breast and say, "NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM, LOUD MOUTHED LITTLE BITCH!" 
redforman7: My wife punches you in your pussy!  Then grabs your firm breasts and pushes you backwards!
pythonlegs: "OH HELL NO!"  I say holding my sore pussy!  Then your wife’s claws dig into my firm 35 B's!  She pushes me back into a corner as I grab her wrists and pull her claws away from my tits!  Her grip was strong and it took all my strength to remove them!  Back against a wall now, I start a barrage of punches aimed at her core, to give me some room to maneuver!
redforman7: I watch two beautiful sexy women fighting over me and I get an erection!  My wife gets the early advantage, but the tide turns now as you start pounding her with your fists!  She is NO match for your lightning quickness as you pound her tits, ribs, and belly with punch after punch!  She starts backpedaling, trying to block your fists as each lands with ferocity!  After each punch, my wife makes a groaning sound as you are now beating the crap out of her! 
pythonlegs: After a dozen well aimed punches, your wife is back on her heels and only trying to defend herself now!  I go for her clothing!  First I rip off her shirt!  She has on a modest looking bra and a small roll of belly fat!  I laugh at her as I turn to you!  "SHE IS A COW!  . . . I AM SO MUCH HOTTER THAN HER!  . . . DO YOU WANT THIS  . . . " I then pull of my top exposing my firm perfect breasts!  " . . . OR THIS?"  And then bury my fist into my wife’s little pot belly! 
redforman7: My wife makes an "OOOOF!" sound and falls on her shapely ass!  I look at my wife and then you!  You are amazingly HOTT and ANY man would fight for you willingly, just to have a CHANCE at being with you!  But my wife of many years sits on the ground dazed, and I have to defend her.  I pull of my shirt and advance towards both of you, stepping in front of my hurt wife!
pythonlegs: "WHAT?!?!  . . . YOU ARE GOING TO DEFEND THAT COW?!?  . . . ALL RIGHT THEN!"  I advance towards you and throw a left fist toward your face that you block, then I kick you between your legs! 
redforman7: As I block your punch I start to step towards you to try and immobilize you, but then . . . your instep lands into my manhood and I fall to my knees, holding my gonads and moan!  "YOU KICKED ME IN MY BALLS!"
pythonlegs: "YES!  HURTS DON'T IT?"  Then I step to you and lift you to your feet by your man nipples!   You cry out as I pinch down HARD on them!  You are in terrible pain and can't defend yourself as you clutch your crotch, so I start twisting and tugging at your aching man nipples! 
redforman7: I am paralyzed from the crippling pain in my crotch and chest!  I find the nipple pinching strangely compelling as you beat the shit out of me!  can't even think of mounting an attack right now! 
pythonlegs: I release your man nips and start to punch you, measuring each punch carefully!  Punching your mouth with a roundhouse right, your head snaps backwards and a trickle of blood rolls down your chin!  Then I drive a left jab into your right man nipple and you cry out from the pain!  I then lift you to your feet by your hair and undo your belt and pull your shorts down to your ankles!  I then pull down your underpants and see your fully engorged penis!  It is not all that long, but VERY THICK!  And I change my plan of attack! 
redforman7: Your punch to my mouth knocks me dizzy!  Then I feel an extremely sharp pain  in my nipple!  OH NO, I think to myself, I am getting beaten up by a VERY SEXY girl!  It is humiliating and VERY EROTIC at the same time!  I am pretty out of it when I feel my pants and briefs being pulled down.  WHAT NOW I think preparing for MUCH PAIN!
pythonlegs: I push you down to the grass, onto your ass, and position myself so that I am facing you!  Your thick cock has stirred me up and I WANT IT!  Pulling myself tight to you I lower my moist pussy slowly down onto your throbbing manhood!  It fills my pussy completely as I lower myself down all the way so that your circumcised tip stimulates my hooded clit!  We are now face to face with my arms just under yours, embracing you!  I press my large lips against your and kiss you HARD!
redforman7: So much PAIN now becomes pleasure as you lower you tight cxnt down onto my stiff member!  The feeling almost makes me come instantly!  But this feels way to good to end quickly!  Then your lips plaster against mine and I am SO completely yours!  I enjoy the moment and hug you back! 
pythonlegs: I move my hips up and down, up and down, as the sensation has me in a frenzy!  Your lips respond to mine as we passionately kiss forgetting completely about your wife and throw all of our passion  into this passionate fuck! 
redforman7: I can't hold out as I feel myself coming hard and it is the most explosive orgasm I ever had! 
pythonlegs: Luckily I get quickly to the point where I am about to cum, because I can feel a large warm wet feeling as you explode into me!  Your moan and groan and your large steamy deposit triggers me into a sensational orgasm myself!  I writhe and wiggle and scream and then fall down with your thick shaft still inside me!
redforman7: I slowly become aware of my surroundings.  My wife is standing behind you and lifts you off me by your hair!  "HOW COULD YOU?!!, she says as she lifts you off my shrinking penis!  she is crying and she start punching your breasts! 
pythonlegs: I am still weak from our unbelievable experience, and get yanked off of you!  Your jealous wife batters my breasts as I get my wits about me.  I drive a fist into her pussy and she freezes!  I get up quickly and land a barrage of punches to her tits, ribs, pussy, and end with a hay-maker to her jaw, knocking her out!  I then give you my hand and help you up!  I embrace you and again put my lips to yours!  After a long moist passionate kiss I whisper into your ear, "Who are you going home with, . . . ME, oh her?" 
redforman7: As I look at my wife of 10 years, and then look back at you, there is no comparison.  YOU are the sexiest creature I have ever seen or been with!  I answer almost immediately!  "I want YOU, Simone!  More than I have ever wanted anything in my life!  Then we take our time and make love again and it was as the first time!  By the time we come back to our senses, we notice that my wife has picked up her belongings and is now gone!  My old life is now over, but I now look forward to a new life, with YOU!  -done-
pythonlegs: "DAM RIGHT IT'S ME!"  I say confidently after you tell me that YOU WANT ME!!  We gather our belongings and walk to your car holding hands!  As we walk past the remaining party guests, we smile and giggle as everyone stares at us!  But it is alright!  We have each other now! -The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Black Woman (PythonLegs) vs. Wife and Huband (X-Rated)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:14:45 PM »
I wonder if he told his wife about this?!?  He may be in some SERIOUS TROUBLE, if Mrs. Red Forman EVER finds out about this!!! 

LOL
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 03:08:50 AM »
He better pray she never reads this! Thanks for sharing again.

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 05:06:10 PM »
Mrs. Red Forman don't play that!  I better take my slave status off my profile just in case!   ;)