News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline cockneyrebel

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 1
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
Not sure if anyone has been following the saga of the ex Thai Prime Minister. She has fled the country and in her absence has been sentenced to 5 years in jail for corruption. I have a few Thai friends who think she should face justice for her misconduct, So I have penned a fictional possible outcome that they feel is more than justified.

The glamourous Yingluck had arrived in court elegantly dressed in one of her many designer suits but she was not prepared for the bombshell that was to follow.

The guilty verdict on Yingluck devastated the sophisticated socialite. She stood in total shock as the female judge confirmed that the verdict together with the financial confiscation order meant that the once fabulously wealthy Yingluck was made penniless. With a smug grin, the judge informed Yingluck.
“You are hereby stripped of all your properties and assets. Your only possessions will be that very elegant silk suit that you are wearing. As an act of compassion, I am letting you keep it.” No doubt aware that allowing Yingluck to keep the dazzling red suit would make her an easy target for retribution.  The judge ordered that the sophisticated Yingluck should be kept in the cells for the night pending full sentencing the next day. Yingluck screamed out in horror as her jewellery was very unceremoniously removed and she was dragged off to the cells.
“You can’t do this to me. I’ll see you pay for this.” Yingluck shrieked out but her protest was met with cheering from the courtroom as the crowd were delighted to see the arrogant socialite receive her punishment. The following day Yingluck appeared in court, looking very different from her elegant appearance the previous day. Yingluck’s flawless complexion was gone, her face was bruised and her eyes swollen. Her immaculate red silk suit was soiled and had been ripped in a number of places. The female judge looked at the dishevelled socialite with considerable satisfaction.
“Well it looks like her ladyship has had an interesting first night in jail. Perhaps, her ladyship would like to give us some details.” The guards prodded the bemused Yingluck to prompt her to speak up. Yingluck was clearly totally distraught at her experience and began to tell the court about her night in jail.
“It was horrible. I was thrown in a cell with the most dreadful women. They took great delight in beating me up and I was thrown around the cell like a rag doll. Then I was made to scrub the cell floor on my hands and knees as they all laughed at me. They said that I was a rich bitch in my smart suit, who deserved to be taught a lesson.” Yingluck sobbed.

The judge then spoke.
“Well, they were right calling you a bitch but you are certainly not rich anymore, you are absolutely penniless.” The judge laughed, as she continued with Yingluck’s sentencing.
“You are hereby sentenced to 5 years hard labour in Bangkok jail. As you are no doubt aware the jail is full of women who are even more hardened criminals than those that beat you up last night. So I think your incarceration will be very interesting.” Yingluck gasped in horror as the cheers from the courtroom were even louder than the previous day as the crowd heard the next instalment of her fall from grace. Yingluck called out to the judge.
“No, please don’t send me there. Those sluts will rip me to pieces.” But the judge smiled as Yingluck was hauled out of the courtroom.

Sure enough, Yingluck’s arrival at the hellhole jail was hotly anticipated by both the guards and the inmates who were all keen to see the once wealthy politician receive the appropriate welcome to her new home. The guards were quick to allocate Yingluck to her cell, among a group of the most feared women in the whole jail. The female guard opened the cell door and roughly pushed the bemused Yingluck into the cell.
“There we are ladies. You’ve got her ladyship here now to keep you occupied.” Laughing as she walked away. Immediately, Yingluck was surrounded by the other inmates, who were fascinated by their cell mate. One of the women began to feel the material of Yingluck’s once immaculate jacket.
“Well what do we have here, girls. If it’s not that high & mighty politician who stole millions so she could live in luxury, dressed in her expensive clothes.” The woman sneered. “But it looks like her ladyship’s elegant suit has been messed up a bit.” As she pointed to a number of stains and rips in Yingluck’s jacket. The once sophisticated socialite was appalled at the attention of other inmates and tried to brush aside the woman’s hands.
“Take your hands off me.” Yingluck cried but this only served to antagonise her cellmate.
“Now, your ladyship, you’ve got nobody to protect you now. We’ve got you all to ourselves and we can do what we want with you.” The woman laughed as she grabbed Yingluck by the lapels of her jacket and pushed her against the wall. Several other women came over and they proceeded to punch Yingluck viciously about the face and body. The defenceless Yingluck’s head rocked back and forth before she slid down the wall, finishing in a heap on the floor. One of the women reached down and again grasped Yingluck by the lapels of her jacket and dragged her to her feet. Yingluck was badly dazed and pleaded to the woman.
“Please don’t beat me anymore. I’ll do anything you want me to, anything.” The once sophisticated socialite was now in a sorry state with her face even more bruised and bloody. The woman laughed as she then ordered Yingluck to get on her knees.
“Come on you arrogant bitch, get on your knees and lick my shoes and you can use that smart jacket of yours to polish them.” There was loud laughter as Yingluck proceeded to drop to her knees and then she began to obediently lick the woman’s filthy shoes and then she used the sleeve of her jacket to try and polish them. It was clear that the judge’s act of compassion in allowing Yingluck to wear her expensive suit was only serving to antagonise the other women.
“That’s better. I understand that in court you said that we were all sluts and we would rip you to pieces. Well, you were right about us ripping you to pieces because that is what we are going to do but as regards us being sluts, from now on you’re gonna be our slut. Do you understand.” Again she grabbed Yingluck by her dishevelled jacket and ripped the lapels down. Yingluck cried in despair.
“Please, don’t rip my suit anymore. It’s the only thing I own now. I’m penniless. I’m sorry I called you sluts, and I’ll be your slut here now and I’ll do anything you want me to.” Whereupon, the women pulled Yingluck to her knees and made her wash the cell floor.
“I hear you had to scrub the floor in your last accommodation so you can do the same here. Do you understand? We know you’ve had all your money, flash cars and expensive clothes taken away so you’re just a penniless tramp now. Tell us what you are.” The woman shrieked as she put her foot on Yingluck’s neck.
“Yes, I’m a slut and a penniless tramp as well.” She sobbed as the other women proceeded to get to their beds to sleep. There was not even a place for Yingluck to sleep and she had to make do with curling up in the corner on the hard concrete floor.
During the night the other women decided not to use the usual toilet pan but they proceeded to urinate over Yingluck as she lay curled up in the corner. When she awoke, Yingluck could not understand why her suit was drenched but then she could smell that she stank of urine and realised what had happened. The others were laughing as they saw Yingluck take off her jacket and skirt and try to wring them out.
“Well, your ladyship, we thought we would use that smart suit of yours as a piss rag, after all it’s in a pretty tattered state now. But make sure you put it back on again.” The woman smirked. Yingluck shook off as much of the disgusting smelly urine as she could and then obediently pulled the jacket and skirt back on.
“That’s right, you cheap little whore, you’re nothing but a piss mop now. That suit of yours might have cost a few thousand dollars, but now it ain’t worth shit.”
Later that morning Yingluck was taken on her first day of labour. She was in a line of women who were chained around the ankles and they were detailed to clean up one of the slum areas.