News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline cockneyrebel

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 2
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:30:43 PM »
The local slum dwellers recognised the once wealthy politician and called out taunting the now destitute Yingluck.
“Look, that is the arrogant bitch that stole all our money. Not so high and mighty now is she, cleaning up the garbage.” Called out one woman. Others ran over to Yingluck and began to push her about and with her ankle shackled to the other prisoners she fell on her face in the gutter.
“Well the bitch looks like she knows she belongs in the gutter, doesn’t she. Look at her suit, it’s all filthy and tattered. This is your punishment for stealing our money and living in luxury so you could buy all your designer suits. Well, now you’re getting your punishment because you’re just a washed up ragged tramp.” One of the guards came over to Yingluck and smugly shouted at her.
“I think you’d better tell the good folk what you are now, otherwise I think they are going to rip you apart.” Yingluck had no choice as she began to describe her degradation.

“You’re right. I’m just a penniless tramp now. This suit is the only thing I own now. It cost me three thousand dollars but look at it now, it’s in tatters, The other prisoners last night used me as a piss bucket and pissed on me like some cheap whore as I slept. I’ve been reduced to cleaning garbage in the gutter, I admit it I’m just trash.” But still the mob crowded around the dishevelled Yingluck and the guard began to undo the chain around her ankle.
“What are you doing?” Yingluck cried as the guard unshackled her ankle.
“It looks like the folks want a bit of fun, so why should I stop them.” The guard laughed. Almost immediately a group of local women gathered around Yingluck and knocked her to the filthy floor. They grabbed her by the ankles and proceeded to drag her through the piles of stinking rubbish that was strewn in the gutter. Yingluck screamed out in despair but the women were content on taking their own revenge on the once sophisticated Yingluck as her suit was being ripped to shreds. The women stopped and pulled Yingluck to her feet and laughed as they looked at their ragged victim. Yingluck was now pretty unrecognisable from her previous glamorous appearance. Her face was badly bruised and bloody and her once expensive designer suit was now hanging in complete tatters.
One of the women grabbed Yingluck by the torn lapels of her jacket.
“Look at the stuck up bitch now, with her expensive suit in rags.” The woman sneered. “Perhaps, I should give her another beating.” Whereupon the woman punched the once elegant socialite about the face, sending her head rocking from side to side. More blood began to trickle from Yingluck’s nose as she pleaded with the woman.
“Please, I’m begging you, don’t beat me up anymore. I’ll do anything you want anything, anything.” At this, the woman laughed, only too aware that the former sophisticated Yingluck was now completely at the mercy of the peasants.
“Well, your ladyship, we all know you’re nothing but a cheap slut now aren’t you.” As the woman grasped her again by her ripped jacket.
“So tell us what you are again!” The woman shrieked.
“Yes, I admit it, I’m just a cheap slut.” Yingluck sobbed.
“That’s right, say it, a penniless cheap slut in rags, and what is the penniless cheap slut going to do for us.”

“I’m a penniless cheap slut, dressed in rags and I’ll do anything you want me to.” Yingluck sobbed submissively.
“That’s it, so get on your knees in the gutter and tell us that you deserve to be punished for your arrogance, you’re nothing but cheap garbage and you’re just our slave to carry out our demands.”
The woman still grasped the bedraggled Yingluck by her lapels as she forced the once elegant lady to her knees.
“I’m begging on my knees in the filthy gutter, as my punishment for my arrogance. I’m cheap garbage and your slave to carry out your demands.” Yingluck was now in a dreadful state, badly beaten and her once elegant designer suit hanging in complete tatters.
“Now, you said that you were a slut, and we know that sluts are good for one thing and that is for sucking the dicks on filthy tramps.” The woman pulled Yingluck’s head up to her own as she spat in Yingluck’s face. The slime dribbled down Yingluck’s cheek as she realised what the woman now had in store for her.

conclusion to follow