News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha Final Fall

• 2 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha Final Fall
« on: November 04, 2017, 04:32:16 AM »
The entire match with images can be found on the Apartment Wrestling Club website at http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-82-rebecca-versus-tisha-tourney-fight/

With the second fall now over, the screen comes on again as the fighters take a short break.  The first commentator begins “I’m as stunned as Rebecca I think.  What a crushing loss in that fall for Rebecca.  She still isn’t up off the floor and she looks tired and maybe even hurt.  I still think she is the better fighter so she has a chance to pull out the win.”  The second commentator smiles and replies “all those questions about Rebecca’s stamina are going to be answered right here.  The fight is playing out perfectly for Tisha.  Not only did she get the win in that fall, but she absolutely devastated Rebecca with her kicks and smothering.  This fight is over at this point.  Frankly, Tisha has been the better fighter throughout and Rebecca is lucky she got a win in that first fall.  I don’t expect this last fall to be competitive.”

As the rest period comes to and end the officiator calls out “the third and final fall is about to begin!”  Rebecca is on her feet, but clearly out of breath and struggling to get ready for the final fall.  Tisha stands ready with her hands on her hips.  Tisha’s body language conveying her confidence as she waits for the fall to get underway.

“No so mouthy now are you slut!!!!  Maybe your the one who wants to give up now” jabs Tisha at Rebecca in a similar fashion to Rebecca’s taunts after the first fall.  “Fuck you!” pants out Rebecca as she tries to remain defiant.  The crowd noise begins to rise as the verbal exchange raises the anticipation level for the final fall.

With the rest period expiring, the officiator steps back and calls out “FIGHT – the thrid and final fall is now underway!!”  The officiator’s call creates a wave of cheers from the crowd as the fight resumes.  “Kick her ass Tisha!!!!” yells out a fan loudly over the rest of the crowd noise.  As Tisha, moves forward, she hears the call of support and smiles broadly as she anticipates finishing the fight.

As Tisha starts moving forward, Rebecca tries to move away from her to buy more time for her recovery.  Rebecca is breathing heavily and her facial expression shows her clear concern at this point.  The once confident raven-haired fighter now appearing tired and worried about the outcome of things tonight.

Tisha changes her angle to cut off Rebecca’s retreat and then moves forward more quickly before Rebecca can continue to evade her.  As she closes on Rebecca, Tisha launches a punch with her right hand directed at Rebecca’s body.  Rebecca is prepared for the attack and pushes her hand up to deflect the punch.

With her other hand, Rebecca lashes out with a slapping attack directed at Tisha’s face hoping to force Tisha to be less aggressive.  Tisha ignores Rebecca’s slapping attack and steps in launching a punch right at Rebecca’s chest with her left hand.  Rebecca lands her slap on the side of Tisha’s undefended head, but Tisha is also able to land her straight ahead punch directly on Rebecca’s right breast.

Rebecca lets out a loud groan as her right breast is mashed flat under the force of Tisha’s hard punch.  Rebecca tries to back pedal to escape Tisha’s attack, but Tisha presses forward right into Rebecca driving her shoulder into Rebecca’s chest.

UNNNHHHHHH grunts out Rebecca as Tisha simply bulldozes directly into her opponent.  With Rebecca attempting to backpedal to escape, Tisha’s shoulder to her body results in Rebecca losing her balance and falling directly to the floor on her ass with a loud thump.  The Tisha fans let out some cheers as she takes charge of the battle.

YYYYAAAAHHHHH yells out Tisha loudly causing another chorus of cheers from the crowd as she continues her wild offensive on Rebecca.  Quickly snatching Rebecca by the hair, Tisha yanks her head back and unloads a series of several vicious slaps into Rebecca’s face.  WHAP WHAP WHACK!!!! The sounds of slaps to bare flesh echoes through the room.  The force of the slaps cause Rebecca to cry out in pain only making the crowd cheer louder.

“Fuck!!! Get the Fuck OFF ME!!!” screams out Rebecca in pain and frustration as she pushes her hands up trying to protect her face while at the same time find some way to force Tisha to let off of her up tempo slapping attack.  The repeated slaps to the face and head taking their toll on Rebecca as she flails wildly trying to get free.

Rebecca grabs hold of Tisha’s leg and shoves her upper body forward into Tisha’s thighs in a last ditch attempt to avoid further slaps to the face and head.  The crowd lets out a cheer as Rebecca appears to be getting back into the fight with  her attack.

Tisha grunts as Rebecca shoves into her tangling her body with her opponent’s lower half.  Tisha is unable to slide back to avoid Rebecca’s grip and finds her legs tangled with Rebecca’s body.  Rebecca’s attack succeeds for the moment as Tisha fails to avoid being knocked off balance and to the floor.

“Got ya now!!!” pants out Rebecca as they struggle on the floor.  Before Tisha can recover and get back in charge, Rebecca pushes herself atop her opponent trying to pin Tisha to the floor underneath her body.  With Rebecca trying to crawl up her body to pin her, Tisha reacts to the threat and grabs two handfuls of Rebecca’s hair to stop her progress.  At the same time, Tisha slips her legs up and onto Rebecca’s hips to hold her in place.

Rebecca lets out a loud grunt as she tries to force her way further atop Tisha’s body.  “You got her Rebecca!!!” cries out a fan from the crowd as the struggle briefly intensifies.  Tisha lets out an equally loud growling sound as she uses her legs and her grip on Rebecca’s hair to move her opponent where she wants her.

“You’re not going anywhere you pathetic loser!!!!” snarls Tisha as she moves Rebecca down her body slightly and yanks her head mashing Rebecca’s face into her chest area.  Even though Rebecca struggled to avoid being trapped by Tisha, she is quickly and easily overpowered and controlled by Tisha.

Rebecca lets out a cry and gasp as Tisha pulls her legs up higher and clamps them down on Rebecca’s ribs.  AAAAAGHHHHHHH moans out Rebecca again before her face is pulled down even harder into Tisha’s upper belly and chest area.  The two-pronged attack now draining Rebecca’s air supply as her ribs are mashed and her face is covered by Tisha.

Rebecca’s moans and gasps fill the room as Tisha applies pressure to the body scissors.  The angle prevents Tisha from really being able to squeeze down hard, but the combination of the scissor hold and the smother are taking their toll on Rebecca.  “Crush that bitch!!!” yells out a fan as the cheers for Tisha grow louder.

Tisha, hearing Rebecca’s moans and gasps along with feeling her weakening, shifts her position releasing the smother hold.  As soon as Rebecca pulls her face up and out of her chest, Tisha grabs her by the arm and slides her own upper body out from under Rebecca’s body.  Rebecca tries to grab for Tisha’s hair, but she is way too slow.

“I’m gonna break you for good now” hisses out Tisha as she gets her body turned and clamps the scissor hold down even more tightly on Rebecca’s midsection.   AAAAAGGGHHHHH cries out Rebecca in a combination between a scream and a gasp as Tisha’s powerful legs close down hard on her exposed belly.

“Can’t . . . breathe . . .” gasps out Rebecca as she her attempts to fight back become almost non-existent.  The officiator moves in closely to check on Rebecca.  “Do you submit??” asks the officiator as Rebecca gasps for air.  UHHHH UHHHH comes from Rebecca’s mouth as she struggles to survive the scissor hold.

“What’s the matter hon — not such a bad ass now are we” hisses out Tisha as she opens her legs to allow Rebecca to breathe.  Tisha slides her legs from around Rebecca and rolls onto her opponent’s back as Rebecca gasps for air.  Now anticipating Rebecca’s surrender, Tisha wants to prolong the torture and humiliation to make herself look even more dominant when others watch the match on video.

Sliding atop Rebecca’s back, Tisha grabs a handful of her thick hair and pulls back dragging her head and upper body off of the floor.  The effort is met with a scream of pain as Rebecca’s neck and back are bent and twisted slightly.  AAAIIIEEEEEE cries out Rebecca as Tisha shakes her head side to side using Rebecca’s hair like a handle.

“That’s right bitch scream for me!!!” snarls Tisha as she slips her free hand down and grabs hold of Rebecca’s bikini top.  “My neck!!!” screams out Rebecca as her head is yanked side to side by Tisha.  “Do you submit to Tisha” asks the officiator again as Rebecca no longer appears to be fighting back.

“Let’s give all your fans a good look!!” hisses out Tisha.  “Don’t” blurts out Rebecca in a pleading voice, but her plea falls on deaf ears.  With her fingers curled tightly around Rebecca’s bikini top, Tisha gives a hard yank and rips the bikini top free of Rebecca’s chest.  Tisha tosses the top aside and a fan in the crowd picks it up quickly before the others nearby have a chance.  With her top ripped free, Rebecca’s large and soft breasts dangle exposed to the camera and the crowd.

Tisha maintains a tight grip on Rebecca’s hair keeping her chest pulled up off the floor to display Rebecca to the fans.  Returning her hand back to Rebecca’s chest, Tisha reaches around and cups Rebecca’s breast and gives it a pat.  The crowd cheers wildly and Tisha isn’t sure if it’s because she is about to finish the fight or because they are excited to see bare breasts.  Either way she smirks and continues to gently pat Rebecca’s breast making it jiggle.

“OOOOOOO you have such big floppy tits” mocks Tisha as she continues to torment Rebecca.  “I think we need to give everyone a better view” teases Tisha as she sits atop Rebecca’s back and yanks on her hair.  “No . . . Please” gasps out Rebecca in response.  The officiator continues to watch and wait for Rebecca to submit to Tisha.

Tisha slides back to the floor in a kneeling position behind Rebecca and grabs a handful of hair.  With a steady tug, Tisha pulls a moaning Rebecca upright into a seated position on her ass in front of her.  “Wooooo nice tits!!!” yells out a Tisha fan knowing Tisha wants to humiliate Rebecca at this point.

Tisha lets go of Rebecca’s hair and reaches around her opponent’s body and places a hand on each of Rebecca’s bare breasts.  “Here let me cover those up for you” Tisha snickers as she begins to slowly close her hands and apply pressure to Rebecca’s chest.  As Tisha closes her hands down and squeezes each of Rebecca’s breasts, Rebecca moans out in pain as her arms flail weakly in front of her body.

“Please stop!!” whimpers out Rebecca as she can no longer take the punishment being dished out by Tisha.  The crowd lets out a loud cheer upon hearing Rebecca surrender the fight to Tisha, but Tisha continues to apply pressure to her breast crushing hold as Rebecca whimpers and cries out in pain.

“Oh really you think I should just stop do you bitch!!!” snarls out Tisha as she refuses to end the punishment for Rebecca.  “You’re the one who said you’re gonna own me and make me beg for mercy!!” hisses Tisha as she continues to to cause Rebecca pain.

The officiator stands nearby watching closely and allows Tisha to continue since she isn’t applying any hold to cause serious or permanent damage to Rebecca.  The crowd roars out its approval as Tisha seems prepared to continue Rebecca’s abuse.  Rebecca cries out “LET ME GO!!!” after she sees the officiator standing quietly by allowing Tisha to continue.

“You know what I’m waiting for bitch!!” hisses out Tisha as she stops squeezing Rebecca and hovers over her shoulder.  “Tell them!!!” Tisha demands.  “You win just stop!!” whines out Rebecca while the camera moves in close to catch her surrender.  “Oh no its not that easy!!!” snaps Tisha.  “Please no more you win.  Please have mercy.  Please stop!!” cries out Rebecca as she begins to sob and babble out her submission to Tisha.

Having reduced Rebecca to a sobbing mess, Tisha smirks and throws her arms over her head to celebrate her win.  “Damn right I WIN!!!” yells out Tisha as the officiator steps in closer.

The officiator calls out “THE WINNER OF THE THIRD AND FINAL FALL OF THIS MATCH — TISHA!!!!”  The crowd continues to cheer loudly as Tisha finishes off Rebecca and is declared the winner.

“GET DOWN HERE BITCH!!!” yells out Tisha as she grabs hold of Rebecca’s hair and slides back pulling her straight back slamming her down on her back in front of her.   Rebecca lands flat on her back with a groan as tears continue to pour down her face.  “Please!!” she whimpers out just as Tisha slides forward over the top of her.

The officiator continues on as Tisha begins to position herself atop Rebecca.  “Congratulations to Tisha as she moves on to the round of eight!!!” calls out the officiator to more cheers from the crowd.

“Here is the facesitting you promised the fans on social media you loser!!!’ yells out Tisha as she positions her ass over Rebecca’s face and continues to humiliate her beaten opponent.  Tisha grinds her hips and slides her ass around in a circular motion as she buries Rebecca’s face in her backside.  MPPHHHHMPPPPHH is all that can be heard as Tisha thoroughly rides Rebecca’s face as she celebrates her win.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha Final Fall
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »
Nice fight!

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha Final Fall
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
Nice fight!

Thanks.  I thought Rebecca would be able to take Tisha. 

Glad you enjoyed it.