News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The WCCF

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
The WCCF
« on: November 04, 2017, 11:05:39 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm here to announce a new site that I and a few others have been working on. The site is the WCCF (World Celebrity Catfight Federation) and we already have a few managers on board with an initial 8 roster members. I'll explain what exactly the site is here below, and there's much more information over at the site: https://worldccfed.blogspot.com/

The idea of the site is to combine RPing and simulation, with small story based summaries for each fight. Managers can RP as themselves and their fighters on the WCCF forum, which will act a lot like it does over at the CMMA and how it used to on the old CMA forum I and a few others used to run. We'll be using the UMA2 simulator to run the fights and decide the outcomes, but only using the actual simulation as a broad guideline on where to base the story driven summary that will accompany each fight. These summaries won't be huge, but hopefully they'll be exciting and diverse enough to foster fun forum feuds and good times each time!

Now we won't be running fights just quite yet, but that's largely because we need your help. Each fighter's stats are determined by the people, with each combatant having a poll on their fighter profile to determine their stats in the simulator. Once a fighter has hit a certain amount of votes, their averaged stats will be put into the simulator and they'll be ready to compete!

Now, the site is very much in it's beginning stages still, but we thought some of you may want to take a look! Visit it at https://worldccfed.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your time and give the site a look (and the fighters a vote) if you have the time! And if you want to join just shoot me a message over on the WCCF Forum!

Thanks,

Mr. Drake
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
Re: The WCCF
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 12:42:45 PM »
Sounds good! Sent you a PM here.